๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง...

By potterwp

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” in which Maegora Targaryen, the Queen of Devuniean and Jacaerys Velaryon th... More

๐ฆ๐š๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ž๐ง
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ + ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
ACT ONE.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
ACT TWO.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.

chapter six.

3K 68 4
By potterwp

ACT TWO. ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx.
ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢs
five years later

Early in the morning, Queen Maegora awoke to a beautiful sunny day and was given a very short time to collect her thoughts before her mother, her aunt and some maids entered behind them to help her prepare for the wedding.

Maegora and her family were now in Devuniean. She turned sixteen a week ago and was crowned a day later. And now her wedding day has arrived. Her mother wanted to have her wedding on Dragonstone in the Valyrian way, but Maegora had to marry Jacaerys in Devuniean first.

Even though a majority of it had been spent preparing for this very moment. It took all day to get her ready for the ceremony. She was bathed and dressed in a few hours, and then her mother wanted to tie the traditional wedding braids in her daughter's hair.

Rhaella had a smile on her face as she placed red gems in her hair, this was a time she was never prepared for. She just hoped that her daughter would be happy.

"You are beautiful." Princess Rhaella whispered in High Valyrian as she ran her hands over her daughter's shoulders and placed a kiss on the side of her head.

The Queen of Devuniean smiled at her mother before placing her own hand on the hand resting on her shoulder.

"She's right," Rhaenyra said, smiling at Maegora. "My son is lucky to have such a beautiful wife like you."

The young Targaryen wore a white, long-sleeved dress with black and gold patterns, along with a necklace given to her by her mother before her coronation.

The sweet moment between the three of them was soon interrupted when the guard knocked on the door, signaling the arrival of someone. 

Maegora looked towards the door of her chamber where Daemon entered. He wanted to be the one to walk her to Rhaenyra's son since Artemis unfortunately couldn't be there.

"Rhaella, Rhaenyra, go forward." Daemon said. "Everything is ready now."

The two sister walked out of the room, and Deamon approached Maegora.

"You look lovely." said the elder Targaryen.

"Thank you" smiled the younger.

"Are you ready?"

"I think so." She nodded.

Maegora slid her arm through his when he lifted it for her, then she began to walk with him. The walk was a bit slow, but she was happy to walk at any speed.

"I hope you know that you still haven't let me ride Caraxes." Maegora said to take her mind off the wedding for a while.

Daemon laughed a little, remembering the day he promised her that she could ride his dragon.

"Enjoy your day and then I'll actually let you fly with Caraxes."

Maegora nodded, her palms starting to sweat when the throne room doors came into sight.

At Daemon's command, the guards opened the doors, allowing all the lords and ladies to catch a glimpse of the Prince and Queen. Many traveled far to be here for this moment.

Time seemed to stand still as Maegora looked up from the path she was designed to go down and caught Jacaerys gaze that had not left her form since the door opened. At that moment, he came to the realization that he had never seen someone more beautiful and kinder than her.

As Maegora walked towards the brown haired boy, everyone around her bowed.

Meeting face to face took their breath away. Her eyes scanned his form, which was covered in red and black, with the Targaryen symbol on her chest.

None of them listened as the priest spoke. The Velaryon reached out to take her hand in his, running his thumb along the back, hoping to calm her nerves. He felt her hand tremble in his, causing him to give her a soft smile as he returned it.

Soon it was time for the vows that they would say to each other.

"The love of the Seven is holy and eternal, the source of life and love. We stand here tonight in thanks and praise to join two souls as one. And now for the vows." The priest announced to the room breaking them out of their trances.

"Father, smith, warrior, mother, maiden, crone, stranger."

"I am his and he is mine. From this day, till the end of my days."

"I am hers and she is mine. From this day, till the end of my days."

The priest closed his book looking upon the Prince and Queen. "In the presence of Gods and men, I now proclaim Prince Jacaerys of House Velaryon and House Targaryen and Queen Maegora of House Coulter and House Targaryen to be man and wife. One heart. One soul. Now and forever."

Margora gasped as Jacaerys grabbed the back of her neck and brought his lips to hers, sealing their fate for eternity with that single moment.  They parted, Maegora grinning as her hand rested on his chest, their foreheads touching, breaths mingling as cheers erupted throughout the throne room.

When they were completely separated, Jacaerys grabbed Maegora's hand and thrust it into the air as the crowd began to clap even more, shouting congratulations to the pair.

To everyones surprise, Ashtin Coulter was amongst those gathered for the feast. Although he disappeared the day after Maegora's coronation, he was surprisingly happy for the newly-married couple and acted like nothing happened.

Margora sat beside Jacaerys at the head table, Rhaella and Rhaenyra either side of them. Daemon next to Rhaenyra, with Lucerys and Ashtin next to Rhaella.

The music was loud and everyone was dancing, the cooks were under pressure to prepare enough food but they did it and it was amazing.

Maegora sipped on her wine and watched the festivities with a smile.

"I am happy to see you like this, you have been away from us for so long." Ashtin smiled at his niece.

"I am happy to be back" Maegora smiled at him.

"I'm sure my brother would be proud of you. You are now the Queen of Devuniean, and after Rhaenyra you will be the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. It is something that others would dream of. You are powerful."

"Thank you, uncle." She said then heard a hum beside her before she felt a hand grab her own.  "It is also certain that I'm proud of you."  Jacaerys told her before raising her hand to his lips and kissing her knuckles.

Maegora blushed at the action and tried to return to her own conversation when her chair moved. She glanced to the side to see Jacaerys pull her chair closer to his. "I'm glad you're my wife. I couldn't think of anyone better to spend the rest of my life with" he whispered into her ear.

"I hope to live up to your expectations," Maegora smiled at him.

"You already have," He said to her.

He moved his hand from the table to her thigh, gently rubbing it with his thumb. He kept his eyes straight as if he didn't know what he was doing, but Maegora could see the smile on his face.

They stayed like that for a while before his hand moved. Maegora frowned, missing the warmth and comfort. "May I?"

She turned to see Jacaerys standing up, holding out his hand which she happily took before he led her to the dancing bodies as a new song began.

He took her hand, spinning her playfully before lifting her into the air. The two laughed together as they tried to keep up with the other people dancing.

Everyone who wasn't dancing watched them dance in the middle of the big hall, never letting go of each other's hands for a second.

"You are so gorgeous, my Queen" Jacaerys looked deeply into her eyes.

"And you look very handsome." Maegora said as her husband spun her around. "But you know you don't have to call me that"

"I know, but I like to call you that" said the brown haired boy and pulled Maegora closer to himself.

"Oh yes? Then your Queen demands you to kiss her." Maegora smirked.

"Well, I must do as my Queen says."

Jacaerys pulled the brown-haired girl even closer and closed the distance between the two of them.

After many fast-paced songs, slower music finally came. The song was much slower and required the Queen to be incredibly close to Jacaerys, not that she minded. She rested her head on his chest, exhausted by all the wine. His hand rested on her hip while the other held the back of her neck.

Both of them swayed to the music, both of them just using the time to be around each other without judgment. Jacaerys gently played with the stray hairs at the base of her neck, never quite as impressed by brown hair as he was with Maegora's.

"Can I go to bed now?" Maegora mumbled.

"Yes. We can go to bed now," Jacaerys chuckled at his wife's innocence, it was clear the day has knocked the energy out of her.

Then realisation hit her, she wouldn't be able to return to her rooms and sleep. She was a wife now and she had a duty to perform, she would have to return to his rooms and... consummate the marriage.

She watched as Jacaerys gestured something to their mothers, letting them know they were leaving the celebration.

As they exited the throne room, everyone bowed to them. The Prince held Maegora up as they walked back to his quarters, she was practically asleep. A smile spread across his face as he looked down at her. Although her legs were still moving, her eyes were closed and her head rested on his shoulder; using his body as a support to keep her upright.

Jacaerys stopped the two of them, reaching behind her before he picked her up. Maegora hummed a few words of thanks before closing her eyes again, resting her head on his chest again.

When they reached his chambers, Jacaerys laid her gently on his bed. He felt awkward doing this, but he knew she couldn't sleep in her clothes, she would wake up uncomfortable and in pain. So he hesitantly removed the dress from her shoulders and let it slide down her body. Luckily, she was wearing thin chemise underneath, so he couldn't see her body. Maegora didn't wake up the whole time, she was fast asleep.

Jacaerys then undressed and changed into more comfortable trousers before walking back to the bed. He pulled the sheets over her sleeping frame, "Tomorrow will be a big day too, sleep well, my Queen." He said kissing her forehead before quietly crawling in next to her.

Maegora groaned in her sleep as she turned and involuntarily snuggled closer to Jacaerys. The Prince moved a little closer to her, his arms around her protectively as she slept peacefully on his bare chest. He knew he should have woken her up to do their duty, but she was too tired and he didn't want it that way, so he let her rest. They'll have a chance tomorrow anyway.

Maegora and Jacaerys held hands as the priest spoke High Valyrian, sealing their fates together again.

Now they were at Dragonstone, but there weren't many people here, it was a smaller wedding.

They had come here a day after their wedding in Devuniean and now they stood outside smiling in the afternoon, ready to be married in the traditional Valyrian vay. They wore traditional Valyrian wedding dress and Maegora also wore a Valyrian headdress.

They cut each other's lips with dragonglass, and Jacaerys wiped it off her lips and drew "Fire" in Valyrian on her forehead, while Maegora did the same, but drew "Blood."

Maegora cut Jacaerys's palm as he had done to her before they held hands, letting their blood flow through each other, binding them together forever. Blood dripped down their clothes as they gripped each other tightly.

Finally, to seal their fate, they had to share a kiss.

Jacaerys eyes drifted to her bloody lips as he grabbed her neck and pulled her towards him and Maegora smiled as their lips met in a loving kiss.

Maegora's laughter echoed throughout the hall as she had been hanging on Jacaerys shoulder since they got away from the wedding. He didn't want to waste a moment in taking her to their chambers. Maegora took a deep breath as he opened the door to their room and slowly set her to her feet.

After Jacaerys closed the door then walked back to Maegora. She kissed him eagerly. His lips covered hers again, not tender but definitely not hard, very different from their wedding kisses.

"I love you, Jace." Maegora whispered between their kisses as Jacaerys lifted her from the ground and gently pushed her onto the table.

"I love you too, Mae." Jacaerys said as his hand caressed Maegoras' back.

She pulled him as close as she could as his tongue tried to enter, finding no resistance. He deepened the kiss as he pulled at her waist, wanting her to feel the throbbing of desire that gathered in her groin.

Maegora smiled into the kiss when she heard his words, "I want you." He said between their kisses. Every touch and every movement made him want her even more, and as each second passed, he felt his body wrestle with the control of his mind.

He wanted her, he loved her. And she wanted him, and loved him too. That was all Jacaerys could ever care about.

"I'm all yours, Jace" Margora whispered in his ear.

Jacaerys felt her hand slide over his shoulder, resting lightly on his neck, his skin burning when she touched it. And, he wouldn't dare to wish it away.

His teeth graze her lower lip, rough with a bit of pain before leaving a gentle tingle. Maegora gasped at the sensation as his tongue entered her mouth again and stroking againts hers. Jacaerys' hands roamed her body, pulling her even closer as his mouth muffled her moans. Maegora's heart hammered in her chest as she ran her fingers through Jacaerys' hair, then nestled her fingers into the soft locks of his hair. Maegora needed him and begged him to touch her, as the kiss felt intoxicating yet exhilarating. She couldn't find words to describe it. She couldn't find word to describe him.

Jacaerys picked her up again before placing her softly on her bed before slowly crawling on top of her, taking her hand in his and placing it next to her head as he asked, "Are you sure?"

Maegora hummed as she pulled on his belt, Jacaerys cupped her chin with his hand before saying, "I need your words. Not your actions."

"I want you and I need you." Maegora told him seductively, biting her lip as Jacaerys' gaze darkened.

"Your wish is my command, my Queen." The Velaryon boy whispered as he tore off her clothes at her last sentence, luckily they had changed clothes after the wedding and Maegora had decided to wear a comfortable dress with no extra layers.

"Please." Maegora whimpered as Jacaerys began to kiss her neck before moving down to her breasts.

Jacaerys smiled into her skin, leaving kisses and marks on her body.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are, Mae?" Jacaerys asked staring at her. A nutty smile appeared on his face as her face turned completely red.

"I think you're the first one to compliment me like that," Maegora said with a bright smile on her face as she as Jace climbed up to her again and planted another kiss on her lips. Meanwhile, Maegora began to undress him.

The Queen of Devuniean knew that nothing could stand between them. She was his and he was hers.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Hi! I hope y'all likes my story and this chapter. I struggled a bit with the last scenes, because I've never really written stuff like that, but I hope it turned out well. We are also now in Act Two🥳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 627 8
๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™€๐™‡๐™”๐™Ž ๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™๐™”๐™€๐™‰ tore her mother apart from the inside out. She had gotten stuck halfway from the womb, slowly eroding the bones and...
20.4K 606 16
ABOUT YOU..! เผ„ โ†ช ใ€COMPLETEDใ€‘ โ†ช ใ€EST; MARCH '22 - JULY '23ใ€‘ A JACAERYS VELARYON [x stark!reade...
429K 14.3K 41
* เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš -หห‹. ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ หŠหŽ- ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™„๐™๐™Ž๐™๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™‰ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™€...