๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ || ๐€ ๐‚๐ซ๐ž...

By artsonistic

Numinous [adj] being both fearful and awed by what is before you ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐‘ช๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ช๐’“๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’”: ๐‘ด๐’† :)... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง || [๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ]
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ || ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ || ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐“๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ, ๐„๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ-๐†๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ || ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ...
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ || ๐๐ž๐ž๐ค-๐š-๐›๐จ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ || ๐๐จ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ” || ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• || ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐š๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ– || ๐Ž๐๐ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— || ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐’๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ || ๐๐€๐๐† ๐๐€๐๐†!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‰๐š๐œ๐ค
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐„๐‰
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ || ๐๐ง๐€ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐„๐‰
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ || ๐Ž๐ฑ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ || ๐‡๐จ๐จ๐๐ข๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” || ๐๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• || ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
Headcanons + Skits + (A/N)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– || ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— || ๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐”๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ
๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ–ค!!Spotify Playlists!!๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŽผ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ || ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ข๐ฅ
โ™ค Skits Pt. 2 โ™ค
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž
!!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
!!!๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“!!!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ || ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ?
๐‘ฝ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ + ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐‘จ/๐‘ต + ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€!
๐‘ฝ๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’–๐’๐’•๐’” + ๐‘บ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ || ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐๐ž
!!๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐Œ๐„๐๐“!! (เท†ห™แต•ห™เท†)โ™ก
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ || ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐จ๐จ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” || ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž
?!๐Ž๐๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐!?(*โฐโ–ฟโฐ*)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• || ๐˜/๐'๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง
||๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ||
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„๐‘!!
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ || ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ || ๐€๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ž๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ || ๐๐ž๐ž๐ค-๐š-๐›๐จ๐จ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ || ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ || ๐‹๐š๐›๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ” || ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ– || ๐Ž๐๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— || ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐š๐๐ž ๐š ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ || ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’๐’–๐’๐’„๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’• ๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐Ž๐ฑ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*

*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• || ๐•๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*

1.3K 91 212
By artsonistic

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜...

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

𝟐𝟎%███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝟕𝟎%███████▒▒▒

𝟏𝟎𝟎%██████████

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞!

【!!ADMIN NOTICE!!】

✎ Hello once again dear readers! Now, we are entering the chapters in which marks the actually rewritten plot. I really hope you guys believe this plot is more sensible in contrast to the original one!

Which Creepypasta do you think you would hate being around and why?

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Suddenly, you were all struck with intense ringing once again. Your arms went straight to cover your ears.

Once it was put to a halt, your hands relaxed at your sides seemingly on your own.

1st POV

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Now let's get straight to the point." The being's slender hands folded in with one another, resting on the desk. "To put things simply, you three have become vessels of an extraordinary, yet vile entity. Even simpler, you three have been possessed in a way."

"ahahh im sorry? possessed?" My brows furrowed downward in frustration and confusion.

"Yes, child, that is correct."

"Yeah, that's certainly gonna take some time to get used to," I bit my bottom lip as I began to contemplate, "but, how...?"

"Would you say...you've been feeling haunted? Perhaps, your home hasn't been feeling...yours?" The faceless entity cooed.

The weight of unresolved emotions lingered in the air, "no...he's right...but I really wish he wasn't."

Judging by the expressions of the other two, we were all experiencing the same thoughts and emotions. Confused and frustrated, I wanted to refuse the thought of the existence of the paranormal; however, that rendered extremely difficult with this faceless entity before me.

"I'm fully aware of the fact this is...overwhelming...sudden...surreal," he stood up from his seat, easily towering over every person in the room, "however, I would like to make what I'm about to say..very...clear," his elongated limbs and tendrils shrouded in dark hues emerged from his sides. The tendrils loomed over us all, almost threatening to kill us if we ever so happened to react wrongly.

"You will never...return to your old life." His voice boomed in our heads, striking instant fear into all three of us. "It's either you serve us, or be terminated."

As we stood there, stricken with dread, the pressuring gravity of this situation had finally sunken in. Our old lives, once comfortable and familiar, all stolen overnight. It all would turn into mere distant memories. We were all at the crossroads of two life-changing choices. Kick the bucket, or serve a bunch of paranormal assholes for the rest of our measly lives.

The ominous entity before us brooked no dissent. As we exchanged fearful glances, our minds raced with questions, torn between self-preservation and the desire to remain true to ourselves. The weight of our decision bore down upon us, like an anvil on our hearts.

"But...why us? And what...exactly possessed us?"

"I was just about to get to that," the slender figure casually spoke. I hate...how casual he sounded.

"Zalgo, a malevolent and eldritch being that defies mortal comprehension. A being that invokes instant fear even over the mention of him in the underealm," he explicated. "A rival of mine, if you will, for eons..." He sat back down in his seat, allowing leisure for us to calm down a bit.

"And for eons, we've remained in a ceaseless war...That was until around fifty years ago, we engaged in a brutal clash. Face to face,"

"What face?"

The moment the thought slipped my mind, a piercing blow of static noise struck my brain.

"Ow ow ow ow, okay I'm sorry!"

The entity cleared his throat, "in said fight, I took temporary victory. I sealed him and his comrades into artifacts and concealed them away in a vault. A few years back, a follower of his, one of the remaining ones that stayed in hiding, stole this vault. Broke it. And released it into the mortal realm." Everything had finally started coming together.

"And you three just so happened to bear the misfortune of becoming the vessels of Zalgo."

And once again, the pressuring weight of this new terrifying finding left us entangled in a twist of emotions.

I was brought into a flashback..."it was that damn necklace," my brows furrowed downwards, "it has to be."

"And you'd be correct, Y/n." He confirmed.

"So..." a shaky voice beside me began. It was the lanky boy, "you're telling me, we have the lifeline of a powerful entity, flowing through our very veins at this very moment?'

"That is also correct," the slender being confirmed ever so casually.

I could tell the last ounce of confidence the lanky boy may have had left had quickly diminished after hearing that statement. Couldn't blame him at all though.

"That is precisely why you three will never go back to your past lives. I absolutely cannot allow Zalgo to be in reach of any sort of victory. Starting now, you three serve me."

"We never had a choice in that matter anyway. And I'd like to assume that the thought of using Zalgo's life force against him would result in death instantaneously."

"However,"

"Oh no..."

"You three must endure a series of tests to calculate whether you're even worthy of being a vessel. And a trustworthy one at that." He spoke, "these tests are what all underealmers had to endure. Though, you three are special cases, meaning we'll have to have some alterations to the tests." 

"Even being stripped from schooling, I still have tests," I internally joked as a coping mechanism. Surely I could be allowed to joke in my head without being punished right? I'm sure those four fuckers who brought us here do it on the daily.

"And once deemed worthy, you'll officially be working under me. The Slenderman." As he spoke his name, a wave of fear surged over me. This entity was surely one not to oppose.

"I'll now go on to explain what your 'job' entails," he said. "As you may have already noticed, I am the head of this place. Directly under my rank, proxies. They take on the most difficult of tasks head-on. They earn the right to make the commands when I'm unable to. Right-hand-men, if you will. In fact, you are in the presence of two of them, Masky and Toby."

You weren't aware Toby or Masky were in the same room as you until your head was turned towards the two.

"He can fucking control our movements too!?"

Toby and Masky stood tall. Feet shoulder-width apart, hands folded behind their backs, and heads pointed straight ahead.

"Permission to speak, sir," Masky questioned with a firm tone.

"You may."

"I'll have you know if any of you actually pass, it's not all fun and games. And don't get the illusion that any of us will be friends." Masky spoke, directing his attention to the three of you.

"Wasn't even gonna try dude..."

The Slenderman spoke again, "then we have our specialists. They're still trained in general combat; however, they focus more on the crucial roles that play in the background. Our healers for example. We have a specialist with the gift of creating toxins. If you're exemplary in a specific skill, you'll most likely be assigned to this role."

"I only know basic first aid..."

"Lastly, there are The Pastas. They go out and do the dirty work. Killing off those who I deem even a little of a threat. Or do simple tasks such as fetching cargo. Most individuals fall under this category," he finished.

"And other than not dying, what else do we even get from this? Also, interesting term. Pasta..." You inquired inside your head.

"Well, upon successfully passing the test and being assigned a role, you won't have anything to lose. You'll be stripped from the entirety of your past life. You'll basically have nowhere else to go. You'll be provided shelter, essentially everything you need. Just as long as you follow orders; because you'll also be subject to experimentation seeing you are the vessels of my lifelong enemy.. And as long as you do so, you're granted to live for eternity for as long as you're not killed."

"Is that really a good deal?"

"It's certainly better than being tortured to death."

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
2.9K 173 15
In life we all make choices. I made a choice when I disappeared. I won't regret it though. This is a creepypasta fan fiction! It's my first one so pl...
590K 8K 55
(31/08/22 - why are people still reading this?? It's so cringey,, ; also, please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 13-15 years old so don't e...
498K 11.2K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...