Shie Hassaikai Chatfic

By RedNami03

The Boss of the Shie Hassaikai creates a groupchat for the yukuza group. this book will include: BL Boy x Boy... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.

14.

31 0 3
By RedNami03

Hari's POV

I was cuddling with kai in my bed. Kai look down at me and started to pet my hair. "Do you plan on just cuddling today or what?" I meet kai's gaze. " I'll go with the flow; if it ends up with us cuddling all day then so be it." I then nuzzle my head back into his chest and start purring. He then begins to mumble. "fucking cute.." I start to blush and get impossibly closer to his chest.

I was about to drift off to sleep when suddenly a knock can be heard on the door. "who is it?" I then hear a soft voice. " Eri..." Awww my sweet angel. "come in sweetheart" Eri walks in n crawl in the bed as I detach myself from kai and open my arms for Eri.  Eri then hugged me then jumped on kai. "hello my little angel." " papa can I do mama's hair" me and kai looked at each other then looked back at Eri. kai then speaks up. " why are you asking me?" Eri giggled. " because mama says yes to everything  I ask for and you don't, even if i throw a fit." 

I then sit up and look offended. "THAT"S NOT TRUE" Eri then turned to me. "when i asked if I could stab Rappa, you said yes. When i asked if i coud blow up the base you said yes. when i asked if i could get a car to run over all might you said yes. when i asked if you could do something illegal so we could both get arrested you said yes." 

Eri then gave me a bored expression. Kai shoots a deadly glare at me. "In my defense, you are way to cute for me to say no" Kai then sighed deeply. " you know what, do his hair but i think you should cut the arrows off" kai then got up and got some scissors and hand them to Eri along with a comb. "get creative "

A/N: litteraly working with a little bit of motivation right now but this all ya gettin for now. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
658K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
254K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.1M 45.4K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...