restaurant girl | t. muichiro...

By luvyduvies

โ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž... More

chapter 1: why are you like this?
chapter 2: in blood?
chapter 3: for a magazine?
chapter 4: slept well?
chapter 5: in my room?
chapter 6: is that enough proof?
chapter 7: worked up?
chapter 8: untangle it?
chapter 9: is it what it looks like?
chapter 10: are you looking?
chapter 11: hard work pays off?
chapter 13: winging it?
chapter 14: a pro gamer?
chapter 15: body warmth?
chapter 16: the little moments?
chapter 17: to tokyo?
chapter 18: murder?
chapter 19: empty-headed?
chapter 20: pocky?
chapter 21: mirrors?
chapter 22: justice?
chapter 23: an innocent prank?
chapter 24: an audience?
shameful plug (i am soso sorry)
chapter 25: forged?
chapter 26: your first day?
chapter 27: company dinner?
chapter 28: the final clue she needs?
chapter 29: left your phone?
chapter 30: a shoulder to cry on?
chapter 31: the ugly truth?
chapter 32: i love you.
to the group of people who requested it
chapter 33: what it takes to heal. (100k!)

chapter 12: stuffed animals?

3.8K 97 870
By luvyduvies

𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞, 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲, 𝐨𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲.

emergency a/n: i do NOT condone OR encourage the abuse of emetics, diuretics, laxatives, or any other prescription medication for eating disorders such as anorexia. if you have an eating disorder or anything that prompts you to improperly use over the counter drugs in order to lose weight that wasn't recommended by a medical professional, PLEASE seek help. ilysm and you are valued.

Muichiro groaned into his pillow, unable to be graced by sleep and laying awake.

Another sleepless night seemed to be in store for the teenage boy. It's not like this was a new occurence for him, but it seemed to be getting even worse lately. Think, Muichiro, think! Think of a nice thing to go to sleep to!

As his mind drifted to you, he immediately slapped himself across the face. What the fuck! Don't think of that! He angrily grunted as he threw a decorative pillow on his bed at the wall in front of him, seething to himself.

A quiet knock resounded on the door before it swung open. "Dude, we share a wall. Keep it down." Yuichiro pleaded, rubbing his eye with one of his hands. He seemed to be half-asleep. "And also, on the topic of things I need to ask you, could you please quit buying new K-beauty products? I'm tired of having to deal with the mail."

"I'm having a crisis right now, Yuichiro." The younger twin huffed. "I saw that innisfree* was having a sale, and I needed that Laneige** blurring powder for whenever my skin gets oily. You know how much I care about my face. My skin has been getting really dry too, and my hair is thinning out for some dumbass reason."

"You already have ten different hyaluronic acid creams and serums. Pick from one of those. And why don't you just use that other powder you have?" The older sighed. "Do you need new hair treatments or something? Did Mr. Imamura notice too?"

"He..." Muichiro groaned. "Doesn't matter! Just leave me alone!"

"Don't you have the random ass collection of stuffed animals? Just grab one."

"I know damn well you did not just diss Miss Hitsuji like that."

"Miss Hitsuji is a stuffed animal, dingus. See, this is what I mean by you act like a fucking child." Yuichiro displayed a disappointed expression, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Also, why the fuck would you name a sheep that?"

"Well, I can't sleep." Muichiro grabbed the pillow he was just laying on and set it onto his lap. "And stuffed animals play a pretty big role in some children's development. I have a spiritual connection to each of them." He placed a hand over his heart, puffing his cheeks out like a frustrated child.

The older of the twins rolled his eyes, moving to sit on the bed. "What's bothering you at one in the fucking morning?"

He averted his gaze; embarrassed. "Uh..."

"Did something happen at school?" The taller male asked. "Another creepy encounter?"

"No." Muichiro didn't mean to sound that sure of himself. "Just... someone."

"Who's that someone?"

"I think I can sleep now."

--

Muichiro, in fact, did not sleep that night.

Unscrewing the lid of concealer, he stuck a sliver of his tongue out as he pulled the wand to his undereye. "This should do the trick..." He muttered.

His brows furrowed in focus as the cool liquid touched his skin. Grabbing the beauty blender next to him, he lightly blending the concealer into his skin. Curse you, Y/N. He scoffed while he grabbed the setting powder on a shelf.

The model was no stranger to doing makeup. He preferred to avoid it, but whenever something was going wrong on his face, he would crack open the makeup box.

Dabbing the puff to his face, he smiled at his reflection as the dark circles seemed to disappear. "Perfect."

Muichiro gathered each piece and gingerly placed it back into the shelf. I wonder if I should try that glass skin thing everyone's talking about... or slugging. Nevermind.

The boy had woken up extra early that day, giving him time to do his makeup and watch the sunrise. But to his dismay, by the time he'd left the bathroom, the sun was already high in the sky.

Pulling the floor-length curtains open just to see the already blue sky, he clenched the fabric in his hands as he angrily grit his teeth.

"Fuck!"

--

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." You giggled, watching Muichiro walk lazily up to their usual bus seat. You were thriving off of his misery.

"Shut the fuck up, Y/N." Muichiro snapped. "I'm already having a shitty day."

You pouted. "Did the kelphead miss one of the twenty steps in his skin care routine? Which one was it? Sunscreen?"

Seething to himself, his hand moved to grab the collar of your shirt and pulled you close. A few centimeters separated the two of you. You looked up at him cheekily. "Not in the mood right now, Y/N. Gosh, are you incapable of taking a hint? It's like you're obssessed with me."

"Obssessed?!" Your eye twitched. "You're the one who came crying to me about needing a fake girlfriend and new friends, weren't you?! And you're the one taking every chance you can get at kissing me! You're calling me obssessed?"

"Awh, is the little princess mad? Am I getting in your head?" Muichiro moved just slightly closer. "Give me a fucking break."

"Your concealer's wonky."

"What?!" Mint eyes widened in surprise as he let go of her shirt, his hand dipping into his bag and grabbing his compact mirror. "But, I applied setting powder!" The uneven blending spooked him. "Right?..."

The pad of your thumb gently pressed his undereye, a bit of concealer coming off on onto it. "Yeah, no. It's pretty clear you didn't get enough sleep. At all."

"Fuck you." Muichiro hissed, grabbing his bag from below him and digging into his emergency pouch.

Until you snatched the pouch from him. "It's pretty clear you kind of suck at makeup. Let me do it."

"I think not." But you grabbed the wrist approaching you. "I'm doing it, fuckface."

He puffed out his cheeks once more as he glared at you. I think that's his giving-up face? Digging into the pouch, you grabbed the concealer and a beauty blender. "Come closer."

Reluctantly, the male inched closer to you and rested his body weight on his palms. You placed your hand on his chin to keep his face still as you carefully held the wand up to his undereye and applied the pale concealer. "Stay still, kelphead."

Screwing the lid back onto the concealer and grabbing the beauty blender, you gingerly dabbed it to his undereye as you moved even closer to ensure you made an even coat.

Too bad there was a speed bump on the road you seem to have forgotten about.

You yelped in surprise as the vehicle seemed to bounce up and down, Muichiro moving to wrap his arms around you protectively. Your lips lightly grazed his.

What the fuck?! You panicked, looping an arm around him instinctually. Why the fuck are his lips so soft?!

"Y/N, the tips of your ears are pink..."

"Shut the fuck up." You whisper-yelled, squirming out of the twin's arms and adjusting your grip on the beauty sponge. "Let me finish this."

Dinishing up blending the concealer and setting it with powder, you took the compact mirror out of the pouch and handed it to him. "It should stay now."

The black-haired boy inspected the mirror and smiled to himself. "Thanks... I guess."

Before he could admire himself more, you snatched the mirror and flipped it shut as you stashed it into the pouch. "Sleep for the rest of the ride."

"Can I sleep on your la--"

"Fuck off." You spat, zipping up the black pouch and placing it back into his school bag gingerly. "Go. To. Sleep."

He huffed before adjusting himself in a comfortable position of the chair, resting his head on the back of the blue chair as he folded his arms over his chest and closed his eyes.

Taking out a book from your school bag, you furrowed your brows as you quickly flipped to the page you were on prior. Finally, he's resting. So angsty and for what?

You couldn't tell how much time had passed by the time you felt a sudden warmth on your shoulder. "Huh?..."

Muichiro's head had fallen onto your shoulder, his breaths steady and slow. Fuck! Do I wake him up?! You couldn't bring yourself to awaken him. You knew he hadn't slept, and you weren't in the mood to feel overwhelming guilt for disturbing him.

Fuck my life. I regret signing that contract again. Muttering angry words to yourself as you flipped to the next page, you tried your hardest not to move so your boyfriend wouldn't wake up.

Stupid Tokito.

--

As Mr. Rengoku spoke, you couldn't help but let your eyes travel around the room.

Until they accidentally landed on Muichiro. Why is his side profile so fucking good, hello? How do I get a side profile like that?

Frowning to yourself, you stared at each one of his features. Fair, clear, and smooth skin. Long and straight eyelashes. Wide turquoise eyes. Not a single pore in sight. Who let this fucker have a permanent beauty filter on?

Until those turquoise eyes were staring at you.

Fuck! Your e/c eyes widened as you looked to the front immediately, pretending to take notes on what Mr. Rengoku was talking about. Maybe he'll forget about it, haha!

A folded piece of paper is slid onto your desk from your left. Muichiro's direction.

You unfold the piece of paper, reading the contents.

why were you staring at me? did you miss me?

Rolling your eyes and gritting your teeth, you spun your pencil around your fingers and began to write.

i was just trying to find any imperfections on your face

Sliding it to his desk, you sighed in relief before focusing on the board. Mr. Rengoku was enthusiastically explaining politics and personal ethics, scribbling stuff on the whiteboard.

The same paper slid onto your desk again.

so? found anything?

Restraining the urge to groan out loud and tear the paper up, you bit your lip as you focused your attention onto the paper. The conversation on paper seemed to continue afterwards, much to your dismay.

yes ur built like a fucking archaeoptyrex

is that supposed to be a business proposal reference?

i didn't know you watched that show cuz i thought ur only source of entertainment is admiring yourself

cute. have you watched love alarm?

dont get me started i literally watched season one

i'm boreddddddddddd. :(

stop doodling all over the page you self-absorbed weirdo

i know you love me thoughhhhhhhhh. <3

bffr pay attention in class

say you love me and i will.

in your fucking dreams

say ittttttttt.

omfg leave me alone for two seconds

say it say it say it say it.

will u leave me alone if i do

yeah.

FINE. i love you

you wrote it too small i can't read it.

FUCK YOU.

not here, that's indecent. just write it.

i love you not

progress ig.

Ripping the sheet of paper in front of him, you moved to continue your work.

Stupid Tokito!

--

"That's such a small amount of food." You frowned, pointing at the bento box Muichiro brought. "Do you need me to grab you something from served by the school?"

The boy shook his head, staring down at the small portions of vegetables and rice on his plate. "Nope. This is okay. I'm not that hungry usually anyway."

"Bullshit." Inosuke huffed. "Everyone likes food! It's a universal thing!"

Muichiro opened his mouth to speak before pausing. After a few moments of silence, he began speaking again. "I think it's a waste of time."

Tanjiro's gaze softened. "Food fuels you through the day. Just because you feel hungry doesn't mean you shouldn't eat. And you have no source of protein on your plate."

"I ate a hearty breakfast." The airheaded student's voice had little hesitation. "Usually I pack myself meals based on what I ate prior. I'm still pretty full from breakfast, so I thought this'll do."

That's weird... Who the fuck doesn't like food?

--

Mr. Imamura frowned at the younger twin's fatigue. "Tokito, come here!"

Muichiro lazily nodded before walking freely up to his manager. He was on his fifth photoshoot of the day. "Yes, Mr. Imamura?"

"Did you sleep at all last night?" The older man asked. "Your hair looks duller too. You've really let yourself go."

"I didn't. And I haven't let myself go." Running a hand through his hair, he fought back a gasp as a few strands fell out. "Fuck you."

"No matter how many times you insult me, it won't change the fact that you signed my contract." The grey-haired man laughed. "You're bound to me for at least another five years, kid."

"I'm so fucking glad I gave Y/N Ms. Kanroji's contract." The mint-eyed male retorted. "No stupid beauty standards, and neither does she have to worry about--"

"Quit complaining." Imamura kneeled to the model's level. "Are you following up with what I asked you to?"

Muichiro grit his teeth. "Does it look like I have a choice?"

Mr. Imamura was a male of tall stature. Long, grey hair reaching his waist and golden eyes that could pierce through someone. Just one look had people shivering and sweating.

The man whipped out an orange container, pills rattling around. "After you eat. Should kick in much faster than the other ones. Or, if you want, just stick a finger down your throat and do it the old fashioned way."

Muichiro took the container, inspecting the label before glaring up at his manager. "Diet aids and emetics? Do you want me to die?"

"I mean, look at you." Imamura spat. "You've been gaining weight. Nobody wants that."

"I..." The boy looked at his hand, analyzing each feature. "I've been on that diet you've put me on, though! I've been losing weight nonstop!" Clenching the hair between his fingers, he held the black tresses in front of his manager's face and shook the fist angrily. "My hair is falling out, dammit!"

"Are you sure?" Golden eyes narrowed at the boy, giving him a once-over. "Or is that just what you want to believe?"

As Mr. Imamura left the boy with the container of pills, Muichiro could only read the label. I'm only fourty-eight kilograms, I've been on that stupid diet, and I've been taking whatever pills this guy throws at me. What the hell am I doing wrong?!

Looking at himself in the body-length mirror in front of him, his eyes widened as he nearly dropped the pills. Is Mr. Imamura actually right?... Maybe I should lose the muscle and exclusively do cardio. That way I can burn the weight off faster.

-- FLASHBACK: ONE YEAR AGO. --

"Muichiro? You've been in there for awhile."

Hearing the voice of his older sibling, Muichiro frantically pulled the finger out of his throat and looked at the locked door. "Just doing my hair. Chill the fuck out."

"... Okay?..." Yuichiro's footsteps sent waves of relief through the younger twin as he moved himself above the toilet again.

Just do it! It'll be done with so quickly. That way, Mr. Imamura won't judge you anymore. "How many of these do I take again?..."

Grabbing the pill bottle, he began to read the label. Ipecac... emetic... works pretty fast. How many do I take? He unscrewed the lid, placing a few pills into the palm of his hand an inspecting them. Looks like a syrup.

Placing a few into his mouth, he stashed the bottle under a few of his products and walked out of the bathroom. It'll be fine. Just a safe poison.

"Finally!" Yuichiro groaned. "I just set up a new game of shogi."

--

"Yuichiro, I need to use the bathroom again."

"What? You just used it like, fifteen minu--"

"I need to go!" Muichiro ran down the hallway to the bathroom, locking the door shut and running to the toilet.

He felt gross, leaning over the toilet and puking all the remnants of food out of his stomach. But as he desperately grabbed onto the counter and pushed the hair out of his face, a twisted sense of pride filled his chest.

Too bad the puking lasted for an hour.

-- FLASHBACK END. --

I fucking hate ipecac. Muichiro enviously watched you and Ms. Kanroji indulge in carbs and sugar, laughing happily. "Y/N!"

Your gaze flickered from your manager to your boyfriend. "Hey, Mui!"

She's getting better at acting. He sat down next to you happily, staring intensely at the array of desserts on the table. "Did you just finish up a shoot?"

You could see the concerning looks Ms. Kanroji was giving him, ones which you'd never seen from her before. "Yeah. Here, you can eat some too!"

"No, I'm alright." The twin waved his hand dismissively. "Just ate during my shoot."

"Please, Muichiro~?" You pleaded, batting your eyelashes at him as you inched closer to him in an attempt to tease him. You didn't miss the tips of his ears turning red at your actions. "We can't finish everything alone!"

"I..." Muichiro swallowed a lump in his throat, averting his gaze to his pocket before back at you. "Alright. Only a few, though. I'm pretty full already."

"So," Mitsuri smiled at him gleefully, "what do you think of Y/N?"

You practically choked on the cookie you were eating. "Mitsuri!"

The black-haired boy reluctantly picked up a black sesame cookie from the array of sweets, holding it in his hands that rested on his lap. "I got really lucky with her. She's amazing."

Hiding your face in your hands, you mentally kicked yourself at his words. "Muichiro..." You whined.

Muichiro held the cookie up to his lips, looking at it anxiously before taking a bite. The sweet taste had him feeling nauseous. It was too unfamiliar. "I don't think I like black sesame..."

Green eyes softened as Mitsuri's lips slightly parted. "It's alright! I think I have an uneaten bento box, if you'd like?"

As much as he knew it would be healthy for him to eat, he bit his lip. "I'm full. Thanks."

"I'll grab it. It's a pretty light meal." She wandered out of the lobby, her skirt slightly swaying with each step she took into the elevator.

"Muichiro, is something wrong?" You asked, turning to face him. You could tell something was up. "Are you sick?"

"I just have a small stomach." He chuckled. "You care for me now, Y/N?"

"Shut it." You huffed.

Elevator doors opened as Mr. Imamura walked into the lobby. You watched Muichiro's jaw clench at the male's presence. "Oh, Mr. Imamura."

"Greetings, L/N and Tokito." He smiled, his gaze flickering between your boyfriend and the array of sweets on the table. "Was Ms. Kanroji here as well?"

"Yeah." Muichiro briefly answered, keeping his gaze to the floor. Does he just hate his manager?

Mr. Imamura walked on the couch across from you, sitting next to the spot Ms. Kanroji was just sitting. "So, L/N, how's modeling? Do you enjoy it?"

"It's definitely better than a bunch of small jobs." You nervously chuckled. This guy was no joke.

The man laughed with you. "Is Tokito treating you well?"

"He is, thanks." You curtly replied. The way how the boy next to you kept his gaze to the floor had you holding your guard up. Something isn't right. "We're just treating ourselves."

"Treating?" Golden eyes moved from the table back to your boyfriend. "Interesting."

"I didn't eat. I'm just talking."

"So, why is there a half-eaten cookie in your hands?"

"I forgot I hate black sesame. Just wanted to try it again."

You shot Muichiro a concerned look before gently nudging his leg with your hand, offering him to hold it. He shot up at the chance, grabbing your hand and squeezing it tightly.

"L/N," His manager turned his attention to you, "I've seen your potential, y'know? I would love to work with you someday. Don't get me wrong, Kanroji's great and all, but I've made stars. Touya, the Tokito twins, you name it and I've made them!"

"Ah..." You hummed, leaning on the mint-eyed boy's shoulder. "I just really enjoy modeling with Mitsuri. I don't think I can just ditch her like that. I'm sorry, Mr. Imamura."

He shrugged. "Suit yourself. But, my office is always open for you."

"I think she said she doesn't want to work with you, Mr. Imamura." Muichiro snapped, finally looking his manager in the eye. "You should respect that and move on."

A visible irk mark emerged on Mr. Imamura's face. "Well, it's not my fault I think that a few chang--"

"Mr. Imamura." The three of you looked up at the clearly annoyed female. "Y/N's my client."

The rattling of pills disturbed the conversation unfolding between the group. "Muichiro, what was that?"

"Iron supplements." He blurted out. Looking up at Mr. Imamura, he bit his cheek as golden eyes looked at him expectantly. "I need to take them usually around this time."

Holding up the container, his palm seemed to cover the label. "Just iron supplements. Do you think I do drugs, Y/N?"

"No!" You blurted out. "Just... confused." Iron supplements aren't usually put into syrup like that.

You watched Muichiro down a few, grabbing a water bottle from his bag and gulping the liquid down. "Why are you staring at me like that? Is something on my face?"

"Nothing." You sighed. "It's just that... iron supplements don't usually look like that."

"There's other nutrients in there." Mr. Imamura spoke, smiling at you. "Would you like some, Y/N?"

"Well--"

"No, she doesn't." The model squeezed your hand even tighter. "I think Y/N and I should go now. Thank you for your company, Ms. Kanroji."

--

"Pull over." Muichiro snapped.

You watched as the driver halted the vehicle in front of his house. "Huh? Do you need to make a pit-stop before dropping me off?"

"Yeah, that's all." He curtly replied, exiting the car and slamming the door behind him. You were still leaving the car by the time he was at the gates of the house.

You awkwardly waited by the car before mint eyes looked back at you. "You can come in, you know. My parents aren't home yet."

So, you were left to walk through the gates and follow behind the boy. You couldn't help but notice how unusually fast he was walking.

As soon as you entered the house, a cool air hit you as you took in your surroundings. The first thing being a double staircase. Damn! Large and healthy plants decorated the entrance room as different portraits hung on each wall. This is really fucking western.

Muichiro ascended the staircase, beckoning you to follow him wordlessly. All you could do was nod and follow behind him.

"You can stay in my room for now. Don't—"

He paused, gripping the doorframe as he took in a shaky breath. "Don't wander. I need to go now."

You watched him run off to the bathroom. What the fuck did he eat? Gosh.

Walking into his room, you finally had the chance to notice all the furniture and decoration in it. Several different colognes lined the shelves of the place as you studied each item on his desk. You sat in the extremely cushioned office chair gleefully, spinning around and kicking off your feet as you let out a small laugh.

The view of his dresser emerged from the corner of your eye and completely enticed you. Walking over and opening each drawer, you marvelled at all the luxury brands of clothes in it.

"Y/N?"

You jumped at the voice, noticing a male in the doorway. "Oh, fuck! Oh, just you. Hey, Yuichiro."

Yuichiro laughed innocently as he walked into his brother's room, sitting carefully on the bed. "How'd you tell the difference this time? I had my hair down."

Your furrowed your brows. "Your hair is shinier and thicker than Muichiro's. It's more vibrant. Meanwhile, Muichiro's is duller and thinner. I've felt his hair before, it's a bit sad."

"What?" Mint eyes stared at you in confusion. "But, we have the same hair type. Exactly the same. And we use the same hair products."

"Have you not seen it?" You moved to join him on the bed, sitting next to him. "Not to mention, you have a much more muscular build than him. He's paler and despite the fact he has muscle, it's not a lot."

"Uh..." The older twin seemed to be in disbelief. "Nevermind that. Muichiro was being a pain in the ass last night, geez. Throwing his pillows at the wall and trying to defend each of his dumbass stuffed animals."

"He has what now?!" You gasped in excitement. "Show me. Right. Now."

Yuichiro laughed as he led you inside Muichiro's walk-in closet, moving towards the darker corner and pulled out a box. "He keeps them all cramped in this box. It's so sad."

Watching him open the box and unveil several adorable stuffies, your heart melted at each beady black eye you saw. You grabbed one instantly and held it close. "These are so cute, oh my gosh!"

"He has this one he really cares for, let me find it..." Yuichiro skillfully dug through the box, pulling out a sheep plushie with a tiny sleeping mask and shirt in a sitting position. It seemed to have been pretty worn out, but adorable nonetheless. "He calls her Miss Hitsuji. Dumb name. I offered him to name her Fluffball but he just elbowed me really fucking hard."

You gently held it in your arms, cradling it as you stared admiringly down at the stuffed sheep. "It's fucking adorable. Wait, don't you guys have that cat... what was her name?"

"Ginko!" The twin blurted. "I didn't introduce you to Ginko! Hold on!"

Watching him run out of the room, you admired each plushie in the box. Such a shame he keeps them in this dusty box. You held Miss Hitsuji in your arms gingerly as you held up each stuffed animal and inspected it.

"Here!" Looking hack at Yuichiro, he seemed to be carrying a pitch-black cat with golden eyes. "Ginko is usually really predatorial, but she's nice to us. Maybe she'll like you?"

He set her down next to you as she carefully sniffed your hand. You just let her, continuing to talk to the older boy as Ginko did whatever.

You almost cried when Ginko hopped into your lap and began purring.

"How. The. Fuck?" He furrowed his brows. "Ginko usually hates strangers! Come back to me, Ginko!"

But the cat seemed to continue to rest in your lap, happily purring as you ran a hand through her soft fur. "She's adorable."

"And mean." Yuichiro grabbed Ginko, just for her to began hissing and scratching for him to put her down. He yelped as he dropped her and let her crawl back onto your lap. "Fuck you."

"By the way, Yuichiro," You swallowed a lump in your throat, "could you tell me about Mr. Imamura?"

The boy perked up, instantly stiffening. "Don't. If he ever offers you anything, don't take it."

"He offered me to work wi--"

"Yeah. That. Don't. Trust me." Yuichiro snapped. "He's such a pain to work with. I have to do most of his work half the time because he's too busy at that dumbass club around here, and he's always yelling at Muichiro. I always ask him, "why did that bitch yell at you again?', but then he just looks at me with wide eyes and refuses to elaborate. I'm so ready for my three years to be over, that way I can sign under Ms. Himora or some shit."

"How come Muichiro has five years?" You asked, petting Ginko again.

He hummed. "He started modeling a bit later than me, about two years later. I wasn't too big of a thing at the time, and Mr. Imamura insisted that he would 'make us stars!' and everyone just loved the idea of identical twins. Shortly after our first duo shoot, we took off."

"I see."

--

Muichiro walked into the room after about an hour, and you didn't fail to notice the redness on his cheeks or the way you had to hold onto things near him to stand.

Sitting down next to you, he placed his head on your shoulder and groaned. "I fucking hate school."

"Welcome to the club." You sighed, still petting Ginko while patting the childish boy on the head.

Until those mint eyes landed on the plushie next to you. Reaching over you and snatching it, he frantically inspected the stuffed animal. "What did you do to Miss Hitsuji?!"

You snickered. "So Yuichiro wasn't lying about the stuffed animals."

Yuichiro shrugged. "When do I ever lie?"

"Lots of times." Muichiro spat, dusting the sheep plush off. "I'm surprised Ginko likes you. Usually, she hates everyone besides the family."

"She's so adorable! Look at her!" You picked her up by the bottom of her front feet, holding her as if she was standing. Ginko made a derpy face at the two twins as she let her paws dangle by your hands. "Such a little cutie..." You grinned.

The younger twin gently pressed a finger to the black cat's nose. "Never knew you were a cat person."

"Honestly, I think anyone would instantly become a cat person if they had a cat like Ginko."

"I think Ginko made several people hate cats." Yuichiro deadpanned.

You hugged the golden-eyed cat tightly, the two twins staring at each other in awe as the cat didn't hiss or scratch her at all. "This is literally favoritism. Ginko is sexist." Muichiro huffed, folding his arms over his chest.

"Oh my gosh." You sighed.

As the three of you confersed, you found yourself enjoying their company for whatever reason.

But the nauseous feeling in Muichiro's gut never dissipated, even after he puked up everything he had. Staring at the mirror behind you, he finally took the time to check himself out. He could only think of two words to describe himself, however.

Those words being not enough.

a/n: since i have that goofy ass yt outro i want a cute little nickname for u guys cause i fucking LOVE nicknames omg i was thinking of loves becajse whenever someone calls me love its ajdjnwkcnwncwkcnwkdn i literally scream. but idk if thats only like a famous person thing 🥱 just know u guys are my bbs and ily 💕

* innisfree is a South Korean skincare brand that claims to offer "innovative beauty solutions powered by the finest natural ingredients responsibly sourced from Korea's pristine Jeju Island."

** Laneige is a South Korean beauty brand that offers products that are advertised as "smarter skincare solutions"

that being said: if you relate to muichiro in anyway, PLEASE seek help. confide in someone you know you can trust, because habits like that could put you in serious danger. you guys are all valued and enough and ily guys sm to let you guys do anything bad to urselves like i would literally run a marathon for you guys. please take care of yourselves and ily guys sm.

if anorexia/eating disorders were depicted incorrectly in this chapter: PLEASE tell me. be as brutal as you want. i wanna go back and edit any medical inaccuracies i may have missed.

song of the chapter is the english translation of uh-oh by (g)i-dle! i love this song sm omg

STAY SAFE!!! drink water, eat food, sleep well, and TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!! ILYSM!! 💕💕💕💕 (and ty for 3k 😈)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 738 20
โhe won't let go of me. he won't . . . let me leave. please, i don't want to be the girl to . . . to satisfy his ๐‚๐‘๐€๐•๐„ anymore.โž โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐”...
5.2K 183 17
- This story is placed in America in Present Time. It is a Muichiro Tokito x Fem Reader for all the fans out there. BTW, this is my FIRST book, so f...
7.1K 148 13
โ‹†โบ๏ฝกหšโ‹†ห™โ€งโ‚Šโ˜พ โ—ฏ โ˜ฝโ‚Šโ€งห™โ‹†หš๏ฝกโบโ‹† โ‹†โบ๏ฝกหšโ‹†ห™โ€งโ‚Šโ˜พ โ—ฏ โ˜ฝโ‚Šโ€งห™โ‹†หš๏ฝก ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•จ๐•™๐•š๐•”๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ž๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ž๐• ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’ ๐•—๐•’๐•๐• ๐•š๏ฟฝ...