𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

By partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

21

5K 188 146
By partyn2

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

Everybody sat in the living either on a chair or the couches as we played games.

I was on my third cup feeling tipsy but still aware.

"Ooouu okok i got one yall" Zae yelled all extra and shit.

"Never have i ever fucked anybody up innis bitch" he shouted smirking at at everyone. But then i seen his ass look at me then at Alonzo who was already laughing shaking his head.

What the actual fuck.

They was making the shit obvious and this felt like a set up, ion like that.

Everyone besides Zae, me, and Destiny friend took a shot.

"Uh uhnnnn, Riyah didn't you and Kamari fuck once before or whatever?" Destiny shouted out across the room evilly smiling at me.

Stupid bitch.

Alonzo looked at me grinning.

Okay. This shit getting weird.

The fact that Destiny put my business out there done pissed me off. Then, its the fact that the only people who knows that information was Mara, Jay, Kamari, and i. So now im looking at Mara a little side ways cause why the fuck she telling Destiny outta all people my business, like that shit is cool.

But now everyone knows.

Just great.

"Hell nawl, yall two was fuckin out hea like yall was grown" Zae laughed wiggling his eyebrows as he pointed to me and kamari who sat next to me with that funky attitude of his.

"Nigga shutcho ass up and mind yo business, you two Destiny cause i can air this bitch out with all yo dirty shit" Kamari growled out with attitude all in his face.

"Yo watch yo mouth nigga" Alonzo spoke up defending Her, i mean as he should cause that is his girl right!?

Oh ok.

"Nigga you know not to say too many words to me" Kamari spoke up a little louder mugging Alonzo who just smirked.

"Yea, but yo girl hea been saying more than enough words for you and her both huh Riyah" Alonzo teased as he winked at me.

"Fuck you say?" kamari sat up leaning on his knees.

"Nah you heard me nigga"

Kamari let out a sinister laugh.

"In fact she be singing my name, ain't that right Renee?" Alonzo looked over at me and i scrunched my face up.

The fuck is his ass doing.

Nobody calls me that but Kamari.

I looked down and seen Kamari's finish clinch, i trailed up his arms and my eyes landed on his his face. His jaw ticking.

We agreed on keeping this shit to ourselves.

"Aye chill out fam, we trynna have a good time and you fuckin da vibe up" Jay intervened and everyone agreeded.

"Hold on Jay" Destiny interrupted, getting out of Alonzo's arms and sat up.

"You fuckin on my man Sariyah?" She questioned me squinting her eyes at me.

I looked around the room and seen everyone looking at me like i head five heads.

"Bitch i kno y- aye watch that bitch word da fuck" Kamari cut her off glaring at her making Alonzo sit up as well.

"Nah nigga you mind yo business and watch how you talking to my girl" Alonzo spat at him with disgust in his voice.

Oh so now she yo girl?

L-O-L

Shaking my head laughing a little cause this whole thing was about get outta hand.

"Damn i thought we was having fun, yall niggas on some otha shit" Zae mummbled and i rolled my eyes.

His motormouth ass.

"Fuck is so funny?" Destiny got up like she was about to do something so i stood up too cause she not about to bitch me.

"Look yo nigga" i started making air quotes woth my fingers. "Said he didn't have a girlfriend. He said yo ass was a childish as female and he was done with yo shit, so yes i fucked him but only because he said he was single. So argue about that with yo man not me" i snapped at her and if looks could kill my ass really would be dead.

"You stupid ass bitch" Destiny yelled out with anger throwing her drank on me.

Yea. This bitch gotta die.

"You dusty ass ho!" I yelled charging out for her ready to beat da fuck outta her.

"Yo chill out" Kamari spoke up grabbing me by my waist pulling me back down.

"Fuck you mean chill, did yall not just see that bitch throw ha fuckin drank on me like im da one who need the shower!" I exclaimed looking at him like he was crazy.

"Damn can't even control yo ho Kamari huh? Seems like she left you for a better nigga. Just like ya moms did ain't dat right" Alonzo smirked and before i could even react Kamari ass was throwing punches at Alonzo who was trynna block each blow.

Alonzo speaking on Kamari's mom was a low blow for sure.

"Kamari stop!" I shouted out but his ass couldn't hear me.

Next thing I know Destiny fuckin sneaks my ass sending a slap to my check.

Yall, a pimp slap.

"Ho shut the fuck up cause you bout to get yo ass beat for thinking you can fuck on my man and not see the consequences" Destiny yelled about to send another slap my way, but Mara pushed her back.

"Not that one Des" Mara stood beside me clearly drunk, cause ha ass was a little wobbly.

"That's how we doing it now Mara!? Huh? Yo sister fuck my nigga and you take her side!?" Destiny questioned her.

"Yup and ima stick beside her. I told yo ass how he was and you knew how he was, but you continued to stick beside him. No matter da cost. And i know my sister, she would never do no grimy shit like that if she knew the real" Mara stated with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"But Mara she fucked my nigga!!" Destiny yelled out with angry tears rolling down her face

Oh wow, Her ass in deep.

"Cause yo nigga said he was fucking single, how is you not getting this Des!" Mara shouted back at her.

"This not the first fuckin time and it will never be the last. You know how his ass was but you continue to stay! So fuck allat fighting females over a nigga who continues to embarrass you and make you fucking crazy. That ship has sailed" Mara spoke out making Destiny look at her in disbelief.

"But Mara i love him an- and you kn- know dat" she cried out.

While this was going on, the guys finally got Kamari and Alonzo off eachother. Alonzo looking beat da fuck up, yeaaaaa don't play with me bestie.

"Oh go cry me a damn river Des, that shit is not love" Mara mugged her.

"So what? You throwing our friendship away for this?" Des asked her as she frowned at Mara.

"I never said that Des, but you need to know yo worth cause right now ion know who this person in front of me is. Look how you acting because of his ass. You deserve better" Mara softly said looking at her but Destiny kept that frown on her face.

"Nah fuck allat, don't tell me what da fuck I deserve i know what i deserve and i know what i want and its him. And I can't be friends with someone who doesn't support me and my decisions" Destiny cried out shaking ha head. "And little do you know, yo own damn relationship not even perfect. Gone head and tell ha Jay, how you pulled up to my house the night you and Mara broke up, tell her how you fucked me so good that the condom broke and we almost had a pregnancy scare. Tell her how you threatened me to keep it on the hush cause you didn't want Mara to find out, huh jay!?" Destiny laughed out like a crazy person as she spilled all da mothafuckin tea.

This shit just took a turn.

And it done got real messy.

By the way Mara face looked, i knew her ass sobered up.

"Y-you're lying" Mara stuttered out trying to save face and stand her ground.

"I mean ask jay since you think im am" Destiny smirked at Jay whi avoided eye contact with Mara.

Oh this nigga guilty.

"You deadass right now Jay?" Mara whispered out, hurt all in her voice.

"L-look Mara my ass was high and drunk and da shit was a mistake. I kept this shit from you cause i knew how it would look and this shit lookin real bad" Jay expressed looking at Mara with sorry written all over his face.

"My fucking best friend Jayvon What da fuck, not only did you fuck one female but two and on top of that one of em ended up havin yo fuckin baby, so what da fuck does that leave me with huh? A cheating, lying ass nigga who i thought would never lie to me. I sat up there and asked you the day we got back together, was there anything you had to tell me. But you sat up there and lied to me. I trusted you Jayvon, with my whole heart. And you pull shit like this" Mara yelled. "And you, how da fuck can you sit here and smile in my face knowing you fucked my man. You knew how i felt about him, you how hard it was for me to trust him and everything. I even cried to you the next day about the break up. But here you are being smug as fuck about dirty as shit like this. Fuck you and especially fuck you Jayvon, delete all my shit deadass" Mara uttered out walking away.

A sob escaping from her mouth.

"You a dirty as bitch" i spat out at Destiny who only smirked.

"Takes one to know one huh" she winked walking back over to Alonzo.

"You really fucked that nigga huh? You was fucking him this whole time" Kamari said teeth.

"I was, but not any- damn dat shit crazy, igh bet. You got it Renee for real this time" Kamari said a little to calm for me as he walked off and out the house.

What the fuck just happened.

Confused as hell.

Not even dwelling on it I quickly went to find Mara cause this shit got outta hand fast as hell.

Yalllllllllllll, shit done hit the fan!!!!! As always thanks for reading❤️!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 5.3K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
679K 25.3K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
46.4K 1.4K 23
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘗𝘌𝘖𝘗𝘓𝘌 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘍𝘌𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌 𝘛𝘖𝘖.....
1.4M 63.2K 53
"𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 ,𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 ..."