past Michael Afton x reader

By iim_epic

Michael was listing to music with his headphones, walking down the school hall until he ran into a short, h/c... More

🌺 Chapter 1 first meeting 🌺

4 0 0
By iim_epic

Michael was busy bullying his little brother Evan, like always Mr Afton shouting at Michael and telling him to stop bullying his brother. "Michael stop bullying him, he's scared for god sake" Michael was silent until he spoke up "no old man, It's fun to make him scared and begs for me to stop"

Elizabeth came down the stairs shouting out loud "DADDY!! DADDY LOOK AT MY DRAWING!!" she said excited as Mr Afton didn't really care and ignored her again..then he spoke "Elizabeth go play..." Michael laughed at Evan and told him he's such a crybaby

Mr Afton oneeded a babysitter and guess what you(y/n) wanted to do it and needed money so why not?

Author note: hope you guys liked it so far:) I will be working on it and wow 138 words!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
207K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
759K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...