Stuck With You - Minsung

By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

A hardworking Han Jisung finally gets into his dream highschool in Seoul with a full scholarship, promising t... More

Chapter 1 - intro
Chapter 2 - Leaving momma bird
Chapter 3 - What rich feels like
Chapter 4 - Stranger in my bed
Chapter 5 - Why tf is he still here
Chapter 6 - First class
Chapter 7 - Squirrel
Chapter 8 - Fainted
Chapter 9 - Take care of yourself
Chapter 10 - Weird guests
Chapter 11 - Going soft!?
Chapter 12 - Damn keep it down
Chapter 13 - "H-hate?"
Chapter 14 - Consequences
Chapter 15 - Missed me
Chapter 16 - Denial
Chapter 18 - Invite
Chapter 19 - He's taken
Chapter 20 - Planning
Chapter 21 - More than midterms
Chapter 22 - Pay the price
Chapter 23 - Cars fix hearts
Chapter 24 - Mommy meeting hehe
Chapter 25 - Gilding your way into my heart
Chapter 26 - Accepting
Chapter 27 - Loving
Chapter 28 - Silly shopping!
Chapter 29 - Dads back with milk
Chapter 30 - New hair new tee new year
Chapter 31 - Surprise?
Chapter 32 - Weak
Chapter 33 - Strong
Chapter 34 - Couldn't protect you
Chapter 35 - Helpless
Chapter 36 - Tear him to shreds
Chapter 37 - Arrested
Chapter 38 - Court
Chapter 39 - Stuck with you
Epilogue/10k special - You're my home
50k special - Changlix - To you
100k special - A new chapter

Chapter 17 - Step one

3.6K 123 141
By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

"Okay step one is getting them to know your name."

"Ouch did you really had to salt the wound like that?"

"That's the first step! Even my ass knows it! Not my fault you didn't make it there in 3 whole years!"

Chan fake sobs into his hands. "Way to make me feel good about this."

"But it's okay because that's why I'm here." I smile at him cheekily adding a wink to finish it of.

Chan rolls his eyes, "Minho you're literally the most shy person I know."

"What do you mean..." I peak up from behind the leaves, "I-I got this heh..."

"You can't say I got this while being nervous." He huffs feeling disappointed.

We stand behind a large plant in the middle of the hallway, comicly placed to hide us with its vast leaves. Our eyes locked on a cute boy with dimples who is sweeping the floor.

Chan's target: Yang Jeongin.
Age: 16.
Currently works with his mother here who is the head janitor. He does online classes so he can work during the day.

Somehow the older had figured out the boys entire life yet the janitor boy probably didn't even know he exsisted

Upsetting to know that many people would love to date Chan yet hes got his eyes set on somebody who doesn't give two shits about him.

"Alright.. give me something to work with." I squint my eyes as Jeongin hums to himself behind the leaves.

"Bitch I just gave you a whole description." He shoves my side almost making me lose my balence and expose our hiding spot.

"I mean like hobbies, something I can use to get you guys closer."

"Uh..." Chan pauses for a moment, "He loves to sing, even his humming is heaven. His voice is just as perfect as his beautfiul face."

I glance at the boy with a weird look but his eyes don't move from the janitors boy, "and you said I was too far gone...."

I shake my head at his state while the gears in my brain begin to turn, thinking of some way to give my friend a chance.

"He probably only does it for fun, but if he had some professional help he could really make it a career-"

I stop listening at those words. My mind clicks. This is our ticket to chan-being-not-single town.

I stand up, revealing myself from behind the plant. Also causing chan below me to panic.

"What are you doing?? Don't go into this without a plan or else I'm not going to help steal your roommate back from Felix." He tugs on my arm desperately.

"Relax I got this. Confidence is my middle name." I puff my chest up and walk over to the humming boy, he seemed completely unaware of my approach until I cleared my throat to mutter an "excuse me."

He pulls an AirPod out and smiles up at me, warming my heart with his cuteness. I can see why Chan admired him so much. "Uh hi my name is Minho."

"Oh-" He turns his whole body to face me keep a smile that shows off his dimples, "you must be a new student! Nice to meet you!" He bows politely, "I'm Jeongin, I work as the janitor here."

"A-ah yes I've noticed..." I rub the back of my neck nervously.

Confidence was surely not my middle name.

"A-actually I wanted to talk to you about my friend..." I point my eyes at the plant we were hiding behind moments before, "His name is Chan."

Jeongins eyes follow mine in confusion, until a sigh is heard and Chan slowly lifts his head to reveal himself. He waves with a goofy smile.

"Ah him! He's the boy who sketches well!" Jeongin talks through his smile.

"You remember him?" I abruptly turn my eyes back toward the younger.

"Of course! He's a senior, no? He's been attending the school as long as I've been working here."

"R-right." My hand finds its self to my neck again.

I suddenly remember why I was here in the first place, "Well did you know he's talented in other aspects too? Heh.." I smile nervously trying to make my voice sound cheerful like an advertiser.

I look back at Chan for help but he remains frozen with his head hovering above the plant, his eyes almost full of hearts staring at Jeongin.

"Chan's a professionally trained singer!" I look back at Jeongin with a smile

His eyes light up, "oh really?"

"Yup!" I enthusiastically pop the p. "A-and he was looking for someone to mentor before he leaves the school."

Jeongin stays silent, staring up at me with anticipation.

"We were walking by and we heard your voice, it's uhm... very beautiful heh..."

"Oh why thank you." Jeongin bows once more with a giggle. "Singing is my favorite thing to do."

"Is that so?" I clear my throat, "W-we would actually like to give you an opportunity."

"Opportunity?" He tilts his head to the side.

"He wants to train you."

☜༶⋆❀⋆༶☞

Felix starts choking from laughing.

His face disappears out of the camera on FaceTime, clearly dying of laughter on the other side. You can faintly hear his never ending giggles even when he walked away from the phone to get water.

"Yeah I thought it was strange when Hyunjin told me he was coming home early because his friends were on a 'mission'" Seungmin air quotes, his face also red from laughing.

The group were on FaceTime while studying to keep eachother company, however a certain Instagram picture posted to some random girls account had caught their eyes.

One of two boys crouching behind a large plant, very obviously spying but at the same time looking stupid as hell.

Minho and one of his and Hyunjins friends. He was a popular boy, 'bang'something. I don't really know but Felix said he hung out with him a few times.

They had been laughing at the picture for a good 10 minutes.

I was definitely going to make fun of my roommate i over this.

Like on cue, a boys voice rings out from the dorm door, "Han-ah I'm home!"

The laughs immediately go quiet on the other side of the phone.

"I'm cooking meat tonight so come out in 20 minutes!" Shuffling could be heard on the other side of the door.

"Alright hyung!" I smile and look back at the camera, only to find two boys staring into my soul.

"Are you guys married or something?" Felix brings his face closer to the screen.

"Right?" Seungmin exclaims, "Both of us are roommates with our boyfriends and they've never cooked for us!"

"Also did he really say 'honey I'm home' what is this 40 year old behavior?"

"Yah watch your mouths, im your hyung Seungminnie." My eyes narrow while my cheeks feel a sudden warmth.

"Hyung my ass your birthdays like a week before mine-" Seungmin stops and takes a deep breath, "what I meant to say was, don't you think you and Minho hyung are a little too close?"

"Not this again guys... He's just my roommate. Sometimes I joke hes my wife but it's nothing-"

Seungmin and Felix suddenly slap their hand around their mouths, "W-wife?"

"I mean yeah it's nothing-"

But their eyes just get wider.

"Han-ah you talking about me?" A voice behind me makes me jolt, I look through the phone camera to see Minho standing behind me in an apron.

"O-oh hi hyung." I swivel my chair around with a small chuckle, a few hellos echo out from the boys on the phone.

Seungmin even standing up to 90 degree bow over FaceTime.

Suddenly my lips form into a mischevious smile, "Hyung how did your mission go-"

But of course I get interupted by Minho catching a glimpse of the mess.

"Aish you little brat! It's your turn for laundry!" He suddenly exclaims while kicking the pile of clothes by the door.

"Remember you said we didn't have turns!" I huff as the topic changes.

"That was just because I didn't want to do it."

"Well your gonna have to do it or else!" I hold a fist into the air.

"You think you can fight me you little squirrel! Go back to eating acorns and ill stick to the wonderful pork I've made." He smiles cheekily.

"WAIT NO!" I suddenly straighten up and clear my throat, "I'm very sorry hyung, I will do the laundry tonight."

"That's more like it" He giggles and ruffles my hair, sending jolts of electricity through my body.

"Uh guys-" A voice from my phone interupts the moment. "We're still here you know?"

Felix's has his head covered by his arms while he shakes it profusely while seungmin had his hands over his eyes as he speaks.

"A-ah yes" I turn back to Minho and flash him a smile before he walks out the room. I immediately run up to the phone with my cheeks slightly red.

"Is this a drama or what?" Hyunjins voice echos behind seungmins as he enters there dorm.

"That's what I'm saying Jin!" Seungmin rolls his eyes.

I clear my throat loudly. "I-I actually gotta call my mom and I promised her I would. So I gotta go guys."

Felix suddenly uncovers his face with wide eyes, "IS THAT AN EXCUSE TO BE WITH MINHO IN PRIVATE-"

I immediately hang up the call praying that his yell wasn't heard by the boy in the other room. I take a moment to breath before pulling up my mother contact and clicking FaceTime.

Yes a FaceTime marathon.

I finished all my homework early and Minho texted me to give myself a free hour without studying.

He's more like a mother than a wife at this point.

He always texts me reminders these days, though he's pretty awkward through them.

Often texting like an email.

'Hello Han Jisung, this is your roommate Lee Minho. How was your day today?'

Like bitch I know your Lee Minho contacts exist for a reason. Also who puts commas in texts?? The whole point is that it's supposed to be easy!

Anyways his awkward texts certainly reflect his awkward personality.

The ringing stops to reveal my mothers eye covering the screen, pulling me out of my inner monologue.

"Sungie?"

"Mom how many times have a I told you to hold the phone away from your face!"

"These stupid phones!" She rustles a bit before pulling the device back to reveal her whole face. "Ah honey!"

"Hi mom! How's everything!" I put on a warm smile. Seeing my mom is the best part of my day.

"Everything's the same over here that's not the point, How's your life going?"

"Ah it's good! My friends have been kind of busy with their boyfriends but we got to FaceTime so it was fine!"

"That's good honey, I never thought your seungmin friend would ever find a boy."

"Tell me about it! Somehow the hottest guy in school is head over heels for him!" I roll my eyes dramatically. I love to tell my mother about the drama in my life, she was my best friend after all.

"Actually," she leans in closer, "I heard that Julia's son next door finally got a girlfriend too!"

She starts laughing loudly while clapping her hands. I nervously chuckle, "Wow... heh really?"

"-and it made me think!"

The door behind me opens as Minho walks in with two plates and two drinks balanced in his arms. I quickly glance back as he realizes I'm on another call.

But my mom doesn't seem to notice another person has entered the conversation because she enthusiastically yells out.

"When are you going to get a boyfriend?!!"

Minho almost drops the food.

A/n
FINALLY HITTING 2K WORDS WOOHOO

My other story is abt to hit 2k reads too so even more woohoo!!

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
100K 3.2K 16
"Wait for me here babyboy, If you go somewhere I will not be so nice" "Jisung stop drinking and let's go home" "Hehe~" A clichรฉ story where jisung i...
547K 26K 20
In which Jisung was just trying to get through his first year of university without any trouble. That is, until he found himself tangled up with his...
92K 4K 44
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘›โ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐ฝ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”, ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘–๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘Ž...