Gwen x Miles

By macbook2021

-Miles x Gwen best ship -A story where both are gonna be from Earth 42, none of this dimensional travel bs. ... More

Context:
Chapter 1: New school
Chapter 2: Who's this?
Chapter 3:Miles Morales?
Characters
Chapter 4: Friends?
Chapter 5: What was that.....?
Chapter 6: Headache.... or?
Chapter 7: Week ends.... What the hell?
Chapter 8: Glowing?
Chapter 9: So that's why.....
Chapter 11: Mysterious hero?
Chapter 12: Training
Chapter 13: Thanks for 1k!
Chapter 14: Who are you?
Chapter 15: He did what?!
Chapter 16: Guilt(Gwen POV)
Chapter 17: Guilt(Miles POV)
Chapter 18: Oh no
Chapter 19: Worried about you
Chapter 20: How?
Chapter 21: Fantastic park?
Chapter 22: Lightning?
Chapter 23: No you won't
Chapter 24: Marks
Chapter 25: Wait-
Chapter 26: Forgiveness
Chapter 27: Sketches
Chapter 28: Inspiration
Chapter 29: Birthday girl?
Chapter 30: Jealous...?
Chapter 31: She's......right
Chapter 32: Miles......
Chapter 33: Costume
Chapter 34: Crush
Chapter 35: Rest
Chapter 36: Let's do this
Chapter 37: Shocker
Chapter 38: We'll go through it together
Chapter 39: The show...
Chapter 40: Butterflies...
Chapter 41: Spider-boy?
Chapter 42: The eyes chico, they never lie
Chapter 43: cálmate
Chapter 44: The past....
Chapter 45: Morales
Chapter 46: Your boy?
Chapter 47: Margo...
Chapter 48: It can't be...
Chapter 49: You knew?
Chapter 50: Did you even care?
Chapter 51: No.
Chapter 52: It's okay...
Chapter 53: Together
Chapter 54: Date
Chapter 55: Months....(New Arc!)
Chapter 56: Spider Society
Spider Society: Part 2
Spider Society: Part 3
Chapter 57: Spider... what?
Chapter 58: Canon event....
Chapter 59: More....
Chapter 60: Miss her....
Chapter 61: Thanks for 32k!
Update: (I didn't die)

Chapter 10: Going out?

691 10 3
By macbook2021

Gwen POV:

"It's me Gw-aaaanda" phew. Good save Gwen. "Spider-woman?" Miles says in surprise. "Ye... my real name is Gwanda, I'm uh, South African." I'm just making up stuff at this point. Miles seems to buy it though. "Oh um... sure? Could you give me a hand though? I don't feel good." Right. Forgot about that. I rush over and put his hand around my shoulder, and start supporting him. He seems to be in good condition, but when I look at him, my senses spring again. He seems to have the same thing too. "You're.... Like me." I said. It can't be. My intuition was right that day(chapter 7)....... I just thought I was overthinking it. "Were you bitten by that spider?" I ask, knowing what the answer is. "Yes he says.... I was bitten like a week ago, and since then I've had these headaches. I thought I was just sick, but I guess I was wrong. And.... the spider that bit me.... Turned into liquid and went into my arms." He's starting to regain strength. That's good, no need for me to worry that much anymore. His glowing arms though, the spider literally disappearing from our eyes... That is new. I'm pretty sure that's the same spider, but when it happened to me it just escaped.

I need a way to keep an eye on him. "I'll teach you the ways... you can't misuse your powers." "Wow really?" He sounds excited. I stifle a giggle under my mask as I say "Yes, I will, just promise me you'll listen to me and I'll do it." "It's a deal!" he replies in excitement "How will you find me though?" he asks. I know fully well how to find him, even though he doesn't know. "I.... have me ways to find you. Will you be ok from now on?" I ask as we ascend from the tunnel, and onto the construction site once more. "I'll be fine," he says. "Should go home soon anyway." I nod as I hop onto the nearest wall, preparing to swing again, and as I swing away, I hear him say "Thanks.... Gwanda?" I chuckle to myself as I swing towards home.

Miles POV:

That was.... Interesting.... So turns out I was right. And to think I found out through a comic book.... I ponder about my future all the way home.... Right on time for dinner. Jeez.... I left home at 4, and it's 7:30.... It all happened so fast. I didn't even know it was that long.

-Time skip

After dinner and some rest, I finally checked my home... and realized Gwen texted me a few times. I panickedly replied, but to no response. I decided to call her and apologize. And after a while she... picks up. "Miles! What's up?" She asks "Look. Gwen I..... apologize for not replying just now... I had something going on just now. Seriously." "Ye. I figured." I let out a sigh of relief. Honestly, I expected her to be more petty butttt I'll take it. "But you owe me something for missing my calls though." I gulped "And what is that....?" "Next time we're going out you're paying for food." I groaned, but knew I had to. I heard her classic cute giggle from my phone, and... wait did I just say it was cute? Ew Miles! NO! Don't think like that! "Miles? Are you there?" I point my attention back to the phone "Yes Gwen, yes I am." 'As I was saying...." she says... "Do you wanna go to the new arcade in midtown tomorrow? Obviously as agreed you'll pay." I groan, knowing she's got that big ass smile on her face right now. I can imagine it clear as day. Heck, I think it barely leaves my mind. "Fine.... What time tomorrow?" I ask. Gwen murmurs "I'm not sure... I'll text you tomorrow." She says. "It's getting late anyway... Go sleep." "Sure..." I reply "Night" "Night" and I hear that little click as the call disconnects.

Gwen POV:

(go back a bit in time) I get home, swinging into the fire escape. After making sure there aren't any peering eyes, I climb in the window. My dad was already sitting there, with dinner there. "There you are," he says. "I was about to ask when you'll be back" I nod as I enter my room to change. After changing, I go have dinner with my dad.

-Time skip

I was lying in bed, when I heard my phone ring. It's Miles. Does he know? I answer, and say "Miles! What's up?" He comes out with a whole apology, and honestly I want to mess with him, it's so fun when he gets pouty and stuff when I tease him. But I remember what happened earlier, and I soften up. He probably is a bit tired, poor guy. But he still has the heart to apologize. But he's not getting out that easy. "But you owe me something for missing my calls though." He replies "And what is that....?" "Next time we're going out you're paying for food." I replied. I hear an annoyed groan from the other end of the call, and I let out an amused giggle. Then I had an idea. I saw those signs for the new arcade in midtown... It just opened.... It would be nice to go there.... "Miles? "Miles? Are you there?" I ask, noticing that Miles had also gone slightly quiet. "Yes Gwen, yes I am." I hear him reply. 'As I was saying...." I say "Do you wanna go to the new arcade in midtown tomorrow? Obviously as agreed you'll pay." I stifle a giggle, but I still feel a goofy little smile on my face. To my delight he accepts. "Fine.... What time tomorrow?" he asks. I answer, thinking deeply "I'm not sure... I'll text you tomorrow." I finally responded. "It's getting late anyway... Go sleep." "Sure..." he replied "Night" "Night" and as the call disconnects, I start to get ready for bed, but with a more excited feel, as I await tomorrow's events.

-Time skip (night to morning)

I woke up at around 9 to my phone exploding. I unlock my phone, expecting Miles, but it's MJ. She's been asking what time we can do that band. They agreed on 2 to 5pm in the afternoon. I know I'll be late. I'm going out with Miles. I decided to call MJ. She picks up. "Gwen? This you?" "Yes it's me, MJ." I kinda groan while saying that. "So I assume you're telling me you can make practice?" she asks. "Thing is... MJ... I kind of have plans", "With....?" "Uh... a friend." "OMG! Is it that Miles kid from school? The one you're always with? Are you two dating?" I choke on my water as I say "MJ! I'M NOT DATING HIM! HE'S MY FRIEND!", "So I am right. You're going out with him. You sure it's not a date?" "No! I don't like him! We're friends!" I hear her lightly scoff "Sure.... Stacy. Sure....." I'm getting annoyed. "What does that mean MJ!" I hear a chuckle on the other end. "Nothing! Nothing. You're good! Just have fun.. And get to practice as soon as possible!" "What-" I get cut off as the call disconnects. Frustrated, I go and get breakfast, heating up the food that my dad left for me. I know he's at work again already. I hear my phone ring again, and to my surprise, it's Miles. "Hello? Gwen?" "the one and only. What's up?" Miles laughs on the other end. "I was just wondering.... When do you wanna go out?" Shit. I had gotten so occupied with MJ I forgot. I look at the clock. It's almost 11. "Uh.... You wanna go out now? I can hang out for a few hours!" "Sure!" I hear. "I'll see you in a bit!" The call disconnects.

-Time skip.

I find myself swinging through to midtown, and into an alley where I changed. I planned to take the train, to be normal. But I kept finding myself checking my outfit in the mirror and changing it. I don't know why. As I walk past a shop window, I find myself checking my hair again. Maybe I should change again... I should've gotten a cap with me. Ugh! Why am I like this? I'm just going out with my good FRIEND Miles for a little bit of fun, so why am I worrying so much? I peel my eyes off the window as I walk towards the arcade.

(This fanart is really nice, but couldn't find the artist. Credit to them.)

I see Miles close to the entrance. "Hey Miles!" I shout. He looks in my direction, a big smile forming on his face. I find myself smiling too, his smile is contagious. Miles holds up 2 cards. "I paid for the cards, as promised." "Thank you, I reply" accepting the card from his hand. As we were about to enter... A bang! Emits from the bank across the street, and I see through the window. I assume the big bazooka I see is what made the hole in the wall I see right now. Great..... Couldn't have waited for a worse day ... .and a worse situation. I wanna help.... Since there's innocents in the bank, and any action could spill out over here, to more innocents... and Miles. But how can I? I have my suit here, but I can't leave Miles's side like this. It'll look suspicious. What can I do?

And here's another chapter! This chapter's longer than usual I think. Sorry for the lack of action, and spidering, for those awaiting that. It'll come soon! (Maybe even next chapter.....? Surely Gwen is the only person that can deal with a bank robbery...? Right?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
48.2K 1.2K 134
It's pretty amazing that the last one had 200 Chapters, now let's pull an early 2000s Disney Sequel move and make the second one light years worse th...
11.5K 283 23
Charlotte Morales Stacy, the daughter of Gwen Stacy and Miles Morales comes to her dad's universe only that it isn't her dad is another version of hi...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC