Love at first sight..But not...

By Loaenia

People says love at first sight exists..And he did felt that, but not for me. Rather my.....sister. Still... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53

Part 36

1.2K 93 18
By Loaenia

..............
•••••••••••••••

The bedroom was bathed in a soft, muted glow, casting long shadows across the walls. Jungkook and Taehyung hungrily locked eyes,

the desire between them palpable. They craved an intensity that only their connection could satisfy.

Their bodies pressed together, a primal magnetism drawing them closer. Jungkook 's hands grabbed the younger's waist, pulling him forcefully against his own strong frame.

A surge of electricity coursed through their veins, fueling a raw, passionate hunger.

Tae gasped as his lips descended upon his neck, leaving a trail of tantalizing bites and gentle nips. Pleasure mixed with a touch of pain, heightening their senses and deepening their arousal.

The room echoed with their ragged breaths.

With a commanding force, Jungkook pushed Taehyung against the wall once again, their bodies melding together. Their hands roamed with an urgency, urgently seeking and discovering each other's contours, igniting desire with every feathery touch.

Their rhythm grew more intense, their movements fueled by a swirl of lust.

Jungkook's grip tightened, his fingers gripping Tae's dark hair, asserting his control.

The latter allowed himself to be consumed by Jungkook 's dominance, surrendering to the pleasures that awaited him.

Tae: Hahhh~

Clothes were discarded without hesitation.

Revealing tensed bodies glistening with anticipation. Jungkook 's hands explored Taehyung 's flesh with a mixture of tenderness and ardor, claiming every inch of his lover's being.

Their connection intensified with every stolen glance and every whispered plea.

Eyes still into the other boy's, Jungkook guided Tae to the bedroom and onto the bed.

Their bodies entangled in a passionate embrace.

Sharp breaths turned into moans as their movements became fervent, a symphony of wild lust.

Tae: Hyung.. Hahhhh~

Tae arched his back, his nails digging into the older's skin, leaving a trail of delicious pain in their wake.

Their thrusts became relentless, fueling an inferno of pleasure that threatened to swallow them both.

JK: God damnit.. I missed you so much.. Jungkook said as his hip thrusts got harder making Taehyung roll his eyes due to the pleasure.

Tae: Yeah yeah!  Jungkook!!  Hahhhhh! Ngh~

Jungkook placed little kisses on his neck amd burried his face into his shoulder.

Bound together in a web of ecstasy, they reached the peak of their passion.

Time seemed to stand still as they climaxed,

JK: Fuck! fuck!  Yeah.. Yeah... Hahhh.

Tae: Hahhh~ This feels so warm.. H-hyung...

Their bodies convulsed with an intensity that broke every barrier.

Gasping for breath, they held on to each other, trembling in the result of their shared release.

Lying side by side, their bodies entwined, they basked in the residue of their passion, their breaths gradually steadying.

In the silence that followed, their fingers intertwined.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung in his arms and held him as tight as he could.

Then, he heard muffled sobs slowly.

He looked down at the figure burying its face in his chest, and noticed his tears scrolling slowly on his blushed cheeks.

JK: Tae..

Taehyung sniffled and smiled weakly.

He just... felt sad at that moment and couldn't hold his tears any longer.

Tae: I love you.. He uttered between his sobs.

Jungkook, despite of him felt his eyes welling up as well. That was hard. So fucking harder than he thought. And seeing Taehyung like that was clearly a torture for him.

They both knew  it was the last time they would actually feel each other's warm this way.  That was the end of their short, yet amazing and passionate love story.

A forbidden love that as much hurt them, they didn't regret to have. And an attraction they hadn't regretted to surrender to.

JK: I love you more.. Jungkook finally said back, trying to articulate, thought, he wanted to break down and cry all the tears of his body. 

Tae wiped his tears away and kissed Jungkook slowly, with his now swollen lips.

Then, he stared at him fondly. There was nothing else in his eyes than love. Pure and innocent love.

Jungkook brushed his lips with his fingers and fixed his messy hair. Then, he placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

JK: I will never love anyone else like I love you Kim Taehyung. My heart.. He said as he held his hands and kissed them.

JK: My heart will never feel what I feel now for anyone else.. I promise. It will stay faithful to you until I give my last breath..

Taehyung nodded, heart sinking. He couldn't utter a single word anymore. If he did, he knew he would start to cry again.

So he just lied his head on Jungkook 's chest and closed his eyes. 

Jungkook caressed his hair and stared at the ceiling. What he did for long hours. He couldn't close his eyes and he didn't want to. Because he knew when the next day would come. That would be time to say his last good bye to Taehyung.

He wished the time stopped so they could stay longer with each other. But unfortunately,

"Tomorrow" arrived quicker than he thought..

And here he was carrying his lover's luggage at the airport.

Taehyung pulled out his passport and checked his flight then sighed loudly. He looked behind him and found Jungkook looking around, eyes puffy from last night.

He approached him and got in his arms. 

Tae: Don't worry for me okay?  I will be just fine. And you have to do everything to be fine here as well..do you hear me?

JK: Tae.

Tae: Mhm?

JK: What if I.. What if I just leave with you today. Mhm?  What if we get in the plane together.

Taehyung looked at him a minute, surprised by his sudden suggestion and smiled.

Tae: Hyung. You are getting married after five days.. I would be the happiest if you came with me but.. Let's be rational..

JK: .....yeah.. I know. I just.. I am not ready to see you leave.

Taehyung hugged him and they stayed like that during long minutes before voices called out their names.

Cia and Jimin ran to their friend as Nana and Grandpa followed them calmly.

JM: Awww we are so sorry we couldn't pick you up. But hyung was already there so..

Tae: It's okay it's okay.

Then, his eyes lied on his grandmother. He smiled and went to her arms immediately.

Tae: Nana..

Nana: Hah. So you are really leaving? My little beautiful sweetheart..

GP: Are you sure of your decision Taehyung?  His grandfather tried a last time to change his mind but he nodded with confidence knowing that it was for the best.

Nana: We support you and we will always do so go in peace. When you will be ready, we will be here to welcome you again. No matter how long it takes.

Tae: Thank you.. Taehyung said eyes tearing  up. You guys arrived so late thought. He continued with a little chuckle.

Nana: Aww babyyy.

Tae: Gosh.. I promised myself to not cry anymore.. Damnit.

GP: Take care of you well. Eat well, work hard but don't push yourself too much.

Tae: Mhm.

Nana: And stop thinking about your parents. Nor your sister.  Just think about yourself and only care about yourself from now on. Do whatever you want.

GP: As long as it's legal.

Tae: Haha.

Nana: I guess that's all we can say.. Oh and a last thing.

" We love you. " They both said with a smile.

Tae: I love you too...

They got in a grouphug and Taehyung finally calmed himself down.

That was time.

He looked at Jungkook and kissed him, a long kiss full of love. Then, he smiled a last time to them,

And walked away...

Nana patted Jungkook's back gently and cheered him up for some long minues after Tae' s plane left, before they made their way to the exit. 

The rude reality was waiting for him outside.

_____________

Four days later,

That was the day before the D-day that was the most waited day for ones and the most feared one for the others.

In between, Mrs Kim got to reach her son, finally, with nana's help but she couldn't do much thing. She just wanted to make sure that Taehyung was okay where he was. 

As for Jungkook, that was dark. He just followed Ga eun everywhere to "help" her with the last preparation of the wedding.

They were at the golf with their friends that day, to relax after a long day running everywhere.

- Ga eunah. I am so excited for youuu. One of Ga eun's friends exclaimed, taking a sip of her drink. 

- Mhm!  Finally.

GE: Yeah. Finally.

- Aren't you excited Jungkook? You will finally get  to..

GE: Stoooop. Ya. What the.. Hahahaha!

- Tsstt. We all know you are just waiting for it. The honeymooooon. Haha.

Jungkook just smiled and looked away. He was exhausted to be there.

- By the way guys. What did you prepare for his bachelor party? Hahaha.

HS: Oh. We already have something in mind. Haha. Hoseok said as cheerfully as he could. Thought, he knew how was the real deal.

Kai: And you?

- A surpriiiise. We all will gather to their house tonight. So you have to take Jungkook out.

HS: Mhm. All good. He said as he glanced at his friend lost in his thoughts once again.

Ga eun also noticed it and sighed, annoyed of his behavior.

GE: Anyway. Let's play. Honey?

JK: Mhm?

GE: Let's go. She uttered and grabbed his arm to link hers with it.

Jungkook just followed calmly.

Kai: Poor guy..

HS: Hah. Let's go. Come on. Stand up.

Kai: I don't want tooo.

HS: Stand up. Don't be a kid and play along.

Kai: Aish..

_____________

That night, as planned, Jungkook was not home. He went to race with his friends. And to be honest, that was the only good thing that happened to him during those long, hard four days.

So he was determined to profit of this last night free.

SY: Hoy. Slow down with the whiskey kook. You might get drunk too soon. Soyeon said as she patted Jungkook's shoulder.

JK: Leave me alone.

SY: Hah. How are you?

JK: I feel like shit.

SY: I wish I could do something but.. I am powerless just as you are. So just  let's have fun tonight. Okay?

JK: Mhm.

SY: Okay.

They did had fun that night, with alcohol flowing, Jungkook couldn't but feel better. His problems would just vanish in thin air.  He even did a race and won it easily as he used to.

HS: Have you talked to Taehyung recently?

SY: Me?  Yeah. I did. Yesterday. We did a facetime. I wanted to discuss with him and ask if he was okay. I feel bad for them. Hah hobi. Do you think it's my fault?

HS: Why would it be your fault?

SY: I am the one who pushed them in each other's arms in jeju...I feel a bit guilty.

HS: Don't blame yourself. They were attracted by each other long before jeju.

SY: Hmmmm.

As they were talking, a couple walked over.

That was Seo ha and Cia that also came after Jungkook called the boy.

SH: Dude!

Jungkook turned around and smiled softly. They greeted each other in front of Cia and Soyeon's confused looks.

Cia: Jungkook??

JK: Cia? Wait. Is Cia the girl you were talking about?  Hahaha.

SH: Yeah. Haha. The girl from Paris. Do you guys know each other?

JK: She is..

Cia: He is Taehyung's brother in law. She cut him off.

SH: Tae. Taehyung your friend?

Cia: Yeah.

SY: Oh waa. The world is small. So Jungkook's wedding is the wedding you were talking about?

SH: Yeah. So you are also his friend?

SY: I am his bestfriend.

JK: Oh yes. He is a guy I met in Nice, in France. You were not with me.

SY: Ahhh.

SH: Yeah. Hahaha. So you are getting married tomorrow? How do you feel?

JK: I don't know. Haha.. Just.

SH: Between, I didn't see your fiance's face yet.

JK: Oh right. Uhm. My phone is not with me but Cia. Can you show him?

Cia: Yeah. Wait.. Here. This is her.

Seo ha observed the picture a minute and nodded.

SH: Oh I see. She looks familiar? Hmm. But what I can notice now is that She kind of looks like Taehyung. Doesn't she?

SY: Not at all. East and west, dog and cat, black and white. Soyeon immediately said opening her next bottle of beer.

Everyone left chuckles, even Jungkook.

SH: hah. Anyway. Shall we race?

JK: You and me?  Are you sure?

SH: Bring it on Jeon. I still have to take my revenge from last time. Haha.

JK: Hoooy. If you insist. Let's do this.

SY: Fighting Seo ha!  Hahaha.

Cia: Tonight will be interesting. Haha.

SY: Oh yes.

______________

The next day, soon in the morning, Jungkook arrived home. He had never been so drunk his whole life. 

He assumed he needed alcohol to go through that day so he finished a whole bottle of red wine, in add of everything that he drank the night.

He walked upstairs and found Ga eun, in her robe, pampered by her friends.

- You are beautiful. Good job sweetie.

- Thank you. And.. Ah?  Jungkook?  What are you doing here??  You are not supposed to see Ga eun before the wedding idiot.

Ga eun turned and immediately noticed his state. So she stood up, excused herself and dragged Jungkook to another room.

GE: What the.. Why are you so drunk??

JK: I am.. I am not drunk..

GE: For God's sake Jungkook. It's the wedding day!  What is this scene again?? 

JK: Ga eun.. I.. Hah..

................

Some buildings away from there, a couple had just woken up to get ready for the wedding.

Cia: Babe. I don't feel like going!  Cia yelled from the bathroom. I should be standing together with my friend !

As she couldn't get any answer from her boyfriend, she came out and found him on his phone staring at something.

Cia: What are you doing? Oppa! She said as she walked over. What.. Is that Ga eun?  Why are you checking Ga eun's Instagram??

SH: Cia.

Cia: What?

SH: I think I remember where I saw her before.

Cia: Mhm?  Where?

SH: I met her at a club the day I came back from France.. And she was not alone..

Cia: What do you mean?  Cia asked as she sat down.

SH: She was kissing.. with a girl.

Cia: WHAT???

___________

GE: Get a hold of yourself Jungkook. Go sober up and get ready for the ceremony.

JK: Ga eun.. I can't.

GE: Can't what now?

JK: Get married. I.. I can't. I don't love you. Do you understand?

GE: .....I'm calling Hoseok. Sit down and wait. We can't be late.

JK: KIM GA EUN !

GE: What?!

Jk: I said I won't get married to you. I won't.

GE: Are you insane?! 

JK: If I am marrying it means I have to give up on him! Do you understand??  And I can't give up on him. Because he is all I want. He is who I want to spend my life with!  He is who I need...

Ga eun stayed quiet a moment and licked her lips.

GE: "he"...? Did you just.. Hah.. Did you just say "he"?

Jungkook rubbed his face and sighed.

GE: ......

JK: ...yeah.. He. *sniff* Kim Taehyung.

GE: What...?

JK: I am....in love...with Kim Taehyung.. Taehyung.. Hah..

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
956K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
290K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
123K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...