love of mine (Taekook)

By urtotwriter

Taehyung is everything but a conventional alpha, he was kind, adorable and insanely handsome. His mother died... More

Author's note
Introduction
1.
2.
First achievement
3.
4.
5.
❣️
6.
7.
8.
9.
Thankyou for 1k reads😍😍
10.
11.
❣️❣️
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27..
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
Queries.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.

12.

6.1K 223 49
By urtotwriter

Hola 👋👋👋👋

Smile 😁😁😁😁

Smile 😊😊😊😊😊😊

Just one more.....

Thankyou

How are you lovely people..

Check out my other "hearts brew love".

.It will be a simple romantic story,where our taetae will love his kookie to moon and never came back.     

I hope you are doing well ..

Don't forget to support and send your priceless feedback...

Let's skip to the next part...

---------------------_-----------------------------------

Taekook marriage day

Finally the day of most waited wedding was here...

Taehyung was standing at the alter along with hobi, he was feeling many emotions at the moment happy,
sad, fear , nervous..

Hobi sensed his dilemma and held his hand to give him silent support.

Jungkook walked at the alter with his father who has tears of joy in his eyes.

Though jungkook was not happy with the marriage, still he was looking ethereal in white suit.

everyone's eyes were struck on the angelic beauty.

Taehyung got star struck " how many galaxy I have saved in previous life to get this perfect omega as my mate". He asked moon goddess lovingly staring at his would -be husband.

He heard a sound of throat clearing from hobi, only then realised he was lost in thoughts.

mr. Jeon gave omega's hand into alpha's. "Take care of my son, i am trusting you with my life taehyung".

He said asking for assurance from taehyung.

.
'i will" taehyung said with determination clear in his voice.

"Do you kim taehyung accept Jeon Jungkook as your husband"

"I do"

Do you Jeon Jungkook accept Kim taehyung as your husband"

"I do"

"Now you can exchange the rings  and I pronounce you husbands, you may kiss now"

Taekook made each other wear matching wedding rings, rings were a gift from namjin couple.

Taekook's wedding ring was beautiful and elegant just like the couple who choose those rings. It was simple silver band with a purple stone .

Taekook wedding ring

Everyone present started cheering for the newly wed couple.

Teahyung felt his omega's uneasiness and leaned for a kiss. Everyone awed when instead of kissing on lips , alpha gave a small pack on kookies cheek.

Without his knowledge omega's ears turned red, it was his first kiss, although it was a mere peck.

kook never allowed anyone near himself. It would be a lie if he say his  heart didn't fluttered at the gesture of alpha.

He knows the alpha could have kissed him on the lips without his consent .

Taehyung knows kook will hate him more if he kissed him , so he gave a peck on his cheek, that one second when his lips touched omega's soft skin, made him lost in day dreaming.

He hoped one day his omega will himself allow him to love and cherish with all his heart .

Then people start coming towards them and started congratulating them.tae gave them a genuine smile while kook just nods his head with a blank and emotionless face.

After the ceremony everyone returned to the pack house.kook is returning to Seoul the very next day.Jungkook and taehyung went to the omega's room.

" Are you happy, tae" jungkook asked softly.

Taehyung nodes, it was true that he was happy.

.
"You" tae asked looking down.

" No" kook replied coldly.

Taehyung snapped his head towards his omega .

"Why you are so surprised, how can you even expect me to be happy with this marriage, I never wanted a mate and above that a poor pathetic alpha like you, no i am not happy with this marriage, i will make you regret marrying me, you are nothing but a servant for me."

Taehyung's eyes glistened with unshed tears.

"don't you dare to tell my family about it. And one more thing stay away from my friends, you are of no status to be their friends". Kook warned taehyung and towards bathroom to change.

Taehyung stood their like a stone with his crumbled hope. He wanted to laugh at his fate , still only non stop tears are flowing from his eyes.

It's already late, everyone has slept,he went to his old room, he kept caressing his wedding ring and slept crying without even changing his clothes.

Jungkook saw his reflection in the mirror, he was feeling himself getting more angry by every passing second, he was feeling so helpless.

Kook came out after changing and realised the alpha was not there sudden anger took over him he thought taehyung went to his parents to snitch about him, he decided to find him and teach him a lesson.

Before that he took off the ring and kept it safely in his bag, he doesn't want to lose it. His hyung wouldn't be happy if he lost it.

When he didn't find the alpha in his parents room , he quietly went to alpha's room.there he saw tae sleeping hugging his knees, tears stains are visible on his handsome face.

kooks wolf was not at all happy, he was helpless as his human was quite stubborn.

Kook came back to his room and slept, he have to go to Seoul next morning.

Jimin was happy that his friends got married, he doesn't want kook to keep his marriage a secret yet he can't do anything it's their private matter and taehyung also didn't oppose the omega.

On the other hand , Nabi was furious seeing the boy he love getting married with his friend, but right now she can't do anything.

she is waiting for them to go to Seoul. There she will make the alpha her ,she already started manipulating kook , just little more effort and taehyung will be her mate.

TBC

---------------------------------------------------------

So how was it.??,????

I really appreciate 🙏 🙏 all the readers who are giving their precious time in reading this story.

I also update first part of my other story " hearts brew love".

Kindly have a look at it also...

Do vote share and follow.....

Have a happy day and life ahead..

Urtotwriter..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967K 54.8K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...
168K 10.3K 43
π’π„ππ’πˆπ“πˆπ•π„ π“π‡π„πŒπ„π’/π‡π„π€π•π˜ 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓. ──⭒─⭑─⭑─⭒── The omega narrows his eyes, glaring at the alpha while clenching his fists. His...
458K 26.8K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...
43.9K 2.6K 19
SUMMARY: "He's the one who drugged Mr. Jeon." she spat accusing him. "Believe me I didn't do anything! She's lying to all of you!" Jimin tried his be...