BOUND BY DESTINY: The Heart O...

By Ospreysoul

❝ There are 5 groups that lynxes are separated into. You must choose one, dear. You must understand your dest... More

. prologue .

12 3 1
By Ospreysoul

   The evening was silent, only the pitter patter of rain and crickets chirping was to be heard. In the distance, you could faintly make out two pairs of paws trudging through a thin layer of snow. And amidst the pink glow of the setting sun, a lonely female lynx stood, staring in despair at the two retreating shapes. 

   Once they were out of view, she slumped down. Her belly was swollen and large, carrying a single kitten. A second lynx - significantly smaller than the first - jumped down from a nearby tree, sending a shower of snow onto the first lynx. But she didn't even flinch. Just crouched there, her head bowed. The second lynx, her daughter, sat down heavily next to her, dipping her head. She seemed confused, but didn't question it as she sat and mourned with her mother.

   The rain got heavier, creating small puddles of mud amongst the snow, but the two shapes still sat there, hunched.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 14.1K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
8.9K 246 16
When he closed his eyes, he thought that he was dead, but the next thing he knew, he was given power and a system and told to have fun in a new world...
245K 3.4K 89
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
63.8K 972 31
Y/N is the anti-hero known as Bloody Reaper. But one day, he was symbioticed by Carnage! He had a beautiful family in his normal life, and killing c...