๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ || ๐€ ๐‚๐ซ๐ž...

By artsonistic

Numinous [adj] being both fearful and awed by what is before you ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐‘ช๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ช๐’“๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’”: ๐‘ด๐’† :)... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง || [๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ]
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ || ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ || ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐“๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ, ๐„๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ-๐†๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ || ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ...
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ || ๐๐ž๐ž๐ค-๐š-๐›๐จ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ || ๐๐จ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ” || ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• || ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐š๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ– || ๐Ž๐๐ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— || ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐’๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ || ๐๐€๐๐† ๐๐€๐๐†!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‰๐š๐œ๐ค
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐„๐‰
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ || ๐๐ง๐€ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐„๐‰
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ || ๐Ž๐ฑ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ || ๐‡๐จ๐จ๐๐ข๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” || ๐๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• || ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
Headcanons + Skits + (A/N)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– || ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— || ๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐”๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ
๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ–ค!!Spotify Playlists!!๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŽผ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ || ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ข๐ฅ
โ™ค Skits Pt. 2 โ™ค
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž
!!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
!!!๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“!!!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ || ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ?
๐‘ฝ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ + ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐‘จ/๐‘ต + ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€!
๐‘ฝ๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’–๐’๐’•๐’” + ๐‘บ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ || ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐๐ž
!!๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐Œ๐„๐๐“!! (เท†ห™แต•ห™เท†)โ™ก
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ || ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐จ๐จ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” || ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž
?!๐Ž๐๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐!?(*โฐโ–ฟโฐ*)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• || ๐˜/๐'๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง
||๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ||
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„๐‘!!
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ || ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ || ๐€๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ž๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ || ๐๐ž๐ž๐ค-๐š-๐›๐จ๐จ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ || ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ || ๐‹๐š๐›๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• || ๐•๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ– || ๐Ž๐๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— || ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐š๐๐ž ๐š ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ || ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’๐’–๐’๐’„๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’• ๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐Ž๐ฑ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*

*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ” || ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*

1.6K 97 206
By artsonistic

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜...

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

𝟐𝟎%███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝟕𝟎%███████▒▒▒

𝟏𝟎𝟎%██████████

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞!

【!!ADMIN NOTICE!!】

✎ Once again, this chapter is a mere 'copy and paste' from the original version as I see no point in rewriting the entire scene out again. Hence, I merged two original chapters into one. Enjoy!

Which Creepypasta do you think you'd get along most with and why?

『• • • ✎ • • •』

The moment I entered my cell, slit-face slammed the cell door behind me making me jump.

"Jeff, it's your duty to watch over them while I report to the Master. Got it?" Masky spoke.

"Seriously? I have to do it?"

"Yeah, you do. Deal with it. That's an order." With that, Masky turned to his heels and left the premises.

"God dammit, why do I always have to be stuck with these pests..." He sat on a concrete bench, placing his arm on his knee and face in his palm.

I'm guessing one of the guys next to me gave Jeff a stinky look because soon enough, the guy in the cell began screaming. Looking back at Jeff, one of his knives was missing.

He fucking threw a knife at the guy.

That alone was able to make my spine shiver in fear. These guys weren't to be fucked with. Though I should've made that conclusion when Masky held me at gunpoint.

I sat with criss-crossed legs on the twin-sized bed, too paralyzed to move. I sat facing the wall since I really didn't want any eye contact with Jeff. Horrendous on the eyes. I would probably go blind if I stared for too long.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

A few moments of pure silence had passed. I began picking at the skin at my fingertips from anxiety. What the hell is going to happen to me? And why me? I didn't understand at all. Thinking about the recent past events, absolutely nothing made sense.

My anxious thoughts were disrupted by a higher-pitched scream than the last one. My guess, it was the scrawny guy. I was unable to tell due to concrete walls obscuring most of my view.

"I'VE HAD IT! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO DO TO US?" His voice broke.

Jeff rubbed his temples beginning to chuckle. That mood was switched quickly when he, again, threw his knife at the guy. I flinched at the sound of the man's pained scream.

"FUCK- MY ARM-"

Oh, thank goodness. It was just his arm.

From what I could see, Jeff sent him a death glare as a warning which quickly shut the dude up. I was practically paralyzed with fear by now.

I was jolted from my stiffness when Jeff spoke, "and you..." He trudged up to my cell door. I could feel my wide eyes laced with fear stare back into his, not daring to blink.

"You got anything to say? (Incorrect pronunciation of your name)."

I felt myself gulp hard as I spoke, "It's actually pronounced Y/n-" A sharp knife flew past me, barely grazing the skin on my cheek and cutting a few strands of hair. The blade was pierced into a wall, a few strands of my hair falling off. I felt my lips and eyes twitch, my entire body incapable of moving. [If you lack the possession of hair, then disregard the mentions of hair. I apologize if this bothers you]

Jeff only smirked at my paralyzed reaction, "You don't get to talk to me like that."

"Yeah, I don't wanna get a knife thrown at me."

I could only nod in response.

He turned to his heels, trudging back to his spot on the bench.

Not going to lie, it was quite idiotic of him to throw knives at all three of us and not collect them. One of us could commit suicide at this very moment.

Just as that thought came into mind, the knives seemed to dissolve into a cloud of black smoke, returning back to the hands of the pale killer before us.

"What the actual fuck."

[Time-skip brought to you by Jeff's crusty non-existent eyelids]

『• • • ✎ • • •』

2nd POV [Switching it up to fit certain details better]

After roughly an hour of waiting, the faint sounds of footsteps emerged. This grabbed all four of your attention. Jeff peered to the side, then proceeded to flip off whoever was coming down the staircase.

"Look, your little shift is over you moody piece of shit." A recognizable voice spoke. It was Masky.

"Took you long enough. Tch. Oh, and you brought Puppeteer" He flipped one of his knives in the air, skillfully catching it afterward. With no change in facial expression, he chucked one of the knives towards the yellow-eyed man.

"Nice to see you too, Jeff." Puppeteer tilted his head to the side, being barely missed by the darted knife.

"Does he just throw knives at everyone?" You thought.

"Rally them up, Puppeteer. You heard the Master." Masky spoke, hands stuffed in his pockets.

Puppeteer only dismissed Masky's command with a wave of his hand, not hesitating to use his golden strings on you three. Both hands were restrained behind your back, nearly cutting off circulation. You tried wriggling out of the golden restraints but to no avail, it only got tighter.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, sweet cheeks," Jeff spoke, lowly chuckling at your struggle.

Your eyebrows could only furrow downward in response. You knew if you threw another snarky remark, you'd get some form of punishment again. Getting slapped or having knives darted at you was something that was far off your to-do list.

Masky and Puppeteer took notice of the other two's faces wincing at the sharp tug on their arms. They then noticed bloodstains pooling on their shirts, small droplets dripping down their arms.

"Jeff, we told you to restrain from hurting them unless absolutely necessary," Masky said, rubbing his temples.

"Yeah well, they were annoying."

"What about the other pest?" Puppeteer inquired.

"They were less annoying."

"I was only correcting your terrible mispronunciation of my name clown-face." You thought, glaring down Jeff

"Huh, I'd say she's the most annoying of the three." Puppeteer spoke, "I mean, hah, they managed to escape you, Masky, and Tourettes."

[Note: I apologize if that specific word happens to be triggering for you]

"That only means Master did a stellar job choosing the three," Masky spoke as a matter of factly.

"Kiss-ass," Jeff muttered spitefully under his breath.

"Yea, well who here gets the most benefits? Hmm?"

Silence fell over the slit-faced man, earning a scoff from Masky.

"Let's get moving then," Masky spoke.

Jeff advanced to each cell, forcefully pulling open the cell doors. The scrawny guy didn't dare to lock gazes with the pale man in fear of getting stabbed again. The more-built man, on the other hand, purposefully rammed his shoulder into Jeff's. This only earned him a hard fist to the diaphragm. The man folded over, gagging at the pain. Not caring, Jeff pushes the man forward then begins walking over to your cell.

Eyes glued to the floor, you obliged to their commands quickly, hastily walking out of your cell. Before you could fully exit your cell, a firm hand grasped your shoulder. Instantly, your face was stricken with fear. You could feel a hot breath on your neck. Leaning down, Jeff chuckles. The low vibrations from his voice sent chills down your spine.

"I'll get my payback from you." With that, he threw your shoulder forward, sending your stumbling for balance.

"Payback for what? You were just being stupid" You internally rolled your eyes, continuing to walk forward.

You three were lined up side by side. You then got a good look at the other two 'prisoners'. The lanky one stood at about 6 ft. He had medium-length dirty blonde hair with the sides slightly shaved. He was currently wearing a red t-shirt accompanied by baggy blue jeans. The more buff man was slightly shorter than the lanky fellow. He had jet black hair that cascaded down to his ears with the sides shaved as well. He wore a tight black shirt with the clear intention of flaunting his physique. He wore white baggy pants that tightened at his waist with a black ribbon

I was still in my apron so I was for sure the odd one out here.

"Alright, move it you three," Masky commanded.

Puppeteer's strings pulled at the three of us, forcing you three to advance forward up the staircase.

"To where?" The lanky man questioned in desperation.

"You don't get to ASK the questions here" Masky used two single fingers to forcefully push lanky-dude forward, sending him tripping over a step. The lanky man seemed like he wanted to retaliate but refrained from doing so because being constantly shoved even after speaking isn't exactly pleasant.

"Ahh yeah, screw freedom of speech."

『• • • ✎ • • •』

After a few moments of silence, Jeff and Puppeteer initiated some small talk.

"I'm betting these three won't make it past the first stage." Jeff shoved an elbow into Puppeteer's side, earning a small glare from him.

"Stage?"

"Yea, I'm thinking the same," Puppeteer spoke with a smirk, shoving his hands in the pockets of his grey trench coat.

"The third one might pose a challenge, but I doubt they'd pass." Jeff snuck a glare towards your direction, to which you gladly returned when he turned back.

"What do you think Tim?" Jeff turned back to Masky who was standing behind you.

"Don't call me that. As for my opinion, I really don't give a shit." He spoke.

"Yea, though you'd say that." Puppeteer chuckled.

You then exited the corridor, entering the fancier interior of the building once again. You were then taken to another flight of staircases. One with scarlet red carpets complimenting the mahogany wood. You almost forgot you were in a dirty and musty prison cell a few moments ago.

You ascended to what seemed to be the 4th floor, then guided down another hallway. You three were then led in front of two grand mahogany doors. Just by the doors themselves, you trembled.

Seems like your gut feeling was right. You were then struck with intense ringing once again. You immediately knew the individual behind the painful ringing was the one behind those doors.

"Not this shit again..." You desperately wanted to cover your ears and rub your temples, but unfortunately, your hands were bound by golden strings.

The two doors were pushed open seemingly on their own. Revealed was a large and grand room. Scarlet painted walls complemented with red carpet. Bookshelves lined every wall. In the middle, a large mahogany desk stood. Behind the desk was a large leather chair, the back facing you.

The golden strings constricting you were once again dissolved. You massaged your wrists feeling relieved of the strain. A pale hand rested on your shoulder, gently pushing you forward until you were directly in front of the desk.

"That's the first." You thought, referring to the gentle shove.

"salutations and greetings." An eerie voice spoke.

"What is this? Shakespeare? English class all over again..." You internally joked in an attempt to suppress the fact you were stricken with terror.

"This is far from an English class, child."

"Telepathy? Invasion of privacy much?"

"Your privacy is not a concern to me," the chair slowly turned to reveal a sight you physically shivered at. A paranormal being. Paler than snow. Slender as branches and twigs on a tree. And oddly, tentacles that branched out like vines. Its face was deprived of facial features. It was just a blank white canvas.

The being turned to the hefty guy next to you, "and you, I'd appreciate you don't compare your physique to mine."

"Eh? How'd you-"

"Telepathy." You said.

"Fascinating..." The lanky dude gleamed.

Suddenly, you were all struck with intense ringing once again. Your arms went straight to cover your ears.

Once it was put to a halt, your hands relaxed at your sides seemingly on your own.

"Now let's get straight to the point." The being's slender hands folded in with one another, resting on the desk.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 845 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
1.3K 34 12
I couldn't exactly turn any of these into stories but- I can give you sweet little treats instead! I write these in between my actual stories, if you...
32.9K 479 19
[THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED] Two hearts meet on accident. This supposed-to-be horror turns into a romance. And it all starts with one simple ac...
498K 11.2K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...