" Online friends " 𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗯...

By Yiz_DeShu

Description : " Online friends ", This story is about 5 friends . Soobin , Taehyun and Huening Kai are in the... More

Chapter 1 / Getting to know each other
Chapter 2 / Yeonjun's past
Chapter 3 / Yeonjun's posts
Chapter 4 / Chatting and Stalking
Chapter 5 / Realizing + new girl
Chapter 6 / The beginning
Chapter 7 / New girl
Chapter 8 / Yeji Γ— Yeonjun?
Chapter 9 / Talking
Chapter 10 / Park date
Chapter 11 / The answer
Chapter 12 / Why ?
Chapter 13 / I d c
Chapter 14 / Moving on ?
Chapter 15 / Guess who's back?
Chapter 16 / It's been a while
Chapter 17 / Oh my gosh
Chapter 18 / A start
Chapter 19 / First day
Chapter 20 / Hatred
Chapter 21 / Really?
Chapter 22 / A step closer
Announcement ( Hiatus )
Chapter 24 / Frustration
Chapter 25 / A change

Chapter 23 / Tattletale

442 15 13
By Yiz_DeShu

" Yiz_DeShu <3

Soobin awoke to the sound of the heavy patter of rain upon the window near his bed. It was still quite eerie, implying that it was around 4 o'clock in the morning still. He had a moment of mindfulness, wether he should get up by now or continue his slumber till 5 o'clock. In just a matter of seconds, he made a decision therefore he got up from his bed silently as to not wake the older who slept beside him. He grabbed the uniform and rather than a blazer, he picked a parka jacket that was a cool shade of blue in color due to the heavy rain. Afterwards, he followed his usual morning routine for school days.

Before Soobin had left for school, he said his good byes to everyone who was present inside the house including his Hyung, who was still in his slumber. He did so by leaving a message in Instagram for Yeonjun to wake up to. After he finished with the substantial stuff, he was finally heading to school. There was a drizzle when he left his house therefore he bought an umbrella with him, obviously. His walk to school was quite calming although it would have been more enjoyable if Yeonjun was there to accompany him. Soobin could even visualize Yeonjun laughing as they attempt to fit in the umbrella.

ImSoobin :
Good morning Hyung! I just left for school when you were still asleep, just wanted to let you know.

It wasn't a usual thing that Soobin did to his other friends, therefore he was already aware that he didn't think of Yeonjun as just a friend. It was quite difficult for him to admit his feelings but he knew what he felt deep down.

: DD

Eventually, Soobin arrived at the school campus by the time of 6 AM and although his first class was 6:30 AM, he still thought he could've been earlier. He had plenty of time to fool around with his friends and so he did. Huening Kai and Taehyun had already arrived whilst Chaewon still hadn't therefore they took the chance to plan out a prank on her.

The two friends, Taehyun and Huening Kai were sitting on an outdoor table given to the fact that there wasn't any chairs around the school campus. They were waiting patiently for Soobin to arrive with the stuff that they needed for the prank to succeed.

" If she doesn't laugh at this prank, im gonna cry " Kai spoke dramatically as he crossed his legs.

" Why? " Taehyun looked at him as he chuckled.

" Because we spent so much on this ! " Kai spoke once more in a dramatic way.

" No we didn't " And once more, Taehyun was there to argue with him.

" Well, i like to think that we did " Kai looked away with a sneer put on his face.

A brown haired girl walked up to the two boys whilst holding a piece of paper. " Uhm excuse me? " She said in a genuinely nice tone.

" Oh hello, do we know you? " Taehyun puts his phone away for a moment and gives a genuine smile after responding to the anonymous young girl. Kai, as well looked at the girl with interest.

" I dont think so, the teacher just told me to come here to tell you something " She said with a nervous chuckle.

" so what is it? " Kai spoke, not quite being aware that it was a disrespect to respond that way. Therefore, Taehyun smudged his shoulder with his own whilst having a genuine smile for the girl. Kai, as a result let out a dramatic " ow " sound whilst rubbing his shoulders with his lips pouting.

The girl chuckled softly at the sight of the two boys " You guys have to call your other two friends who were present in Junseo's fight " She cheerfully read what was in the piece of paper.

" And why should we? " Kai responded once more, being unaware of his tone being quite a disrespect but this time, Taehyun shrugged it off.

" Because you guys will be going to the principal's office and Junseo's dad will also be present there. It will be after your first class " The girl responded, feeling genuine pity for the boys who were present.

" That dramatic imbecile " Kai spoke in a cold tone whilst his eyes narrowed in frustration.

" My name's Mel by the way, what are your guy's names? " She spoke, surprisingly interested as she smiled softly.

" Oh its nice to meet you Mel, my name's Taehyun " Taehyun spoke as he bowed in a playful manner. It was as similar to a prince bowing to a princess. It resulted to both Taehyun and Mel chuckling, an exception for Kai who looked like he disliked the point of Taehyun's flirty gesture.

Taehyun looked at Kai for a response, slightly patting him with his shoulder " And im Huening Kai " Kai spoke, as he smiled quite lazily. Mel smiled softly as a reply while Taehyun gave a snarky smile.

" Ah, thanks for informing us also " Taehyun responded, smiling right after to be friendly.

" Ah its nothing but i feel sorry for you guys, I know it wasn't your fault " She spoke genuinely as she tip toed repeatedly in a cute manner whilst avoiding a long period eye contact.

Taehyun chuckled at the sight of her tip toeing whilst Kai stared in Taehyun in disbelief " Thank you so much for understanding " Taehyun genuinely spoke.

The girl looked back for a moment before she bid her good byes to the two boys, mainly Taehyun. " Well, i gotta go now! " She waved in a friendly way as she smiled brightly.

" Bye Mel ! And take care as well " Taehyun gave out a simple wave as he smiled, fondly interested with the girl.

" Dude " Kai looked at Taehyun in complete disbelief as Taehyun smiled fondly whilst staring at the girl from far away.

" What? " Taehyun changed his expressions as he looked back to Huening Kai.

" Are you not even worried about the fact that we have to go to the principal's office? " Kai was slightly frustrated with everything. He wasn't up for any jokes and fooling around now.

" Guys ! I couldn't find the suits " Soobin approached them from out of the blue, causing Taehyun to flinch slightly.

Huening Kai stared at Taehyun, clearly frustrated whilst waiting for him to be the one to explain everything " Oh Soobin Hyung, we have something to tell you "

" What is it? " Soobin said as he tilted his head slightly.

" We have to go to the principal's office to meet Junseo's dad " Giving a nervous smile afterwards.

" Wait wait- " Soobin just came back from running inside and outside of the school repeatedly, therefore he thought he was hearing the wrong things.

" Let me finish " Said Taehyun as he gestured the sign of stop.

" including Yeonjun and San even though they got a dismissal due to him " Both Taehyun and Kai stared at the bamboozled Soobin with eyes that screamed exhaustion.

" What " Soobin had a blank expression whilst saying this.

" Yes, so you have to message Yeonjun Hyung and San Hyung " Kai responded, with a tone of seriousness which was not the typical.

" That bastard " Soobin stared at the two younger boys with a blank expression and due to Kai's unusual tone of voice, Soobin was slightly concerned of everything.

The three boys turned to glance at the bell that was shockingly a large clock placed on top of the school's entrance. Immediately, Taehyun stared at Soobin " Come on Hyung, it's after our first class " Soobin then looked at Taehyun for a short period of time before nodding hesitantly and grabbing his backpack that was placed on the table.

: DD

The three boys walked towards their classroom. The atmosphere surrounding them was an uncertain nervousness, concern yet anger as well. Each and every teacher was aware of what had happened between the teenagers. It wasn't a shock for Mrs. Chan to spot the atypical emotions of the three young boys. The class went through as the usual for the other students however for the three boys, it was abnormally slow and with every thought of nervousness hovering at the back of their minds, it got more distressing as every minute passed by. Soobin excused himself in the middle of class to go to the restroom in order to be able to inform the two older teens. And he did so, although everyone else might have thought it was quite weird for him to bring a backpack whilst going to the bathroom.

ImSoobin :
Hyung?, I have some bad
news to tell you.

Whilst Soobin was waiting for a reply, his hands were sweating tremendously, he would as well take a glimpse of himself in the mirror for a couple of times and he was out of focus, not being able to look at one thing for more than a minute.

Yeonjunnie :
Awh, what is it? Are you okay?

Finally, Soobin had thought when Yeonjun had finally replied. He felt bad for his Hyung but he wasn't able to do anything for he had no power.

ImSoobin :
We have to go to the principal's office because of what we did to Junseo although it was right
for us to do so

For some particular reason, Soobin felt that everything was his fault even though it was none other than Junseo.

Yeonjunnie :
That bastard ! Atleast we're aware that it wasn't our fault and money doesn't make us think the
other way.

ImSoobin :
His dad will also be present so you and San Hyung should also be present according to the principal even if you guys are in
dismissal right now.

Yeonjunnie :
Okay, I'll tell San and, when will it be happening?

ImSoobin :
After our class ends so practically an hour from now.

Although Soobin was desperate for a break from class due to the stress of overthinking. He couldn't go through the guilt of leaving his friends, whom were also suffering, whilst he took a break inside the restroom. Afterwards, Soobin headed back to the classroom, completely exhausted which was not a shock anymore. The two hadn't even perceived that the older had just came back from the restroom for the reason that is, attempting to force themselves to focus during class.

From every minute that passed by, Huening Kai glanced at the clock with sweat dripping from his forehead. Trying to reduce the nervousness, Soobin fidgeted of everything that he could get a hold on. While the two were doing what they were doing, Taehyun attempted to focus during class whilst disregarding all the thoughts that was hovering at the back of his mind, although it was quite hard and it led to Taehyun sweating tremendously, he was able to focus for a couple of minutes. The teacher giving out test papers worsened everything that the three had been facing.

After what felt like a century, class had finally ended. It wasn't completely a sigh of relief but they couldn't do anything to what was intending to happen and thus, they could just hope it isn't as worse as what they expect it to be. They just want to get it over with at this point. The three friends left class to be welcomed by their two Hyungs, Yeonjun and San whom were waiting patiently for them outside of the classroom. The faces of exhaustion of the three friends changed the moment they caught a glimpse of the two older boys, smiling softly at them.

" Yeonjun Hyung ! San Hyung ! " Kai exclaimed out loudly as he hugged the two older teens.

" Hey buddy " San spoke, as he chuckled and tousled Kai's hair, whom was embracing him quite tightly.

Both Soobin and Taehyun heard the footsteps of the teacher whom was coming their way. Immediately losing their smile as they faced her. " You kids have to go to the principal's office now " The teacher spoke in a cold yet pitiful tone, as well with a blank expression. Kai, in an instant stopped hugging San.

Yeonjun noticed Soobin's expression of concern " Come on " Yeonjun spoke, resulting to everyone else nodding slightly with a face that screamed frustration.

The atmosphere during their walk to the principal's office was quiet yet reasonable, the only sound that was heard was their footsteps and the noise coming from the classrooms they passed by. Soobin felt a sensation of nervousness circling around in his stomach as they got more near the office. They have finally arrived by the doors of the principal's office. It sent shivers down their spines as San was the first one to gather courage to open the door.

The principal looked up in an instant as San opened the door to reveal him and the other four teenagers who were present in the conflict. Junseo sat near his father, who had his arm around his son's shoulder as he glanced at the other teenagers with dreadful eyes. As soon as Junseo heard the door opening, he turned his head towards them, smirking right afterwards as he laid his eyes on the concerned faces of the ones who
" bullied " him.

Yeonjun was aware that displaying your fear was as similar as giving them exactly what they had desired. He made straight eye contact with Junseo and his father. His eyes were as dire as the wolf, he didn't desire for his fear to become visible and what he wanted was accomplished. Junseo has never seen a case of a teenager, whom he did wrong look straight at him in the eyes, eyes that were seeking for revenge. However, no matter how frightening Yeonjun's stare was, Junseo still had another trick up his sleeve that was absolutely more frightening or did he?.

" You made it right on time kids although only one person can take a seat " The principal slid the office chair he was sitting on as he spoke considering that he was checking for files in a cabinet that was placed at the back. Afterwards, he put his fingers together.

The principal then handed his hand towards Junseo for him to speak. Junseo then changed his expression from an evil one whilst staring to the teenagers to a pitiful one, as well as changing the tone of his voice.
" Junseo, who was the first one that caused the trouble? "

" Yeonjun, sir " He spoke as he pouted his lips dramatically right after, causing Huening Kai to make as if he actually barfed. Junseo, who clearly saw what Kai did, rolled his eyes in disapproval, however Kai had no care in the world on wether he saw it or not. Yeonjun hadn't changed expressions whilst the three other teenagers had expressions of hatred for the boy who sat near his father. Soobin's eyes filled with hatred as he looked at the wall frustratedly, still hadn't gathered the courage to make eye contact.

" Okay Choi Yeonjun, you sit on the chair " At this point, Huening had no concern for what was gonna happen to himself but he still did for the others. Yeonjun obeyed the principal's orders.

Soobin widened his eyes upon hearing what the principal wasted his saliva into saying. His eyes immediately shifted to Junseo, who was sitting with satisfaction drifting from all over his body. Soobin's eyes were filled with detest and frustration, his jaw was clenched whilst grinding his teeth angrily. Face slightly red and he as well, moved his fingers around whilst his arm maintained the position. San attempted to hid his frustration from Junseo and his father to avoid further trouble, Taehyun, too, did the same.

" Fucking ugly bitch " Kai uttered silently as he attempted to smile, which was a total fail.

" Junseo, here told me that you were the first one to punch him " The principal spoke in a calm manner as he looked at Yeonjun in the eyes.

" No I did not " Yeonjun responded in a calm manner as well. The other teens whom were standing, listened carefully to the conversation, hoping it would end in the way they desired.

" Yes you did ! " Junseo spoke, in a not very calm manner as similar to Yeonjun. Yeonjun then shifted his eyes to Junseo with eyes that spoke no emotion. The principal did as well, although he had his eyebrows raised. Junseo's father on the other hand, squeezed his shoulder as a gesture of silence which Junseo respectfully followed.

Right after the principal turned back to look at the pitiful teenager, he cleared his throat. " I'll give you a chance this time to explain your side of the story "

" He kicked me in the stomach first and my friend defended me which caused him to lose consciousness " Yeonjun spoke as the principal listened carefully but what did it matter? The other side had money and that was enough for a person to disregard the opposing side although it was the truth.

" Who was that friend? " The principal then raised his eyebrows after he questioned the teenager.

Yeonjun took a glimpse of San for a second before responding. " His name is Choi San "

" May I ask him to step up and explain what happened to him, truthfully? " The principal spoke as he smiled in a way of attempting to be genuine but failing miserably. Right before walking towards the principal, San turned to glance at the younger boys who were standing behind him.

He cleared his throat before proceeding to say. " Mr. Yang, Yeonjun was infact telling the truth, I don't need to tell you anything else "

" Well Junseo here " The principal spoke as he handed his hand, more like it another way of pointing to a person but however, it was respectful.

" Told me that you guys were the first ones to make a move. He just approached to make a conversation with you teens then right away, San replied rudely " The five listened attentively to the lies that Junseo told the principal. All of them were slightly irritated, an exception for Huening Kai who was murmuring insults whilst sneakily giving Junseo the middle finger, in short, Huening Kai was really irritated.

Yeonjun grunted as he maintained a straight face which resulted to everyone shifting their eyes unto him.
" And do you have proof that what Junseo said to you is the truth? " He spoke slowly in a calm manner.

The principal then leaned slowly towards the boy. " And do you have proof that what you told me is the truth? " He spoke in a cold tone as he looked at the teenager with dreadful eyes.

Yeonjun then made eye contact with the principal. " No but you could've tried asking the students who saw it " Disregarding the principal's tone of voice, Yeonjun spoke in yet another calm manner.

" Are you talking back to me Mr. Choi? " The principal questioned as he looked at Yeonjun in a petrifying way which caused Yeonjun to lose a fair amount of courage.

" No i am not " Yeonjun responded, slightly irritated by how dumb the questions of the principal can be. Why was he even the principal?

" Are you sure? I expected for you to just nod in agreement and not make up lies  " The principal maintained the expression of his face.

" What? that sounds so stupid " Kai quietly murmured to Taehyun.

" I know but shut up, someone may hear us " Taehyun whispered back.

Junseo, who obtained how Yeonjun was slowly losing confidence, scoffed quietly whilst smirking.Hesitantly, Yeonjun glanced at his friends. He then perceived the eyes of the teenagers who had high hopes for him which fortunately, gave him courage to make eye contact with the principal and furthermore, reply.

Before responding to the stupid remarks of the principal, Yeonjun silently sighed. " No i am certainly not, im just trying to explain my side of the story "

" Well i heard enough " The principal spoke as he leaned on his chair, right away, giving a smile to the father of Junseo.

The teenagers caught a glimpse of the cheeky gesture of the principal although Soobin was the only one who had gathered enough courage to continue what Yeonjun was no longer capable of saying. He perceived the emotions of shame that formed on his Hyung's face. Furthermore, he wasn't the type of person who would adjust to the injustice of people although of higher rank. Especially if it was someone whom he loved dearly.

" Why Mr.Yang? " Soobin spoke, looking at the principal straight in the eye whilst maintaining a straight face.

The principal looked around as he smiled widely in a way of feeling smug for what he did whilst Soobin looked at him, expecting for a serious response. Before responding to the silly remark of the tall teenager, he chuckled." Becau— "

" Too terrified of what money can do to you? " Soobin said in a calm manner whilst maintaining eye contact.

The principal's smile then quickly faded away. Junseo stared at Soobin with furrowed eyebrows, thinking of how these teenagers won't just give up immediately. Whilst his father on the other hand, stared at Soobin with eyes of interest for what he was gonna say next or moreover, what his expectations of what was gonna happen after, were, considering that he has never passed by a scenario similar to this in the past. Furthermore, he was still attempting to maintain the expression of no emotion. Immediately, San turned his head to look at Soobin with widened eyes, Taehyun as well had the same expression as San. However, Huening Kai had an expression of support as he smirked whilst looking at Soobin. Yeonjun, who sat on the chair looked at the teenagers who were in panic and the teenager who was the cause for it however, even with all this happening, his face had no expression as he did nothing to stop the younger.
He was extremely exhausted for stepping out of his comfort zone the moment he sat on the chair.

Soobin then walked closer Infront. Seeing that, San was intending to grasp unto Soobin's shoulder however, he spotted Yeonjun's gesture of the sign no and ceased of his intention. " That you prefer to go to the side of lies and injustice? "

Junseo saw the ongoing drama and thought of stopping it somehow, considering that he was already tired from sitting. " What do you even mean?! " He shouted as he stood up with his eyes widened, as well as his eye brows furrowed with his fists clenched.

" Shut up ! Of course you wouldn't get it, you're dumb " Kai responded, with a similar tone of voice as him. It caused Taehyun and San to widen their eyes slightly as they raised their eyebrows.

" Kai ! " Taehyun called out, attempting to stop the younger to spit another word that would give them further trouble.

" You— ! " Immediately, Junseo's father put him back down to sit, causing him to pout his lips with his eyebrows furrowed.

" Dont talk to my son like that young man " Junseo's father spoke in an aggressive tone and as a result, gave the teenagers shivers down their spines.

The principal, who perceived the whole thing to have a chance to get worse, immediately made an action.
" Enough ! You kids are suspended for a week " He shouted in an aggressive manner as he stood up, pointing at every teenager " who have caused him trouble ". Yeonjun gulped whilst staring at his friends whom were standing, he was concerned for what the principal had to say next.

" and if you spit another word out of your mouths, i will call your parents " He shouted in a similar manner, causing the teenagers to look down at their shoes shamefully, an exception for Soobin who stared deeply into the soul of the principal.

" Now get out ! " The principal shouted loudly which caused the teenagers to flinch for a slight bit.

Immediately, Yeonjun stood up and walked towards the door, his friends then followed him from behind. Before Soobin walked away with the other teenagers, he gave a glance to the principal that spoke for revenge.

" I can't believe Kai just said that " Taehyun spoke whilst they were walking towards their classrooms to grab their backpacks.

" He deserves to be aware of the truth " Said Kai, as he sassily rolled his eyes, both of them chuckling right after.

The two younger boys walked Infront of the older teenagers as they walked. Both of them goofing around whilst the older line silently walked, thinking of how to deal with the situation. After a couple of minutes, San perceived the expression of Soobin in which he had teary eyes yet a mad expression as well.  " Soobin, are you okay? " San questioned Soobin.

Soobin stared at San with teary eyes as he attempted to hold his tears back. " I'm fine, let's just get this over with " He then proceeded to walk faster than the minute before, overtaking the younger boys who walked Infront.

The two younger boys were quite confused with what happened and proceeded to look back to the two older Hyung's with their eyebrows raised. Afterwards, both Yeonjun and San looked at each other with concerned eyes before facing the two younger teenagers, then the four of them proceeding to shift their eyes to Soobin, who was running.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 169 9
Choi Yeonjun, an Idol in a group call, Tomorrow by Tomorrow, uusually write down how's he's doing and what's going on in his life or just his feeling...
3.4K 189 33
Soobin is a boy who lost his parents when he was 12. Since then he has been living with his grandmother in a small town. After he completed middle sc...
8K 619 38
Story credit : @xoxewonzzn " I Love You soobin " " I love you too Hee-young " _______________________ " HEE YOUNG " " I will never fall in love aga...
1.9K 44 6
Story 1 : A secret no one knows happened that night....... Story 2 : When love withers the only thing remains is emptiness........ Story 3 : The only...