๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท...

By sillydestiny

(๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ฅ ๐‘‚๐‘) โ™กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿโ™ก ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘’๏ฟฝ... More

Chapter 1~โ โ™ช
Chapter 2~โ โ™ช
Chapter 3~โ โ™ช
Chapter 4~โ โ™ช
Chapter 5~โ โ™ช
Chapter 6~โ โ™ช
Chapter 7~โ โ™ช
Chapter 8~โ โ™ช
Chapter 9~โ โ™ช
Chapter 10~โ โ™ช
Chapter 11~โ โ™ช
Chapter 12~โ โ™ช
Chapter 13~โ โ™ช
Chapter 14~โ โ™ช
Chapter 15~โ โ™ช
Chapter 16~โ โ™ช
Chapter 17~โ โ™ช
Chapter 18~โ โ™ช
Chapter 19~โ โ™ช
Chapter 21~โ โ™ช
Chapter 22~โ โ™ช
Chapter 23~โ โ™ช
Chapter 24~โ โ™ช
Chapter 25~โ โ™ช
Chapter 26~โ โ™ช
Chapter 27~โ โ™ช
Chapter 28~โ โ™ช
Chapter 29~โ โ™ช
Chapter 30~โ โ™ช
Chapter 31~โ โ™ช
Chapter 32~โ โ™ช
Chapter 33~โ โ™ช
Chapter 34~โ โ™ช
-โœง*โ .โ A/N*โ .โ โœง-
Chapter 35~โ โ™ช
Chapter 36~โ โ™ช
Chapter 37~โ โ™ช

Chapter 20~โ โ™ช

800 55 0
By sillydestiny

Choi Han looked at Cale and replied firmly, "I trust you."

Athanasia smiled upon hearing Choi Han's response and said, "Don't worry, Lock will be fine. I'll take care of him."

Athanasia comforted Choi Han by resting her hand gently on his shoulder, trying to ease his worries.

Cale then replied to Choi Han with a simple, "Fine."

Cale gazed at Rosalyn, and suddenly, she felt another strong aura. Rosalyn exclaimed, "This aura... Another strong mana presence!"

The dragon seemed to be casting magic towards Rosalyn, catching her off guard.

Rosalyn sensed zaphyr magic earlier, and now with this new aura,

Athanasia wondered if Rosalyn knew Ninetails. She Though

Cale sighed and thought, "Dragons have always been interested in mages.

It looks like this one is showing off its mana skills after taking an interest in this mage.

Cale though rosalyn did mention another strong aura."

Cale glanced at Athanasia and Zaphyr, who was invisible on Athanasia's shoulder, and concluded, "Must be him."

Cale then instructed the dragon to stay still, causing it to stop casting magic and leave as told.

Rosalyn was left in shock, gasping at the scene.

Athanasia gently coughs and said to focus on Lock's condition, redirecting her attention.

Rosayln observed Lock and asked, "What is happening to him?"

Cale and Athanasia exchanged glances,

Athanasia questioned Rosalyn, "You're a mage, right?"

Rosalyn confirmed, "Yes, that's correct."

Cale continued, "Have you heard anything about the berserk mode of the beast tribe?"

Rosalyn replied, "Ah, I've read about it in books, but it never mentioned anything about the body heating up like this and being in pain."

Athanasia explained, "That's because it's his first time."

Confused, Rosalyn asked, "What?"

Cale elaborated, "Beast people lose their sanity during their first time entering berserk mode due to the physical pain from their bodily transformation. If they can persevere past this first painful transformation, they will be able to use the berserk mode as a weapon."

Athanasia nodded in agreement with Cale's explanation.

Athanasia added, "The reason my healing earlier didn't work at all is because he will go berserk very soon."

Rosalyn was taken aback and spoke with a sad face, "I don't know what kind of person both of you are, but I am able to read the situation. He's a young child."

Athanasia understood Rosalyn's concern and nodded, showing empathy for the situation.

Cale replied, "I know."

Hans entered the room with a drink, as Cale had requested earlier.

Cale instructed Hans, "Bring something to carry him in and take him to the underground training arena. Make sure all the knights are out of the arena, and that nobody is there. Hurry."

Hans looked puzzled but complied, saying, "Yes..."

Cale turned his gaze to Choi Han and Rosalyn, then said, "Choi Han and you, Rosalyn."

Rosalyn clarified, "I'm Rosalyn."

Cale acknowledged her, "Right, Rosalyn. Both of you will need to be beaten up a bit."

Choi Han and Rosalyn were shocked and confused by this unexpected request, exclaiming, "Huh??"

Meanwhile, Athanasia remained beside Lock, patting him gently. Lock seemed to calm down a little with her comforting presence.

Hong and On, who were beside Athanasia and Lock, observed the situation closely.

Cale then explained to Choi Han and Rosalyn what would happen to Lock and how they would be protecting him during the process.

After the explanation, Cale said, "You two will be protecting him."

In the training arena, Choi Han asked Cale, "Cale-nim, how long does the berserk state last?"

Cale replied, "He's the purest out of pure blood, so you're saying it'll last for a while. Right, about 1-2 hours?"

Choi Han nodded determinedly, "I will succeed since I am Lock hyung."

Athanasia smiled encouragingly, "Good luck, Choi Han, and Rosalyn. Please be careful."

Choi Han and Rosalyn nodded gratefully, thanking Athanasia for her support.

Cale then instructed them, "Please head towards the center."

As Choi Han and Rosalyn walked towards the center, Lock was lying on the ground, about to transform into the berserk mode.

Inside the arena, the transformation was accompanied by loud noises: "AHH," "GROOWL," and "AHWOOO."

Meanwhile, outside the arena, Cale commented to the dragon who was casting a mana shield, "A shield made of mana, dragons are truly amazing."

Athanasia, who was beside Cale and carrying On, agreed, "Yeah, dragons are really the best."

Zaphyr, who was perched on Athanasia's shoulder, pouted when she mentioned dragons being the best. Athanasia chuckled and patted Zaphyr, saying, "No, Ninetails are cooler."

Cale smiled slightly at Athanasia's playful interaction with Zaphyr.

The dragon responded, "You are both very weak; that's why you need protection."

Cale nonchalantly replied, "Do whatever you want."

Meanwhile, the loud noises from the transformation were heard outside the arena.

Athanasia asked Zaphyr, "Can you perhaps make it soundproof?"

Zaphyr smiled and nodded, casting a soundproof barrier to muffle the sounds.

Athanasia thanked Zaphyr with a gentle pat on his head.

After that, Cale and Athanasia sat on the ground, observing the situation.

On left Athanasia's side while she was sitting and went to join Hong and the dragon.

Zaphyr climbed onto Athanasia's lap.

Cale called out to On and Hong, "On, Hong."

Both On and Hong looked at Cale.

Athanasia gazed at Cale, wondering if he would explain the berserk mode to them.

Cale then asked, "The two of you haven't experienced the berserk transformation yet, right?"

Athanasia thought to herself, "I was right."

After Cale explained the berserk mode to Hong and On, he said, "I do not know how the berserk transformation will be for the cat tribe, but if you feel like you are going berserk or suddenly feel yourself heating up or hurting, immediately come with me."

Athanasia smiled as she heard Cale's concern for them, and she thought, "Ah....at this rate, I will fall for you, Cale." She shook her head, trying to dismiss the thought.

Cale then returned his focus to Hong and On, "Since I was the one who took you, I'll take care of it before any accidents happen."

Hong and On approached Cale, snuggling up to him affectionately, and they both let out a soft "meow."

Cale looked confused, wondering why they were acting like this.

Athanasia couldn't help but giggle at the adorable scene, thinking, "Haha, what a cute scene."

Inside the arena, Choi Han and Rosalyn desperately tried to snap Lock out of his berserk state. Lock attacked Choi Han, but Choi Han defended himself, urging Lock to recognize him .

Outside the arena, Cale suggested, "Will that make Lock return to normal? Just smacking him on the head and making him faint would be the fastest."

Athanasia looked a little shocked at Cale's straightforward approach but understood the logic behind it. She shook her head, realizing that while Cale might be right

Back inside the arena, Rosalyn cast a magic shield and pleaded with Lock, "You remember me, right? I said you were part of my family now. Hurry up and snap out of it!"

Despite Rosalyn's efforts, Lock didn't respond and continued attacking.

Choi Han, desperate to reach Lock, ran to the opposite side, calling out, "Lock, attack me! I am the one who will protect you!"

Lock turned his head towards Choi Han, his eyes showing signs of recognition amidst the chaos.

Outside of the arena, Cale thought about having some wine to pass the time. He glanced at Athanasia, who seemed unfazed by the long duration of Lock's berserk state.

Cale pondered on how difficult it must be for Athanasia, who could foresee the future but couldn't reveal its details. He respected her for shouldering such a burden and remaining unchanged despite her knowledge of the future. To him, it was like watching a movie unfold before his eyes, but he knew the weight of that knowledge was much heavier for Athanasia.

Athanasia noticed Cale's gaze and asked, "Cale? Is something wrong?"

Cale quickly dismissed his thoughts and replied, "Nothing."

After two long hours, Lock finally returned to his normal state but looked exhausted.

Cale approached Lock with Athanasia by his side and knelt down, saying gently, "You can rest now."

Lock, still worn out from the experience, fell asleep in Choi Han's arms.

Athanasia smiled, saying, "It's all over now.

Yay! already chapter 20‼️
thanks for the reads and votes i really appreciate it🥰💖.(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.7K 24
I'm tired. I did my best, no one acknowledged me. It seems to be hell wherever I go or do. I died and reincarnated. When can I stop acting? "END MY M...
526K 21.6K 115
|| ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ || โ€ข ๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ โ€ข แดกสœแด แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด แด‡ษดแด… แดœแด˜ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ? สœแด‡ แด„แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษชษดสŸส แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด›. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดแดแด‹แด‡...
1.6K 30 8
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š”๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐š˜๐š”๐š˜, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š…๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ. ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข...