SΜΈuΜΈrΜΈvΜΈiΜΈvΜΈeΜΈ tΜΈhΜΈeΜΈ nΜΈiΜΈgΜΈh...

asli2906 tarafΔ±ndan

𝔸𝕀 𝕒 11 π•ͺ𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕠𝕝𝕕 π•”π•™π•šπ•π•• π•¨π•’π•€π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•šπ•₯ 𝕖𝕒𝕀π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 4 π•π•šπ•₯π•₯𝕝𝕖 π•€π•šπ•“οΏ½... Daha Fazla

πŸ‡΅ πŸ‡· πŸ‡΄ πŸ‡± πŸ‡΄ πŸ‡¬
Disaster
Finding Gregory
Locked in
Kids-Daycare

Announcement

421 8 8
asli2906 tarafΔ±ndan

Hey, everyone!

First of all, I wanted to thank you for your time reading this little, uncompleted fanfic. It was just a completely random thought of mine and just dug in like every other fanfic that I had written and messed up.

So I descided to rewrite this. But in a extra book basically.

Same cover, and story plot but not really kept in the actual plot that I wrote here.

Because
1. I literally messed up the age of the Reader I think.

2. I kinda forgor the whole game play line, which means I will write this with a more clear brain.

And
3. I got more motivation to make a extra one because rewriting this one would just make my brain lazy.

So bear with me and be suprised once I wrote the new one in peace and unpublished so it's also more readable than to wait for months for it if there are still other people who are interested in fanfics like these.

👍

Byeeeee!😃

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

30K 746 71
You are a night guard at a pizzeria, but why do you need to be a night guard for a pizzeria, you didn't understand but the pay was amazing, so you di...
203K 484 3
➀ 𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 𝐅𝐅 " She's a devil with a pretty face on. " She looks angelic but she's all devilish. Hell on her hands but the World on her back. Heav...
798K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
11.1K 259 13
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" "....Bad Things happen when your in love..." A bakugou x reader x deku Angst a lot Lemon maybe later on Puppies and teddy b...