Her Unwanted Secretary

Von w_intoyu

Winrina II Mehr

Disclaimer
Prologue
note
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14 (special chapter)
15 (special chapter)
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35

34

161 7 1
Von w_intoyu

Minty's Pov

Are you serious?” Kat asked that so I looked at her again with a questioning look.

Y-Yes.. is there something wrong? Or maybe, you'll regretting it now--

I really can't understand what you're trying to say.” She said it like she's disappointed or something? I can't explain the way she look at me right now. That somehow gives me a nervous feeling.

I'm sure na may mali sa sinabi ko at ilang minuto ko ring pinag-isipan before I realized that I didn't ask her, that was a statement naman!

So stupid, Minty!

What if Aeri will know about this? Baka matalakan niya 'ko nang malala dahil hindi ako nakinig sa mga advice niya

I..I did a mistake, let me ask you again.” I could feel my heart how heavy it is right now while nervously looking straightly into her eyes.

When time comes na you'll gonna ask her already, don't forget to hold her hand.

I still can hear clearly that voice of Aeri, giving me a tips.

I sighed deeply first before doing what Aeri instructed, I slowly reached for her hand na nasa thigh niya. She instantly reacted with that sudden contact that I made in between our hands.

Para extra sweet, intertwine it together.

Bigla na naman pumasok sa utak ko ang next na binilin ni Aeri that time, I followed her instructions kaya ramdam ko na ang paninigas ni Kat sa upuan niya. She was too stunned because of my actions.

Can we be together?” I said heartily, using my soft voice.

It seems like she's still in awe that's why wala siyang nareact kaagad, maganda ba naman kaharap niya. Kidding

I instantly bite my lower lip just to suppress my smile when she nodded slowly then answered “Yes, w-we can..

Mabilis ko siyang niyakap saka ko pinakawalan ang kanina ko pang tinatago na ngiti sa lips ko, I smiled more when I feel her hands caressing my back now.

Thank you, baby.” I whispered near her earlobe, we both chuckled when we hear her hiccups.

Are you okay?” I asked chuckling, our hug still remains.

I feel her head on my shoulder move twice, indicating that she nodded before answering that made me laugh this time “haven't I tell you before..that, hiccups comes out naturally in me whenever I feel flattered?

We let go of each other after a couple of minutes that passed by, now we're looking at each other's eyes.. Out of nowhere, I heard Aeri's voice again. Aeri's words that made me look away and break our staring contest.

I'm sure that she's gonna answer 'yes'. After that, kiss her agad!

I could feel my face burning in red right now, I swallowed the huge lump in my throat really hard before looking back at her but I met her lips kaya agad na nanlaki ang mata ko. Wow..

I haven't had the chance to react pa instead I quickly responded. Tumagal na magkalapat ang mga labi namin na hindi gumagalaw, but i find it boring.. so, I tilted my head sideways as I closed my eyes, My lips started to move in hers. Hindi na 'ko nagulat nang mabilis niya 'yong tinugunan.

We're kissing each other right now, passionately. It was a slow french kiss. I maybe not expert when it comes to relationship because I haven't tried one until this day but I know how to kiss. And i think, it just comes out naturally when you're already in this situation that I don't think that I wanted to stop anymore.

But, unfortunately.. it stopped. If we didn't, siguro nawalan na kami ng malay dahil sa kawalan ng hininga.

Our forehead touched and I could sense that we are both smiling genuinely towards each other right now. Our kiss, that was magical.

I peck her lips one more time before ilayo ang mukha ko sa kaniya, nasa unahan na ang tingin niya pero obvious na namumula siya or she's just being flattered again?

Ngayon lang nagsink-in sa 'kin ang lahat ng nangyari since earlier when we were just talking about the book that I gave to her and now, she's my girlfriend now, right? I'm not hallucinating 'di ba?

W-What are we now a-a--” There's a sudden knock on my car's door that  made my words interrupted.

I gave my girlfriend a quick look first as if asking her if it's just fine kung makikita na siya ang kasama ko sa kotse ko, she nods her head naman kaya in-open ko na ang windshield ng sasakyan and to my surprise.. It was Stacey who looks uneasy right now habang palipat-lipat ang tingin niya sa 'min ni Kat. Kat has the same reaction with Stacey.

I remain my expression unbothered before asking her calmly. “Is there a problem inside our company, Stace?

Gosh, hindi maalis sa utak ko na may nararamdaman din siya sa 'kin kaya evident sa expression ng mukha niya ngayon na she's hurt seeing us together ni Kat and inside the car pa talaga.

What if she's thinking na may ginawa kami, well.. meron naman talaga, Minty! Damn.

She's still able to shake her head “u-uh, n-no. I..I just noticed your car here but you're still not inside t-that's why..” She stuttered simula pa ng pagsasalita niya.

That's good to know, hmm, i'm going back na rin inside.” I said

W-We can go back together.” She suggested pero mas napansin ko ang pagbulong ni Kat sa passenger seat, I looked at her pero seryoso lang siyang nakatingin kay Stacey.

Su--” She interrupted me.

No.” Kat's eyebrow furrowed and it's really evident that she's not happy with that thought that I and Stacey were gonna come back inside the company together.

Kat?” I called her name carefully, I don't want her to feel offended.

No, I mean.. Can I have more minute to talk to my girlfriend, first?” My mouth went agape because of her serious remarks. Did she just..

I keep my face straight but i'm laughing mentally now dahil lang sa sinabi niya. Is she.. jealous with Stacey?

Tinignan ko ang reaction ni Stacey and there's so many emotions that's visible in her eyes right now. Mas lamang lang ang pagkagulat and disappointment?

Binalik ko ulit ang tingin ko kay Kat and bigla akong kinabahan dahil sa tingin niya kay Stace, that's when I realized na sila lang ang nagtitinginan na parang wala ako sa pagitan nilang dalawa. They're staring sternly at each other right now.

You can g-go inside first, Stace.” I was the one who break the tension between the two, ako kasi kinakabahan e.

I don't have any idea if what happened between them para magtinginan nang gano'n but i'm worried, though.

Sure.She answered plainly. Then, she began to walk away from us.

How was she?” I heard Kat's question that made me gulp for some unknown reason.

huh?” naguguluhang tanong ko habang nakatingin sa kaniya ngayon.

I meant.. how was she being a secretary to you?” I don't think that she's mad right now dahil normal naman ang tono ng boses niya while she's asking me that.

Without having a second thought, i answered “Same goes as what you're doing before as my secretary.

So, she's also flirting with you?” My one eyebrow instantly raised.

Kat? No.. She's just doing her job, well, sometimes she's being naughty around me but i'm sure that was just a friendly gesture. Ayun lang.” I looked like a kid right now while explaining to my mother.

“Okay, go back na--” I cut her off

you're not mad?

She smiles “I'm not, baby.

I wasn't able to contain my emotion kaya malawak akong napangiti sa kaniya, there's something inside my stomach as if they're rumbling.

“Alright, i'm going inside na. Will you be okay na umuwi mag-isa?” I asked worriedly.

She gave me a reassuring smile “Yes, don't worry about me.

Okay, call me if something happens. I'll wait for your message when you already arrived safely at your condo.” I said pa pero nakangisi nalang siya bigla.

What's with the smirk?” Mataray kong tanong.

She smirked pa lalo before magsalita “I'm not used to it, Min.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“you're concerned about me.” I rolled my eyes.

Ngayon niya lang ba na feel na concern ako sa sakaniya? Even before pa naman but she has a point din naman. That was different before compared now.

You know what? I predicted this before--

What?

Now I belong to that people who's believing sa word na.. the more you hate the more you love.” She then winked at me and I know na nang-aasar na naman siya, nginiwian ko siya

Kapal, as if you're saying that I was the one who liked you first.

because you can't resist this face..She uttered boastfully with matching pag-flip pa sa mahaba niyang buhok

oooookay..” Mahabang sagot ko sa kaniya

Tss, go na.” I nodded tsaka walang paalam na lumabas sa kotse, umikot ako papunta sa passenger seat then I opened the door for her.

She's going to step outside na sana but I motioned her to stop, her forehead knitted while giving me a puzzled look. I stare at her for a second, first, before leaning forward to her. I kissed her temple bago lumayo sa harapan niya.

you're just unpredictable.” I chuckled on her comment before bidding my goodbye to her.

Now, i'm walking inside the building and as usual maraming employees ang bumabati sa 'kin pero tinatanguan ko lang sila. Kaagad akong dumiretso sa office ko, I startled pa nang makita si Stace sa elevator na kakabukas lang.

I can feel her stares right now but hindi ko nalang pinansin 'yon tsaka pumasok sa loob ng elevator. I keep my distance and professionality habang nakatingin lang sa harapan. She's also going upstair din and sa floor ng office ko 'yon.

While waiting, in-open ko muna ang phone ko in case na tumawag si Kat. I know hindi pa naman siya nakakalayo but I just want to make sure na she's safe. I'm so not in my usual self right now and aaminin ko na kinabahan ako and na-concious while waiting for her to come sa restaurant kanina.

I was overthinking earlier, and puro negative pa ang mga naiisip kong isasagot niya sa 'kin.. but, i'm not dreaming anymore. We're girlfriends already and I'm so happy right now. I will not forget this special day and also I want to thank Aeri for giving me tips last week.

Pero hindi niya ako tinantanan sa kakaasar sa 'ming dalawa ni Kat, she said also that she's hoping na maging gano'ng level na rin sila ni Luigi. If ever daw na mangyari, magbabagong buhay na raw siya and she'll make sure na everyday daw maiinlove sa kaniya ang friend ng girlfriend ko.

Well, i'm rooting for them also.

Gosh, i'm so inlove.

Min, can I talk to you?Saktong pag-open ng pinto ng elevator ay saka ako pinigilan ni Stacey sa paglabas. She held me on my wrist, so I looked up just to see her face.

What is it, Stace?” I asked using my normal voice.

She bit her lower lip first before speaking “You're not aware of the consequences that you'll get, aren't you?

My eyebrow instantly furrowed dahil sa sinabi niya, naintindihan ko agad kung ano ang tinutukoy niya kaya tinignan ko na agad siya n'on.

I'm fully aware of that, it doesn't even concern you?” I fired back but her expression didn't change even a single bit, I can see it in her eyes that she's challenging me.

You're also aware na ayaw ni Tito na makipagkita ka pa sa kaniya, Min! You forgot already? He fired that girl on this company because he doesn't like her. Especially for you.” She said, I removed her hand on my wrist aggressively.

Stop trying my patience, Stacey.. or I won't hesitate to do what exactly my dad did to Kat..on you.” I uttered coldly and I was able to look straightly on her eyes kaya napansin ko kung pa'no mag-iba ang reaction ng mukha niya sa sinabi ko.

I didn't hear anything from her pa but before I step out completely in the elevator, I spoke again. “And don't address her like that, she has her own name.” That's the last word I say before turning my back to where she's standing.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...