๐’๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž- ๐‰๐ฃ๐ค ๐ฑ ๐œ๐ก...

By taigathestorm

After years of torture and no love a girl is finally adopted by Gojo and is now learning about a whole new w... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 33
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 34
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 35
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 36
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 37
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 38
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 39
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 40
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 41
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 42
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 43
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 44
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 45
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 46
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 47
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 48
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 49
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 50
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 51
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 52
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 53
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 54
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 55
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 56
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 57
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 58
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 59
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 60
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 61
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 62
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 63
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 65
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 66
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 67
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 68
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 69
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 70
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 71
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 72
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 73
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 74
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 75
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 76
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 77
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 78

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 64

1.2K 43 6
By taigathestorm

SUKUNA'S POV

I opened my eyes expecting to be in that dark room I usually see Y/n in but instead I look around to see I'm inside of her room. I raise my eyebrow and look around the room until my eyes stop on Y/n's sleeping figure.

I crouch down in front of her as she slowly starts to wake up. Just ask Y/n was about to scream I put my hand over her mouth. "It's not worth it" I said. Y/n pulled away from me and backs up into the corner of her bed.

I looked at Y/n who just looked at me in fear. It's crazy to say I almost felt disappointed by her behavior around me but what seemed to be even crazier was that I was jealous of everyone else around her.

Almost like Tomie it seemed like Y/n would always be miserable around me but like Tomie maybe she wouldn't be miserable if she was making others miserable. When I first noticed Tomie I saw how unreasonably nice she was to others.

The same way Y/n seemed with everyone else like Fushiguro, Gojo, and especially that salmon haired brat. I would know better than anyone else because I was stuck inside of him for so long.

The way Y/n acted around me compared to that brat seemed to be a drastic change or even just adding me into the equation made things different.

I know I used Tomie mostly for her power and turned her into a monster but I thought that maybe I could try again but this time I wouldn't hurt her and she would trust me, that maybe things would be different.

I looked at Y/n who just looked down at the teddy bear Yuji gave her in silence. 'As much as I want Y/n to be happy... I'm selfish and I don't want her to leave the same way Tomie did' I thought.

I just went and sat down on the chair in her room and picked up one of the stuffed animals. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see divine dog. "Seriously?" I said.

Y/n just continued looking down. "I didn't summon him" Y/n said. "Return" I said to divine dog making him disappear. Y/n had an annoyed expression.

"Don't use my brothers power" Y/n said. "Why wouldn't I use what I have?" I asked. Y/n picked up a pillow and threw it at me and I caught it and just threw it back at her but she dodged it.

Y/n muttered something under her breath while still looking down. "Did you say something?" I asked. Y/n stayed silent and just fiddled with her blanket. "I asked you a question" I said.

"I said I hope you die" Y/n said still not looking at me. My eyes widened a bit. "What?" I said. "You obviously don't know how I feel with you coming here in my brothers body after you killed my sister... and now you're gonna try to kill everyone else I care about" Y/n said.

"So I hope you die... so you don't get the chance to kill anyone else" Y/n said. I looked to see a halo appear above Y/n's head and wings come out of her back.

"I'm not actually here so don't try" I said. 'I just remembered the person I hate the most for being close to Y/n... Angel...' I thought while deadpanning at Y/n.

Y/N'S POV

I didn't listen and just continued looking down. Sukuna sat down on my bed next to me and I just tried to ignore him. "I'm sorry Y/n" Sukuna said. "Then will you give me my brother back?" I asked.

He didn't respond. "Can I talk to him?" I asked. Sukuna still didn't reply. I felt tears in my eyes. "You're a liar... you were never sorry...." I said.

"Y/n?"

I looked to see Gojo in the door way. I looked to see Sukuna was gone. "Why are you using Angel's technique are you okay?" Gojo asked. "I had another bad dream..." I said while getting up.

"Go to the dining room... I'll make you some food" Gojo said. I went to the dining room and sat down and soon Gojo brought me some food. I just stared at the plate in silence.

"Come on Y/n try to eat a little at least" Gojo said. I hesitantly ate some of the food. "I'm done" I said. Gojo deadpanned at me. "You know I really wanted you to eat all the food" Gojo said.

"Why don't you eat?" I asked. "I already ate" Gojo said. "Same" I said. "Yeah one bite of food" Gojo said. I just stayed silent. "Come on get ready to go to campus but you're gonna eat there" Gojo said.

YUJI'S POV

I got up tiredly and got ready. I had been up all night looking at the books Choso got from Tsukumo. 'Waking people up this early should be illegal...' I thought. I groaned in annoyance when someone started knocking at my door.

"Yeah?" I said while opening the door tiredly. I looked to see Y/n quickly run into my room and hide under my bed. "Y/n what's wrong?" I asked.

I stopped when I saw Kusakabe in the door way. My eyes widened. "Y/n ran into here right?" He asked. "Uh..." I said. "Itadori" Kusakabe said. I stayed silent.

He side eyed me and walked into the room then locked the door. 'This must be my last day on earth...' I thought eyes wide. "You wanna rethink your answer?" He asked.

Y/N'S POV

Yuji just stayed silent. "Okay..." I heard Kusakabe say. He just sighed. "Y/n come out from under the bed" He said. I hesitantly came out from under the bed.

"Did you seriously think I wouldn't find you? Especially with all that cursed energy" Kusakabe said. I just looked away silently. "What's the problem?" Yuji asked.

"Y/n will be joining us in training today but before that she needs to eat and she's refusing to" Kusakabe said. I continued to look down. "Come on Y/n" Yuji said. I didn't move.

"Y/n" Yuji said. I huffed before following him out of the room. We went to the lunch room and Kusakabe gave me food again. I just stared down at the tray. "Come on we don't have all day" He said.

I side eyed him before picking up my fork and looking at the food then quickly eating. "Woah calm down you don't want to throw up" Kusakabe said. I narrowed my eyes at him then slammed my dark down.

"Y/n! Come on" Yuji said. I looked at him for a long moment before eating slower. After I finished eating we started to head to the training room.

"You've got a real attitude kid" Kusakabe said. I just gave him a stoic look. "Come on Y/n be nice" Yuji said. I just crossed my arms and looked down. "Not surprised especially with Gojo raising her" Kusakabe said.

I side eyed him. We got to the training room and just as I was about to go inside the room Kusakabe stopped me. I gave him a stoic look as he crouched down to my height.

"When we walk into this room you're gonna behave right?" He asked. I looked away from him silently. "That better be a yes" He said before walking into the room.

YUJI'S POV

It just seemed like Y/n didn't like Kusakabe at all. I couldn't really under why either because she seemed fine when she met him before. If I'm being honest Kusakabe didn't really seem that fond of her either.

'Maybe something happened this morning...' I thought. Y/n narrowed her eyes at the ground while Kusakabe was talking. "Y/n are you listening?" Kusakabe asked. "What do you think" Y/n said in a annoyed tone.

"Y/n-" Kusakabe cut me off. "You know what get out" He said. My eyes widened while Y/n just stared at him with a stoic look. "Wait I don't think it's that serious I mean she didn't mean it!" I said.

"Yeah she did because she's been acting like a little brat this entire time and I'm done! Get out now" Kusakabe said. Y/n glared at him before getting up and walking out of the room and slammed the door.

'She just made things 100 times worse...' I thought. Kusakabe went out of the room. "Y/n come back here now!" He said. Y/n came back and just glared at him silently.

He closed the door and it was silent for a moment. 'Oh maybe he's not that mad!' I thought. I was quickly proven wrong when I heard him start yelling at Y/n.

I went out and stopped him. "Can we all just calm down! I'll talk to Y/n okay!" I said. He just gave me an annoyed look then walked off. I sighed then turned to Y/n.

"What is this about? Why are you acting like this because he tried to get you to eat this morning?" I asked. Y/n just glanced at me. "Y/n he's just trying to help you! You have to go apologize to him and stop being mean to him" I said.

Y/n stayed silent. "Y/n come on this isn't up for discussion" I said. "Okay" She said. We started looking around for Kusakabe and saw him outside the building smoking.

Y/n's eyes widened a bit. "Come on Y/n go apologize to him" I said. She went over and looked up at him. "You here to smart talk m-" He stopped when Y/n snatched the cigarette out of his hand and threw it on the ground before blasting it with Gojo's technique.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" Kusakabe yelled. 'What th-' I thought eyes wide. I put my hands on my head. 'Is she trying to get me killed!?' I thought.

"No cigarette!" Y/n said while crossing her arms. Y/n looked a little confused when Kusakabe narrowed her eyes at her. "Did you come here to annoy me or something!?" He asked.

"No to apologize!" Y/n said. "So what was the point of what you did before!?" He asked. "Yuji told me to be nice! Smoking is bad for you!" Y/n said. My eyes widened a bit.

'I thought she was still mad at him before but I guess she was trying to show him that she cares now' I thought.

Y/N'S POV

"Was that your way of apologizing?" Kusakabe asked. I blinked at him. "Alright... I forgive you" He said. My eyes widened and I hugged him. "Thanks kid" Kusakabe said while patting my head.

Later we went to go visit Gojo because Kusakabe had to go to a meeting. "Again Y/n? Really?" Gojo said. "Smoking is bad" I said while crossing my arms.

"She done that before!?" Yuji asked. "Yeah she did it to Shoko" Gojo said. "But she didn't do this before" Yuji said. "Apparently Yuta told her because she asked about cigarettes" Gojo said.

"Oh I see" Yuji said while crossing his arms and side eyeing me. "But Y/n how have you been improving in training?" Gojo asked. "I can use multiple techniques at once without getting tired" I said proudly.

"Great! Now you're gonna learn Hoshi and Hakari's techniques" Gojo said. I deadpanned at him. "Why are you treating me like storage?" I asked. "Storage?" Gojo said.

"Yeah Gojo sensei she's kinda right! You're making her get new techniques like this is Pokémon" Yuji said. "She'll thank me later!" Gojo said. "No" I said while crossing my arms.

"Yuji you'll take her to them right?" Gojo asked. "Oh yeah! Come on Y/n!" Yuji said. I stuck my tongue out at Gojo before going with Yuji.

We soon got to the training grounds where I could see Hoshi and Hakari. 'I've never actually taken their cursed techniques actually... or really thought about it' I thought.

"Hey Hakari! Hoshi!" Yuji said while waving to them. "Oh Itadori! Y/n come here!" Hoshi said while waving us over. "Have you ever seen any of their techniques?" I asked.

"Well not really but Hakari's strong when I first met him he fought me" Yuji said. I stopped and rose my eyebrow. "Did he hurt you?" I asked. "Well yeah because I kinda refused to fight back so he really did a number on me... it's like I can still feel the punches..." Yuji said.

"What are you guys doing get over here!" Hakari called to us. I immediately went over and narrowed my eyes at Hakari. "You hurt Yuji?" I asked. "Wait Y/n it's fine!" Yuji said.

"Yeah we're past that now" Hakari said. I side eyed him. "I'll remember that" I said. "Yeah alright" Hakari said while messing up my hair. "Hey!" I said while putting my hands on my head to stop him.

"Anyways what did you guys need?" Hoshi asked. "Your techniques" Yuji said. They rose their eyebrows. "Excuse me?" Hoshi said. "No like Y/n's gonna copy them!" Yuji said.

"Oh! Yeah sure!" Hoshi said. I put my hand on Hoshi and felt chills run through my body. 'Woah her cursed technique is called love rendezvous... it has to do with the southern cross constellation' I thought.

I went to put my hand on Hakari but he moved away making me raise my eyebrow. "I never said you could take my cursed technique" Hakari said. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Huh!?" Yuji said. "Come on Hakari!" Hoshi said. "No I don't know about you but this seems kind of sketchy I mean... can't she just look at me and copy it?" Hakari asked.

"Just let her do what she has to do" Hoshi said. I went to touch him but he moved away again. "What happeneds exactly when you touch me? I mean does it hurt?" Hakari asked.

"No" I said while going to touch him. "Nah you're lying" He said while moving away. "Please Hakari it was Gojo who sent us!" Yuji said. Hakari gave me a suspicious look.

"Okay fine" Hakari said. I put my hand on his shoulder and felt chills run through my body. "That's it?" Hakari asked. "Yeah" I said. "Wow.... That was boring" He said.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I will beat you with your own technique" I said. "What?" Hakari said while side eyeing me. "No she won't she's joking" Yuji said.

"No I'm no-" Yuji out his hand over my mouth. "Yeah Y/n's been a little moody recently! Thanks guys! We'll see you!" Yuji said while picking me up. "Bye!" Hoshi said while waving to us.

"Yeah see ya" Hakari said while looking at me suspiciously. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Y/n no!" Yuji said while hiding my face. "Why is it you keep picking fights?" Yuji asked.

I just nuzzled my face into his shirt. "Okay Y/n I'll get you next time" Yuji said. "No you won't" I said. "No I won't" Yuji said. I just hummed in satisfaction.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 266 18
"๐€๐ฆ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž?" When Y/N's life takes a mysterious turn and she becomes a student at Jujutsu High, one of her new classmates slowly...
3.9K 137 6
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ!๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž!๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Forced to abandon your family and being spit out into a world of c...
168K 6.4K 24
"ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แด€ ส™ษชสŸสŸษชแดษด แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ." "แด›แดœษดแด€ แดแด€สแด?" "...แดษด ๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›, แดแด€สส™แด‡ ษดแดแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ษด. ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แดษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ."
511K 17K 25
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€ ๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ ๐’๐”๐Š๐”๐๐€ หห‹ยฐ โ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐€ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐Œ๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡. โž ๅ—ใ‘ : "๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ...