Him |Sungwon|

بواسطة MyloveeSvnoo

Where Jungwon and his friends get involved with a situation with their bullies that had nothing to do with t... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 🔞
13
14
15
16
17
New book!?
Suggestions
Last descisions.
new book
I need friends (snap, tt and insta)
Vanessa day

Another book!

234 8 17
بواسطة MyloveeSvnoo

Hi guys so I've finished my newest book "Mine / Sungwon. And I was curious on which one of these 7 books you guys would like to see next.

1. Enhypen BXB oneshots.

2. Friends? Sunsun. (Sunoo as a new student and Sunghoon as a bully/Troublemaker)

3.I know I love you. HeeJake (Heeseung and Jake were enemies, Heeseung makes unexpected moves on Jake)

4. I hate how I love you. HeeHoon. ( Sunghoon moves houses but his new house feels weird, he meets a vampire names Lee Heeseung)

5. You're not my alpha. SunJay. (Jay as an alpha, Sunoo an omega new student and denies that Jay is his alpha)

6.Heehoon oneshots.

7. Animals. Heewon. (Inspired by the song animals by Maroon 5 - listen to the song to get the hint of the song.)

Tell me which ones you'd like in the comments.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28.8K 762 10
NEW STORY IS HERE , This time its about SUNGHOON AND SUNOO aka SUNSUN .
9K 192 29
Where a girl was trying to message her friend but ends up putting in the wrong number and texting a random stranger who turns out to be not a complet...
7.3K 248 27
"They hate each other" "No they don't. Not really" ~ Might flop, might not , who knows 🤷‍♀️
8.8K 491 13
"Then who?" "You." OR -after getting rejected by his crush, Jungwon starts his journey to find the perfect boyfriend, with his best friend, Jake.