Game on

Por theblackphone78

"... She ain't got no money, Her clothes are kinda funny, Her hair is kinda wild and free Oh, but Love grows... Más

Cast

Act 1

5 1 0
Por theblackphone78

He walks into her room angry, while she was studying. "What the fuck is wrong with you? you ever heard of knocking?" she asks "What do you mean what's wrong with me, what's wrong with you, you broke my broom, you know not everyone is rich like you! " he yells "What no I fucking didn't" "Yes you did this is your revenge for me embarrassing you in front of all your friends!" he yells his accent coming in stronger "It's not, It was probably one of Fred and George's pranks gone bad" "Don't blame it on them" he kept yelling, he continued to yell at her until "Fuck it," she says as she kisses him while pushing his back against the wall, he pulls away as she looks into his eyes "I have been waiting for this for years" She pulls him back in, hands around his neck and starts going down to his neck as he whimpers and small moans.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
72.5K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season