Roblox Break in fan fics and...

By toxictoxicity_

Here is y'alls food I will make more I PROMISE!!!!! old man yaoi Also some of these are NOT ships, If it's a... More

Midnight kisses
Love at first sight
Love at first sight (pt.2)
Coffee Date
Aftermath. (A little angst at the start btw)
A cold meeting. (Axl x Bruce/Wave 3 boss)
Wave 3 aftermath. (Omg Axl x Bruce/Wave 3 boss)
Price and Pizza guy (Price is my oc just to let you know)

A cold Saturday morning

550 1 1
By toxictoxicity_

*Larry cuddles with imposter* Larry... I need to get up I gotta wake up the others. *Larry replies* don't leave please I just want to cuddle... *pulls him close* Larry come on please let go I gotta wake up the others so they don't sleep in! *Larry looks at him* it's Saturday, we can cuddle for awhile! *imposter looks at him* okay fine we can cuddle *they both cuddle together* I love you Larry. *larry caresses his face* I love you too. *both get up and make each other a cup of coffee* Larry want to watch a movie and cuddle? *larry smiles* I would love to! *both go back into the bedroom ignoring the minions fighting over a game* Darling what movie do you want to watch? *larry looks at him* what about we watch the saw movies? *imposter replies* yes of course! *both cuddle in bed while watching movies*

OLD MAN YAOI!!!!!!
Might make more idk I love this ship so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 14.3K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
179K 8.2K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
101K 2K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...