Roblox Break in fan fics and...

By toxictoxicity_

Here is y'alls food I will make more I PROMISE!!!!! old man yaoi Also some of these are NOT ships, If it's a... More

A cold Saturday morning
Love at first sight
Love at first sight (pt.2)
Coffee Date
Aftermath. (A little angst at the start btw)
A cold meeting. (Axl x Bruce/Wave 3 boss)
Wave 3 aftermath. (Omg Axl x Bruce/Wave 3 boss)
Price and Pizza guy (Price is my oc just to let you know)

Midnight kisses

334 2 0
By toxictoxicity_

*Both Larry and Imposter cuddle with each other at 12:35 am* Larry, I love you more than anything. *the two men start kissing, the atmosphere slowly disappears as they forget about everything besides them kissing* Imposter, you're the man of my dreams. *they lean back in to kiss, both wrap arms around each other, the two men's hearts beat faster as it gets intense* Gosh Larry you're unbelievable! *they lean back in for a kiss and they cuddle together* I love you Larry. *Larry replies* I love you too honey. *he kisses his fore head* I wish we can die together as a couple. *imposter kisses him and smiles* I wish that too. *Larry turns on the tv and puts on their favorite show* * imposter kisses his cheek and says* Larry you're so sweet, You remembered my favorite tv show! *they both hug and kiss each other, acting like they haven't seen each other for days* Why would I forget my own husband's favorite show? I would never forget anything about you! *imposter smiles leaving Larry feeling happy and warm on the inside* Larry, I'm so lucky to be with a man as sweet as you! *they both cuddle and fall asleep watching their favorite show*

mmmm yum old man yaoi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
170K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...