𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

By partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

22

5.1K 179 56
By partyn2

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

I walked into the room and seen Jay trynna get Mara's attention while she was packing her stuff.

I mugged Jay and walked over towards them helping my sister pack.

"Come on Mara lemme explain please" he pleaded trynna get a hold on her, but Mara kept dodging and moving away from his touch.

"No fuck you Jayvon, get the fuck outta my face deadass right" Mara spoke calmly as tears stained her pretty face.

My sister didn't deserve this shit and Jay was the last person that i thought would put her in this situation.

"No for real, you sat up there fucked her best friend and then hid that shit for a year not thinking this was gone come to the light. So disrespectfully jay fuck you. Now can you please move so my sister can get her things and go. Give her space too cause ion wanna have to run yo ass over with my car" i said annoyed as fuck.

This whole night was a sorts of fucked up and i was ready to get it over with.

"Oh and tell ya boy Kamari to get his shit together and grow the fuck up, cause im tired of him acting like a fucking lul boy about shit he can't control" i stated as i helped Mara with ha bags and brushed passed Jay who stood there silent.

Walking back towards the front i seen Destiny was still here, and still talking out the side of her neck.

"The fuck you still doing here?" I heard Jay yell from behind us making everyone who was still here turn and looks towards us.

"I wanted to talk to my best fri- Bitch i am not yo fuckin friend" Mara interrupted her with no emotion in her face whats so ever.

And with that she walked out the door.

"Don't worry hoe yours coming next" Destiny tried threatening me making me smile and throw my middle finger up at her.

Ho don't scare me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*3 days later*

Ever since game night when Mara came to my place she hasn't said a word to me. And it was days later, now going on 2 something in the afternoon.

And she still hasn't said shit to me.

So i took it upon myself to check up on her cause game night was a ticking bomb waiting to blow up and all of our faces.

I knocked on the door waiting 5 seconds and then i slowly opened the door walking in to see she was up and scrolling on her phone.

I sat on the same side of the bed that she was laying on, and sat there for 2 quiet minutes.

Still nothing.

"So you not gone talk?" i questioned her, still nothing came from her.

"Mara hello!" i spoke a little louder.

"What Riyah damn" she answered me with a slight attitude.

Oh she joking right??

"So you mad at me or something?" i asked her confused cause why the fuck she mad at me when i ain't did shit to her.

"Why you aint' tell me you was fucking with Alonzo" she took her attention off her phone looking at me waiting for my answer.

"I mean it wasn't nothing to tell, and i just felt like it wasn't nobody business on who i was fucking with. And it was just sex Mara, i didn't want him like that for real. And like i said that night, he told me he was single. Yes he had on and off girlfriend but he said that it was done between them. Thats the only reason why i even did the friends with benefits thing in the first place. Had i know he was Destiny nigga then i would've cut all ties with him" The words spilling outta my mouth as Mara just sat up there looking at me with no emotion on her face.

"But still we tell eachother everything and had you told me this, everything could've been prevented from happening game night" Mara expressed and i looked at her like she was dumb cause what the fuck you mean.

"Mara are you dumb?" i looked at her trynna see if my sister really said some bull shit like that to my face.

"What Riyah, its the truth. If you would've told me that you was messing around with Alonzo then i could've prevented all of that shit happening and i would still have my nigga and bestfriend" Mara spat out at me and i was taken back at the Audacity of her ass.

Cause nahh this can't be my sister.

Like at all.

"Mara you fuckin with me right now right?" i laughed a little cause maybe she was joking, playing around.

"No Riyah im serious. All you had to do was tell me and all of it could've went a different way" she tried reasoning and i just laughed some more.

I can't believe my sister is really saying some shit like this to my face right now.

"Well sucks it didn't turn out how you wanted it to bookie. Cause for one it was my business, and for two i don't have to tell you everything that's going on with me in my life" i stated getting a little loud.

"Me fucking Alonzo had nothing to do with you or anybody else da fuck. And it especially didn't have to shit to do with Jay fucking Destiny. Everybody and they mama knew how my much Destiny liked Jay before yall got together. Hell i knew the shit and i was in middle school"

"And when she saw ha chance she took it without even thinking" i hissed at her cause she was acting real stupid right now.

"I told you how shit with Destiny wasn't sitting right with me, but you could careless to hear what i had to say. Im the youngest but some how i act like im the oldest out of us Mara. And right now you acting like you the fuckin youngest" i snapped at her as she sat up in the bed looking at me like i was crazy.

"So stop sitting up here acting like a dumb bitch when you're clearly not. Stop trynna play delusional over a nigga and bitch that did you dirty. You're better then dat shit Mara deadass" i added gazing at her face seeing a couple of tears starting to fall from her eyes.

A big sob came from her and i just sat there looking at her cry.

I wasn't about to comfort her ass after she done said all that bogus shit to me like it was okay.

'Im so-sorry R-Riyah for real" she sobbed some more as uncontrollable tears fell from her eyes.

One thing about it, Mara gone always be a ugly ass crier lmaooo.

"Its the delusion in me thinking that i could've stopped all of the shit, it's the delusion in me thinking that jay loved me enough. And it's the delusion in me to actually think i had a real ass Best friend" she sniffled wiping her face.

I mean she said it not me.

But do i agree with her? Yes, yes i do.

"I just wish Jay would've told me about the shit. Im not mad at the fact that he did the shit, its who he did the shit with, thennnnn they had a pregnancy scare like that was some small shit that they could just sweep under the wrong and forget about the shit. That would've been two babies Riyah, Two!" she cried out as she tried getting herself under control.

"Im up here telling her how Alonzo was a aint shit nigga when mines wasn't shit the whole time. Nigga fucked two girls in one night" she laughed out, wiping the last of her tears.

"I feel played...like a fucking fool. He thought not telling me was gone help when in reality he made everything we had crumble up and fall into a million pieces" she expressed laughing some more.

"And then Destiny had the never to fucking smile and rub the shit all in my face like she had one up on me when she really just looks like a hoe" She trailed off and i agree with her.

I don't know why Destiny thought fuckin on her best friend nigga was cute.

When it was anything but cute.

"You think you and Jay will ever get back together?" i whispered out as i looked at her spaced out face.

"Uh-ummm i don't know i mean, as of right now hell no i want my space. But eventually i will have a talk with him" she mumbled and i nodded my head in understanding as i looked down at my feet that dangling off the floor.

"No seriously yo ass had me scared for a second though Mara" i told her laughing a little.

"Lol girl i know like i said it was delusion and in denial in me that was talking. But thank you for telling me the truth about myself. I never realized how bigof a big sister you were knowing you're my little sister. Like i really need to step my shit up for real cause ion want our relationship to be like this at all Riyah. You should be able to come me like the big sister i am, not the other way around" she responded and i smiled a little.

Yea cause being the little big sister is exhausting and not my job at all.

She pulled me into a hug and i hugged her back.

"Good to know, that you realize the shit now" i teased her and she slightly pushed me back making me fall off the bed all dramatically.

"Heavy handed ass, no wonder Jay cheated cause you heavy handed ass was beating on him" i joked getting up from the floor and seen Mara mugging me.

"Too soon?" i asked with a yikes face.

"Bitch fuck you, but no what the fuck happen with you and kamari" she asked and i sighed flopping on to her bed not ready to get into the whole KAmari thing caus ei don't even know why his ass mad.

"Girl he mad cause i was fucking Alonzo, like he wasn't just fucking on Brook ass then thought he got her ass pregnant" i confessed and Mara had i shocked expression on her face.

"Bitchhhh you liennnnnn" she shouted laughing a little.

'No lie, she said the shit on my live like months ago, but come to find out the bitch is crazy and she was never pregnant" i shrugged patting my head cause this was was making my scalp itch like crazy.

"I mean yea i expect that from form Brook ass, But the fact the Kamari mad about you fcuking on another nigga is crazy to me. Yall not together at all and seems like he still in his ways" Mara spoke and i silently agreed with her.

I wasn't about to get back with Kamari when clearly he was still on his childish shit. I was growing and getting older and i wanted Kamri to do the same.

But noooo he wants to get all up in his feelings like a little ass kid over some shit that has nothing to do with him.

"Excatly that's why i told jay to talk to him cause im done trying and telling Kamari about his ways just for him to say he gone fix it and not do it at all"

I get it for some people i takes time but its been a long time coming and Kamari still on dat shit when we stopped dating.

And along down that road with him i had to realize that you can't want something for someone if they don't even want it for themselves.

Maybe i need space from Kamari as well.

Maybe i need to feel and know what my life is like without him.

I'm not saying tHat ima give up on him and just forget about him.

Im just saying that i need to learn about me and get to no more first before i can truly let anybody else no me.....

No cause Mara was acting delusional yall, but how yall fell about what Riyah said at the end? Yall think she should focus on her self more!? As always thanks for reading❤️!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 8.4K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
31K 789 26
🖤 .
113K 4.1K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...
52.6K 2K 12
"𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦." 𝐍𝐎𝐕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 "𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚"