Weed and lovin

By LovelyBC23

When famous son of DJ Sky , ddot falls for the drill rapper DDOSOMA More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

14

1.4K 51 25
By LovelyBC23

The Weekend
DDOT'S POV

So right now I was in my room looking for an outfit since mr and DD are finally going in our date today. "Why is this so hard?" I asked myself. "It's not hard you're just stressed which is making your mind race." I heard Desi say to me.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked her. "I wanted to talk to you about Dani." she said to me. "What about her?" I asked her. "I wanted to know do you believe that mami and papi are saying the truth that she wouldn't know who we are if we saw her?" she asked me.

"Honestly I do and don't believe them but that's how I feel so just because I feel that way doesn't mean you should too." I said to her. "I want to find Dani but I don't want to do it alone." she said to me.

"If you're asking for me to help you no because me and DD are already looking for her." I said to her. "So you would rather look for Dani with your boyfriend but not me your blood sister?" she asked me.

"Yes because with him I won't be arguing with him the whole time with you I will and I don't want to be doing that." I said to her. "But I feel like that's not fair that's our sister not his." she said to me.

"Don't you think I fucking know that I get it you're upset because I don't want to look for Dani with you but it's my decision." I said to her. "You know if we do find Dani I'm pretty sure she's not going to like this new Ddot." she said to me.

"What are you trying to say Desi?" I asked her. "That you have changed and I'm not blaming this on DD I'm blaming your change on you because I don't know where my brother went but I would love to have him back."she said to me.

"I have changed but it's not in a bad way to me to you it is because you're so used me always going along with every little thing you say and I'm tired of doing that Desi so get over it or don't all I know is I'm not about to stand here and argue with you." I said to her.

"Darrian please." she said to me. "Get out I don't want you to ruin my mood before my date." I said to her. "You know what fine I don't want to talk to this version of my brother anyways." she said to me and then she walked out my room.

"She gets on my fucking nerves." I said to myself. So while I was struggling to find an outfit I decided to get on live to waist some time. "Hey y'all." I said to the live.

"So since I can't find an outfit maybe y'all can help me find one." I said to them. "Where am I going?" someone commented. "Well I'm going on a date today with my man." I said to them.

"I know we are going to an arcade but I don't know where else we are going he wouldn't tell me." I said to them. "Y'all want me to add him to the live all because he joined?" I asked them.

"I'm not adding that man to my live." I said to them. And then when I looked at more the comments DD was telling me to add him. "I'm not adding you DD." I said to him.

"Now back to this outfit I really don't know what to pick." I said to myself as I was still going through my closet. And while I was doing that someone kept texting my phone.

"Now who is blowing my phone up." I said to myself and when I looked it was DD still telling me to add him to the live. So I just decided to add him then.

"There I put DD on here." I said to the live. "You know you wanted to add me on the here the moment they told you to add me on here." DD said to me. "Don't let them get to your head DD." I said to him as I turned around going back in my closet.

"Ma you playing with me right now." he said to me. "What are you talking about?" I asked him as I was still turned around. "You got shorts showing your ass you need to change." he said to me.

"Nigga I'm in my house I'm not changing until you are the way." I said to him as I turned around going to my phone looking at what people were commenting. "Ma change because all these niggas on here looking at what's mine." he said to me.

"I love you but no." I said to him as I saw people commenting agreeing with DD. "It's the fact that y'all on my live but ya'll agreeing with him how does that work." I said to them. "That's because they know I'm making sense." he said to me.

"Whatever but when are you coming over here?" I asked him. "When you find an outfit." he said to me. "I can't I'm struggling to find one." I said to him. "Stop thinking so hard about it look I told you one place we are doing is the arcade so based your outfit on that." he said to me.

And right away I knew what I was wearing. "Alright I'm about to get dressed now so I'll see you later." I said to him. "Alright I'm about be on the way." he said to me. And then I got off live so I could get dressed.

"Okay it's just a date with your boyfriend so you don't need to be nervous." I said to myself as I was getting dressed. So then after a few more minutes of me getting dressed and doing my hair I was finally ready.

"Ddot." my mom said as she came in my room. "Yes mami?" I asked her. "I just wanted to come in here and tell you to have fun and be safe on this date." she said to me. "Okay." I said to her.

"You know you look really pretty especially when you have your hair straightened you remind me of me when I was your age." she said to me. "How?" I asked her. "I don't know really you just do." she said to me.

"Well thank you mami." I said to her and then she walked up to me. "Darrian I am really sorry for lying to you I thought I was protecting you by lying about your sister but apparently all I was doing was hurting you and I never meant to do that." she said to me as she was moving my hair out of my face.

"Mami I appreciate you saying that you're sorry but I think it's going to be a while before I can accept your apology." I said to her. "I know but I want you to remember that you will always be my baby boy and whenever you need anything that I will be there." she said to me.

"I know mami I might have been mad with you and papi but I still knew that y'all would do anything for me." I said to her. And then my phone went off and it was DD telling me he was outside.

"Mami DD is here so I'm about to leave." I said to her. "Okay be safe remember that and I love you." she said to me. "Love you too." I said to her and then I walked out of my room to go outside to DD.

"Hey DD." I said to him as I got in his car. "Damn ma you pressure today." he said to me making me blush. "Thank you." I said to him. "Your welcome but are you ready for our date that we finally going on?" he asked me.

"Yeah I'm just nervous as hell." I said to him. "I don't know why you nervous we've hung out plenty of times before so you don't need to be nervous." he said to me. "I know I just don't want anything to ruin our date." I said to him.

"Ain't nothing going to ruin our date so don't think like that." he said to me. "Fine but where else are we going besides the arcade?" I asked him. "You'll see you just have to be patient for once." he said to me.

"I can be patient." I said to him. "No you can't but go ahead and hook your phone up since you say I don't have good music taste so we can go." he said to me. "You don't have good music taste but okay." I said to him. And after doing all that we finally left to go to the arcade.

Ddot's outfit and hair
——————————————————————
At The Arcade

We had just made it to the arcade and it was so damn packed. "You good?" DD asked me. "Yeah I'm good." I said to him. "What you what to do first?" he asked me. "I don't know you pick." I said to him.

"Alright let's go do the basketball goals." he said to me. "That's not fair you know you're going to beat me." I said to him. "How about this the first round will just be me helping you and then the second round we can go against each other." he said to me.

"Alright then come on." I said to him as I grabbed his hand going to the basketball goals. "Alright I'm going to stand behind you and help you." he said to me as he stood behind and put his arm around my waist.

"So it's all in the wrist when you shoot the ball into the net that's literally all it is." he said to me. And I don't know why but having him behind me like this was making me nervous. "So just use mainly my wrist basically?" I asked him.

"Yeah that's all you got to do ma." he said to me. "Okay I think I want to try it now." I said to him. "Okay go ahead and try." he said to me. So then I took a couple of deep breaths and then shot the basketball into the net.

"I did it DD." I said to him as I turned around facing him. "I knew you could now are you ready to go against each other?" he asked me and I nodded my head. So then we swiped the cards so we could play.

"How are you already at 10?" I asked him because I was only at like 4.  "It's called skills ma." he said to me. "It's called I think your cheating." I said to him. "Don't get upset because you know you're losing." he said to me.

And I just ignored him and focused on trying to beat him. "That's not fair you cheated." I said to him because I had 12 and he had 25. "You can beat me at the next game if you want." he said to me.

"Then let's do the hockey puck game." I said to him and we started walking towards the game but a girl and boy around our age came up to us. "Hey sorry to bother y'all but me and my brother wanted to know if we can take a picture with y'all?" the girl asked us.

"Is that fine with you?" DD asked me. "Yeah." I said to him so then the boy stood beside me and the girl in between me and DD so their mom could take the picture. But as she took the picture I felt someone's hand on my ass and I thought it was DD but I remembered he wasn't near me.

So then I looked at the boy and when I did he smiled at me and gripped my ass. "Okay that's it I got it." their mom said to us. "Thank y'all again." the girl said to us and then they walked off.

"You good ma what's wrong?" DD asked me. "When we was taking the picture her brother had his hand on my ass and when I looked at him he smiled and gripped my ass." I said to him.

"Hell nah let me go find this nigga." he said to me as he tried to walk away but I pulled him back. "No it's fine I don't want you to fight him or anything so let it go." I said to him.

"Darrian fuck that shit he didn't need to be touching on you like that so like I said I'm about to find this nigga." he said to me and I knew once he said my real name there was no talking him out of this.

So then we walked away to go and find him. "Yo." DD said to them boy who was with a whole group of girls and boys. "Oh shit it really is DD OSOMA and Ddot." one of the girls had said.

"You the one who just took a picture with us right so what's your name?" DD asked the boy. "It's Derrick." he said to him. "Well Derrick I want you to know the next time you decide to put your hands on Ddot's ass we gonna have a problem." DD said to him.

"It probably was an accident I ain't mean no disrespect." he said to him and I could tell he was scared. "It better had been a fucking accident but we both know it wasn't but I'm gonna let it slide since he don't want me fighting and I can tell you ain't nothing but a pussy." he said to him and then he grabbed my hand and we walked away.

"Niggas need to learn that you not supposed to be touched." DD said to me. "It's fine but can we go and do that other thing I kinda feel uncomfortable now and don't want to be here." I said to him. "Yeah it's fine so come on." he said to me as he grabbed my hand and then we walked out going to the next place.
—————————————————————————-
On A Cliff

"DD why are we on a cliff?" I asked him. "I remember you telling me how you always wanted to do what they do in those romance movies where they come up to a cliff and watch the stars at night so I decided to make it happen for you." he said to me.

"You were listening to me?" I asked him. "I'm always listening to you because anything you say is always important now matter what the talk is about." he said to me. "You got me out here blushing and shit." I said to him.

"I guess I just got that effect on you." he said to me. And I leaned in and kissed him and he put his arms around my waist. "I think we need to stop because I know you don't want to go all the way yet." he said to me as he pulled away.

"I want to go all the way soon but not right now." I said to him. "And that's fine with me I'll be here when you're ready." he said to me and then I turned and looked at the star. "That one is my favorite star." I said to him as I pointed at one of the stars.

"Why?" he asked me. "It reminds of the star that Ray named Evangeline in the princess and the frog and I guess after seeing that in the movie that star just remind me of it all the time." I said to him.

"What's with you and the Princess and the Frog?" he asked me. "It's my comfort movie it's like no matter what I was going though I guess watching that movie always made me feel better." I said to him.

"When did you figure out it was your comfort movie?" he asked me. "When I was 12 and my mom and dad were getting a divorce I was scared that they would make us choose who to live with and I didn't want that so I decided to watch that movie." I said to him.

"There's alot about you that makes me fall for you even more." he said to me. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "It's just that you're not like all the other people in the world you're a balance for people and for yourself." he said to me.

"I don't think I am." I said to him as I saw a shooting star go across the sky. "Trust me you are and one day you're going to see it too." he said me. "There you go again David Reyes being all soft on me." I said to him.

"Once again watch the gov but now see it I see no need to be anything other than soft with you because with you I don't have be the DD OSOMA but just David Reyes and most of the times I can never be that around people." he said to me.

"I think there's a lot of things we both are noticing since we started dating and the may thing is we can be ourselves like with me I can be just Darrian and not Darrian the son of DJ Sky when I'm with you." I said to him.

"I'm glad that we can both be who we want to be when we are with each other." he said to me. "So am I." I said to him. "So how about you tell me more about what these stars mean to you." he said to me. And so that's what we did the rest of the night and all I can saw is I really did love this date.
—————————————————————————

DDOSOMA

                                        ••

DDOSOMA Ya'll know I had to take my heart out on a date ❤️ Liked by 26k others
COMMENTS DISABLED

Therealddot

                                      ••

therealddot At this point he's my Prince Naveen ❤️ liked by 26k others
COMMENTS DISABLED

Go read the Prequel of Divorced From the NBA it's called Aftermath of the NBA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 1.9K 22
Just imagines of ya favs๐Ÿคญ
12.5K 212 14
When the popular track star falls in love with the popular basketball superstar. โœฎ But remember, being well known superstars and in a known relation...
21K 412 10
๏ผ ๐–ฃ๐–ฃ๐–ฎ๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ต๐–ฑ โฆ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - two teenagers, amani carter and david reyes, learn they enjoy eachother for more than just sexual desires.