Henry Danger x Original M! Ch...

By maquaronn

Last chapter added on May 5, 2024 Last edit made on June 1st, 2024 STORY INTRODUCTION IS COMPLETE SEASON 3 IS... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
S3xE1: A Fiñata Filled With Death Bugs
S3xE2: Love Muffin
S3xE3: Scream Machine
S3xE4: Mouth Candy
S3xE5: The Trouble With Frittles
S3xE6: Hour of Power
S3xE7: Dodging Danger
S3xE8: Double Date Danger
S3xE9: Space Invaders Part I
S3xE10: Space Invaders Part II
S3xE11: Gas or Fail
S3xE12: JAM Session
S3xE13: License to Fly
S3xE14: Green Fingers
S3xE15: Stuck in Two Holes
S3xE16: Live & Dangerous Part I
S3xE18: Balloons of Doom
S3xE19: Swellview's Got Talent
Chapter Thirty-One
S4xE1: Sick & Wired
S4xE2: Brawl in the Hall
S4xE3: The Rock Box Dump
S4xE4: Danger Games
S4xE5: Toon In For Danger
S4xE6: Meet Cute Crush

S3xE17: Live & Dangerous Part II

816 31 4
By maquaronn

Dylan was with Piper on the living room couch watching pimple popping videos. He didn't know how he got roped into it. One minute he was ordering a pizza for the two of them to enjoy and the next he was more disgusted, yet also intrigued, then he had ever been in his life.

Jasper walked through the front door, hair wet and in a bathrobe.

"Henry's not here." Piper shouted at him.

"He knows that." Dylan got off the couch to speak to Jasper. "What's up?"

"Well, I was gonna hit the town tonight, check out the action."

"Uh-huh." Dylan wasn't buying it one bit.

"But in the middle of my shower a water pipe broke at my house. So, I came here."

"And did that really happen, or were you just feeling lonely, so you came over here because you had nothing to do?"

"Oo, pizza!" Jasper avoided the question, meaning Dylan had guessed correctly. Jasper took off his bathrobe, an entire outfit present underneath.

Piper's computer started beeping. She got an alert about Frankini starting a live stream. "Oo! Frankini's about to start a live stream!" She announced to the others.

"Interesting." Dylan told her, well aware of who was currently at Frankini's place.

"Yeah, I wonder if Frankini is gonna have any 'special guests' on the live stream." Jasper nudged Dylan with his words, who slapped his hand away.

"Well, we're about to find out." Piper pulled up the live stream and gasped. "You guys! Captain Man and Kid Danger are with Frankini!" She held out her computer for the others to gather around and see.

Frankini was standing next to Captain Man and Kid Danger, welcoming everyone to his live stream.

"What are Kid Danger and Captain Man wearing?" Dylan leaned in to get a closer look at the screen.

"I don't know." Piper responded.

"Now, to entertain you," Frankini's voice brought them all back to the computer, "my friend Captain Man has asked if he and Kid Danger can perform a scene from their favorite movie, A Swim to Forget." Frankini left the frame entirely, leaving just the two heroes on the screen.

"What is happening?" Piper shouted.

"Why would they be doing a scene from that movie?" Dylan knew the movie well, having once watched it with Henry a while back.

Henry and Ray started performing the scene. Ray played someone named Tiffany who was choking on some water, and Henry was there to play the love interest, Lance.

Ray was on the ground, and Henry rushed over to him. "No Tiffany! Come on baby, stay with me!"

"I'm so cold!" Ray acted out, pretending to shiver. "Hold me."

"Well, why did you go swimming? You know you can't swim!"

"Lance! Lance, are you there?"

"Yeah I'm here baby, I'm here."

Dylan felt extremely uncomfortable watching the entire scene play out. While it had been a real tear-jerker the first time he watched it and applauded it for being good, the entire movie was now ruined for him.

"I feel myself slipping away." Ray pretended to faint, his character about to die.

"No! No, don't!" Henry's character protested. "Please, let her live! It's not her fault she swum!"

"I just wanted to give you a swim to remember."

"Instead you've go even me a swim for forget."

It was a horrible scene, filled with weird acting and a lot of crying. Dylan got up from the couch, making a phone call to Charlotte to tell her to get to Henry's house quickly due to an emergency. Dylan waited on the front porch for her, ushering her inside the house once she arrived.

When they entered the house Frankini had moved onto something else. He was sitting on a couch with Captain Man and Kid Danger, addressing the audience directly. "That's right, we already have 6.5 million people watching, right now! And when we get to 10 million, guys tell them what's gonna happen."

"We will take off our masks." Henry forced out, having no control over what he was saying.

"And reveal our identities." Ray finished.

"To the world."

Everyone huddled around Piper's computer started freaking out.

"See why I called?" Dylan whispered to Charlotte.

"Captain Man and Kid Danger would never take off their masks!" Piper yelled at the computer screen.

"I know!" Charlotte stated, looking between Dylan and Jasper.

"What is happening?" Jasper asked.

"I don't know, but give us a sec." Dylan got off the couch and pulled Charlotte and Jasper with him.

"Where are you guys going?" Piper questioned.

"We'll be right back!" He pulled them to the front porch for a private conversation. Everyone had questions, talking over one another trying to each make a point. "Okay, okay!" Dylan shouted to get everyone to quiet down. He looked to Jasper before speaking again. "You stay here with Piper. Charlotte and I are gonna go to the Mancave, find Schwoz, and try to figure out what's wrong with Ray and Henry. Okay?"

Jasper agreed, heading back into the house while Charlotte and Dylan ran off. Jasper walked in to Piper having a phone call, yelling at someone to "bring it all".

"Who are you talking to?" Jasper asked her, only to be shushed.

"Wait! And tell Oliver to bring ten gallons of pudding! And hurry!" She finished her phone call, hanging up in a panicked state.

"Who was that?"

"Sydney."

"Why'd you call him?"

"Because he does special make up for the theater club, so he knows how to make a huge pimple!"

"Why would we want a huge pimple?" Jasper was very lost at the plan Piper was trying to explain.

"Because, people love to go online and watch pimples get popped!" She started. "And if we pop a huge one, then that'll pull viewers away from Frankini so he won't get 10 million people watching his live stream, and then Captain Man and Kid Danger won't have to take off their masks!" While Piper was sometimes an evil little girl, she also respected the privacy of her favorite heroes. Her phone started ringing again, Sydney calling to ask a question. "What kind of pudding do you think would look most like pus?" She turned to Jasper to ask.

"Banana?"

"Banana! No I don't care if it's gluten-free or not, just give me pudding that looks like pus!" She yelled into the phone before angrily hanging up.

This plan of hers needed to be perfect.

Dylan and Charlotte entered the Mancave to find Schwoz watching Frankini's live stream on one of the monitors. Frankini was currently hosting a segment where he forced Captain Man and Kid Danger to clean some toilets. Frankini next made them brush their teeth with the toilet brushes. Schwoz was laughing at the scene and Charlotte threw him out of the chair so she could sit in it while Dylan stood over her shoulder.

"Okay something is wrong." Charlotte stated. "Henry and Ray would never willingly go online without their superhero pants."

"And look at their eyes." Dylan pointed to the screen, noticing how miserable they looked.

Schwoz studied the screen for a bit and then pushed Charlotte out of the chair, sitting down in it once again. He zoomed in on the corner of the screen and pointed at it for everyone to look at.

"What is that?" Charlotte asked.

"It's called a Domitron, it's illegal in America." Schwoz explained to the two. "And everywhere that's not America."

"Well what does a 'Domitron' do?" Dylan questioned.

"Well, how do I dumb this down for you?" Both Charlotte and Dylan now felt offended. "You make a person wear special clothing that's been bombarded with atomic particle waves and then, the Domitron connects to the clothing, and sends electronic waves into a person's body, and then you can control their brain waves and their muscles, and make them do or say anything you want."

"Woah." Dylan and Charlotte said at the same time.

"Yeah, woah. Basically it turns someone into a puppet."

"So that's why they're wearing those ugly ass pants." Dylan commented.

"I think they look good!"

"That's because you don't have any fashion sense, Schwoz."

Oliver and Sydney entered Henry's house carrying a bunch of equipment and 10 gallons of banana pudding. Frankini was at 9.2 million viewers, meaning they had to execute Piper's plan quickly. They were gonna put a huge pimple on Jaspers neck and connect it to a tube so they could push pudding out of it.

Frankini was currently forcing the two heroes to pretend they were in a beauty pageant and answer a question. In the middle of Henry and Ray answering the question, the viewer count started rapidly dropping. He went from 9.2 million viewers to 8.9 million viewers.

Piper was hosting her own live stream, the pimple makeup complete. Hundreds of thousands of people were watching her show off the pimple on Jasper's neck, giving Frankini the idea to do something even grosser as to drive back all the viewers he lost.

He forced Captain Man and Kid Danger to eat some "worm dip", which was just a bunch of worms thrown into a food processor. His viewer count was slowly rising.

9.8 million, 9.9 million, and then, 10 million viewers. Frankini celebrated, he had gotten exactly what he wanted: 10 million people tuning into his live stream. He promised that if he reached that goal he would have Captain Man and Kid Danger take off their masks, a promise that was being held as Henry and Ray couldn't fight their actions.

And then the power went out. Schwoz had found a way to shut off all the power in Swellview. With out electricity, the live stream ended and the Domitron stopped working, allowing Ray and Henry their movement back.

Both of them blew a bubble to get rid of the Frankini Bottoms and get back into their regular uniforms.

"Where did my Frankini Bottoms go?" Frankini asked, the reality of him being defeated weighing down on him.

"If I were you, I'd worry about your own Frankini Bottom." Ray tried to sound all tough, but Frankini read it as him being flirted with.

Henry's phone started ringing and he pulled it from his pocket. "It's the Mancave." He told Ray.

"Take it, I'll wait of you."

Henry answered the phone with Schwoz, Dylan, and Charlotte all on the other line. "Hey."

"Henry!" Dylan's voice came through, "Are you and Ray okay?"

"Yeah, we're cool, but only because the power went out."

"That was me! I did that!" Schwoz excitedly told Henry.

"Alright cool, it worked. You can go ahead and turn the power back on now."

"Aye." Schwoz pulled a lever on one of the Mancave's walls, the power returning for all of Swellview.

Their call was soon cut short by Jasper calling Henry. Henry hung up on the people in the Mancave and accepted Jasper's call.

"Hen! Are you and Captain Man alright?" Jasper immediately asked once Henry picked up.

"Yeah, listen, I'll meet you back at the Mancave. Right after I take care of Frankini."

"Well, if you really want to get Frankini, you should bring him to your house." Jasper was cooking up a plan, one far grosser than "worm dip".

Henry and Ray dragged Frankini to Henry's house like Jasper had said. Piper restarted her live stream and Jasper looked more than happy to have the special effects pimple on him.

"Wow, I am so pumped that we have over 11 million people watching this live stream right now, to see the eruption of the biggest pimple of all time!" Piper stated into the camera.

"I'm Jasper!" He waved.

"Okay, ready?" Piper had to stand on a stool to be able to reach Jasper's neck.

She started squeezing and pudding came flooding out. Frankini was tied up and on the ground, the pudding, he thought was pus, coating his entire body head-to-toe. He sat there as it washed over him and he could do nothing but take it because of how he was tied up.

Everyone watched and enjoyed the show, justice being served.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7.4K 48
Everything was so sudden. I just wanted to fit in, But my job was getting in the way of that. I wanted to be friends with Henry Hart, and his other f...
202K 4.9K 47
~~~First Book Of Three~~~ Aubree Winters is your normal 14 year old. Except that a month ago her superhero brother died in a collapsed building. Aubr...
45.4K 784 14
Audrey Manchester never expected her life to have adventures everyday. One day it could be fighting crime or the next it could be obsessing over her...
305K 7.6K 46
Sarah made one decision last month, a big one. To work for Captain Man as his secret sidekick. The only thing; he, and Kid Danger don't know who she...