Shaman King: Their Salvation

By Kairi-The-Siren

A young girl 15- was born with a gift- which she believes is a curse. Once lived in America, she moves to Jap... More

Chapter 01: Spirits and a Boy Part 1
Chapter 02: Spirits and a Boy Part 2
Chapter 03: Making a New Friend
Chapter 04: Meeting Interesting People
Chapter 05: Hao-sama
Chapter 06: Surprises
Chapter 07: Byakko
Chapter 08: Strawberry Milkshake And Cuteness
Chapter 09: Horo Horo And A Sick Alex
Chapter 10: Horo Horo's Visiting
Chapter 11: Scares and Surprises
Chapter 12: The Antidote
Chapter 13: Tears of a rose
Chapter 14: The Light of the Party~
Chapter 15: First round
Chapter 16: Being sick sucks!
Chapter 17: Attack of the Evil Squirrel!
Chapter 19: Time to Save Ren
Chapter 20: Almost Kiss
Chapter 21: Sealing A Promise With a Kiss
Chapter 22: Her Pain, His Rage
Chapter 23: The Date
Chapter 24: A Kind Heart and A Tsundere
Bonus Chapter: Happy Birthday Rose!
Chapter 25: Her Heart and Soul Suffers
Chapter 26: His Heart Felt Words
Chapter 27: Patch Village
Chapter 28: Nichrom
Bonus Chapter 2: Sorano's Heart
Chapter 29: The Truth
Chapter 30: Kindness Goes a Long Way
Chapter 31: Chilling Surprises
Bonus Chapter 3: Mitsuki's Shocking Confession
Chapter 32: Shrine Maiden
Chapter 33: His Rage Her Sorrow
Chapter 34: Tears from a Flower
Chapter 35: Their Salvation
Bonus Chapter 4: Happy Late Birthday Hao~
Chapter 36: Epilogue

Chapter 18: Cute Kitty Plush

88 2 14
By Kairi-The-Siren

Me: Here's chapter 18~ Enjoy~

~~~~

Last time on 'Shaman King: Their Salvation'

"Yes, you have, little cub. Hm? Hime watch out!!"

"Huh?"

I look at him confused seeing horror plastered on his face, I slowly turn around eyes wide as a blade came at me to pierce my chest but oddly it was stopped when the crazy lady holding said sword stared at me in fear and confusion until a voice spoke up.

"So...you finally show yourself, Zhang Fen."

I turn my body to see Hao walking over with shadows covering his eyes, his long brown hair dancing in the gentle wind blowing along with his signature poncho blowing in the wind. When he lifts his head showing his eyes...oh boy if it could hell would be freezing over along with the living because he's ready to kill someone, and I have a feeling it's Zhang Fen.

Now

"H-Hao-kun."

He locks eyes with me, causing his death glare to melt and soften to a gentle look smiling sweetly at me causing my cheeks to get warm.

"Are you alright, Rose-hime?" He walks straight over to me ignoring a frozen statue crazy lady.

"O-oh! I'm um, I'm okay. Just exhausted, but if you're here then..." My eyes brighten. "Did you get to see my fight? I did it! I beat my first opponent." I told him with such enthuthiasm.

His smile widens, nodding "Hai, I saw everything. I got worried when you never came back yet so I came to look for you and I'm glad I did..."

His soft look quickly turns to that glare of his at the frozen lady, I blink realizing how is she frozen.

"Hao-kun?"

"Hm..." He hummed out.

"Why is she frozen?" I ask as I started to poke the flat side of the sword blade curious, but Hao grab that hand pulling it away smiling.

"She is not frozen, just frozen in fear is all...after all I have my spirit holding her."

I look closely and did notice an outline showing and I gasp when the lady passed out and is now hanging in the air.

"Oh my... Is she going to be okay?"

He chuckles "Yes, I was thinking of killing her for what she did to you."

I snap my head to him eyes wide, is he really going to go that far for me!? But even if what she did was unforgivable but I hate killing, so I place my hand on his that is holding my other hand still getting him to look at me looking confused.

"Hao-kun...can't we spare her life? Just this once, I think she will learn her lesson to stay away."

"..." He chuckles. "Very well, I'll allow her to live. You my dear have a kind heart, sparing someone who almost killed you."

I shrugged, smiling sheepishly. 

"True, but if she tries it again I won't stop you...I rather keep Byakko-san by my side."

I tilt my head brows furrowed seeing a split second he was frowning, maybe if I cheer him up but how-- My eyes brighten thought of something, I went on my tippy toes pecking his cheek catching him by surprise. Suddenly I saw color on his slightly tan skin, his cheeks red his eyes wide in shock at the sudden kiss on the cheek.

"Don't forget...I want you at my side forever." Smiling with my eyes close, hands behind my back leaning forward slightly.

He place his hand on his cheek where I kissed him, I giggled skip over to Byakko as I hop onto his back.

"Ne, Hao-kun," I smiled down at him as Byakko walks to his side, he looks up still in shock. "Let's go back home."

His shock melts away to his normal famous smile of his, he nods and we walk to our camp...our home. Hao did lay Zhang Fen on the ground, I hope she realizes to stay away or she'll most likely die.

~~~~

I let out a squeal as I hugged an adorable plush to my chest snuggling it, as I fell onto my bed, as the three girls smiled slightly at my actions as I start to roll around on my bed now holding the cute plush. I sat up smiling widely.

"Arigatou Kanna, Marion, Matilda. I love this cutie~" {Image of the plush is below but imagine it bigger.}

"Your welcome, Rose-sama... We all pulled together our money and got you that, as a gift." Marion spoke in a monotone voice and facial expression.

"Aww~ You ladies did all that just for lil ol' me~?" I hop off my bed and pulled the three of them in a big group hug, hearing them grunt in discomfort and surprise.

"I hope I'm not interrupting something?"

"Nah, you didn't no worries Hao-kun."

The three girls bowed, they then bid me farewell then left my tent.

"I see the girls got you a gift." He places his hand on the half-blue and black cat plush, that is snuggled against my chest.

"Hai, isn't it cute~"

He chuckles "It sure is, but I know who is much more cuter."

He smiles at the plush in my arms, then his eyes slowly lock onto mine when he said that last part causing my cheeks to get hot.

"U-urusai!" Feeling embarrassed and shy I spin around hugging my plush tighter and burying my face on the top of my kitty plush.

Hao chuckles behind me. My warm cheeks grew hotter when he suddenly wrapped his arms around me from behind!

"H-Hao-kun, what a-are you d-doing!?" I squeaked out blushing madly.

"Sshh...I wish to stay like this for a bit..." He whispers in my ear, making me shiver as his breath hit my ear.

I nodded allowing him to hold me, my cheeks must be bright red cause my face was sure hotter than boiling water. It felt like hours until he let go, but it was just five minutes. He left to deal with his last battle, so I should see if his twin is back. I wave bye to him, then I went on Byakko's back telling him we should head on back to the Asakura residence to see if Yoh and the others are indeed back. It's been two to three days since I stayed with Hao and the others, even if he kicked me out I wanted to make sure he was okay along with Anna, and Amidamaru.

~~~~

"......"

"M-maybe it's not what you think, Hime."

"No...if they were back Manta or Yoh would have called me by now, but here they are replacing me with someone else. It's okay, let's just head to my place and hang with my family for a bit then head back to Hao-kun's camp." I smiled but it was just a mask, a forced smile. I turn around walking away from the Asakura residence.

"Hime... Very well."

He walks beside me as I held back the pain and tears, causing me to be void of emotion from the outside. I saw a new girl with short pink hair serving Manta, Yoh, and Anna and they were all happy (set for Anna, she still had the poker face) and my heart squeezed in pain. 

'They don't need me...' I chanted those words over and over again in my head, and on the sixth time I stopped walking right at the front door of my house knocking on the door and my mom open the door looking surprised and then smile lovingly at me.

Tears slide down my face as I stared at my mom who looks worried.

"Th-they...they don't need me, momma." I cried out.

Her eyes soften and pulled me into her arms, soothing me as I sobbed and cling to her. 

~~~~

After I finally calmed down I end up telling my mom what happened and how Yoh, Manta, and Anna replaced me they look so happy without me. At first, my mom was angry then she calmed down, cupping my face.

"I know you're hurting, sweetheart but maybe you looked at it all wrong."

I shake my head frowning furrowed my brows in thought remembering what I saw.

"No...I saw right, they talked about what happened in Izumo where Yoh is from and they never once said my name or anything. I should expect this though...sooner or later everyone will leave me." I sniffled.

"Hey now, don't say such things missy!" I huff when mom squeezed me tighter. "Manta and Yoh care for you as their friend. Maybe you should go over--"

"I can't Okaa-san, Yoh kicked me out...it means I'm not allowed back. I'll just stay with Hao-kun..." My eyes widen, covered my mouth in realization I never got a chance to introduce her to Hao yet!

"Hao...-kun?"

Sighing "Hai, it's the friend I told you about I've been staying with and he's been training me with my gift and fighting."

"I see, so this Hao-kun is a boy?" I nodded. "Hmm, you're not doing anything--"

My face erupted into a hot red face "O-okaa-san!! We don't share the same tent! He got me my own tent!" I raised my voice, embarrassed she would ask such a thing! I'm fifteen for god sake! I don't even think of anything like that until I'm in my 20s and married first.

My mom giggled patting my head. "Goman, goman~ I'm just joking, I know you won't do such a thing. Now let's go have some lunch, you must be hungry."

I nodded and followed her to the kitchen, I plop down on the stool chair on the island table. We talked about my training and Hao to my mom as she made lunch and as we ate, even after we finished eating I talk to my mom about Hao, how amazing he is, how kind and protective he was towards me, and how he has similar powers I have.

"Can you be able to talk to him through your mind then?" She asks me with a curious look.

"Hai, why?"

There is a spark of mischief in her eyes and that scared me what she was up to.

"Can you ask him to come here, please? I wish to meet this boy who caught my little angel's attention~"

"Okaa-saaaan!"

"Now, now. No need to be shy~ But on a serious note, I want to make sure he will protect you. You are important to your father, Alex, and me."

Sighing, calming the blush on my face.

"Fine, hold on..."

'Hao-kun? Are you busy at the moment?' I sent out my thoughts to him.

'Ah, hello Rose-hime~ And you are in luck, I finished my last round. Why may I ask?'

'Well, I'm with my okaa-san, and I told her about you since we never got a chance to introduce you to my family yet. And she wants to meet you if you can come over?' I grew nervous.

'Hmm, sure let me inform the others I'll be all yours and your mom's.'

My eyes brighten happily, but then my face burns hot realize what he said 'I'll be all yours' part.

'H-hai, I'll let okaa-san know.'

I cleared my throat trying to calm my hot cheeks.

"He said he'll inform his group he'll be here."

"I'm excited~"

Two Minutes Later

Mom and I are sitting on the couch watching tv shows, mostly romance shows along with Christmas shows when he finally appeared in the living room causing both mom and me to yelp I fell to the floor but Hao caught my mom before she fell off the cough. She laugh thanking him who look nervous and hesitant at first, but he used his smile I enjoy to look at.

"Ohayo, Hao-kun."

"Ohayo, Rose-hime."

Mom gasped, making me groan burying my face in the plush the three girls got me to hide my red face.

"Aww! He even gave you a cute title!" I peek my eyes from my plush to see a horrifying sight, she grab his hands in hers and her eyes sparkling, and what she said next caused me to want to crawl into a hole and die of embarrassment. "Marry my daughter." And she said it so seriously too, even with a serious look as well!

I sneak a peak at Hao to see a sight, his shocked wide eyes, and I see red powdered across his cheeks.

"I...uh, well..." I blinked was thy Asakura Hao...stuttering!? Holy moly!

My mom laughs smiling and patting his shoulders.

"Gomanasai for causing you to be embarrassed Hao-san, just promise me you keep my little girl safe. I may have two blood children of my own, but Rose is still my child in my heart she is special and very important to this family and I just don't want to see her go back to that lonely little girl when she first showed up with my husband..."

"Okaa-san..." I murmured sadly, I wish she was my real mom but it's okay I'm happy living with her, dad, and Alex I wouldn't trade them for the world.

"Don't worry, I will keep her safe after all...she is special to m-- us too." I blink was he about to say something else? Eh, probably wasn't anything.

I flinch and laugh a bit as my mom threw herself at Hao, hugging him poor guy was taken aback by the sudden contact. I can tell he was holding back in shoving her off him, but he was being kind so I decided to save him by walking over and prying my mom off him. After a bit longer we talk Hao and me left and appeared back to the camping spot, I walk to my tent and drop to my bed exhausted of all the crying and drama that happened today. I think I should visit Horo Horo and Pirika tomorrow again, I want to show them this cute plush~ I snuggled the cat plush more into my chest sighing softly, and I decided to take a small nap.

To Be Continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 147 32
A human girl is best friends with Manta, who also can see ghosts and spirits, unlike Manta, she's not afraid of them, she enjoys their company mostly...
137 1 10
A 15 year old alex finds out she has magic powers, dragon ancestors, and a witch inside her. How crazy can her life get. Can she master her powers...
108 17 15
Eniitan She was born different, she always knew it and was painfully aware of that simple fact. she saw it in the way people looked at her, avoided h...
11.5K 257 23
Ashe is a very nice girl and very special. Why? Because she can see ghosts, being known as a freak made her drop out of school and stay out of it. Wh...