I'm Really Not Fake Wine

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: a Handful of silver millet/一捧银粟 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 108 Chapter (Complete) Introduct... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108[END]

Chapter 25

212 3 0
By Kazuyuuki95

When Shirley came to the ward, there was only Ren Haneda in the room, which seemed a bit empty.

The man sat quietly in the sickbed, looking out of the house, as if he had infinite desire for the scenery outside.

Seeing such a scene, Shirley sighed and walked over silently.

When she approached, the man had already noticed it, and looked back at him, his eyes lit up.

Shirley stuck in her mouth for a while. She wanted to comfort the other party, but before she could speak, footsteps came from behind her.

"Mr. Haneda! What are you doing? Didn't you say you can't get up? Your wound hasn't healed yet, and if you move around, it will open again."

Having said that, a man in a white coat came over with a helpless tone.

Shirley was taken aback when she received the slightly complaining look in her eyes.

Instead, Ren Haneda, as if seeing a savior, asked for help: "Doctor Asai! I just twisted my waist and couldn't move!"

"Really." The man said so, and walked over to let Haneda Ren lie down slowly.

Haneda Ren explained: "Thank you, if you didn't come, I don't know what to do."

The sincerity in his tone made Xue Li's sympathy disappear immediately.

She only felt that the sadness she had burst into just now had really fed the dogs.

This man deserves no sympathy! !

The male doctor looked back at her with some doubts: "Who is this lady?"

Haneda Ren introduced: "This is my colleague, who just came to see me from the United States today."

Shirley pursed her lips: "Just call me Shirley."

"So that's the case. I also said why I haven't seen it a few days ago."

Asai caught a glimpse of what Shirley was holding in her hand, raised his eyebrows, and said, "Miss Shirley, please keep an eye on him and don't let him move around, otherwise his health will never recover."

Xue Li thought about what happened just now, and said seriously: "Don't worry, he won't let him move while I'm here."

Having said that, she turned her head to look at the hospital bed, making Ren Haneda couldn't help but grip the quilt tightly.

Suddenly, a voice calling for a doctor came from behind.

"Chengshi, come here, I have something to explain to you."

Dr. Asai turned around and replied, "Okay."

With that said, he said hello and left the ward.

Haneda Ren hadn't seen Naruto Asai leave the ward before he felt someone was sitting next to him. He looked over suspiciously and saw a pair of unfriendly eyes.

Usually, this kind of look would only appear when he made a mistake and Shirley was angry.

He recalled what happened just now, and said cautiously: "Sorry?"

Shirley looked at Ren Haneda for a long time, until he got goosebumps, and then said: "What were you sitting and watching just now?"

"Hmm." Haneda Ren thought for a moment, a little awkwardly, "I was wondering if I should ask someone to help me from outside."

It was really uncomfortable at that time, the wound was still hurting, but because of the twisted waist, I couldn't move at all.

I don't know if it's an illusion, but Haneda Ren felt that the other party's face became even more ugly after he said this sentence.

Xue Li sneered and said, "You can twist your waist in bed, you are really capable."

Facing Shirley who was a little angry, Haneda Ren felt aggrieved: "I don't want to either."

Shirley ignored his expression, and asked, "So, isn't everyone in your ward here?"

"Well, they went on a mission with Belmode today."

"Bermode?" Shirley frowned, obviously not liking the other person's appearance very much, "Is she here too?"

"Yeah." Ren Haneda nodded. He also heard that when Shirley was ostracized in the laboratory, Belmode also played a role, so he comforted, "She won't come here soon."

Only then did Shirley heave a sigh of relief. She picked up the thing in her hand, and a gleam flashed in her eyes: "How is your body?"

Haneda Ren had no choice but to look at the bag in Shirley's hand. There were many small jars, all of which contained medicines of different colors and shapes.

"It's, it's okay."

Shirley introduced: "This is a lot of medicines that have been developed to regulate the body. There are absolutely no side effects. If you have nothing to do, you can try it."

The corner of Haneda Ren's mouth twitched: "So you came to see me and took this?"

Shirley blinked: "Do you want me to take the medicine that Belmode took?"

Haneda Ren just wanted to deny it, but after thinking about it again, "It's not impossible."

In the end, Shirley ruthlessly rejected him, and said that if she didn't get better soon, she would make more bitter medicines.

Haneda Ren felt a bitter taste in his mouth right now, and he said, "Just right, there is a document in the drawer, you can take it to the laboratory today."

"What is this?" Shirley glanced at it, her face changed, "You actually gave me the materials for your experiment? Are you ready to accept the experiment?"

"It includes the information of this inpatient medical examination. I think it's time."

Receiving Ren Haneda's gaze, Shirley fell silent.

Finally, she said slowly: "Okay."

...

night.

After staying in the hospital for a day, Shirley did not go home, but chose to go to the laboratory.

She put the materials on the table, and felt that she could smell the hospital-specific disinfectant on her body. She rubbed her hair, and finally decided to take a shower.

The bathroom is next door and there is no one there.

Shirley picked up the things in the cabinet, hesitated for a moment, turned off the light in the room, and turned to the next door.

The door of the laboratory was slowly closed, and soon, the sound of a shower came from the isolation.

Under the cover of the sound of water, the door of the laboratory was slowly opened, and a figure came in.

The lights in the laboratory were not turned on, only a faint moonlight shone in. Even though it was so dim, the person who came still didn't turn on the lights.

He approached the nearest table and seemed to be rummaging for something, but he didn't find anything.

So the figure walked inside little by little, and the things on the table were rummaged until the person found the table where Shirley put the things just now.

He reached out and touched the information on the table, and picked it up gently.

I looked under the moonlight, and sure enough, there were information about Black Norway written on it.

The figure found what he wanted and smiled.

Suddenly, the eyes light up.

I saw that the light in the room was turned on by someone, and the sudden light made the man squint his eyes.

Looking back, there was a man standing at the door who shouldn't be here.

The silver-haired man looked at him without expression.

Although the other party usually looks like this, but this time there was a chill in the man's eyes.

"It really is you."

Looking at the familiar blond hair, Ren Haneda slowly spit out the other party's name, without any emotion in her tone.

"Bourbon."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 231 113
Alternative Title: 别用疯批马甲玩游戏 Author: White Peach Chips Summary: Kashiwahara has played a holographic game for a long time. He decided to let himself...
23K 563 35
I realized that there isn't really that many naruto x reader books to be honest and even though im not the best at writing storys im gonna try my bes...
24.9K 672 177
Author: Tang Qi/唐栖 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 329 Chapter (Complete) Introducing: Kurokawa Rin traveled to the world of Mingke with a system...
7.1K 136 81
Author: The Spirit of the Bar/杠之精灵 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 81 Chapter (Complete) Introduction: In the real world 996, another world is 0...