Protecting One Direction

By ilovemusix

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! STARTING IS SLIGHTLY CARROTISH. And plus, I was 12 when I thought of this idea... so... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - 'Research'
Chapter 3 - The Meetup
Chapter 4 - Uncertainty
Chapter 5 - Building 'friendship'
Chapter 6 - Possible crush
Chapter 7 - Discovered talent
Chapter 8 - Time off
Chapter 9 - 21 Questions
Chapter 10 - Jealousy
Chapter 11 - Bipolar Behaviour
Chapter 12 - Liam's birthday
Chapter 13 - Red Rush
Chapter 14 - Secret basement
Chapter 15 - Flirting
Chapter 16 - Foooooood
Chapter 17 - Security doubled
Chapter 18 - The Chase
Chapter 19 - Drifting apart
Chapter 20 - Conflictions
Chapter 21 - Dreams
Chapter 22 - Contract
Chapter 23 - 'Pranks'
Chapter 24 - Fight
Chapter 25 - Book signing
Chapter 26 - Hysteria
Chapter 27 - Crazier
Chapter 28 - Signs
Chapter 29 - Digital penpal
Chapter 30 - Mall adventures
Chapter 31 - Awkward Visiting
Chapter 32 - Christmas eve
Chapter 33 - Party
Chapter 35 - Danger
Chapter 36 -The Reason
Chapter 37 - Plan B
Chapter 38 - Regret and Closure
Chapter 39 - Just In Time
Chapter 40 - Full Force
Chapter 41 - Tokyo Adventures (Part 1)
Chapter 41 - Tokyo Adventures (Part 2)
Chapter 42 - Love
Epilogue - 20 Years Later

Chapter 34 - Aftermath

809 31 5
By ilovemusix

*Harry's POV*

"3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!" Everyone screamed.

Seconds later, Taylor kissed me right smack on the lips. But I couldn't close my eyes, I saw Grace smooching with Niall. As soon as I wanted this intimate time to end, she already pulls back from the kiss.

"You were opening your eyes this whole time?" She takes a look behind her to see that I was looking at Niall and Grace all this time. My eyes shift downwards, avoiding eye contact.

"Whatever, let's ditch this place. I have a way better party somewhere else." Taylor sighs as she leads me out of the garden of ours.

"But.. Taylor.." We couldn't just leave the party without our bodyguards.

"What? I hate this party anyway." She gives a scrunched up, disgusted face.

Pete was just lounging around the pantry, so I decided to bring him along.

"Just follow," I ordered him to do so. He always reminded me of Paul, our tour manager. He keeps us intact and gets us ready for our shows.

"Ryan!" Taylor sang, bringing his attention to her. "Bring us to the best bar down the streets of London, invite mine and Harry's closest friends too. That party is going to be so much better than this, babe."

~

"Harry, you drank too much!" Taylor squeaked, pulling me to the bed. The only name that visited my mind was Grace. Man, it was hard to ignore it with the alcohol's side effects to my brain.

"Me." I pointed to myself. "Is so... not drunk.." I slurred my words. I was indeed drunk but I just could not stop the words from slipping out from my tongue.

Taylor drank just because she was living her life to its fullest, but I took the chance to drown my sorrows into the taking of liquor. I know I still had feelings for Grace. I missed her so much.

My body lay flat on the bed as if I was dead or something. "Could.. go back bar? Drink.. more!" I whined.

"You can go back if you want, I'm not up for it, I'm going to sleep." She tucks into the duvet, her lids closed. I don't want to go back to the bar just with Pete. So I decided to stay.

It was 3am I think.. maybe even 4am? I'm not very sure. The breeze was cooling just now so I go outside to the balcony for the windy atmosphere.

I sat on the chair located next to the coffee table, scrolling through my phone. I found myself looking at the pictures with Grace and I. Have I done the wrong decision? I couldn't get her out of my head. The only thing that stayed in my mind was Grace.

So I tried listening to music to distract myself.

Songs after songs, Grace was always stuck in my mind. Forget trying to get her out of my mind, I'm going to call her.

I press my speed dial for her number. I longed her soothing voice to calm me down.

"Hey!" Her chirpy voice answered. Is it her?

"I'm currently either busy or really busy right now, so I'll let voicemail be my conveyer! Bye lovely person who called me! BEEP!" Then it crushed my hopes on thinking it was her who picked up.

"Ba.. by," I start off whispering.  I start laughing in confusion.

"I.. miss.. you!" I shouted. And, and I feel funny. I slowly droop my lids down and all I see was black.

The next morning, I woke up on the lying on the balcony floor and my head was throbbing like crazy. It was like I was hitting my head on the head multiple times and having brainfreeze at the same time.

Basically it hurt a lot.

"Morning babe," Taylor greeted softly. She tucks the falling golden hair to her ear.

"Good morning." I did the same.

"I'm getting ready to leave, and I think you should too." She puts on the earrings I got her last month. It was a pair of diamond earrings.

"Okay, I guess." I rubbed my forehead once again before I got up to wash up.

Upon reaching the bathroom, I looked at my reflection on the mirror. My hair was a complete mess and as everyone says about my hair, it doesn't ever go in one direction. Just below my mop of curls, I had a bruise which I absoutely have no idea I got. My eyes seemed puffy with no redness.

I guess last night was pretty rough, huh.

Speaking of last night, what happened? Did I do something really weird? More importantly, why was I awake on the balcony floor? Many more questions raced through my head.

I heard a knocking on the glass door and Taylor swoops in, grabbing the hairdryer. She begins to switch on the hairdryer and moved it sideways to her hair.

"So, who were you talking to last night?" She casually asked, still drying her hair.

I start to think hard. Who was it? Not knowing the person, I just gave an answer. "No one." Then I went on to splash some water on my face.

I wiped the water off my face with a hand towel lying next to the soap. I removed the white fabric to see that she was not satisfied with the answer I gave.

"Obviously, it must be someone. It's not like you're crazy to talk to yourself?" Her voice raised.

"Well maybe, I am crazy," I replied, still quite unaffected.

"Calling someone 'Baby' isn't something to hide, Harry tell me the truth." She sighs.

"What if it was my mom or my sister? You wouldn't know!" I yelled, being so frustrated.

She stops drying her hair and quickly storms out of the room. Ugh, can this lady stop being a PMS bitch?

"What do you want, Taylor?" I went out of the bathroom angrily.

"I want you to tell me the truth!"

"Well, I don't have the damn truth! I was drunk last night and I forgot what happened, Grace! " I blasted back at her. Wait, shit, what did I just say?

"Did you just call me, Grace?" She spat immediately after my sentence.

"Listen I can explain!"

"No, do not try to explain. We are done, you hear me? We are breaking up, and there's no damn way we are getting back together." She rants while getting ready to leave.

After Taylor finishes, she ends off her speech by saying, "Goodbye Harry." She then slams the door into my face.

Great job, Harry Styles. Now she's going to write a song about me. More importantly, I've just lost the person I actually thought was decent enough to be together with.

*Grace's POV*

"Wake up, Niall," I whispered into his ear, shaking his body slightly.

"I don't wanna go on tour," he mumbles in his sleep. His statement made me giggle at him.

"It's me, Grace. There's a big day ahead of you. Come on, get up." I pat his back but he doesn't budge, so I carried him up by the arm. He finally opens up his eyes, but he still rubs those puffy lids.

"Good morning, Grace," Niall greeted.

"Morning, babe." I do the same and pecked him on the lips. "Ugh, you're still so stinky."

I scrunched up ny face as he continues to breathe his hot air on my face. I reply him, "You're disgusting, go and wash up, Niall."

"Disgustingly cute, is what you're going for, right?" Niall chuckled, actually getting up to go to the showers.

I took the time to check my email, the usual.

Simon Cowell

To: Grace Persimmons

Topic: Schedule

Today we will be going to a few interviews and photoshoots, they include:

1. BBC Radio 1 interview (1200)
2. Nabisco photoshoot (1500)

And great news, Red Lemons is caught! We should actually celebrate. You can soon be dispatched from your 'Protecting One Direction' Project.

From: Simon

That's when I froze there for the longest period. Am I not going to see these bunch of fun anymore?

________________________________

WHAT. RED LEMONS HAS BEEN CAUGHT!

say goodbye alr i guess :(

sorry for the long awaited chapters :P

this might be the last few chapters

see you again in the next chapter

-Hannah ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 42 9
Hiii... this is a fanfiction of One Direction ..... I'm a Directioner myself and I looove 1D I know that not everyone likes them but I think that the...
3.6K 57 16
ONE DIRECTION NOVEMBER 2012 3RD PLACE FOR BEST 1D FANFICTION! You know it isn't a normal tour when your best friend becomes your best mates girlfrien...
49.3K 3.2K 23
Harry cherished Hannah's heart even when it was in someone else's hands.*** A marriage contract, an abusive husband and a forbidden love force Hannah...
5.2K 116 43
-*W A R N I N G *- : Sorry beforehand if this story is cliche and doesn't make since I wrote this when I was a mere teen, it was my very first story...