𝘨𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘤𝘺- (...

By -laheyswifey

"ᵒⁿ ᵃ ᵐⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃⁿ ᵉᵐᵖⁱʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ˡᵉᵍᵃᶜʸ" Oc x rafael withe More

𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰.
𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦.
𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦.
𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵.
𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴
𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴.
𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢.
𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳

𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴.

240 12 7
By -laheyswifey

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦, 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Kol got the kids back at the school at the time they were supposed to be there. Yes they were allowed to leave the school but still had a curfew. If Kol missed that curfew then it would be over for him and he wouldn't be allowed to take out the girls ever again.

Even Hope since her legal guardian according to the law was Freya. Kol usually let the girls sleep at his and Valeria's house but since he had the family already flying in they chose to stay out of their way and just stay at the school as usual.

Everyone had gone to their rooms except Lilly and theo since he told her he wanted to talk to her. She already knew what it was about but still decided to go.

After the talk with Kol she chose to give it another chance even if she was on the fifth one or even more. They were young and had no idea what they were doing but when being together they were at their best and for them that was enough for now.

Lilly and Theo had their regular spot on the roof of the school; he was the first one up there and the girl eventually went up there. He didn't think she would show but she did. He figured it would take a bit more to win her back after the argument they had.

He did feel bad and he wanted to apologize but he hadn't gotten a chance to with Josie up their necks and all the changes around them but he finally got the time where it could just be them two.

"Thought you stood me up" he said blowing out smoke watching how the girl sat next to him.

"Had to make sure Jo was asleep. I don't think I have time for lectures" she replied, moving the hair out her face.

"Glad my parents didn't have another one. I don't think they can keep up with two deposits" he shrugged putting the blunt in his mouth again.

"No phone call?"

"No those are only for special occasions like Christmas or birthdays any other week I barely get a text" Theos parents never triggered their curse they made sure not to their jobs were too important so when he did he was bound to be given up.

To them the fact they didn't abandon him and let him end up in foster homes was better. They paid the school to keep him and showed their affection by sending him money.

"What are you doing tomorrow? Maybe we can go to town, see what parties they got going on" he suggested but the girl shook her head.

"Family dinner...Mikaelson's. I have to clear that up. I just have family to throw in the air. I can't say my moms side because well her side is my dads side even though he's not even blood none of them are only my mom and her brothers and my moms other side is gone except the heretics which can sometimes be their side or the Mikaelson's that are now involved since Kol is basically our step dad..."

"Your family made me realize I don't really want one" the boy remarked, making her chuckle.

"Well it's as bad as it sounds like" Lilly took the blunt from him wanting to take a hit.

"Thought you said it wasn't your thing" theo recalled from the night before.

"I have so much family but nothing is worse than getting Mikaelson's together...whatever is going on is bad so I think I'll take this" the girl put it up to her lips taking a long drag from it then released it. "At least it doesn't have to do nothing with my mom if it did my uncles would be involved and they're not"

"If your mom was here do you think she would like me?" The boy questioned just taking another blunt from his pocket to light it up.

"The boy that got me into drinking, smoking and sometimes drugs? Yeah definitely" Lilly chuckled, making him scoff.

"At least we haven't done anything. I don't think they would want a werewolf baby..."

"You have no filter, like at all" the girl shook her head amused. That was the one thing they hadn't done; neither of them pushed it either.

Theo knowing what it could result from it and Lilly being afraid of it since she had no one to ask for resources to protect her but there was no urge in asking for it at all.

"Well maybe I can cheer you up, I got you something..." Theo dug in his pocket Lilly taking another hit waiting for him. "Here"

Smoke blew out of Lilly's mouth as she took the box he gave him and opened it to see a charm bracelet. It was beautiful and well chosen. The boy knew too well how picky the girl was.

"Are you trying to bribe me back in?" She raised her brow looking at him.

"Can't, your fifteen families are loaded, remember? You're the most spoiled girl on the planet. I got it because I wanted to and when I saw it I just knew you would like it" he replied, making her smile.

She took it out of the box and theo took it to put it on her wrist. "And I know I've done this too many times but...will you be my girlfriend?"

"And I think I've decided on this many times as well but yes" the girl chuckled not even believing herself. Maybe it was dumb but to her she was the happiest person with him. He was a good person and moments like this was what made her look past all the messed up things he did.

"I love you. You know that?" Theo meant it when he said he loved Lilly. There was no one else in this world that had ever loved him the way she did. She looked past all his flaws, saw all his worst flaws and managed to love him.

That's what made him fight for it every time he regretted all the times he messed up and hated himself for letting it happen but he didn't know how to fix himself if he did he would do it in a heartbeat.

"I love you too" she replied with a smile not removing her eyes from him as well as him until they leaned in to each other letting their lips touch.

Making out was the farthest they had ever gone but for some reason this time the two of them were too eager Lilly got up letting their lips move in sync as she straddled him feeling as his hands were placed on her hips gripping onto them then down to her bottom.

It was bound to happen eventually when it did they were just going to let it flow like it was right now. Lilly felt his hand make its way into her shirt getting far up enough to get a good grip on her breast that she liked but made her snap away.

"Lilly...I'm sorry we don't have to..."

"No I'm ready but I don't think you've got a condom on you..."

"I can get one" he interrupted about to get up but she stopped him.

"It's fine I'll try to also have something else to be more safe and then when we're in the moment again we'll be okay" Lilly said carefully not wanting to upset him but he was okay with it.

The last thing he wanted was ending up with another one of him.

"I understand"

"I should go before Josie gets up and realizes I'm not there. I'll see you in the morning okay?" She said as he nodded and leaned in to give her a kiss. "I love you goodnight"

"I love you too"

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Lilly had become good at sneaking out her room and sneaking back in; she did it too much just to be at peace and not hear her complain on how she was breaking the rules and how she shouldn't see theo.

Josie just wanted to look out for her knowing theo wasn't good for her but to Lilly she just didn't understand she wasn't there with them when it was good all she would look at was the bad sides of him but that's because she loved Lilly and hated seeing her hurt every time theo screwed up.

Sunday mornings the kids that stayed behind had breakfast together. They had become close since they were the ones that stayed and had time together when the others left.

Yes, having breakfast, lunch and dinner together with everyone was fine with them but on the weekends it was just more intimate with less people and less noise.

They mostly only used a table to fit everyone and everyone just interacted but this time there was rafael and Landon added to the group that not everyone was happy about the wolves were still iffy about rafael and well they didn't know if Landon was even supernatural but since Josie and Hope had took them under their wing nobody said a word about it.

"You said strawberry right?" Theo asked, making his way back to his seat that was beside Lilly.

"Yes..." she replied, not looking at him yet.

"Well I brought you other options since I knew you would change your mind" Theo set the tray of smoothies down on the table.

"I just wanted a strawberry one actually" she rolled her eyes taking her smoothie while he just sighed sitting down taking his as well.

"So I'm guessing you're staying now right?" Josie asked Rafael who didn't even get to answer.

"He needs to stop playing hard to get it almost been a week" Lilly commented receiving a glare from Josie and Rafael and even id landon wanted to say something he didn't he knew not to he had dealt with a bunch of Lilly's in his life.

"Lilly, leave him alone..." Josie tried to intervene.

"I agree with Lilly actually he's just using the school and your dad but still pretends he's too good for us" Jed another wolf walked past him to get back in his seat but was stopped when rafael stood up causing a few of the people in the table to her up as well.

"Maybe I am, at least I'm not some stuck up kid good for nothing" Rafael talked back only causing Jed to get more upset.

"Jed sit down" Lilly tried to move him away but rafael made a face causing jed to push the girl to go attack the other wolf until Theo intervened stopping them from fighting using his strength to push Jed away.

"Walk away Jed!" Theo ordered and Jed had no option but to listen once he began to walk away theo turned to rafael. "And you watch your mouth"

Rafael scoffed, shaking his head sitting down as Josie dragged him to.

"You okay?" Theo asked Lilly who was just getting back to her seat while she nodded.

"Did he mean that we used Kol?" Rafael questioned Josie. In reality Jed meant Alaric.

"You didn't don't listen to him" Hope commented not wanting him to think that.

Lilly just ignored their conversation and looked at theo. "Which one did you get?" She took the cup from his hand trying the smoothie only to find out it was blueberries. "Oh this is better..."

"My point" Theo shook his head, chuckling while taking her smoothie.

"Such a high maintenance girl..." Penelope sat down in front of them causing a few people to sigh and make faces.

"You have three seconds to leave Penelope," Lilly threatened.

"What?! you'll have a meltdown if I don't?"

"Stop, go away" Josie defended.

"Oh sister Josie to the rescue just stop at some point it sucks the life out of you! Oh and raf jed didn't mean Kol he meant Dr. Saltzman" Penelope winked at Josie knowing she had just messed it up for Rafael and her.

"Your dad is Dr. Saltzman?" Rafael looked over to Josie who was speechless and looked over to Penelope with a glare.

"Go away Penelope!" Josie demanded but the girl just shrugged and took one of the smoothies that theo had brought.

"Did you not hear her, Penelope? Leave" Theo spoke up knowing she had crossed the line.

"Trying to win extra points? Maybe try not texting her ex" Penelope struck back causing Lilly and Josie to snap their heads towards him.

"Nobody wants you here so leave! Or does anyone else want her stay" Theo questioned, looking at how everyone at the table stayed silent, not saying a word causing Penelope's smirk to fall.

"Fine I'll leave you guys to be brainwashed by teen royalty here you're all pathetic" she slammed the cup on the table storming away.

Theo tried to grab Lilly's hand but she just snatched her hand away and got up storming away from the table as well causing him to her up as well following after her.

Rafael got up as well and Josie went after him wanting to explain.

"Does this always happen?" Landon looked over to Hope asking.

"Only when Penelope is on the loose but usually no we might not be able to stand each other but we learned to ignore" Hope replied while the boy just nodded.

Lilly didn't even make it to the stairs when Theo was already in front of her.

"Don't listen to her Lils...now you know she just lies she just wants to get on your sisters good side" Theo tried to defend but she knew him too well.

"So she was lying about you texting her?!"

"I literally texted her because she had given some of the wolves these pills and I wanted to try that's all! Look you can see for yourself I did not text anything else" theo shoved his phone into her hand making her roll her eyes.

"Fine I believe you but theo you want drugs get it from someone else not her! I refuse to be humiliated by her!" The girl warned and tried to walk away again but he stopped her.

"Please don't be mad at me please...I promise you I won't, I'll block her delete her number anything" the boy begged he was not going to let her sister's ex ruin what they had just fixed.

"I'm not mad, not at you the bitch just finds ways to get in the way but it's okay..." she spoke more calmly now wanting to sound reassuring if she didn't theo wouldn't believe her.

"Are you sure?" He cupped her face and she nodded leaning in giving him a kiss.

"I have to get ready to head to the house but I promise you it's okay just don't text her again or look at her she twist the littlest things for her benefit"

"I know I'm sorry" he apologized again letting her go.

He had gotten scared for a second thinking the girl had messed up everything for them but thankfully they were okay. He wasn't going to let anyone ruin it again but it was another thing when it came to him.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Lilly got ready alone, figuring that Josie was probably explaining everything to Rafael but eventually arrived as well with an upset look.

"Dumped you and ran for the hills?" Lilly asked as she applied mascara.

"Not funny and I'm sorry about Penelope she did it on purpose she's mad about raf..." Josie sighed sitting down causing Lilly to pause and turn around.

"Don't let her ruin everything she's just a jealous bitch wanting to make everyone as miserable as she is" Lilly got up and approached Josie sitting next to her twin. "How mad is he?"

"I explained to him why I lied...well kept it a secret he's not completely mad but he's not happy either" Josie frowned looking down.

"I'm sorry..." Lilly took the girl in her hold. "I don't want you to keep that secret for me anymore I know it's too late but I think that I'm in a good enough place to not care anymore I can't help who my parents are"

"And you're okay? I'm sorry for what Penelope said to you. She just really hates you only because you're the only person who she's truly threatened by. She knows when it comes to choosing someone I will always choose you..."

"I understand it's kinda the same with Theo too..." Lilly mentioned causing Josie to pull away.

"I might hate the things he does to you but at least he doesn't stoop that low to insult me all he does is judge me for being boring" Josie rolled her eyes while both of them chuckled.

"We got back together last night..." Lilly revealed, scared at what her reaction would be.

"I figured some other time I would be mad but he kinda stood up for us so...I'll let it slide '' Josie shrugged. "I need to shower though I don't have much time"

The two girls continued to get ready and met up downstairs with Hope who wasn't happy about going at all but deep down she was grateful to see her family. It was something that didn't happen often.

A driver had been sent by Kol just to drive the small hike up a hill to reach their house. Kol had chosen there since he didn't want the girls to have to fly all the way to New Orleans then fly back for school the same day.

When they arrived the first to greet them was Marcel with a glass of champagne already in his hand.

"Ah dammit you three only continue to grow by the second! Stop growing you make me feel old" he brought Hope in for a hug first.

"You've been old you just have the luxury of looking young forever" Lilly remarked causing the man to chuckle and head for her next hugging her.

"Gosh you have your mothers attitude..." he shook his head and headed for Josie. "Still such a sweetheart"

"Hi Marcel," Josie hugged back.

"Oh you all will get hugs from me as soon as I get him to stop crying" Freya shouted out as she held her month old baby that's teething.

"It's okay..." the girls assured and split up. Hope just sat down on the couch but wasn't freed Marcel followed behind her.

Josie went to help out Freya and Lilly went in the kitchen to spot Rebekah there pouring one of the waitress blood into her glass.

"Where's Kol?" Lilly asked causing the blonde to look up smiling.

"Hey beautiful he's late as always typical Kol" Rebekah answered letting the girl go and drank the blood. "How are you doing?"

"Good, just want to know what's all the fuss about..."

"Me too I was certainly having a blast in the Maldives" Rebekah focused on other things while Lilly just watched.

The twins had Kol to make up for Valeria yes and all their other uncles and aunts none that felt close enough to be a female figure for them they were girls and nobody understood things about girls better than girls did.

Hope had cami. She wasn't always around since she started med school but she was still there when Hope called but the twins didn't feel as close to her as they did with Freya and Rebekah. The best Lilly could do was Caroline but her and Stefan weren't in the country at the moment.

Elena was too good at being a mother figure and to Lilly Valerie was a teacher and couldn't ask the things she was about to ask.

"Could I talk to you? It's kinda private" Lilly asked, causing Rebekah to pause.

"Yeah come here" Rebekah gestured to the girl to follow into the office that no one really used. It was just another room Kol built because he was bored.

Rebekah sat down in front of the couch waiting for the girl to sit down on it.

"What's wrong?" The blonde asked, taking a sip of the champagne she had taken from the kitchen.

"Okay so...I think you know I have a boyfriend..."

"The wolf boy with anger issues but looks like a sweet heart? Yes" Rebekah had seen theo a couple of times and heard stories about him she didn't blame Lilly at all. It just reminded her of Valeria; she was a sucker for bad boys.

"Yes...and it's been more than a year but we've never done more than just make out and we think we're ready to well you know...but I want to be safe I don't want a baby at the moment and I didn't know who else to ask my dad would flip and Kol would instantly get him away and I wanted to ask you for a favor..."

"Right..." Rebekah took a moment setting her glass down. "I will get it for you the pill alright but this is very serious it's amazing that he hasn't pushed anything but please make sure you're really sure I can't make that decision for you but I know your very smart but nobody in this earth should push you to do something you don't want to"

"I know and he's not I promise he has never pushed it at all it was me the one that decided but not until I'm sure we're being safe but thank you" Lilly practically grew up being taken care of by Rebekah and Josie as well since she was the most driven to help with them it just filled the hole she had at the thought of never having children of her own.

"I'll see what I can do but I'll have it and if you have any other concerns please don't be scared to ask I rather help before it's too late and you're knocked up can I count on you trusting me with that?"

"That's why I asked you..." Lilly replied, making the blonde smile she felt honored to be trusted with something as important as this.

Something Valeria would've been here for and Rebekah knew it must suck not having her around which is why she tried her best to always be present for them just like the rest.

"Well I am always here love now let's go before they realize we're gone and get caught I will not hear the end of it from Kol" Rebekah got up putting her hand out for her so they could join everyone else.

The dinner began and things flowed smoothly. Kol made sure to sit next to Lilly making sure she didn't ignore them and just spent the whole time of her phone texting Theo. She actually did the opposite this time they all talked about the things they had going on.

They were actually impressed at the girls actually sharing the things they did at school and plans they had. It was probably the best dinner they ever had and it just got Kol more nervous to share why he planned the dinner in the first place.

"I still haven't received a wedding invitation. I wonder if it got lost in the mail..." Freya mentioned looking straight at Marcel and Rebekah.

"Oh Freya you know your sister not only is it not done getting planned but there's other things..." Marcel looked over to Rebekah who just rolled her eyes.

"I've dreamt of a perfect wedding for more than a thousand years. I will make sure every small detail is perfect and I might be stalling for V. I don't think I could ever have that day without her..." Rebekah sighed, noticing how everyone's faces fell.

"I check on her everyday she will be there eventually" Freya assured and looked over to the twins smiling.

"Okay now for the reason I've gathered you all here..." Kol interrupted. "It's been hard trying to find my place in this world without her and it's been hard especially this time. I've married her and planned the perfect wedding. Built her the perfect house. Found the solution to fix her and all that's left is wait her out but it gets harder by the day."

The twins weren't the only ones having a hard time with her absence, it was Kol too he hated his life without her he had revolved his life around her and not having her there was killing him.

"Many years back Val and I were discussing the multiple degrees in different professions she had she said doing that kept her busy and mentioned how I would be great as a pilot I've been looking around and found the best sxhool for it but it does require me to leave the country since it's in England I start soon and I will still be around for holidays and birthdays but I won't be around as often..."

"You? In college?" Marcel questioned just as surprised as everyone else.

"Stop," Rebekah warned. "If that's what you want brother I support you I'm sure V would've been proud"

"So you're leaving us?" Lilly interrupted looking at Kol upset.

"No Lilly it just means I won't be around as much but..." Kol tried to explain himself but couldn't as the girl got up storming away to her room.

Josie was about to get up as well to go after her but Kol stopped her and got up instead to go after the girl.

"I'm sorry about her..." Josie apologized feeling bad for her behavior.

"It's ok sweetheart we know how attached she is but he's struggling too" Freya said and it was true.

The twins didn't know about the stories of who Kol was before Valeria. He was a wreck and loving Valeria made him better but having her gone for so long was hard for him and he was trying his best to stay strong but it was only getting harder for him.

Lilly had gone straight to her room in the house. She hadn't been in there for so long it was untouched but she didn't feel like walking all the way back to the school so she thought it was best to just go there and wait it out but it wasn't long before Kol stormed in the room as well.

"Lilly..."

"It's fine just go" the girl turned away from him but he didn't listen instead he knelt in front of her making the girl look at him.

"Lilly I am not leaving you guys..."

"Oh really?! Just traveling across the world?! I get it okay whatever" there was much more the girl wanted to say but she wasn't sure if she should. she would rather bottle those feelings and keep it at that but Kol knew it wasn't okay for her mental health.

"Just do it Lilly just yell. Shout whatever you want" Kol insisted and the girl got ready to just let it all out. "Why don't you want me to leave?"

"Because you'll just forget about us! You will leave and realize how much you like it being away from us. I told you the same thing yesterday I was right you're sick of us, of me! You'll just find someone else and forget all about mom and us! I get it okay I'm sorry I'm too much and when mom wakes up she'll realize it was me the one that drove you away!"

"No Lilly no..." Kol tried to calm down the girl who was close to sobbing. "I'm doing this because of her. I will never forget about her ever. Every waking moment all I think about is her but not having her around is driving me insane it is not because of you. I would never get sick of you or Josie. I love the both of you so much and I am not leaving forever. I will always be here for the both of you. I mean it. Not only because I want to but because she would've wanted it this way"

"Why do you have to leave then?! Why go so far?!"

"Because it's the one place where I could get over it quicker, I don't want to be away for a long time. I'm doing this for her. I will still be around always you can call me whenever you want I will be here for your birthday and holidays I won't miss a thing and if you ever need me you or Josie just say the word and I'll be here in a heartbeat because I care so much I would never get sick of you"

Lilly just frowned trying to get more calm and the man wiped off her tears. The girl was so used to having people leave her it only made her believe she was unbearable to be around with that's what others said but Kol loved them to death as if they were his own.

"So you won't forget about us?" The girl muttered trying to stop her crying.

"Never i promise you"

"I will really miss you," she admitted, letting out a big breath.

"I will too but I'll call you everyday okay?" Kol suggested and the girl nodded and brought him into a hug and the man hugged back. "I love you okay?"

"I love you too" the girl only held on tighter.

Lilly didn't take away Alaric's position at all there were things about him Kol could never replace but there were also things about Kol Alaric couldn't replace either and neither of them could replace her mother but having Kol around made it easier and that's all the girl knew.

She didn't remember a time in her life where Kol wasn't there for her which made it harder having him leave as well but they would still keep in touch and she found comfort in that.

She knew the man really wanted to do this thing for Valeria and she was not going to hold him back.

A/n- I love it!

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 1.8K 56
COMPLETE TVD x Teen Wolf Crossover Social Media AU Kol Mikaelson x OC
615K 14.5K 57
ᴛʜᴇɴᴀ ꜱᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ. ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ 𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱�...
177K 4.8K 46
"ᴬᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᶜᵘʳˢᵉᵈ" Oc x Elijah Mikaelson
136K 3.3K 36
𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘕𝘪...