Cardcaptor Sakura: The wild c...

By AidenGachaworld

A compilation of short stories about Sakura going out to capture a new variant of Clow cards, these ones bein... More

CHAPTER 1: THE KEY, Sakura and the new Wild Cards(Kingdom hearts)
CHAPTER 2: THE ROCK, A test of manliness. (MHA)
CHAPTER 3: THE CHOPPED: The amazing Sakura and the Flashy Jester <Part 1> (OP)
Chapter 5: THE FROST: An older sister's dilemma, Sakura's Winter battle.
CHAPTER 6: THE REVIVED: SKELETAL JOKES, Tomoyo and the phantom of music.
CHAPTER 7: 'THE RAVEN: MODEL HERO': Sakura and the Jet-Black Hero.
CHAPTER 8: A NEW THREAT?!?! SAKURA AND THE MAN IN BLACK.
CHAPTER 9: THE CALM: SAKURA AND THE HIDDEN GUARDIANS.
CHAPTER 10: THE GIANTESS, SAKURA AND THE GIANT LADY
Chapter 11: SAKURA AND THE CRIMSON DIANOND (PART 1)
CHAPTER 12: THE CYBERNETIC: MODEL KAIJU-SAKURA AND THE CRIMSON DIAMOND PART 2
CHAPTER 13: THE GIRAFFE: SECRET AGRENCY? SAKURA AND THE REGRETFUL AGENT.
CHAPTER 14: THE ARCHMAGE: SAKURA, SYAORAN AND THE LITTLE BLUE WITCH!

CHAPTER 4: THE CHOPPED: Confrontation! The Amazing Sakura vs the Genius Jester!

35 0 1
By AidenGachaworld

Third Person POV:

Previously, Sakura and her friends had managed to sneak their way into Buggy's circus tent in order to capture the Wild Card. However, after Sakura carelessly stepped on a rubber toy, the Genius Jester was suddenly alerted to their presence.

Buggy: WHO'S THERE?!? SHOW YOURSELVES, YOU FLASHY IDIOTS!!!

The kids looked at each other, slight panic filled their senses when they realised that Buggy may have caught on.

Sakura, feeling very nervous about the situation she managed to get everyone in, took a deep breath, before marching out into the open to face Buggy.

The giant clown looked around the room a bit more until he saw a small girl dressed in a jester's attire.

The blue haired clown looked between her and the front door, confused as to how this small girl in an obvious costume had managed to get into his tent and hear him scheming.

Buggy: You girl. Who are you????

Sakura: W-well, I'm just a girl who has a deep appreciation for people like you and also, I'm one of your biggest fans. *Fidgeting with her wand*

Sakura flinched at her own words, no way was this guy ever going to believe-

Buggy: Oh, if that's the case, then welcome! FOR I AM THE INCREDIBLE BUGGY!!!

Sakura almost had her jaw dropped at how easily Buggy fell for that. Syaoran, Tomoyo and Keros were in a similar state of shock, Keros refusing to believe that this guy was meant to be a dangerous Wild Card.

Buggy and Sakura stared at each other for a moment before a tick appeared on Buggy's forehead as the giant clown pointed his finger accusingly at Sakura.

Buggy: I ASKED YOU FOR YOUR NAME, NOT WHY YOU'RE HERE, YOU FLASHY IDIOT! Speaking of, HOW DID YOU EVEN SNEAK INTO THUS TENT?!?! I HAD MY GUARDS GUARDING IT THIS WHOLE TIME!!!!

Sakura: A-ah, t-that. . W-well, they kind of. . Fell asleep?

Buggy: *Eyes popping out Cartoon style* YOU'RE KIDDING ME!! THOSE LOUSY IDIOTS, WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THEM, THEY'LL GO OUT WITH A FLASHY BANG!!!

As Buggy seethe in anger, Syaoran made his way around the circus tent while Tomoyo and Keros found a safe spot to hide and record the whole situation.

Buggy: *Calms down for a bit and looks at Sakura* Oh yeah, what's your name again?

Sakura: Sakura. Sakura Kinomoto, and I'd like to be part of your circus.

Buggy: Oh really?? Well- wait, this could be another trap. *Mumbling to himself * Could be just like that orange haired brat all over again. If that happens, I'd be in big trouble. . . However, she is just a child, a small one at that. . . Seeing as this world doesn't have any devil fruits, I should be able to. .

As Buggy continued to mumble to himself, Syaoran manages to sneak all the way to the other side of the tent. Now, even though Syaoran is normally a no nonsense boy, the boy caught a singular glance at Buggy's face, and almost began laughing.

He didn't understand why, but when he saw that Big Red Nose, he couldn't help but chuckle.

Unfortunately for the kids, a little known fact about Buggy is that he's very sensitive about his nose, especially when people laugh at it.

So when he heard a giggle, Blood lust entered Buggy's vision as he whirled left and right to find the one who laughed at his nose.

Buggy: *Ticked off* ALRIGHT THAT'S IT! WHO'S THERE, SHOW YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!! IS IT BECAUSE OF MY NOSE?!?!? YOU WANNA LAUGH, I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT!

With a swift motion of his gloved hand, multiple cannons suddenly appeared with loaded cannonballs, all of them aimed at various parts of the tent.

Syaoran, realising his mistake, quickly drew his sword.

Buggy: This'll show you!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WHO LAUGH AT MY NOSE!! FIRE!!!

Suddenly, two of the cannons to Buggy's left fired off two special Buggy Balls, both of them exploding on impact just a few feet away from Syaoran.

The boy in green had to jump out into the open to dodge the cannonballs, landing right in front of the giant clown, sword drawn.

Buggy: So there you are, you flashy brat. .

Syaoran: You're going down, Big Nose.

Buggy: *More ticks growing on his face as he seethe in anger* I'LL SHOW YOU!!

Two more cannons fired off more Buggy Balls at the boy, the boy already preparing an incantation to counter this.

Syaoran: OBEY MY COMMAND! WIND FLOWER, COME FORTH!

Suddenly, both Buggy Balls were stopped mid-air by an unforseen wind attack launched by Syaoran, the boy sending the balls to the side, accidentally exploding a part of the seating area.

Buggy: *So this flashy brat does have powers. Tch, have to deal with him first-*

Before he could finish, he heard what appeared to be some sort of breaking noise behind him. Turning around, he saw Sakura attempting to smash her wand on something, only for it to damage his cannon.

Buggy: You flashy brat! I'LL KILL BOTH OF YOU!!

Sakura and Syaoran jumped into the air as they dodged multiple Buggy Balls shot out by the giant clown. They also had to dodge his giant fists as he used them to try and punch them from area to area.

In another hidden area, Tomoyo recorded the whole thing while she plotted with Keros on why Sakura wasn't able to use her capture spell.

Tomoyo: Why isn't Sakura able to capture Buggy?

Keros: Buggy is a wild card, meaning he's got some sort of hidden function that needs to be fulfilled.

Tomoyo: Sakura. . Please be careful.

Back with the battle:

Sakura was in the air on her wand thanks to the 'Fly' card while Syaoran dodged cannon after cannon.

As Buggy attempted to land a punch on Syaoran, the boy jumped out of the way as Buggy's robe was suddenly caught on a hook on the pillar. Pulling it, Buggy accidentally made a tear in his robe, causing the pirate Jester to curse angrily.

Sakura and Syaoran saw a bunch of Buggy's aura flow out of his tear, the clown desperately trying to cover the tear.

Both nodding at each other, they leapt at Buggy, Sakura turning her wand into a sword thanks to the 'Sword' card as Syaoran enhanced his sword with fire magic.

Buggy tried to stop both of them, but being caught up with the tear allowed both kids to slice clean through the Jester's robe, sending the giant clown tumbling down to the ground.

Both kids landed on the ground, swords still drawn at directed at the giant robe that was Buggy. Neither of them could see any part of the clown.

Suddenly, shuffling could be heard underneath the robe as multiple knives were stabbed through said robe.

Rising out of the robe was an average sized man in his late 30s with blue hair tied into twin tails. The man wore a striped shirt with green pants and had a coat draped around his shoulders.

Both kids looked at each other, turning to the angry man before turning back to each other.

Tomoyo: Who is that??

Buggy: YOU FLASHY BRATS HAVE DONE IT NOW!! YOU'LL BOTH PAY FOR THIS!

Syaoran: Wait, you're Buggy??

Buggy: Gruhhh, of course it's me, you flashy idiot! WHAT MADE YOU THINK I WAS SOMEONE ELSE?!?

Syaoran: Hey, it is Buggy. I would recognise that Big Red Nose anywhere.

Buggy: GRRR, NOW YOU'VE DONE IT, BRAT!

Buggy suddenly revealed multiple knives that were hidden in his gloves and boots.

Syaoran ran ahead of Sakura and used his sword to slice Buggy's midsection, fully expecting him to be injured from the attack.

That was when he felt a kick to his stomach before being sent flying back.

Sakura looked on in shock as Buggy was now floating above his lower body while laughing.

Buggy: NYAHAHAHAHAHA!! Surprised, you flashy brats?? Feast your eyes on the true power of the Captain of the Buggy Pirates!! FOR I am a man who ate the Chop Chop Fruit, which gives me immunity against all blades!

As he said that, all of Buggy's upper limbs began levitating while his legs started running around.

Getting up from the ground, Syaoran was baffled at the sight before him. However, the boy didn't have long to think as he blocked several knives that were thrown at him.

Sakura wasn't faring well either as Buggy's knife fists rocketed towards her at every opportunity given. Furthermore, she had to find a way to gather all of Buggy's parts together to piece them together.

That was when she saw Buggy's legs running towards her as she suddenly got an idea while pulling out both the Power and Windy Card.

Back with Buggy, the clown was laughing smugly as he watched the green Boy being helpless against his bladed fists. Why didn't he think of this sooner??

Soon, victory would be his-

Tomoyo: HEY, BIG NOSE!

More angry ticks grew on Buggy's face as he turned to see another girl that was recording his fight and some small plush toy with her. The girl also had a broom with her.

Tomoyo: Why don't you pick on someone your own size??

Keros: Yeah, you stupid red nose!

Buggy: *Glowering in anger* More of you puny punks. . I'll kill you!

Buggy, summoning back one of his bladed fists, flew straight towards Tomoyo and Keros, attempting to hunt them down.

That was when Buggy froze mid-air as a look of unimaginable pain was present on his face. Pain that wasn't experienced since that first battle with Straw Hat.

On the tent ground, Sakura, who glowed pink with power, used her leg to kick Buggy in the crotch, a move Buggy should've probably expected.

Sakura: Don't you mess with my friends!! * Pulls out the Windy Card* WIND, become a binding chain and stop my enemy! *Slams her wand on the card* WINDY!!

Suddenly, a yellowish elf with long blonde hair emerged from the card as she instantly secured all of Buggy's parts. These include Buggy's head, torso and left arm from getting beaten by Tomoyo and his right arm from getting beaten up by Syaoran.

Once Windy collected all of his parts, she gathered them in the center of the room, Buggy being forcefully chained.

Sakura rushed to the middle as she raised her wand, which was now cooperating with her.

Buggy: Wait, what are you going to do?!?!

As mist began surrounding both Sakura and Buggy, Sakura began the incantation.

Sakura: Return to the guise you were meant to be in!! *Slams her wand against the barrier* CLOW CARD!!

Suddenly parts of Buggy began to fly into a card shaped dimension. Buggy, fearful for his life, began levitating multiple parts of his body as he attempted to escape. Just when his head reached the roof of the tent, it was forcefully sucked back into the card, indicating the end of the Buggy tent.

Soon enough, the card materialised and landed into Sakura's hand.

The card in question was titled 'The Chopped', featuring a picture of Buggy with his upper torso flying above his lower section. The clown wielded multiple knives as Buggy smiled with his tongue out.

On the back of the card was the same lock and chains symbol, with the added bonus of the Buggy Jolly Roger on top of said symbol. On the bottom, two names were written. One of them being Sakura's in bright pink while the other name was that of 'Buggy D. Clown', written in cursive.

Sakura and Syaoran let out a sigh of relief as they both fell to the floor in exhaustion. While Tomoyo was a little upset one of Buggy's knives torn a bit of Sakura's outfit, she was still overjoyed she got all of the footage she got. Keros was just glad they managed to get the cards.

All in all, the day was long and tiring. All 3 kids and Keros went home that night.

.
.
.
.
.

The next morning:

Sakura was in the middle of breakfast with her brother when her father walked with a sad look on his face.

Fujitaka: Kids, we're unfortunately going to have to change our family plans to something else today as the circus had just announced that they were moving. *Sigh* I was really looking forward to a good show too.

Touya: Hey, it's no big deal, dad. We'll find something better to do.

Sakura: Yeah! Besides, I don't think a lot of people found the big nosed clown very friendly.

As all three family members laughed, a card in Sakura's drawer shook around in anger at the sound of his nose being made fun of.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(And that's the end of the two part Buggy arc. Please suggest more characters if you want more chapters like this. Anyways, have a great day/night.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

973 77 11
Wish? What wish? The little boy was confused as he awoke from his slumber. But... that was just a dream... right? My own take on the story of Eriol...
58 2 1
Due to the clash between the interference of Yuna D. Kaito and her own Clear Cards, Sakura found herself thrown into a different dimension all alone...
21.6K 797 22
a young girl named y/n kinomoto (yes I'm making it so that y/n is Sakura) recently became the new master of the clow cards which were the first form...
7 0 18
Sakura wanted something new in her life. She met a person name Little wolf online. Little does she know he is put in a situation and needs to find a...