Only You

By MrsNsStorytime

Izzy is about to land her dream job. Has a great boyfriend and is about to move closer to family. What more c... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-The Truth
Chapter 2-Confessions Part 1
Chapter 3-Confessions Part 2
Chapter 4-Interference
Chapter 5-Drunken Decisions
Chapter 6-First Day
Chapter 7-Bathroom Talks
Chapter 8-A Walk in the Park
Chapter 10-The Truth Be Told
Chapter 11-Work
Chapter 12-Amends
Chapter 13-Making Up
Chapter 14-Making Up For Lost Time
Chapter 15-Jealousy
Chapter 16-Friendly Confessions
Chapter 17-The Hits Keep Coming
Chapter 18-Nari
Chapter 19-Uncertainty
Chapter 20-Announcement Chaos
Chapter 21-Moving Forward
Chapter 22-Lunch Rendezvous
Chapter 23-A Modest Proposal
Chapter 24-I Do
Chapter 25-Adjusting
Chapter 26-Newbies
Chapter 27-Triple Date
Chapter 28-Advice and Adversity
Chapter 29-The Ultimatum
Chapter 30-Silent Treatment
Chapter 31-The End?
Chapter 32-Home
Epilogue

Chapter 9-A Complete C. F.

115 7 0
By MrsNsStorytime

I reach up and push his hair out of his eyes, running my hand down and under his hair along his undercut. His eyes close at the feeling and he swallows hard. He starts leaning down to kiss me and I push on his chest stopping his movement.

"Look at me." I tell him. His eyes open immediately. "If you had simply come to me and talked to me none of this would have happened. Instead, you just jumped to conclusions. I can't be with someone who does that."

He drops his head and starts to get up, nodding. I grab onto his biceps, stopping him. He looks back up at me.

"Do not ever doubt me again. You have to communicate."

Something flashes in his eyes, hope.

"You mean..."

"I told you, I have always been yours."

That is all the encouragement he needs. His lips crash back into mine. He lifts me only breaking the kiss to pull my shirt over my head. Once it is gone, his lips are back on mine. I reach down and unbutton his jeans, sliding my hand inside, I wrap my hand around his hard dick. He gasps into the kiss. He stands up and shoves his jeans and boxer briefs down, climbing back on the bed. He lines himself up with me but I stop him.

"Yoongi, did you...I mean when you were with her, did yo-"

"I did have the sense enough to wear a condom."

I nod and relax. He wastes no time and pushes into me all the way in one move. My eyes roll back in my head. He stays still for a minute.

"Izzy." He says before he gulps. "I never thought that you would forgive me. I didn't think I could be with you again like this and I don't think I can be gentle."

"Who asked you to?" I ask breathlessly.

It is like a damn breaks loose. He pulls out and turns me over, pulling my hips up so that my ass is in the air. He slams back into and sets a pace that has my eyes almost crossing. His hands are holding onto my hips, pulling me back to meet him at every thrust. My orgasm comes out of nowhere and hits like an explosion.

"Fuck, oh my god, fuck Yoongi."

He pulls out and flips me back over. He slams in again and sets the punishing pace again. Now having been friends for so long, we have had a few conversations before where we mildly talked or joked about kinks. So when his hands go towards my throat, I lift my chin a little so he has better access. He smirks as he wraps his hand around my throat and squeezes only slightly and I whimper a little, getting even more turned on. I clench around him.

"I know, baby. Damn, you feel better than last time if that is even possible. I don't know if I have ever been this hard before."

His head falls back as sweat begins to glisten on his neck and down his chest.

"Yoongi, harder." I managed to get out.

His head snaps up and he squeezes his hand around my throat a tiny bit tighter and starts slamming into me so hard I scoot up the bed a little. I know I will be sore tomorrow but I don't care.

"You are mine Izzy. I'm going to make it so you never forget this is my pussy. You will never be able to look at another man in that way because all you will be able to think about is my dick buried inside you."

Yoongi told me once that he liked dirty talk and damn if he isn't a master at it. All of a sudden he pulls out and releases my throat. Before I can say a word, he dives between my legs and licks my clit with a flick of his tongue. He starts licking my clit and pumping 2 fingers into me, matching the pace he had set before. He gently bites on my clit and I fall over the edge, moaning his name.

"Yoongs."

He gets back to his knees and climbs up to lay beside me.

"I had to taste you. God, it is my new favorite taste. Now come over here and ride me. Make me yours Iz. So that if I even think of looking at another woman, the only image in my head will be you on top of me. This pussy wrapped around me."

I climb on top and sink down all the way. His eyes roll back and I start alternating between circling my hips and going up and down. I feel my orgasm building again, He places one hand on my hip and the other goes to circle my clit. I move my hands to my breasts and roll my nipples between my fingers.

"Damn, I think I could cum just watching you do that."

"Yoongs, I'm..."

"Cum for me baby, I'm right there with you."

I see stars and I feel him release inside me, hands on my hips gripping me tight, riding out his high. I collapse onto his chest as we try to control our breathing. I turn my head to look at him, placing my hand on his chest and resting my chin on my hand. He puts his arm up, hand going behind his head, and looks at me. Pushing the hair out of my face.

"Isabel, I swear to you, I will spend my life making it up to you. When I saw you get into that car with Mingi, I thought my heart would rip out of my chest. When I asked if you kissed him and you didn't answer, I knew it and it made me want to rip his throat out and that was just a kiss. I cannot even imagine how you felt."

"Yoongi. It is in the past. It is over."

"But-"

I put my fingers to his lips to shush him. "I know. I love you too."

I roll off of him and lay down beside him. He scoots behind me and pulls up the covers, he wraps his arm around me and we drift off to sleep.

I wake up to sunlight streaming through the curtains into my eyes. I roll over and my hand swipes across the empty bed. Sitting up I look around but don't see Yoongi anywhere.

"Yoongs?"

Nothing.

"Yoongi."

Nothing.

Throwing the covers back I grab a shirt off the floor and pull it on. I head to the bathroom and see that it is empty. Coming back out I see that there is nothing of his in the room. Odd. I grab my phone and call him. Straight to voicemail. I start feeling dread set in. I call again and again straight to voicemail. I call Hobi. It rings once and then goes to voicemail meaning he declined my call. I call Jiwoo. It rings twice then voicemail.

Sitting down on the bed, I try to figure out what is going on. Suddenly, my phone rings. I answer it without even looking.

"Yoongi?"

"No, it's Mingi."

"Oh." I say, confused. "Is something wrong?"

He sighs. "You haven't seen."

"Seen what?"

All of a sudden there is a beating on my door like someone is trying to break the door down.

"Mingi, I need to call you back."

I hang up and head to the door. Looking through the peephole, I see it is a very pissed-off-looking Hobi. I open the door and he pushes past me, almost knocking me over.

"Hobi, what the hell?"

"You know, I was pissed at Yoongi for what he did but at least he was drunk. You did this stone-cold sober."

"What are you talking about?"

He shoves his phone in my face and I take it from his hand. There is an alert from Dispatch. It shows several pictures of me and Mingi. One is us walking arm in arm-into the park. Then another of us disappeared into the bushes. Then one of us lip-locked, him holding me close and my arms around his neck. It was taken as if someone was peeping through the bushes. The article talks about our afternoon rendezvous in the bushes and makes it seem like so much more than it actually was.

"Hobi, Yoongi already knows about this."

"So you are saying that he knows that you went off and screwed Mingi in a public park?" He seethes.

"Whoa, wait a minute. That is not what happened. Yoongi saw me leave with Mingi and I told him about the kiss but that is all that happened. We worked through it. Everything is fine."

"It was fine you mean."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I called him as soon as I saw it early this morning. I told him how stupid he was if he believed that is all that happened. I mean why would you hide for just a kiss? I told him he didn't need to be with someone who was going to do that out of revenge."

"Hobi that is not what happened at all."

"Save it. I am here to tell you not to contact him or any of us. Jiwoo no longer needs you either." He lifts his chin and looks down on me. "Bye Isabel."

He walks out and I am left there dumbfounded. I tried to call Yoongi again but no answer. I sit down on the bed and put my head in my hands in shock. I have no idea what to do or where to go. I lay down and the tears finally came.

Six Months Later

"Izzy, the button popped off on this."

He comes up to me and shows me the vest he just put on.

"Taeyang, you have got to stop being a brute." I laugh. "Stay here, I will be right back."

I head down the hall to grab a needle and thread out of my emergency kit. I come out and rush back to him. I start sewing the button on while he is wearing it.

"Hey, man. Long time no see."

I hear someone from behind me say. The voice sounds familiar but I push it out of my mind as I focus on the button.

"There." I clip the thread and button the vest. "Can you please stop trying to hulk out of your clothes?" I laugh.

He pats me on the head like a dog.

"Such a good girl."

"Ass." I say pushing his hand off as we both laugh.

I turn to go put my needle back and almost run right into someone.

"God, I'm sor-" I start to say but lose my voice when I look up.

Standing in front of me is Namjoon. His face is completely blank. I look behind him and see everyone else. Everyone is looking at me except Yoongi. Shit. I forgot they would be here.

"Sorry." I mumble and turn back towards Taeyang and walk off the opposite way.

I go the long way around back to the dressing room and put my needle back. I take a deep breath. You can do this. You can be professional. I close my eyes, willing myself not to cry and not to freak out. It has been six months since that day in my hotel room. I tried to talk to Yoongi. He wouldn't answer my calls or texts. When I went to the dorm to try to talk to him, they had security escort me off the property. I tried to talk to Jiwoo at her boutique and she told me she never wanted to see me again. Even Mingi tried to talk to them which resulted in him getting a busted lip. I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Izzy, are you ok?"

"Yeah, Taeyang. I'm good."

"I'm sorry, I completely forgot they would be here." He says, looking at me with sympathy.

"Me too. It's okay though. I'm a big girl. I can get through this."

He smiles at me and heads back out. I followed him, wanting to see his dress rehearsal. They are having a showcase of K-pop idols and they have invited groups and singers from each generation. I walk out to take a seat in the front row to watch him on stage. Unfortunately, BTS is sitting a few rows back.

"Don't you hate it when you just cannot get away from some people?" Hobi

"Yeah, I also hate liars and cheaters." Jimin.

I sit there ignoring them. A reporter walks by doing a double take when she passes me.

"Are you Isabel?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.2K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
151 7 1
"hyung.. are you still gonna send me abroad?" yoongi heaved a deep sigh "yeah jimin.. we've talk about this right?" "but.. we made love last night...
13.9K 1.8K 19
"So, no relationship for you?" I asked. "Nah, I'm not into that kind of lovey-dovey thingy." He said nonchalantly. "What about friends with benefit...
3.8K 269 19
Yoongi steps outside, giving me a mean look. His hair dripping wet, stuck to his forehead, he's in a fluffy white robe. I grab the corner of the robe...