Ask Or Dare The Eeveelutions

Bởi Maxxim_poke

Just a random ask and dare book it's maked by random person. Well, whatever. (Please, give us ask or dare.) Xem Thêm

Characters
Ready? Go!! Wait!
No dare? Awwwww...
Squad randomness
Another randomness
Ask 1 and new characters
Dare 1 & Mysterious person
Forget
Dare 2 & New person(Again)
Dare 3 & Dare 4
Dare 5 & Ask 2
Gin Dares
Dare 6
Dare 7
Dare 8 &Dare 9
New year Edition
Ask 3
Dare 10
Dare 11 & Dare 12
Dare 13
Dare 14
Dare 15
Dare 16
Dare 17
Quick Info.
Dare 18 & Dare 19
Dare 20
Special Eid Mubarak
Dare 21 & Dare 22
Dare 23
Dare 24, Dare 25, Dare 26, & Dare 27
Dare 28
Dare 29, 30 & 31
Dare 32
Dare 33 & Dare 34
(Late) Christmas Special
Dare 35, 36, & 37

Birthday Edition

30 0 3
Bởi Maxxim_poke

[This time setting picked two days before previous dares.]

Jen:*Walk out from her room*......

Crystal & Ginga:*Walk out from Ginga room with two box in their paw*

Ginga:What you got for him?

Crystal:Oh well, just some-

Jen:*Clear throat*

Both:*Turn to her*

Jen:What you two talking about?

Ginga:Oh, we just discussting about our friend birthday gift.

Jen:.....Which one specificly?

Crystal:Author...he'll become (Censored) tomorrow.

Jen:Kay?

Ginga:That's it?

Jen:Well, i didn't like a birthday party. Or hatchday?

Ginga:For him, it's birthday.

Jen:Okay.

Both:*Stared each other**Shrugged before walk away*

Jen:*Paw on chin**Think*Who is author exactly? *Follow them from behind*

Later~

*The two mon who get stalked feel the stalker aura, but just ignore it.(I mean, sometimes we can feel someone behind us right?)*

Crystal:*Whisper* Have we tell her?

Ginga:*Whisper back* Sure. I don't want to think too deep about her stalking place.

Jen:*Literally hid behind a flower*

Crystal:*Sweatdrop* Yeah. I see...

Ginga:Maybe alternative way. *Take his phone and call Jen*

Jen:*Struggling to take her phone with loud ringtone* F*ck! F*ck! F*ck! *Finally can get her phone and answer it**Clear throat* Ye. What do you want?

Ginga:Pffft. Can you come to us? We at-

Jen:No need, I know where. I'll come as fast as possible. *Hang her phone**Awkwardly came out from the flower* Uh, Sup? Anything wrong about the party?

Ginga:No just, we think you have to join us.

Jen:?

Crystal:Anything wrong?

Jen:No. Well, great then. I just want know who author is.

Ginga:*Shrug* I guess sure then.

Jen:So, where we going now?

Ginga:We arrive. We just waiting for the mons around us to leave.

Jen:Ok? You mean author is invisible? Or we just throw a stone that make a portal?

Ginga:.......Your observation skill is impressive actually.

Jen:Wait wha-

Ginga:Okay! *Pull out a star shaped purple crystal* Ready?

Crystal:Yeah! *Pump paw to air*

Jen:M'kay then.

*Ginga throw the crystal to the ground as it broke and shattered. The smaller piece's and the rumbles flying from the ground as it slowly flying in rotation make a weird energy emmited from the crystals piece's. And slowly, it formed into a shiny purple portal. *

Jen:Uuh, is it save?

Ginga:85%. I've use it for 5 times. And the last just left me no clothes. So Crystal, hold tight the gift.

Crystal:Ok.

Jen:Then, we jumped in?

Ginga:We jumped in~

*All of them jumped to the Portal as they saw the sparkling dimension of the portal. Kind of scary, but it's very beautiful. And that end as they land in the otherside. *

Jen:*Land first in the ground*

Ginga:*Land safely too*

Crystal:AAAAH!!

Ginga:I got ya! *Catch her bridal style*

Crystal:*Blushing* Hehe~ thanks!

Ginga:You're welcome.

Jen:*Grumbles**Saw the other world* Okay. Now I'm confused.

Ginga:What?

Crystal:*Saw at Jen direction too* Wow~!

*In fron them, is a futuristic city that looks very beautiful. Flying car is everywhere, and skyscrapers is clawing the sky. Just, beautiful. But not just that. The city have other thing, a bit random. Like rainbow colored dragon flying around, naked titan man, and two pokemons have anime fight in the sky. *

Ginga:Welcome to Author city. A place where story get writed and the fourth wall breaker only can pass beside the authors it self.

Jen:Wait a min, you mean there's more than one author?

Crystal:Wow. I never know it.

Ginga:Yep.

Jen:What fourth wall breaker?

Ginga:A Mon or people that can interacting with the reader. Well, not freely but we can. Cuz you're not one, you have our permission.

Jen:Good then.

Crystal:Okay, let's get to the author house.

Ginga:Okay!

*Three of them walking in the city. Many of them is human. But there's other species like Nekomata, wolf Hybrid, and some pokemons that chatting each other in the cafe and other thing. Many of them just walking around and chatting each other. But there's some of them is playing together. *

Jolteon one:*Pat his friend shoulder* Hey wait up. Isn't that Maxx oc's?

Eeveelution Hybrid one:Oh right! It's from his ask or dare book.

Human with blue glasses:I like his book. Ginga and Crystal looks cute together.

Eeveelution hybrid:No! *Stand from her chair* GinJen forever!

Jolteon:Come on guys, you two are embrassing me.

Eeveelution Hybrid:Shut up J! It's your opinion, not mine.

Human:But yeah. Sit back Fandom, you're embrassing.

Fandom:You too LC?

LC:*Shrug before stick out his tongue*

Jen:Why they talking about us?

Ginga:Well, it's other day question. Let's go, we're close.

*Three of them found a small house. I mean, not too small, not too big, standart. They knock the door. *

Ginga:Hello? Maxx you there?

*And the door slowly opened. They staring each other before get in. His house is not messy and not organized. Again, standart. They walking in the corridor as they saw a room that blackout but have light out from it. As they get there, a messy room welcoming them. Then, they saw a black hoodied person sitting in the floor with a laptop infront him. *

Ginga:it's him.

Jen:You sure? He looks sus.

Crystal:Don't worry. Red haven't venting yet.

Ginga:Okay. Let's sneak in him.

*As they walk behind him, Ginga heard something from Maxx laptop. *Insert Cornpub intro* Ginga gasped as an idea get to his head. He sneak over his shoulder. *

Maxx:*Inhaling between teeth**Reach for a lotion* There's nothing better than Vapore-

Ginga:You say something?

Maxx:*Shut the laptop from reflex* Geez! Gin'! You make me have a heart attack!

*Maxx turn around make his hood of his hoodie fell down show his face that a Shiny Zeraora. *

Ginga:But you're not.

Maxx:*Sigh* You need something? Cuz Cursed squad will not get writed it self.

Ginga:Yeah, actually.

Crystal & Jen:*Holding a cake and confetti as they turn on the light*

Maxx:Wha- *Cover his face from the sudden light*

Three of them:SURPRISE!!!

Maxx:Uh? What? Wait? *Look at his phone* Ohh Geez! It's my birthday isn't?!

Jen:You forgot yourself birthday?

Maxx:With all of this, I got no time with books and the f*cking school K?

Jen:Wait, you still get a school?

Crystal:Gin said Maxx is still young, but adult enough.

Jen:Still, can you tell me who are you?

Maxx:Well, I though you already know. OK, my name is Maxx. Author, shiny Zeraora fursona.
---------------------------------------------------------
Maxx the shiny Zeraora(Fursona)

Gender : Male

Personality : Kind, lazy, calm

Crush : (In progress) None

Likes : Pizza, pokemon, sharp thing, Corn, anime

Dislikes : Crowd, lines in Mc.D, hiatus anime, nightmare night stories

Others : Sometimes lazy to write. But when got idea, basicly anything always bother him in the most creative times.
---------------------------------------------------------

Jen:Okay. What fursona?

Maxx:A kind of avatar or something like that. So. *Turn into a white Jolteon* You can make. *Turn again into a red humanoid bull* any skins. *Turn back into a shiny Zeraora* That you can imagine. But I stick in this fursona everytimes.

Jen:Uuh, what author doing here?

Maxx:Write you all story.

Jen:What?

Maxx:Wait a sec. *Snap his finger*

*Suddenly, a transparent wave Engulf them. Jen look her sorround and found she and Maxx just thw one who can move, meanwhile Ginga and Crystal is freeze beside them. *

Maxx:There's. Now, simply. *Sat in roller chair beside his desk* I write your life.

Jen:What? My life?

Maxx:*Nod* Not just that, you and your friends destiny, your future, and yourself, is get writed by me. I'm basicly your god. Ginga and Crystal is one of the being that can know it.

Jen:So you mean...*Grip Maxx in the collar of his hoodie**Deep voice* You're the one who make Spark through that suffers?

Maxx:*Smirk* Yeah, not published yet. But, I am the one who write it.

Jen:*Growl*

*Suddenly. Again, the wave that sorround them collapse as Ginga and Crystal can moving again. *

Ginga:Oh well- *Saw Jen choking Maxx* Jen! Let him go!

Jen:*Whisper* It's an unforgivable thing can I hear from you.

Maxx:*Whisper too* Right. Sometimes, I have to do thing I think right for it. Many of other authors do it too.

Jen:Tch. *Let him go*

Maxx:*Chuckled* Well, since I wrote that all, I'll tell your canon future event.

Jen:*Hiss* What is it?

Maxx:*Make a hand gesture to her get near him*

Jen:*Walk to him and get close her ear*

Maxx:*Whisper something to her ears*

Jen:*Just neutral at first but slowly her face become pink then brighter and as red as tomato*

Maxx:*Smirk* So? No bad feeling?

Jen:*Still very red* I-I-I guess. It's still too shocking for me.

Maxx:Prepare yourself.

Ginga:*Pop from their side* Okay, what you two talking about?

Maxx:Shut up now. I want to get some sleep. So, be hurry. Why you all come anyway?

Ginga:Uuh, your birthday?

Maxx:*Pondered before he open his phone again* Oh sh*t, you're right! Sorry about it, I'm too tired for this.

Crystal:What make you so tired?

Maxx:School, draft chapters, and canceled 99% download.

Ginga:Ouch, be strong. We here for you ya know?

Maxx:*Sigh* Thanks I guess. I have many friends but have no time to hang out. Oh right, what cake is it?

Ginga:Oh we got cookies and cream.

Maxx:Sweet~! Let's dig up!

Crystal:Yay!

Maxx:You in Jen?

Jen:*Still pink but better*.........Cuz it's your party, sure then.

Maxx:Great. Let's have fun!

Ginga & Crystal:Yay!

Jen:Y-yeah?

*Four of them spend a great day. Eat the cake, play some games, and watch movies. Well, that all. At least they have fun K? *

Later~

*Jen, Ginga, and Crystal stand infront Maxx house with Maxx himself in the door. *

Maxx:Thanks to come guys. It's a lot of fun today.

Ginga:No worries. We're your friends after all.

Maxx:Thanks for that one. Now, I'll work back on my book, new idea came into my head.

Crystal:Why just stay home?

Maxx:Huh? I'm introvert.

Ginga:I know but, why didn't try to get out today?

Maxx:I...

Jen:Hey brat!

Maxx:Wha-

Jen:Just get outside from your house. Just stepping on the ground will not hurt you!

Maxx:I know that. Just lazy to do it.

Jen:Then-

Maxx:But now looks like I have that motivation! *Take his phone and call someone* Hey Tron! Fandom! Wanna play paintball?!

Ginga:.....*Stared at Jen* Wow, you're great motivator.

Jen:It just a simple words. I wonder why he motivated that far.

Maxx:Okay! Meet you two in the Summit! *Hang his phone* I think I'll write it later. Thanks for it guys! *Close his door**From inside* Thanks again!

Crystal:Wow, I want to play paintball too for sudden.

Ginga:Let's get the other to play paintball!

Crystal:Okay! I'll get the guns later!

Ginga:Okay! You in Jen?

Jen:*Lost in though*.........

Ginga:Jen?

Jen:*Snap out* Uh, what?

Ginga:Well, you seems lost in though. Come to think, what Maxx tell you before?

Jen:Uuh...

Flashback~

Maxx:*Whisper* I'll write his was over 9 inch~

Present~

Jen:*Fully red* Uuh...

Crystal:Hey, you're red~ Did he tell you something naught-

*Slap!*

Jen:*Punch Crystal head* S-SHUT UP!!!

Crystal:Ouch! *Hold her head* It's hurt! You can't just punch my head!

Jen:Yeah I can so what?

Crystal:Gin! Jen was mean to me~

Jen:I just tell her thing she have to know!

Ginga:Enough girl. Not, apologize each other.

Crystal:*Sigh* Fine~

*Three of them walk again through the portal that they walk from as they come back to their treehouse. *

13-8-2023

Just a bonus chapter. Cuz, why not?
---------------------------------------------------------
[Hey guys, yeah it's me. Sorry, I think it's just too selfish that I just write this for my birthday celebration. But yeah, I like to say it online. And for LCPlayz, ThatFanOfManyFandoms, Party-Tron, and J-the-Jolteon, Sorry if you have any objection because I tagged here without any truth or permission from you at all. If I do anything wrong to you all, I begging an apology for you all. Wish me get better to write a stores. It's all, bye!]

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.8K 56 31
A story of a bunch of Eeveelutions that go to school full of other eevee and eeveelutions with normal, shiny, and different colorings. It will be fro...
19.2K 298 15
So this story is mostly about the eeveelution squad but they have different names and it's about that they go to Hawaii and some weird stuff happens...
7.8K 112 15
This story is about eeveelutions currently living in a peaceful forest but they decide to go on adventured which lead them to horrible situations but...
2K 26 43
A silly story of 9 silly Eeveelutions and an Eevee opening a silly Café and having silly (brutal) situations around everything. -violence -mention o...