My GirlFreen (FreenBecky)

By NSTSiYA

Rebecca Armstrong never thought that she would return to her mother's homeland for good when the Armstrong fa... More

Chapter 1: The New Girl
Chapter 2: Nose Bleed
Chapter 3: BABY
Chapter 4: A Game
Chapter 5: Once & Twice
Chapter 6: Of Butterflies and Shoelace
Chapter 7: Mine
Chapter 9: Little Bunny
Chapter 10: GirlFreen
Chapter 11: Known
Chapter 12: Bad Things
Chapter 13: The Human Anatomy
Chapter 14: Sports Day
Chapter 15: Catfight
Chapter 16: Glimpse of The Past

Chapter 8: Straightforward & Undecided

1.4K 56 6
By NSTSiYA

Author's note: I read all the comments and appreciate your opinion. Your feedbacks are highly appreciated. I decided to maintain the characters in the storyline. I hope that the storyline could heal those who are broken. Let's just cherish them in different way here. I hope you enjoy my story telling. Khob khun kha. 

Chapter 8

The Fabulous Four were having their breakfast together when the familiar figure caught their sight. Kade waved her hands from the distance, trying to get the girl's attention but she pretended as if she saw nothing. Cold and distant, it's what she has been for the past week.

"Becky is still upset with us huh?" Kade felt slighted.

"I supposed her absence won't affect us much, but it feels odd not having her around." Jim commented.

Tee thrown her sight in the same direction. Next to Becky was Irin who needed to stay by the girl's side for the time being. Irin gazed at her apologetically, telling Tee that she could not join them again for today.

"Did you try to talk to her, Freen?" Tee shifted her gaze back to her best friend. Freen seemed indifferent to everything which was not a bizarre thing to expect but her ignorance was somehow irritating.

"Let's just give her some space and time." Freen heaved a long sigh. She was not trying to be dishonest, but Becky was not upset about the incident that happened. It was something else.

"I've got an idea!" Kade slammed her hands on the table and startled her friends.

"Kade! You scared me! I might have died of heart attack if I had any." Jim complained, her hand moved spontaneously as she slapped Kade's back in reaction to that.

Kade winced in pain yet did not stop her from talking. "Did you guys hear that we need to form a study group for the upcoming examination?" She brought up the matter.

"Yeah, there's nothing new about it. What's the deal?" Jim could not connect the dots yet.

"And you also know that we need to pair or group up with those of lower rank?" Kade continued.

"Okay...so are you suggesting that we include Becky in our group?" Tee was quick to catch the points.

"Correct!"

"How are we supposed to get her into our group when she's trying to avoid us." Jim was uncertain about the idea.

"Then we'll make her come to us." Kade said, wiggling her eyebrows cunningly.

"How?"

"You'll figure it out later."

*******

"Why does it seem like everyone is declining me on purpose? How is it possible that all groups already have enough members?" Becky groaned as she threw herself back to her seat. She has been going around finding a study group to join but her mission ended up in failure.

"You can always join us, you know that." Irin suggested.

"With the Fabulous Four? Never mind, thanks." Becky shook her head immediately, declining the offer and suggestion.

"Regardless of any issues you had with them, you still need a group." Irin tried to convince her friend.

Becky contemplated for the longest minute before she suddenly spoke, "By any chance, did you scheme this with them too?"

"Oh huh, are you trying to accuse me?" Irin played offended, covering her white lie. Only if Becky knew that she was laughing inside. The girl was right about it. She got involved with the plan as well. They were trying to include Becky into their group with a greater force.

"Nah, just wondering."

"You do know that I'd prefer joining anything as long as I get to stay close to Tee." Irin steered the conversation, trying to neutralize the situation.

"That's reasonable for a lovesick girl like you." Becky smirked, realizing that everything did make sense if Irin decided to join the Fabulous Four. It's solely because of Tee.

"While we're at this, are you really going to give a cold shoulder to all of them? It's unfair you know." Irin tried to prod into Becky's defensive mechanism. As someone who's aware of what had happened, she decided not to pick any side and become neutral. The goal was to make sure everything went back to normal as fast as possible.

"I'm just not in the mood to engage with them." Becky sighed heavily.

"Especially with Freen?" Irin guessed.

"Good that you could tell that." Becky nodded, not wanting to hide anything anymore. She has been keeping everything to herself and it weighed her down so much.

"Honestly Becky, what's wrong with the both of you?" Irin saw the opportunity that she might be able to learn some truth from Becky.

"Nothing. I'm just a little upset." It's something she could not tell anyone no matter how much she wanted to. The issue between her and Freen.

"It seems like you look more frustrated rather than upset. You act like someone who got rejected." Irin said casually. The assumption slapped Becky hard in the face. Irin might be true at some point. Rejection hurt.

Her mind was flown back to the night it happened.

"Friends don't do like this." Freen sighed. There was a hint of regret in her tone.

"Then, we should stop being just friends." Becky said.

"You have no idea of what you're dealing with." Freen heaved another long sigh.

"My only deal is you."

"Why are you so obsessed with me?"

"Don't you like me, Freen? Not even the slightest?"

"You're answering a question with another question. Let's just sleep and forget what happened tonight."

"Tsk, forget tonight huh?" Becky mumbled under her breath.

"Did you say something?" Irin noticed.

"How did you win someone's heart?" Becky asked as if it just slipped from her tongue.

"That's so out of the blue but that's fine. You find the right love guru." Irin was taken aback but she just shook it off instantly.

"I believe that whatever you did, just be yourself. Let the person know that you are genuinely interested in them yet at the same time, respect their boundaries and give them some space if they need it. Take the time to get to know them well; their interests, passions and insecurities and show them that you appreciate them for who they are. The most important thing is consistency. Be patient, if that person is meant to be with you, they'll end up with you sooner or later." Irin preached long even though she has no script written for that.

"Oh huh! You sound too wise for a 16-year-old teenager." Becky was mesmerized, spontaneously giving some claps for Irin.

"It took too much heartbreak to be this wise." Irin pretended to wipe her fake tears.

"Are you saying that I need to be less pushy if I want to win somebody's heart?" Becky queried after some thinking.

Irin was not paying much attention at first but then, realization struck her, "Wait, is this about Freen? Are you making your move? Oh my God, finally!"

The noise from Irin's excited squeal gained everybody else's attention that Becky needed to hush her friend down. "Stop it, Irin. It's not going to work."

"Are you giving up?" Irin went from excited to disappointed.

"It's just complicated."

"Girls are generally complicated. Sometimes we don't even understand our own self." Irin gave her opinion.

"You're right."

"Now enough of that long face. Are you going to join us for the study group?" Irin needed to make sure that Becky changed her mind. She spent less time with Tee during the week just because she needed to make sure that Becky was not alone. Their mission must be successful.

"Guess I left with no choice." Becky grunted.

"They ask us to go to their classroom later during night prep."

Later that night

The study group for the upcoming examination has caused everyone to scatter around. The academy made sure that every student had their own freedom to choose their buddies for it on the condition that those who were of lower rank must be paired or grouped up with the excellent ones. They believed that peer review and guidance could play a little role in achieving a better academic result. It has been carried out for years and generations and so far, the outcomes are promising.

The Fabulous Four had decided to have their study group in their own classroom since many of their classmates were going out to somewhere else. The only thing that they lacked was the insufficient member groups.

"Freen, stop it. You've been tapping the pen nonstop. It's bothering me." Jim had to snatch away the ballpen from Freen's hold and shove it back to her pencil case.

"She's not coming, isn't it?" Freen squirmed in her seat. She kept staring at the door, wishing the familiar figure would emerge from the entrance.

"It's still early. Perhaps she's finishing her homework first." Kade assured it.

"Didn't you say that this going to work?" Freen questioned. For some reason the faith she had in her friends gradually faded.

"Don't you trust me? You're hurting my feeling." Kade scowled.

"Right. Kade made a huge effort for this plan to work out. She negotiated with everyone not to accept Becky into their group." Jim stated. Kade was the master mind for all. She talked to the leaders of the study groups about the matter, and everyone agreed to that without questioning. No matter what happened, Becky needed to join them.

"You should thank her at least." Tee supported.

Freen was trapped in the situation, but her ego was sky high to admit that her friends had been helpful all the time. "Nah, I'm going to the toilet."

Freen was about to walk out from her classroom when she bumped into that the most awaited familiar figure. Becky was standing right in front of the entrance, with her hand hanging in the air ready to knock on the door.

Freen brushed her gaze over Becky's face once and noticed that the girl had sour expression all over her angelic face. It looked like she was forced to be there.

"Oh hi. Sorry we're a bit late." Irin said as she popped out from Becky's back.

"Never mind. Come in." Freen moved backward and gave them way.

"Over there."

"Becky! Irin!" The Fabulous Three welcomed them.

Tee invited Irin to take the seat next to her and as usual, Becky knew the empty spot for her has always been next to Freen.

"Aren't you going to use the toilet?" Jim queried, noticing that Freen was back at her place.

"Uhm, never mind."

"What subject are we going to cover tonight?" Irin started, knowing that the situation could get awkward because Becky chose to remain silent. She did not even bother to greet the others back.

"Make a guess. The most dreadful subject to study alone." Jim said.

"History?" Irin predicted.

"Yup and we'll do it by doing some mock-up exam paper." Jim confirmed it.

"Ah, I'm already sleepy even before we begin." Kade yawned. Besides being known as the Diva among the Fabulous Four, she's also known as the Queen of Sleepy Head. Next to the throne was Freen. These two could join a sleeping race if there were any.

"Sounds a little too heavy for our first meetup." Irin commented, rubbing her head that was not itchy at all.

"Don't worry. Our Freen here come in handy. She's the top scorer for history subject." Tee said, presenting Freen like a trophy.

Irin laughed at the mention of the top scorer, "Aren't you guys are at the top for everything?"

"Well, that's true. I hope you're not regretting your decision to join us." Kade laughed, feeling proud at the same time.

"As if I didn't know that you're scheming for this to happen." Becky mumbled. Pretending not to exist there was difficult, she heard everything clearly.

"What is it, Becky?" Jim overheard Becky's mumbling.

"Nothing. We shall begin anytime. I'm ready."

They decided to have an open book test to make it easier for the beginning.

"Does she usually like that?" Irin asked, bewildered with Freen's method of studying. She had three textbooks laying open in front of her. She would flip the pages from time to time but barely read it thoroughly. It looked like she was scanning the whole thing like a photocopier.

"Let's say that she's been blessed with photographic memory. She can scan through the pages and remember it right away. Well at least at better precision than the rest of us." Tee said. They could not believe it too when they first discovered Freen's special ability, not until Freen proven herself as such when they challenged her to complete a test within ten minutes.

"Does it really exist?" Irin gasped. It was just difficult to believe.

"Try her."

"I don't seem to find this answer." Irin spoke as she slid her paper to Freen.

Freen read the question, thought about it briefly before she finally answered, "It's on page 121, the second paragraph, top right corner."

Irin hurriedly flipped through the pages and searched for the details that Freen told her. To her surprise, the answer she'd been looking for was exactly there. "Wow. That's truly amazing."

"Told ya."

"Is everything okay? Anybody else need help?" Freen decided to checkup on her group members as she was distracted.

The Fabulous Three tried to give Freen a hint about Becky being quiet but Freen was just clueless to get that.

"Becky, you've been so quiet. Are you okay?" Jim took her action.

"Uhm..."

"All you need to do is politely ask for help." Freen said carelessly.

"Freen!" The Fabulous Four warned her with a look. It was not the right time for Freen to mess up things. They just got Becky back to them, yet Freen seemed to drive the girl away once again.

"What is the purpose of this study group if she's going to be quiet there?" Freen complained.

"I can find another group if you don't like me." Becky snapped and rose to her feet right away. She seemed serious when she said she could leave.

"Becky, calm down and please sit down. What Freen meant was, it's okay if you can't handle it by yourself. We are here to help. In fact, Freen can assist you for the whole thing." Jim pulled Becky's arm and led her back to the seat.

"Right, Freen?" Kade nudged Freen's leg with her foot, causing the girl to wince in pain.

"Nope."

"YES! She means yes." The Fabulous Three had to cover up again.

Becky composed herself and for the first time after forever, the girl began to voice out her concern. "I'm a bit slower than the rest of you. It feels like I don't belong here."

Everyone lost their words and it went dead silent for a few seconds.

"Alright, let's do this. What if we let Freen do all the thinking tonight. Let's just take the advantage of her talent." Jim suggested.

"Can we do that, Freen?" Kade's eyes widened again, threatening the girl with another look.

"We'll see." Freen shrugged nonchalantly.

"Sure thing!" The Fabulous Three said in union, threatening the ignorant Freen with their eyes again.

*******

"I think this one should be from this textbook, on page 89 but it doesn't explicitly tell us the answer." Freen stated as she assisted the group to find the answer.

"Wait, I'm a little lost here." Becky said as she reached out her hand to stop Freen from proceeding to the next question.

"Let's have a look." Freen voluntarily scooted closer to Becky, so close that the smell of Freen's perfume could suffocate Becky's entire respiratory system. "It's right over here. If you read the sentence carefully, you need to add two years to the statement for the correct answer."

"Okay..."

"You're not following isn't it." Freen caught it right away.

"I think I'm just a bit exhausted." Becky sighed.

"Let's take a break. No pressure here." Tee suggested. Everyone agreed with that. They have been focusing on the question paper for almost an hour now without any break. It's just the right thing to do.

"Do you want to come with me? To the toilet." Freen asked, directing the question to Becky.

"Sure."

*******

"I'm not quite sure why are you being distant and give everyone a cold shoulder, but if I did offend you any way, I'm sorry." Freen said as she tried to steer a conversation with Becky while walking back to the classroom.

"Yes, you did and it's hurting my feeling." Becky scowled. It took forever for Freen to realize that?

"Let's make up then." Freen halted her move and so did Becky.

Becky stared at Freen for a moment and Freen saw how Becky scrunched her nose in hesitancy, "We make out then make up." The girl said after a brief thought.

"There you go again." Freen did not want to compromise. She folded her arms to her chest as she stared back at Becky with a deadpan expression.

"I wonder if you can really forget what we did while you're gifted with this 'photographic memory'. Doesn't it bother you?" Becky thought that it would be fun to tease the girl.

"I see that you're being grumpy just because I tell you that we should stop doing the unnecessary." Freen thought before nodding her head as she was able to grasp what had happened.

"And what's the unnecessary?" Becky squinted her eyes, pretending to be clueless.

"You knew it."

"Can you help me to visualize it. I don't seem to quite understand that." Becky said playfully.

"Gosh! You sound like a pervert." Freen grunted.

"And you actually like it because you have been staring at my lips for a while now." Becky smirked, thinking she had caught Freen red handed.

Freen scoffed, realizing where this conversation would lead them to. "Your lips are dry. Drink more water and please do not insert any flirty jokes for that."

"Tsk, you're so serious." Becky scowled.

"Let's buy some drinks. You want coffee?" Freen offered.

"Seems like you want to make me stay awake for the whole night and what's that for?" Becky queried. It's not like they were going to sit for the real exam tomorrow.

"Then let's just get you some water and we can buy the drinks for the others." Freen suggested.

"You do know that the vending machine is at the other wing of the block." Becky was bewildered.

"That's true. We can just walk there." Freen insisted.

"Let's just head back to the classroom. Everyone is waiting." Becky refused. The truth was she's just too lazy to walk around.

"It won't take that long, Ms. Rebecca. Come I want to show you something." Freen said. She grabbed Becky by the hand and dragged the girl along with her.

"Ah, this is not about getting the drinks. You're buying some time, or you probably miss me." Becky laughed, catching the pace that Freen had arranged for them. It did look like they were trying to skip the night prep.

"Nah, no more talking. Let's go."

Becky blindly trailed after Freen to the intended place, and they ended up at the rooftop. It was not really a rooftop maybe, just the highest spot in the entire academy.

"What is this place? Are we allowed to be here?" Becky looked around, taking in the entire scene before her.

"People sort of do a lot of things here." Freen said.

"Which are?"

"Enjoying the night view. Look." Freen pointed a finger towards a direction and Becky followed it. There she saw the city's night view from their location. The lights from the surrounding buildings lit up the whole area. For once after quite some time, it reminded Becky that she was stuck here in a boarding school, secluded from the outside world.

"I miss home." Becky heaved a long sigh.

"Well, we have our General Permission to go home once a month which will be happening next week, and you also know that we can have visitors over the weekend." Freen said, reminding Becky about the upcoming opportunity.

Becky was distracted at the mention of the opportunity for the overnight. "I've been meaning to ask this; I've never seen you or any of the Fabulous Four having any visitors." Becky was finally able to ask the question that lingered around her mind long ago. She has never seen the family members of the Fabulous Four, only the drivers or the maids who would come to send them items or clean clothes.

"Let's just say that everyone is too occupied with life." Freen answered it short.

"So, everyone is being abandoned by their family then. It's like we are being put in a nursery but for an older children version." Becky complained.

"It's just simply a boarding school and you sound bitter." Freen chuckled, realizing how Becky was perceiving the whole situation. It seemed like the girl had not yet get over the fact that she was sent to a boarding school.

Becky was caught off guard upon hearing the word 'bitter'. It might be true; she has not yet been able to get over the fact that she was forced to be here. It also saddened her that she was not on good terms with her father.

"Can you give me a hug?" Becky turned around and found Freen was already staring at her.

"Would you stop asking and talking about kisses if I give you one?" Freen quired and at the same time trying to seal a new deal with the girl.

Becky thought for a while and eventually said, "That's quite difficult."

"I know you always have your own trick for that. Never mind. Come here." Freen waved it off before she spread her arms wide open, welcoming Becky for a hug.

Surprised by the voluntary act of Freen yet did not wanting to waste the chance she got right there, Becky gladly reached for Freen before the taller girl engulfed her in a warm embrace. She felt a sense of delight sweeping all over her body when the latter began to caress her hair and back absentmindedly. It made Becky yearn for Freen more.

"I thought you dislike skin ship." Becky nestled her chin on Freen's shoulder and wrapped the girl tighter in her arms. As if they were created for each other, Becky felt like her entire being was made to fit perfectly into the cervices of Freen's body. Everything felt right when they held each other in their arms. She started to think that maybe she could be the odd piece that somehow fit into the girl's life.

"Maybe you have that exception." Freen said, securing her hold around Becky's small frame.

"Or maybe you're denying that you actually like me." Becky jested.

"I do like you." Freen responded short.

Taken aback by that sudden confession, Becky tried to untangle herself from Freen's embrace but Freen just hugged her even tighter, "Are you serious? Or this is something I need to decode as the opposite?"

Freen laughed, realizing that Becky was somehow aware of her complex nature. The Fabulous Three must have acknowledged her about it.

"I hate human interactions and if I say that I like someone, you better believe me." Freen assured it.

"I figured. You've always been weird since the first time I met you." Becky nodded her head in agreement. The memory of their first encounter amused her. Who could have believed that this is the same cold person she met weeks ago?

"And you're always the nuisance since the beginning." Freen said. It seemed that they had different core memories about each other.

"I'd probably feel offended by that if I didn't know you well." Becky squeezed Freen's back, expressing her dissatisfaction. Freen could be blunt all the time, yet she could not be mad about it. Perhaps she should just accept the fact that the girl is just brutally honest.

"Yet you still linger around me." Freen chuckled.

Becky gently removed herself from Freen's embrace and took the girl's hand in hers. Freen watched every move Becky made with a slight anxious feeling.

"Would you like to date me, Freen?" Becky proposed out of the blue. In the dim of the night, Freen could see that those pretty eyes were looking at her intently. She searched deep into that gaze again just to check if she had heard it correctly. Becky really meant it.

"That's bold." Freen stared at the girl blankly.

"Could you please be serious just for a moment? I'm not joking around here." Becky appeared to be disappointed upon hearing how unserious Freen has become.

"You startle me with your confidence." Freen said.

"And it's supposed to be a YES or NO answer." Becky rolled her eyes as annoyance gradually crept into her. Becky knew it well Freen would avoid answering that kind of question. If avoiding things could be a superpower, Freen must be the mightiest among all.

"Let's put it this way, I'll be the one who will ask you out." Freen countered.

"Sounds like a total rejection for me." Becky pulled a long face, utterly disheartened, and retreated her hands right away.

Freen reclaimed Becky's hands in hers, squeezing them gently for reassurance, "Today I told you that I like you. Isn't that enough for now?"

"Something doesn't feel right as if you're suppressing yourself and denying things. Are you in love with somebody else?" Becky threw her blind assumption. She looked away realizing that it pained her at the thought that Freen might appear to be careful the entire time because she's been considerate and taking care of someone else's heart.

"You surely have a wild imagination." Freen let out a soft giggle, utterly amused by the accusation Becky had thrown her. The girl looked cute when she was jealous and insecure.

"Now, stop sulking around and be a good girl." Freen said. She tilted Becky's chin with the tip of her finger, redirecting the girl to look at her.

"I'm not a child and what would I get for being a good girl." Becky scowled, still was not able to get over the sour suspicion she had in her.

"Anything you want." Freen smiled, knowing how many scowls Becky had done along the night.

"Such as?"

"This." Freen gave the cranky girl a soft peck on her lips.

Becky was petrified there, unable to process what was happening. Didn't Freen ever tell that they needed to stop doing things like this?

"And this." Freen leaned in again for another kiss but this time it wasn't just a brief one.

Freen cradled both of Becky's cheek with her hands, caressing her thumbs over the girl's soft skin and led the latter on. Though it was not the first time Becky ever got the chance to feel those lips, it surprised her that whenever this happened, it always felt like they had never done it. She gasped from the inside when she felt Freen's tongue invading her mouth. The lip biting after some passionate kisses sparked the feeling of ecstasy in her, making her crave more. She could sense her heart beat a little faster and her stomach feel a little lighter. She might end up over the moon with every sensation the girl gave her.

Becky was not sure of how long it had been but eventually, she needed to pull away to catch some breath. "I guess I'm the one who's going insane here." Becky panted, pressing a hand over her chest. Freen brought a hand to touch the same spot where Becky was holding on and felt the erratic thumping of the girl's heart.

"You want it one more time?" Freen casually asked. Seeing how Freen licked her own lips made Becky's heart race crazier. The girl surely had her own way to make someone gone mad.

"You idiot! Why do you even bother to ask?" Becky blushed uncontrollably, feeling the heat of embarrassment rush up to her face.

"Maybe just one more time." Freen leaned in and claimed those sweet lips again.

"I didn't know people sort of do things like this here?" Becky said in between the kisses.

Freen laughed, knowing that it's enough for tonight. She drew Becky close to her again by the waist and gazed right into the girl's eyes intently. "And to answer you, I remember everything. Your lips are beautiful and taste good especially on mine."

Becky became so embarrassed that she needed to look away. For a moment, she wondered if Freen ever being possessed by the academy spirit that she turned out to be this sweet and flirty at the same time. It just contradicted her normal self.

"Please don't be mad at me. It just feels weird not to have you around." Freen pleaded with a soft voice that it sounded so sincere to the hearing.

"Just admit that you miss me." Becky turned her head to find those beautiful eyes again.

"You definitely want me to confess a lot of things today." Freen shook her head before gently removing herself from the girl. "Shall we make a new deal?" Freen brought up the matter out of the blue.

"Hmm?" Becky raised a brow in a questioning gesture.

"I think it's enough with the game thing. Let's replace it with something else." Freen said.

"I'm listening."

"Now, let's replace the kiss with 'mumu' and you can ask for a hug anytime you want." Freen proposed the idea.

"This is a limited time offer, you better grab if fast before it runs out." Freen added.

"Mumu?" Becky did not quite get it.

"It's like an air kiss." Freen explained.

"Are you telling me that we shouldn't do what we did just now anymore? No more kiss?" Becky did not seem to agree with the idea. "I DON'T LIKE IT." Becky shed each word slowly, making sure they came out loud and clear.

Freen gaped at Becky for a few seconds, trying to arrange her words yet she was unable to utter anything back. Sometimes Freen believed that Becky has this ability to shut or tame her down that she was unable to talk back at all. The girl even looked terrifying when she disagreed with anything. "Let's head back to the class. We've been gone for too long and wasted so much time." She stuttered.

Becky lost her words at the sight before her. How dare Freen mention that it's wasting their time when she's the one who brought them there? "Ugh this is unbelievable! How could you change your character in a split second?" Becky grunted.

"And I suppose we can make up now that we had make out." Freen winked her eyes flirtatiously. She surely had her own way to get back to Becky in the most cunning way.

*******

"So...Are we pretending that nothing had happened for the past one hour?" Tee began her investigation, realizing that both Freen and Becky decided to act nonchalantly over their sudden disappearance.

"Where have you both gone to? We were looking for you girls like crazy." Jim complained, looking like a mother who was about to punish her children.

"Just walking around and find something to drink from the vending machine." Freen answered casually. She appeared to be calm, little to none feeling pressured by her best friends.

"Liar! You weren't there." Kade said, pointing a finger right to Freen's face.

"And Becky, why are you this messy?" Kade pointed out which later both Freen and Becky began to check what their friend was trying to imply. There, Freen noticed that Becky's hair was in a mess. The strands of her hair fell over her shoulders now that the hair that she tied into ponytail had gone astray.

"Damn!" Becky muttered as she hurriedly rearranged her messy hair. Freen blinked her eyes apologetically, knowing the reason behind it. Did she go overboard just now?

"Did you guys fight with each other?" Irin moved closer to observe Becky's face. The girl even inspected Becky's entire face to see if she had any injury.

"No. We don't and I'm good." Becky had to push Irin's face away because the girl was too close.

"Might as well 'fighting' over something else." Kade sneered, throwing a sarcastic look at Freen who seemed to maintain her cool.

Becky could not help herself when she blushed involuntarily. Right Kade, they were fighting for breath and life, and everything within to keep their sanity at bay.

And this was a story of someone being straightforward and the other being undecided. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 7.9K 89
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
474K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...