πƒπžπšπ­π‘π¬ π€π«π«π’π―πšπ₯ β€’...

De stupiidlycupid

- ,, πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ [ It seems, life is now just about waiting for Deaths Arrival . ]βŒ‡Β·Λš ༘ A 7-year-old girl named Ele... Mais

DEATHS ARRIVAL
CHARACTERS
IMAGES β˜†
1. Look for the light.
2. Treasure hunt.
3. Walkers in the barn!
4. When the world comes to shit.
5. Whose randall?
6. Fall of the farm.
7. Back to square one.
8. A new home.
9. Constellations.
10. I'm not afraid.
11. New recruit.
12. Enemies.
13. Broken promises.
15. Back to the old house.
16. Leave it in the past.
17. Ladybugs.
18. Down falls the governor.
19. Welcome Woodbury.
20. Normal again.
21. Hurt people, hurt people.
22. Always disappointed.
23. Stars are forever.
24. The Archer.
25. Govenor, II.
26. Always there.
27. Terminus.
28. Shitty Sanctuary.

14. An Old Friend.

815 18 16
De stupiidlycupid

014

Evelynn and Ella sat at the table, There wasn't much paper for them to draw in anymore and Ella wanted to save her notebook some more. Merle had been trusted enough to not be completely locked out from the other group. The 2 girls were on their last few pages of paper.

"Save those would ya? We coulda used them for better stuff. Not those stupid drawings of yours." Merle said with one foot on the bench of the tables.

"Daryl said we could use 'em," Evelynn looked up with an annoyed look. "Plus, what else could we use them for? Write a letter of apology to your old friend?" she said in a sarcastic tone then continuing to draw. "And they aren't stupid. You're the only stupid thing here to think any of us would forgive you. Don't think we'll just forgive and forget you asshole. This whole thing is because of you."

"Woah, woah, woah! jeez." he chuckled, "You're quite the cold one. I just wanted to see my brother."

"Well you saw him. Do you want a medal now?" evelynn said sarcastically.

"Was only kidding with ya', cool down kid." he shrugged, walking away. She watched him walk away with a stink eye. Evelynn didn't want him there, he'd taken her friends and started this whole thing. Without him, this would've never happened. Ella stayed silent.

Michonne was in the room, exercising. She was just quiet the whole time, as usual. Ella once again, drew a sweet little thing. She liked drawing random animals that would never get along as friends. This time, it was a fox and a bunny. "Wouldn't it get eaten?" Evelynn raised an eyebrow.

"Nope. They're friends because they're different from each other." Ella smiled, dangling her feet below.

"How would that work?" Evelynn was still confused.

"I don't know. I guess they just complete each other." Ella shrugged, not knowing how else to word it properly. Evelynn nodded her head slowly in an "Ohh." sort of way.

Evelynn's drawing was pretty much the opposite. It was, well in her words, "an evil shark bird.".

"I think you're drawings are real creative." Ella complimented. "They're what shows you who you are." she smiled calmly.

"Thanks!" replied Evelynn.

Carl walked in, Andrea was back but everyone came out with guns. Ella was confused, she didn't know Andrea was alive. She was too busy thinking about something else she didn't hear a word they talked about in the woods and other times. "Why were they bringing guns? She isn't an enemy, she's a part of the group too." Ella wondered, what she really didn't know is Andrea was with the governor. Dating him. Rick yelled at Andrea to put her hands up, Ella watching from the stairs. They treated her as if she was a whole other person that they had just met.

Rick let her inside but he was rough. Andrea walked in looked around and walked down to give Carol a hug.

"After you saved me, we all thought you were dead." Carol said in a soft tone. Andrea looked up, "Hershel, oh my god." noticing his missing leg. "I can't believe this." she looked around at everybody.

"Where's Shane?" silence, she knew what that mean't. "And Lori?"

"She had a girl. Lori didn't survive." hershel informed her.

"Neither did T-Dog." Maggie added.

"I'm so sorry. Carl." Andrea stared at him, feeling bad. "Rick I- You all live here?"

"Here and the cellblock." Glenn said.

"There?" Andrea pointed her hand to the open door.

"Well can I go in?" she walked toward rhe door.

"I won't allow that." Rick stepped infront of her.

"Im not an enemy, Rick."

"We had that field and courtyard. Until your boyfriend, took down the fence with a truck and shot us up."

"He said you fired first." Andrea was confused. The governor seemed to wipe her brain out and make up little lies for her to believe.

"Well he's lyin'." Rick replied.

"He killed an Inmate who survived in here." Hershel spoke

"We liked him. He was one of us." Daryl commented

"I didn't know anything about that. As soon as I found out, I came. I didn't even know you were in Woodbury until after the shoot-out."

"That was days ago." glenn said.

"I told you I came as soon as I could." Andrea lied, she said when she found out. "What have you told them?" she turned to Michonne.

"Nothing."

"I don't get it. I left Atlanta with you people and now I'm the odd man out?" Andrea said

"He almost killed Michonne and he would have killed us." said Glenn.

"With his finger on the trigger! Isn't he the one who kidnapped you? Who beat you?" she pointed to Merle. "Look. I cannot excuse or explain what Philip has done. But I am here trying to bring us together. We have to work this out." Andrea reasoned

"There's nothing to work out. We're gonna kill him. I don't know how or when, but we will." Rick said firmly.

"We can settle this. There is room at Woodbury, for all of you."

"You know better than that." Merle chuckled. Ella zoned out, thinking about other things. When the conversation was finished, Evelynn tapped her shoulder, "Earth to Ella?" Evelynn snapped her fingers infront her face, snapping her out of it. "Huh? Sorry." ella realizing her name was being called.

"It's fine but, Andrea isn't staying. Remember to say goodbye to her before she leaves later." evelynn said, she'd always sum up conversations where Ella didn't listen to or zoned out in the middle of. The important parts of them atleast. Ella nodded her head agreeing to say bye to her. Truthfully, she didn't care if she stayed or left. As long as she stops the whole thing with this "Woodbury". It was obvious who would win, with the fact they have more people and more guns/ammo, there was no way that Rick's group could've won.

Ella couln't play outside anymore, She'd be too loud and the walkers would try to break through. All she could do was stay inside, it was boring. Evelynn went over to Carl, Ella stayed put. She was doodling all over the paper, random smiley faces, different flowers, shapes, bugs, anything. She drew and drew and drew until the paper was filled up. Ella stared at it for a second, tilting her head.

Andrea talked to Michonne, then went up to meet baby Judith, or what Daryl calls her "little asskicker". Andrea got to hold her, Carol with them.

"Ella, let's go. Andrea's leaving." Carol said, walking down with Andrea and the baby. Ella nodded and followed.

Glenn brought in a car for Andrea to use. Everyone was outside to watch her leave and say goodbye.

"Can you spare it?" Andrea asked.

"Yeah." Rick confirmed. Andrea took a look at everybody again then got into the car. "Well, take care." she said.

"Andrea." Rick walk toward her, handing her a pocket knife and gun. "Be careful."

"You too." she replied, driving off. The group still looked at her as friend, because she was. It was upsetting to see her leave and go back to their enemy. They cared for her and there had been times where she saved one of them, helped the group.

As night fell, the group set up a fire. Ella sat next to beth who was sat down by the fire. Hershel and Daryl standing next to eachother. Maggie sat by the steps, Michonne at her own space and Rick was coming down with his daughter. Carl was outside, with Evelynn. It was silent, you could hear walkers but it was faint. Beth began to sing as Rick walked down the stairs, Glenn going to sit next to his girlfriend. Ella walked over to Glenn and Maggie, "Hey sunshine." Maggie smiled, Ella sat down in front of the two, everyone listened to Beth singing.

"Are we ever gonna be able to go outside again?" Ella asked.

"Hopefully." Glenn replied. They all stayed silent for quite a while. It was calm, the night was still and The governor wasn't there but, the walkers were.

"Hey come on, let's get you to bed." Maggie got up, holding her hand out.

"I'll take her, you rest." glenn offered, "You sure?" she questioned, he nodded his head. Glenn and Ella made their way to Ella's cell, she still slept alone.

Ella layed down, glenn sitting by her legs. "You think you'll sleep alright here?" he asked her.

"I guess. Can I use my notebook for a bit?"

"Yeah. I'll check on you in 10." he said, getting up. Glenn handed Ella her notebook and a pencil. "Don't stay up too late." he said, walking out as the young girl sat up on the bed. Ella usually drew in her little journal of hers, all so different. Today she decided to draw a little butterfly. When she was younger, she'd love to chase butterflies around trying to catch it then let it go again. She had missed the old world, she missed her family and her house. But what she didn't miss was going house to house, it was tiring.

It's been a few hours. Ella stayed up, she couldn't sleep at all. Glenn came back to check on her but, she faked slept. Ella didn't expect anyone to be up but she heard small footsteps, It was Daryl. He stood at the doorway. "What're you doin' up?" he asked.

"Can't sleep." she replied, sitting up on the bed.

"Anythin' on your mind?" ella shrugged. Just as daryl was about to walk away, "Why are you up?" she asked.

"Was fixin' stuff up."

"What's gonna happen if we lose? The thing with that town."

"I don't know, ya just gotta hope we don't. But leave it to us, alright? Don't worry about it so much." Daryl had a southern accent, as well as deep, sort of raspy voice. It was hard to describe.

"Okay." she replied firmly.

"Alright, now go to bed kid. You need some rest." ella nodded her head, "Goodnight." she layed down on her side. Daryl walked away, he didn't sleep in any cell since he didn't want to. He slept in the perch, alone. He's always been more of a guy who keeps to himself, Ella as well.

Ella stared at the empty wall. It was quiet. She liked the quiet. The walkers outside weren't as loud considering the fact they're behind a thick wall. Quiet was her specialty, she liked it when the world was silent, when everybody else was silent. There was no chirping birds, car alarms, loud cars passing by, it was just total silence. And it was just how Ella liked it.

A/N:

short chapter today, im not that creative right now but many plans coming up for season 4!! School is starting soon so I'm trying to write as much as I can, if I miss some days its because of that. Thank you for reading. Also if I reuse gifs its because theres not much of her and they're hard to find. Also I don't delete them right away so I'm not sure whether or not I've used it. sometimes I have to make my own too, hope u guys don't mind !! omg and i had no idea what to name this chapter so yeahh i know its uncreative but its there hope u enjoyed !!

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

524 22 6
The Walking Dead Fanfic - Three young kids fight to survive in a world that seems to be falling down around them. "All three of us were drowning, and...
11K 246 13
After Rick's group takes shelter at Hershel Greene's farm while they look for Carol's missing daughter, Shane reunites with his thought-to-be-dead wi...
16.4K 314 48
Daryl Dixon Daughter Carl Grimes Fanfic A 13 year old girl called Jessica Dixon gets broken off from her troubled adoptive parents as the undead star...