Panty and Stocking with Garte...

By Cheetahx2

A company of ghosts has moved into Daten City, taking advantage of human greed. Two angels, Panty and Stockin... More

AUTHORS NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 22

677 20 0
By Cheetahx2

Meanwhile, six feet below the surface of the school, laid the lowest classroom in the entire school. It's actually Brief's class where all the nerds, geeks, and pretty much everyone else in the school that don't abide by the "rrrrrrrrrrules".

And holy shit, this place was basically a dump. The teacher sneezed on the chalkboard, cockroaches were on the floor, the seats were toilets. Izuku was shocked and petrified to see the condition of this class.

Izuku: I am... Disturbed.

Izuku simply floated next to Stocking, who was just shook at everything around them.

Panty: What is this place...?

Stocking: It can't get any worse than this.

The classroom door opens to reveal the familiar orange haired geek we all know and love.

Izuku: What's up Brief?

Brief: Hey Izuku. Morning girls.

Stocking: Oh? They dropped you here too geek boy?

Brief: This is the "loser class* for us geeks.

Izuku: Jeez... I can't believe this is your class. I really sorry for you Brief.

Brief: You'll get used to it after a while.

???: Hahahaha! So you three got thrown down here too?

Izuku looked over to see the ghost that was causing him and the girls trouble yesterday just sitting under Panty's desk.

Ghost: I happened to be the ghost that was a loser for all my life! We can bond at the bottom of the pile!

Thinking fast, both sisters summoned their weapons and aimed right for the ghost but for Izuku he just sat back and watched the ghost about to splat.

Stocking: We're not gonna stay here forever.

Panty: Don't drag us down to your level.

Ghost: W-Wait! I'm sorry about that! I'll do anything, just don't kill me!

Panty: Well too fucking bad, we're gonna kill you anyways.

Izuku: (crosses arms) Give them one good reason why they shouldn't send you to the shadow realm right now, diarrhea stain.

Ghost: I h-have some quality information! The secret of the demon sisters!

Panty, Stocking, and Izuku: Oh?

Ghost: Here, I'll show you! Follow me!

The ghost then proceeds to lead the the trio, Brief, and Chuck to the entrance of the Demon Sister's lair.

And... It's a fucking toilet.

Ghost: This is the entrance!

Izuku: You can't be serious?

Stocking: Is this really it?

Ghost: This is the only entrance!

Panty: Nuh uh! No way! Ain't happening!

Stocking: But it's only scary the first time in. You've already done it plenty of times.

Panty: The hell are you going on about?

Brief: Uhh guys, do you really need me here?

Izuku: Don't worry dude, you'll be fine.

Ghost: No more time to waste! Let's go!

The ghost technically then just sucked them all into the toilet. With Izuku, who had to hold in his breath before he had the chance to smell any sort of sewage inside. A couple of twists and turns later, our cinnamom roll along with the rest of the others poured out of the toilet on the other side. Everyone aside from the ghost was covered in raw sewage, and holy FUCK it stinks. Brief, Panty, and Stocking threw up from how bad it smelled.

The ghost was able to clean up the sewage from everyone's clothes while Izuku had to hold in his puke.

'This is worst from when Mineta decided to show the guys that one video...oh God the images...holy shit!'

He thought while trying to get rid of the imbaes from his mind as he looked in front of him what appears to be a factory of some sort.

Izuku: Hey... Those were those fakes that we were fighting a while ago!

(CLICK!)

Izuku turned around to see Brief taking a picture of the place, and then possibly texting it to someone.

Izuku: Who are you sending that to?

Brief: To Garterbelt. Maybe he knows something about this.

Panty: When did you two exchange numbers? Weirdo.

He quickly hits send. Not even a minute later, his phone started ringing.

Brief: H-Hello? Brief here.

Garterbelt: IT'S A GHOST PLANT! DESTROY IT AT ONCE!

His voice was so loud that Izuku was able to hear it from about five feet away, even without the speaker on.

Garterbelt: If you procrastinate much longer, they'll all become active!

Panty: Ugh. I'm really sick of dealing with these fakes.

Garterbelt: Well take a good look at the too of the plant!

High above their heads lies a small red crystal ball of sorts powering the generator. Garterbelt exclaims that someone was already operating this plant a while back. Brief explains that if the trie destroy the crystal, the power plant will fall apart and stop producing the fakes.

Panty: Psh, piece of cake!

Garterbelt: Don't get cocky so easily! They're probably the ones capable of using a ghoststone! It must be their work!

Stocking/Panty:Their?

Izuku: He's probably talking about-

Pushing Brief over to the side, a red carpet zooms right past you.

Izuku: -them.

Izuku pointed towards the two demon sisters walking down a pair of stairs. The angel sisters just snarled at them.

Scanty: Well well well... I thought I smelled a rat in the vicinity. And now we have the angels of the toilet.

Kneesocks: This won't do. Students aren't allowed here.

Izuku: Yeah I could see why. There's legitimate factory right under our noses.

Stocking: What's the deal here? I'm pretty sure you're breaking a few laws here. What happened to all the "Rrrrrrrules" you seem to have?

Kneesocks: You seem to be confused. This is our mission, and our duty. Our business, you could call it. After finishing up the test run yesterday. We can finally begin mass production. Once that happens, you gutter angels and that pathetic humans won't be able to do a thing.

Scanty: It won't be long before the planet is knee-deep in Ghosts.

Izuku: Yeah and my knee is going to be deep in your assholes if you don't shut this shit off.

Scanty: Oh? And what are you going to do about it? You're just a pity ol' human to stand against us devils.

All Izuku did was smirk as he clenched his fist whole grabbing the chain around his neck.

"You sure talk alot of shit for someone in my attack range"
As soon as Izuku said that OFA became active as he blitz towards the demon sisters with a light as he summoned his weapon.

"Come to me for your master has summoned you...break thy chains that you have struggled to break thyself...and show your worth to your one true master, grant me your strength, your anger,your power so that I can vanquish these impure souls and send them back to their lonesome depths of the Underworld from whence they came...The Reckoning is Near...Zetsubō!"

As soon as his weapon as formed his body had a ,ight .Ike aura that surrounded him.

Ghost: This human was a half angel?!

"I'm one with my Sword...feel thy pressure and stare to oblivion"

The demon sisters looks slightly surprised to see the sudden transformation from a mere human. They recomposured themselves and grinned sinisterly.

Kneesocks: Hmm, it appears that you're are somewhat smarter than we anticipated. But your feeble mind has no match for us.

Scanty: How annoying. Shall we eliminate them immediately, Miss Kneesocks?

Kneesocks: Yes, dear sister.

Both of their demon tails materialized. Then all of a sudden, a new peppy, but slightly dark, music started playing in the background. Izuku's eyes slightly widen to see the demon sisters getting their own transformation sequence.

Scanty and Kneesocks: May the Earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the Sun extinguish itself, grant upon the power of our Lord Satan in Hell!

Scanty, unlike Panty, pulled out two six barreled revolvers instead of normal pistols. And Kneesocks, unlike Stocking, summoned two small scythes instead of swords.

Scanty and Kneesocks: We are demons! High-class Commander Demons!

Scanty: Scanty!

Kneesocks: And sister, Kneesocks!

Scanty: The demon sisters are blasting off at the speed of light!

Kneesocks: Surrender now, or prepare for one unforgiving fight!

???: Fastener!

Yeah there was also a demon vsrsion Chuck too. How convenient.

'D-Did they seriously just reference that from a Pokémon?' Izuku thought.

Ghost: Wait, they're actually demons?!

Panty: Ohh, now I get it.

The puny ghost looks back and forth between the angel and demon sisters. He then finally cowers out and joins right by the Kneesocks. He begged for his life so he won't get mauled by either of them.

However, Kneesocks wasn't gonna have any of that.

(SPLAT!)

Kneesocks: Wild ghosts need to be tamed first.

The puny ghost, after getting stabbed and squished by Kneesocks, suddenly just grew thirty times his own size and got a new scary look. You just sighed as the ghost screeched.

In a blink of an eye, Izuku swiped your sword in all directions, completely slicing and dicing the ghost to many pieces. He immediately exploded and cried out in pain afterwards. For defeating the ghost, Izuku recieved...Two heaven coins.

Stocking: Are you shitting me? Only two coins?

Izuku: I guess he was that fucking pathetic. I didn't put any effort in that attack.

Kneesocks: You really are a fool if you think if you can defeat the both of us. Both angels and demons have been rivals since creation!

Scanty: Its absurd if you think you can stand up to us demons!

Izuku: (smirks) Did you already forgot who I am? My name is Izuku Motherfucking Midoriya! Both of my friends and I are going to beat the shit out of you!

Stocking and Panty stood by your side in their angelic forms.

Izuku:As long as we're together, we're unstoppable.

Panty: You got that right! Time to kill two birds with one stone!

Stocking: With Izuku by my side, I know I could accomplish anything!

Panty: I'm getting fired up already!

Izuku: (laughs) Aight bet!

Izuku,Stocking, and Panty: Let's do this shit!

Brief: Uhh guys? I'm pretty sure you only really need to grab the stone if you want to win.

Izuku quickly looked upwards to where the stone was supposed to be. However, he saw that the stone suddenly disappeared. Chuck was the one who actually had it, on closer inspection.

Scanty and Kneesocks panicked as they saw Chuck completely swallowed the stone whole. Fastener was quick to react and launched himself towards Chuck. He completely wombo combo his stomach, forcing Chuck to literally shit out the stone. Brief was able to catch the stone, but not before covering his nose for the ultra shit smell of it.

Brief: Damn this thing stinks! Barfsville!

He then screams in fright when multiple robotic ghosts charged for him. Panty took action by transforming Backlace into a SMG and fire at the horde!

Panty: Take it and run, Geek Boy! Move it!

Brief: A-Alright!

At the corner of Izuku's eye, he saw Kneesocks about ready to attack. Izuku quickly grabbed Stocking's attention and handed her his sword.

Stocking: Wha-?

Izuku: No time! Kneesocks is about to attack, so go ahead and defend while I'll go and get Brief out of here!

Stocking: Got it!

She connected Stripe I and Zetsubō together and formed a dual angelic sword that held more power, Kneesocks threw both of her scythes at Brief, but Stocking was able to deflect them, spun like a top, then slam herself into the robot ghosts. Scanty noticed Brief escaping and tried shooting at him to stop him but Izuku came just in time to block the incoming bullets while smashing the ground to formed large debri.

Both Izuku and Brief eventually got to the toilet entrance, so Izuku held his breath before the both of them dived inside. Another few twists and turns later, Brief and Izuku ended up in the men's restroom and jumped out of the urinals. Unfortunately Brief got a little unlucky and got some piss on his hair before he ran out of the bathroom. The two of them then ran in the hallways in order to find somewhere safe.

Meanwhile both Scanty and Panty are gunning each other down both not letting up.

Brief: We need to get out of here!

Izuku: Don't worry Brief, I'll get you out of here!

(CRASH!)

Kneesocks and Stocking were spinning like tops and clashed against each other right behind Izuku. However, the demon let out a long whistle before he heard another crash up ahead. As Izuku then saw a fucking limo, being driven by Fastener, drove up the stairs before heading towards the four.

Brief: Oh god!!!

But Izuku was quick enough to grab Brief by the arm looked and went up the stairs to the next floor with Stocking following the two boys, slightly annoyed at the sudden appearance of a limo.

Stocking: Two could play that game!

She then takes both of her fingers and whistled loudly. The camera shifts over to Chuck driving up the school building with See Through. Before the three were about to be ran over by the limo, Chuck crashed into the window and slammed into it. Stocking hops into See Through and started driving. The angel and the demon took it outside and started defying the laws of gravity by driving upwards from the wall of the school. This chase continued until Izuku and Brief were at the roof of the school.

Brief: (pants) We're at the roof... D-Do you think we're safe here?

Izuku: Highly doubt it.

And as Izuku said that, the limo crashed from the ground a few meters away from him, with Kneesocks standing at the driver's seat holding her scythes.

Kneesocks: Found you!

Izuku: I fucking had a feeling!

Izuku pushed Brief out of the way and blocked the incoming strike with powerful fist. However, Brief wasn't so lucky again, and slid right in front of Scanty who was point her revolver right to his crotch.

Scanty: Where's the stone?!

But Brief was too petrified to say anything. Scanty had enough and shot at him, but the bullet was shot down by another bullet. Looking up, she saw Panty with Backlace as a sniper rifle. Kneesocks backed up, picked up Brief, and pointed both of her scythes at him.

Izuku, Stockimg and Panty stood on the opposite side of the roof and started approaching them. Stocking handed over Izuku's sword, as he thanked her before placing his palm where Zetsubō's blade was and got ready.

Scanty: Halt, angels of the toilet! If you come any closer. This filthy boy with suffer the consequences!

Brief looks terrified out of his life right now, and Izuku honestly felt bad for him for dealing with all of this shit.

Izuku:Don't make me blitz towards ya rednecks!

Stocking: Just let Geek Boy go, he had nothing to do with this.

Kneesocks: (smirks) Oh we could let him go, but at the cost.

Panty: What could possibly be worth Geek Boy right now?

Kneesocks: Give us the boy.

She points to Izuku, which made the boy himself to be confused.

Izuku: (points to yourself) Me?

Stocking: What do you want with Izuku?!

She yelled out as she glared at the demon sisters with hate with Panty pissed as well.

Scanty: Mr. Mayor has kept an eye on you two for a long time, then all of a sudden, he shows up. He never saw someone with that much power for a human before, so he asked us to retrieve him.

Izuku: Yeah... Not gonna happen bitches.

Kneesocks: It's either this boy, or you!

Panty: Go right ahead, kill him. And while you're at that, we'll be the ones to turn you into bloody mesh.

Izuku: Don't worry Brief, Well get you out of this!

Brief: C-Can you at least call me by my name before I die, P-Panty?

Scanty: What's wrong with you?! Doesn't anyone know how to follow the rrrrrules?!

Izuku: Hah, that's a good one. You should know by now, like limits, rules are meant to be broken!

Scanty just had enough of the trio, and started firing towards them. Panty was quick on the draw and fired back. However, most of the bullets Panty fired wasn't enough to stop the incoming bullets Scanty shot.

But that's when Stocking comes in.

She completely ricocheted all of the bullets with her Stripe, completely disarming both of the demons. They were shocked to see their weapons fly off the edge of the roof.

Scanty and Kneesocks: What the hell?!

Izuku: Now Brief!

Brief: O-Okay!

Brief takes out the stone and throws it up in the air towards Izuku and he smirked as he winced a bit as he sliced his palm for blood to splatter on the blade of Zetsubō.

'Alright Zetsubō time to feast!'

Saying that as he leaps towards the airborne stone as he heard the voices of the past predecessors of OFA.

10!
9!
8!
7!
6!
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!

"INFINITY SLASH!"

As if the sword itself resonated even more than before that it sent a single, large wave that struck the stone, completely disintegrating it. The demon sisters just cried out in pure horror to see their only source of energy for their factory was been destroyed.

Underground, the plant completely fell apart and started burning up everything. It got so bad that the school burnt up in flames along with all the robotic ghosts that were in it. All of the students had to evacuate the school to avoid getting burnt to a crisp. Kneesocks and Scanty hopped into whatever was left of the limo and just glared to the trio.

Scanty: This isn't the end for us, fucking angels! We'll settle this as a tie this time. But next time, we WILL get that boy, and will kick your asses! You better sit tight and wait for us to come back! Until then, we will bid you adieu!

Scanty stepped onto the gas and drove off into the sunset. Izuku just yawned and deactivated Zetsubō amd took a seat on the ground.

Izuku:Jeez, those two are quite annoying.

Stocking: You can say that again.

She said as she lean on the boys shoulder enjoying his warmth while Pamty was busy resting her head on Izuku's lap which he didn't mind.

Izuku: Let's just get home. I'm hungry, tired as fuck, I need my jacket cleaned, and I just need SLEEP.

Stocking just giggled at his carefree expression while Panty just simply nodded while enjoying the feeling of Izuku's fingers brushing her hair.

(scene break)

Mayor's Office

Scanty and Kneesocks were bowing their heads while a dark silhouette, the mayor, was sitting in a red velvet chair. He was not amused at the sosters' performance at the slightest.

Mayor: You underestimated the boy's potential, and you let your guard down. I see you both have much to learn, Miss Scanty and Miss Kneesocks.

Kneesocks: We're very sorry, Mr. Mayor.

Mayor: The plan was to build up our forces on the surface and the underground. You both really made a huge mess of things. You will be punished for your failure today.

Kneesocks: Mr. Mayor, you can't possibly mean-!

Before Kneesocks had anytime to finish, both of the sisters were dropped from trap doors into some toilet sewage. It was stinky, gross, and very disgusting to say the least.

The trap doors closed up, and the Mayor just sighed to himself.

Mayor: In any case, those angels are really are something. I would expect nothing less from the proteges out that batshit-insane Garterbelt. But that Midoriya...

A creepy, but evil grin has formed onto his face.

Mayor: Izuku Midoriya... A human with the power of an angel. A boy with an unknown backstory. This may get very interesting.

Meanwhile we see Izuku in his room as he laid on his bed with a tired look as both of the Anarchy Sisters were in his bed, both tired as well while they both enjoyed the boys warmth.

Chapter End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 221 39
In this multiple girls are gonna go after the cinnamon roll who is their lovely little doe bunny sheep puppy what ever you wish to call him Am talki...
97.5K 1.9K 16
!!!AGE REGRESSION STORY, DO NOT PUT IN DDLG/VARIANTS, OR KINK READING LISTS!! AGERE IS COMPLETELY SFW!!! In a world where heaven and hell exist, Katr...
26K 627 13
The cinnamon roll Midoriya was enjoying his time at UA and with a little incident, takes in an adorable snowball. But what happens when some people t...
82.6K 654 32
DISCONTINUED. Alright, this is my first time writing fanfic so please cut me some slack. Point out any issues or suggest what you would like to see...