I'm Really Not Fake Wine

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: a Handful of silver millet/一捧银粟 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 108 Chapter (Complete) Introduct... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108[END]

Chapter 86

51 0 0
By Kazuyuuki95

Although Bourbon's tone was a bit unserious, Ren Haneda could still see the seriousness of the other party from his eyes.

He pursed his lips and said, "I refuse."

Bourbon's reaction was a little dull.

He withdrew his hand, with a helpless expression on his face.

Haneda Ren explained: "What do you think other people will think now that I bring a stranger in front of everyone?"

"Today is already the second day, and their vigilance should have reached its peak."

And most importantly, there are still detectives here, and the old man doesn't know where he is spying on them secretly.

Bourbon sighed, and whispered, "So I've been used up and abandoned now?"

Meeting the man's eyes, Haneda Ren could only helplessly say: "Well, there is actually another place, I want you to take a look."

"What?"

Haneda Ren pursed her lips, and finally said, "The old man's bedroom."

"I searched the house in the past few days. After all, a corpse cannot disappear out of thin air, but I haven't seen the owner at all, so I suspect that there may be some secret room in his room."

"When we have dinner later, the butler will not be in that room anymore. He would never have thought that someone would peep."

When Bourbon heard this request, he quickly agreed.

Haneda Ren warned again: "The old man's bodyguards may still be there, you have to be careful."

After giving some instructions, he went downstairs to have breakfast, and saw the butler standing beside him as expected.

Haneda Ren breathed a sigh of relief, before he could sit in his seat, someone spoke.

"Now the family is full of your elders, and you dare to arrive at the end. You really are not from the Masuyama family."

Haneda Ren sat down in her seat with a calm expression, waiting for breakfast.

Only then did he look at the talking Xinyue, "Mr. Jiang Jiao, if I remember correctly, the will says that I will be appointed as the next Patriarch, right?"

The old man next to him nodded and echoed, "That's right, Master Lian."

These words undoubtedly hit her sore spot.

Xinyue's face was grim, and she pointed at him and said, "You are talking nonsense, you must have killed your mother, just wait, the police will definitely deprive you of your inheritance rights when they arrive."

No one spoke at the table for a while, it seemed that everyone had a lot of opinions on this will, and they were unwilling to help Haneda Ren at the moment.

Until a man's voice sounded, "Xin Yue, this is too rude, is this how your mother taught you manners?"

The woman looked at the speaker, a little unwilling, but she withdrew her hand.

Haneda Ren was a little surprised when he saw that person, he raised his eyebrows.

It's really strange, how could his father speak for him? Could it be that the sun came out from the west today?

With that in mind, his meal was served.

"Thanks."

Ren Haneda thanked subconsciously, and just happened to see the maid, who was Kawakami who saw that day.

He nodded.

He picked up the tableware, subconsciously looked at the people opposite, and finally saw the Maori family.

They were obviously not used to such behavior, and looked a little embarrassed when they looked at them.

Haneda Ren asked: "Mr. Mori, are you still used to living in these few days? Has anything happened on the first day?"

Hearing his inquiry, the people around were stunned for a moment, as if they had ignored several people since just now.

Mao Li scratched his head, "It's not bad, I said that what Xiaolan saw that day was a hallucination, and it hasn't happened in the past few days."

"That's not necessarily an illusion." Ren Haneda couldn't help but said, seeing the eyes of other people looking over, his tone was a bit meaningful.

"Because I was almost killed by that 'ghost' last night."

The faces of the others changed.

"What?"

"What do you mean by that?"

Haneda Ren ate the breakfast on the table unhurriedly, and then said, "literally."

"I slept soundly in my bedroom last night, but someone came into my room and tried to assassinate me. Thanks to the blessing of the gods, he struck a thunderbolt from the sky and chopped off the knife in the opponent's hand."

He just said that, as if it was true, but after hearing what he said, the expressions of the others were a little speechless.

Even for a moment, everyone didn't react, and they didn't think to refute him at all.

In the end, only Conan whispered: "Liar."

This can be regarded as awakening everyone's sanity, and everyone looked at him and complained.

"I knew you couldn't say anything good!"

"Even if you make it up, you have to be normal!"

Ren Haneda blinked innocently, and said, "Why can't what I said be true?"

Maori said with reason and reason: "According to what you said, shouldn't you have been sleeping at that time? How did you know?"

Ren Haneda said confidently: "God told me."

The corner of Maori's mouth twitched at his attitude.

He looked at the others and said, "If someone thinks what I said is wrong, then he will come to refute me."

Even if he said that, the people around him didn't react.

Haneda Ren felt that the trick she played was too obvious, and she felt that they would not be fooled.

Instead, he made himself look like a fool.

Only Conan's expression was not ridiculed, but he was thinking seriously.

Haneda Ren continued: "Anyway, there is nothing wrong with that 'ghost' among us."

"Since he already knows my identity, he dares to be so unscrupulous." Speaking of this, Haneda Ren looked at the others.

Everyone was swept away by this look, and felt a chill on their backs, and heard the other party continue: "Then everyone should be careful, maybe you will become the next target."

After saying this, the atmosphere in the restaurant froze for a moment.

Haneda Ren looked at the clean plate, put down the tableware, and said to the housekeeper, "I'm done."

Not a few steps away from the restaurant, Ren Haneda heard footsteps behind her, followed by a childish voice.

"Brother Haneda, wait a minute."

Ren Haneda was a little surprised that the person who came was this little detective. He thought it would be Mr. Mori.

"What's wrong?"

Conan's expression was serious: "What you said just now actually contains some kind of information, maybe it should be said, is some kind of hint?"

"..."

Ren Haneda paused, and couldn't help asking: "Why do you think so?"

"You know the murderer, right? Otherwise, there wouldn't be something in the words."

The other party's tone was so firm that Haneda Ren felt as if she knew the murderer.

In fact, he was just trying to annoy the murderer and let him refute his statement, but the excuses he used might be too obvious, so that he didn't get the desired effect.

But it seems to have deceived a child.

Haneda Ren was a little helpless, so he had no choice but to continue: "...Yes, it is indeed the case. I said this to make the murderer confess his guilt."

Hearing his confession, Conan's eyes flashed with clarity.

Haneda Ren: ...

If he knew, he wouldn't be here talking to you.

He had no choice but to make up: "...Don't limit yourself to one way of thinking, think about other methods, maybe the more impossible you think, the more the answer, and sometimes, things have two sides."

Haneda Ren was talking, but she didn't know what she was talking about.

It's just that Conan was already deep in thought at this time, and didn't notice anything strange about him.

Just when he was about to end this awkward conversation, Conan suddenly said in surprise: "So it turned out to be like this."

Ren Haneda froze for a moment, then saw Conan turned and ran away, as if he had thought of something.

He didn't know what the other party thought of, but he didn't want to continue making up the mess, so he left here in a hurry.

When he returned to the room, he didn't see Bourbon. The other party should still be investigating the owner's room.

After waiting for an unknown amount of time, there was a knock on the door of his room.

When he opened the door, he didn't see Bourbon.

Haneda Ren's face was a little surprised: "Xiao Lan, what's the matter?"

The girl smiled and explained: "My father said to gather in the living room, and everyone has already gone down."

Haneda Ren nodded, "Is there something important?"

Xiaolan's expression was a little proud at this time, "Dad said he knew who the murderer was, so he called us over."

Hearing this sentence, Haneda Ren's expression was not happy.

Because of Conan's reaction, he can deduce that Mr. Mori should have heard what Conan told him, so he understood something.

That's why he hesitated.

After all, he really didn't know who the murderer was. If the donkey really wanted him to name the murderer, he couldn't just point to one.

"Mr. Haneda?"

Xiaolan's expression was a little puzzled, "What's wrong with you?"

Haneda Ren withdrew her thoughts and shook her head, "It's nothing, I'm ready, I can go down now."

When he got downstairs, he saw other people as expected.

Everyone's expression is really not good.

"Detective Maori, are you serious? The murderer is indeed among us? Who is it?"

Ren Haneda noticed that Mr. Mori's movements were a little strange.

The other party lowered his head, and couldn't see his expression at all. He really looked like he was asleep, but from his posture, he could feel an inexplicable sense of security unexpectedly.

The voice is also different from usual, with several calmness.

"Miss Xinyue, don't worry, this matter cannot be explained in a few words, and the murderer is not who you think."

After saying this, Ren Haneda could feel the indistinct eyes of other people.

"In the first case, it seemed that everyone was suspected of committing the crime because there was no alibi, but the second case was different because the other party failed."

"When Ms. Reiko died, the expression on her face was terrified. She seemed to have seen something incredible, but Mr. Haneda didn't experience this. Don't you think it's strange? Why are they all killing people, but the methods are different? ?”

Speaking of this, Maori's voice was a little low.

"That's because the two cases were not done by the same person at all."

"That's right, these two cases were committed by two murderers, and those two people are among us."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 110 20
Alternative title:[希腊神话]大地之父 Author: black め eye circle Summary If from the very beginning, Gaia, the first born of the five gods of creation/world...
97.2K 1.7K 28
So basically this is my first book. & Oneshots with the Lovely Hermione Granger<3 enjoy!
19.6K 525 144
Author name: Jiang Yu/将欲 Type of work: Danmei Fanfiction List of chapter: 241 Chap (Finished) Work status: Completed Introducing: Kurosawa Hideaki w...
11.7K 196 167
Author: Orihime/織姬 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: Completed Status: 334 chapter Introducing: Natsume was killed by a ghost. When he opened his e...