Their little star

By Doomsparks

Enisha , a 3 year old who never saw the light of the sun ; never felt loved and never understood the meaning... More

author's note
Characters
Prologue
|CHAPTER-1|
|CHAPTER-2|
|CHAPTER-3|
AUTHOR'S NOTE
|CHAPTER-4|
|CHAPTER-5|
|CHAPTER -6|
|CHAPTER-7|
|CHAPTER-8|
|CHAPTER-9|
|CHAPTER-10|
|CHAPTER-11|
|CHAPTER-12|
|CHAPTER-13|
|CHAPTER-14|
|CHAPTER-15|
|CHAPTER-16|
Not a chapter
|CHAPTER-17|
|CHAPTER-18|
New book
|CHAPTER-19|
|CHAPTER-20|
|CHAPTER-21|
characters(Morelli family)
characters(Romano family)
|CHAPTER-22|
|CHAPTER-24|
|CHAPTER-25|
|CHAPTER-26|
|CHAPTER-27|
|CHAPTER-28|
|CHAPTER-29|
|CHAPTER-30|
|CHAPTER-31|
|CHAPTER-32|
|CHAPTER-33|
|CHAPTER-34|

|CHAPTER-23|

19K 549 182
By Doomsparks

Hello my lovely readers!!

(making the tree was harder than writing the chapter😭😭)

well here is some basic information about their family.

Angelina is the only child of the American Mafia boss which is why Valentino inherited it.

Angelina's parents died in an attack when she was 16 and while Sarah's parents sold her into human trafficking, but Armando and Francesco saved her from there.

Angelina and  Sarah regard Francesco and Mary as their parents and their sons consider them their grandparents.

Enisha's POV:

I  connect another piece of the puzzle, my excitement growing. Suddenly,I remember my ice cream. I scan the rug and spot it next to my mouse stuffie, Dodo. Tino gave it to me, and I like it , But i don't look like a mouse. I reach for the ice cream cup, and try to remove the lid. However, no matter how hard I try, it doesn't open. Frustrated, I attempt again, but i can't open it with my small fingers. Usually, Daddy or one of my brothers  opens it for me.

I pout and scan the room, searching for them. Why are there so many people here? Daddy said they are family, but will they be as kind as Mommy, Daddy, and my brothers? Finally, I spot Daddy, but he's engrossed in conversation with an older man, surrounded by a crowd of strangers. My brothers are there too.

Should I go to Daddy and ask him to open it for me? But he seems busy, and I don't want to disturb him. Plus, there are so many people i don't know around him, and they look a bit intimidating and they look like they are angry, even Mama, daddy and brothers.

I make another attempt to open the cup, but it doesn't open. Then, I glance up and notice the person closest to me, engrossed in his phone. He doesn't look angry.  Maybe I could ask him for help? After all, Daddy said they're all family, so he wouldn't harm me, right?and also my brothers and mommy daddy are here ,they said they'll always protect me.

Maybe I can make him my friend. Then I'll have one more friend.

I get up from the mat and walk to him, holding the ice cream in one hand and dodo in the other.

Gently tapping on his knee to get his attention, he looks down at me with a mixture of shock and confusion.

Surprisingly, he doesn't seem angry with me. Perhaps he will help me open my ice cream. I extend my hand, offering him the spoon and ice cream, tilting my head to the side .

"open this?" I ask, hoping he understands. He looks down at my hand and agrees, slowly taking it from me. I watch his every move, remaining cautious in case he tries to harm me. If that happens, I'll quickly run and hide.

But instead of hatred or disgust, he looks at me with the same love my brothers have for me. I feel a sense of safety and comfort in his presence, just like when I am with my brothers.

I like him.I feel like he won't hurt me. 

I look at him while he opens the lid with ease.He's strong.

He puts the spoon in the cup and extends his hand to give it to me.I don't want to go and sit back there.I want to sit with him.Will he let me if i ask him.I drop dodo on the floor and extend my arms for him to pick me up."up"i ask slowly.

He looks at me shocked for a second then keeps the ice cream cup on his left and picks me up.He sets me on his right side and i look at him confused.

I wanted to cuddle with him. Why did he place me here? I thought to myself, feeling a bit disappointed. But as soon as he turned to pick up the ice cream cup,  I climbed into his lap, snuggling up to him. Looking up into his eyes, I saw nothing but love. It was at that moment I realized, I really liked this person.

"You should've told me you wanted to sit in my lap," he said softly, handing me my ice cream. I took it from his hands and turned around, feeling his arms slowly wrap around me, ensuring I wouldn't fall.

As I started eating my ice cream, he reached for his phone and glanced at it for a few minutes. I want to watch Peppa pig.I tap on his arm to get his attention and he looks at me "what's wrong munchkin?"He asks softly."cartoon?"i ask pointing at his phone.

"Okay, wait a second," he replied, bringing his attention back to his phone. 

"Here," he said as he brought the phone in front of me. It's not Peppa Pig. I looked back at him with a pout and said, "No this. I watch Peppa Pig." He nodded and took his phone back, bringing it back in front of me after starting Peppa Pig.

I looked at the screen while enjoying my ice cream. Taking another spoonful, I held it out to him and asked, "Eat?" He  ate the ice cream and smiled at me. "Thank you, it was tasty, munchkin." He looked so pretty when he smiled.

Returning my attention to the cartoon on his phone, I became completely engrossed. However, a little while later, I felt my ice cream cup slip through my hands and fall on the floor with a thud. I looked at the mess . My ice cream! Tears welled up in my eyes as I turned to the person I was sitting with. He stared back at me, wide-eyed and panicked.

"Hello, ohh, you guys are back," Matteo said, walking in while yawning. I looked at him, tears streaming down my face. "Teo, my ice ceam fell," I said, trying to get his attention. He looked at me and reassured, "It's okay, ladybug. You can have another one after dinner, okay? Don't cry like that."

But I wanted ice cream right now. I looked at him with pleading puppy eyes and pouted. Yesterday, Mama said that Daddy and my brothers cannot say no when I pout like that. He closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them and sighed. "Okay, come here. Let's get you a new one." I jumped with excitement.

I jumped down and almost fell, but the man behind me caught me and saved me. I thanked him and ran to Teo.

"Don't run, Enisha," I heard many voices saying, so I slowed down. Matteo picked me up and led me out of the room towards the kitchen.

On the way, I looked at Teo and asked, "Teo, who are those strangers? Didn't they introduce themselves?" He looked shocked as he shook his head.

"Well, they are our family, our grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins. Do you know what that means?" he explained with a smile.

"Granparents are like daddy and mommy's parents, and uncles and aunts are like mommy and daddy's brothers and sisters, and cousins are their babies,they also my brothes and sisters?" I replied, remembering what Lina had told me.

"Yes, you are correct, my little ladybug,but you don't have any sisters,only brothers" Teo said, kissing my cheek as he set me on the kitchen counter and walked to the fridge.

"Do they like me?" I asked, looking down at my fingers. Will they be like my brothers, daddy, and mommy?

"Ladybug, they love you more than anything, okay? Never doubt that. Everyone in that room loves you a lot, and they would do anything for you," Teo said as he came back with another cup of ice cream and picked me up.

They love me?but i haven't even met them ever before , but wait Lina said that my entire family loves me a lot , i guess she meant them too.Even my daddy, mama and brothers have been telling me they love me since the day, i found them.

"Will they also always protect me like you?" I asked slowly.

"Ladybug, they'll protect you with their life," Teo reassured me.

Princess, don't worry. We'll protect you with our life.

 You know, princess, those people are wrong. Your family truly loves you.Just wait till they find you.

We're......... very sorry,p..princess. We ca.....can't stay w...with you any lon....longer.Pl..please promi..se us y...you  won't cry f..or us and wo..n't believe any..thing they s..say about your family.

"Enisha, is something wrong?" I turn to see Teo looking at me with concern. 

Tears well up in my eyes, but I promised them 

I try to smile.

"No protet with life, if you go, I sad," I say as I nuzzle into his neck.

Teo gently rubs my back and reassures me, "You don't need to worry about that, ladybug. There is no way we are leaving you." I look into his eyes and see the truth reflected in them.

"Pwomise?" I ask, bringing my pinky finger before him. He intertwines his pinky finger with mine and kisses my head. "Pinky promise, my ladybug. Now let's go eat your ice cream, then I'll introduce you to everyone."

I nod my head, thinking about my ice cream and all my new brothers, uncles, aunts, and grandparents.

( A/N:Any guesses as to which cousin it was?)

--------------------

Third Person POV:

Everyone was looking at Valentino with jealousy as Enisha talked to him and even fed him her ice cream. 

"that's unfair, i should've sat there, i wanted to be the favorite"Maximo whined while everyone glared at Valentino. "Hey, stop looking at me like that," Valentino retorted. "I wasn't the one who invited her to ask me to open her ice cream cup. It was her own choice, and that means I am going to be her favorite," he smirked.

"No way in hell are you going to be her favorite," Marcello, Alonzo, and Federico said in unison. "She just came to you because you were the closest to her. No way asshole,Just you wait, I'll be her favorite brother."

"Hey, hey, calm down boys," Isabella interjected, rubbing her forehead. "Listen to me, no one, and I mean no one, will swear or say anything inappropriate in front of her. I don't want my daughter to learn that stuff from you guys. And actually, Enisha doesn't talk to anyone unless she feels safe with them. She climbed Valentino's lap out of her own choice, which means she feels safe with him. You all need to learn patience from Valentino. Just give her some time. Once she realizes that you won't hurt her and she feels comfortable around you, she will start behaving as her normal self. She has been through a lot and needs reassurance," Isabella explained, her voice trailing off.

"So you mean how she was behaving with Valentino wasn't like her normal self?" Ricardo(uncle) asked.

"No, normally she is a lot more cheerful and bubbly. But that was the first time she let a stranger hold her," Armani sighed.

Just then, Matteo and Enisha walked into the room, talking among themselves. Matteo set her on the carpet and sat in front of her, feeding her the ice cream while she showed him her puzzle and started connecting more pieces.

As everyone gazed at the scene with adoration, they were captivated by the way her smile radiated pure joy, instantly brightening the room. In that moment, they realized they would do anything to see that smile of hers.

Just as the she finished her ice cream, Matteo eagerly turned to Enisha and asked if she wanted everyone to introduce themselves to her. Enisha's eyes scanned the room until something  caught her attention. And then, like a bolt of lightning she ran to it ignoring everyone else.

-------------------------

heyyya readers

Sorry for the wait😅😅

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

So i was wondering i soon have to write a torture chapter and i kind of need help with it?those who are interested , let me know your suggestions 😃(I know you guys are very interested inthe torture ,but make sure to keep the most ruthless ideas for the next time, when we have Adaire with us(after all we all want him to suffer the most)😉)

love you all <3

See you in the next update(which would be soon..)

Have a great day/night ^.^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 36 13
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
146K 6.4K 40
#1 in husbandandwife 2020 #1 in September 2019 #8 in kindness (12/09/19) Inaya was a girl full of life and always desire to become a successful perso...
169K 3.3K 53
"Hey kiddo, where are your parents?" I asked the little figure. "I ran away. They give lots bruises allllll the time." She answered in a small voice...
4.1M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...