The Right Time

By JosefalynAraneta

This Story is all about Ms.Irene Marcos and her Student ...... What if at the first day of school. and the f... More

Prologue.
Introduction.
Ms. I
Knowing Her.
At The Bar...
Their Night...
Someone's Jealous...
Family Dinner.
Cold Day..
Confession?
What a long day.
Not an update

Educational Tour.

85 7 0
By JosefalynAraneta

SAMANTHA'S POV.
It's been a long week since the day i accidentaly Confess  on her, it's been oum hard for me. But in that long week we cut off our communication, no more long talks or chika. Well i admit that i'm already accepting the fact that i don't have a chance on her.

Enough drama it's our educational tour today and i'm already preparing my stuff.

Fast Forward.

I'm already here infront of the bus and just waiting for Cathy to arive. I want her to be my seat mate cause the tour guide explained that when whos with you at the Bus  will be your partner on the tour.

Shes realy Makupad i know.

"Everyone Fall in line!!"gosh ang aga aga naninira ng araw. Kung hindi ko lng toh naging adviser masasapak ko na toh.

We followed what she says and kung minamalas ka nga naman. Magkatabi kami gosh!! The arangement of the sit kasi is Alphabeticaly ordered. She's M and i'm L.

Oh no,this is gonna be the worst Educational tour that i've been in to.

We all went inside the bus and sit on our dedicated chair.

I'm infront and on the window side of the bus cause mas sanay ako dun and i she's not here pa kasi shes still counting and checking all of us if we're already complete so we can go to our first destination na.....

While waiting i just wore my Headphone and play a song that's in my play list.

Suddenly hear a loud voise"Everyone attention!! We're already complete so get ready on our first deastination." Ang ingay naman netong adviser namin kahit naka loudspeaker na headphone ko rinig na rinig parun boses nya gosh..

She sat beside me so i moved a little, and the bus driver start to drive......

I'm just silently eating some chips while watching tiktok video's here at my sit when someone took off my headphone..

"Uhm what do you think your doing Ms. Irene?" I coldly said.

She hummed and said" ahh here take this." She handed me a Not that big of a box..

" uhm what is this??" I seriously asked her.

She looks at me and say" oum peace offering. Open it and later mo na lng buksan yung letter ha pagsinabi ko na." She said.

I opened it and shocked what's in it.

It's a limmited edition handbag from Luixvitton and a Diamond set of accessories. Theres a Diamond Necklace ,Diamond Ring, Diamond bracelate and a Diamond Earings..

Goshh is this for real?!?!

"D-don't you like it? U-uhm sorry yan lng kasi nabili ko ehh the stores are closed already last night and that' the only available thing that i could find last night so uh-" she said but i cutted her off..

I hold her hand and said "hey hey hey Ms. Irene this is to much ok? And i don't realy like it." I said...

" y-you don't? Oh oum i'm s-sorry" she was about to cry omyy how cute..

" i don't. Cause i realy realy realy loved it so much!" I said then hugs her..

"Realyy??? I'm glad that you liked it sammyy sorry ulit. I didn't meant to slap you last week." She sincerly said.

" oh no it's ok and i'm sorry too." I said and hold her hand.

" bati na tayo huh? I'm realy sorry talaga." She said then smiled at me.

"  yes ofcource bati na tayo" i said and smiled at her also.

" and uhm i have something to say later kaya don't open the letter inside that box muna po" she said.

I just nodded and and smiled at her thenhold her hand while i'm scrolling on my phone...

Fast Forward.
We already arive at our first destination.
INTRAMUROS...

The tourguide just told us some stuff and what time we will get back on the bus and we have 1 whole hour to tour here.

"Hey sammy carry this please?" My lovely Girl said..

Uhm i mean my adviser said Hahaha.

I just nodded then get her  bag and phone...yup shes my partner in this tour obviously..

"Oum Ms. Irene? Matagal ka pa ba jaan?? We already have 50 minutes to tour heree" i said.

" here almost done Ms. Lim" she said.

After a few minutes she goes out off the Bus and we walk everywhere and we found a big tree with cute lights.

Is said i'll take a picture of her on the bench beside it and she agree with it.

" hey Ms. Irene smile!!" She smiled and i click my phone so i could get a picture of her.

Btw she's wearing a floral pink puff dress, and i'm wearing a white polo shirt and a grey pants...

"Sammy let's take a picture of both of us naman dali!!" She said and place her phone and my phone in the bench and put the timer on..

"Hurry Ms. Irene! Hahaha 1.... 2..... 3..... Smile!!" I said then the phone clicks and boom we already have our picture together.

"Look sammy ang cute natin oh!" She happily said then show me our picture..

Oh yeah it's cute Hahhaa.

Fast Forward.
We took plenty of picture together and also solo picture of us. And now We're on our way back to our bus cause it's almost time and she's sleepy na daw kasi maagang nagising.

We're here na sa bus and we sat on our chair.she's now eating her sandwhich while she's using her phone and  me i'm just using my phone also.

While i'm scrolling on my phone i felt a head lay on my shoulder, and yup it is her. She's already asleep.

Maybe she's realy tired so i just let her be, and i fall asleep too..

Fast Forward ulit♡

In the middle of my sleep someone wake me up and ofcource it's Ms. Irene.

"Hey sleepy head wakey wakey we're here na sa Circle nakalabas na sila lahat lahat your still asleep let's go na!" She said and smiled at me.

"Oh myy sorry po ok ok let's go na po" i said.

She just nodded and goes outside the bus, then i just get my phone and handbag and followed her outside.

" your so tagal huh!et's go dun sa malaking fountain let' s take a pic!"she excitedly said.

She run fastly so i don't have a choice and just followed where she goes.

"Hinay hinay nga Ms. Irene! Jusko pawis na pawis nako oh di ka pa ba pagod?" I shouted cause shes already at the fountain tapos ako dito naiwan sa mga bench jusko.

" hurry up samantha nicole lim!! Ang tagal tagal mo let's take a picture na dali!!" She shouted back while she's still taking a picture of her self.

I dont have a choice but to run where she is.

" gosh finaly your here antagal tagal mo your like a turtle hayst." She then playfully rolled her eye.

"Alam mo give me some water na lng ang sakit sakit na nga ng ulo ko eh pinatakbo mo pa ko." I said while wiping my sweat with a towel that she gave me.

She gave me water then say "come na kasi let's take more picture ohh!"she show me her camera then set it up.

"Hindi ka pa ba na fufull storage ha? Napaka daming picture na nyan simula kanina gosh." I said then sit down on the chair that's in here.

"Nope duhh i have 3 phones didn't you know? And i have 2 camera's in me here oh" she then show me her phones and camera's that's in her small bag.

(Sanaoll madzam penge isa Hshshs)au-C.

How is that even possible? Her bag is so small and apaka saming laman omyy.
(Dati kasi syang dora bii di mo ba alam? HAHAHA)au-C.

While we're taking some pictures her stonack groals..
Gosh this lady is always Hungry indeed.

We just walk on the small stalls here that selling some ice  cream,shawarma, cotton candy, street foods, rice cup meals and many other foods.

We just bought some of what she wants and what i like,after that we sit on the bench and eat our foods.

IRENE'S POV.
We're currently eating here when Ma'am Rea and Ms. fuentes approach us....
(Panira talaga yang dalawang yan eii Hshhshs)au-C.

"Hi Ms. Irene! Miss you much what bumber buss kayo? Di tayo nag kita sa intramuros kanina eh." Fuentes said then makes beso with me.

I feel my partner here looking at us deadly gosh..

While me and fuentes are talking i heard Sammy and Rea's talking.

"Tara po ice cream? My treat Ma'am!" Sammy said.

"Ok ok dear Hahah sabi ko ako naman taya ang kulit mo talaga!" Tsk. This Rea replied to sam....

After Rea said that they go to the Ice cream vendor malapit sa fountain while holding hands................

This is gonna be a long dayy....................

Hi readers Goodmorning,Goodafternoon, Goodevening

Sorry for every grammatical errors happening in this story, hope you guys support me and this story.

Dont Forget To Follow and Vote in This Story and Comment if you have suggestion's or questions about this story thankyou....

Pls Follow My Account's:

RA(fb) account:Jialyn Ambrocio
RP(fb) account:Cathy Araneta/josefalynaraneta
IG account:Cathy Araneta/josefalyn
Tiktok account:josefalyn_12

Yarn muna today lovess tommorow na uli mwah mwah love you all♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 8.7K 25
Autumn King is a 21 year old junior at Fairendell University. She is the captain of the soccer ball team. Autumn King is a player at heart. She slee...
2K 85 14
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
3M 79K 38
I was awakened by a buzz, but I don't want to get up, instead I lay still on my bed and about to dream again when I heard a THUD, I flinched at the s...
572K 11.3K 58
Savannah starts her first days of high school, and is already, ready to give up, but little does she know the teacher is smoking hot, and won't give...