๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง...

By potterwp

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” in which Maegora Targaryen, the Queen of Devuniean and Jacaerys Velaryon th... More

๐ฆ๐š๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ž๐ง
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ + ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
ACT ONE.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter five.
ACT TWO.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.

chapter four.

2.3K 70 3
By potterwp

ACT ONE. ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ.
ᴅʀɪᴛᴍᴀʀᴋ

The Lady Laena Velaryon had died.

The sun almost seemed to notice the demeanor surrounding everyone at the funeral, choosing to take its place behind the clouds as the ocean waves crashed against the cold rocks near the shore and the wind blew through the air and through everyone's hair. Silence reigned over the people.

Lady Laena went into labor with her third child, and when she realized she wasn't going to live, despite all the pain, she went out to find her dragon and said the one word that many dragons couldn't refuse.

Dracarys.

The largest dragon of all the realms, the dragon that belonged to Laena, had hesitation in her eyes before doing as she asked, and Laena Velaryon was burned alive, killing herself and the baby inside.

Maegora was pressed to Rhaella's side as she watched Vaemond Velaryon.

"We join today at the Seat of the Sea to commit the Lady Laena of House Velaryon to the eternal waters, the dominion of the Merling King where He will guard her for all the days to come. As she sets to sea for her final voyage, the Lady Laena leaves two true-born daughters on the shore. Though their mother will not return from her voyage, they will all remain bound together in blood. Salt courses through Velaryon blood. Ours runs thick. Ours runs true. And ours must never thin." Vaemond announces in High Valyrian, some eyes glancing to Rhaenyra and her sons.

The sound of a rather high-pitched chuckle came from someone so sudden that no one expected him to laugh at his wife's funeral. Everyone's eyes wandered to Daemon as he looked down with an amused smile on his face as if he was finding something amusing.

While everyone looked confused and sighed at his disrespect, it was clear to Maegora why he did it. The stories her mother told her about Daemon, she was sure it was because he wanted to distract the people from Rhaenyra, or he really was that annoying and disrespectful.

No one said anything so Vaemond soon continued as the tombstone was moved towards the ocean until a loud splash could be heard as the stone hit the water and sank to the bottom.

Some time passed and everyone left the docks and headed to the castle. The balcony of the castle was soon crowded, as their chatters could be heard.

Princess Maegora sat next to Princess Helaena, who was playing with a spider in her hand, talking in riddles like she did most of the time.

Helaena was a dreamer, a very nice and gentle girl who wouldn't do anyone harm.

And, Maegora liked her, she had always been kind to her and never minded her presence or either didn't quite care for it. She had a comforting soul.

She watched Helaena mumble about all sorts of things, most likely a sort of prophecy or the future. Maegora pitied her. Helaena, the sweet girl had to marry Prince Aegon, her brother who had no respect for no one, not even himself.

The Princess looked behind her to see Prince Aemond standing alone, he had previously been talking to his brother and she was in no mood to talk to creatures.

She stood up and bid her goodbyes to Helaena, who smiled at her and waved. Maegora walked towards Aemond who nodded his head, Maegora slightly curtsied before taking a stance beside him.

"Shouldn't you be at someone else's funeral,
Princess." Aemond raised his eyebrow, and Maegora was reminded of the events that happened last night.

Ser Harwin was dead. Burned to death. Her father figure was dead, as was her cousins real father, and she missed him tremendously already.

"What do you mean by that?" The brown haired Princess swallowed, squinting at the beautiful sea.

"The truth." The silver haired Prince replied, not batting an eye as he too looked ahead.

"You don't need to patronize, Aemond. I don't need your accusing words when I just lost someone who was very kind and dear to me. He wasn't my father, but I loved him very much. As are my cousins." Princess Maegora snapped, not in the mood for the accusation and the truth.

"Everyone can see it, Maegora." Prince Aemond whispered, not wanting to anger her further. "I know you do too"

She nodded, took a deep breath and started to leave.

She was about to reach the stairs when she felt Aemond's grip on her arm, she turned to meet his face as he apologized, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said what I said, you know how Aegon can spoil someone's mind."

"It's okay. I've been struggling with my temper lately." The Princess shrugged and Aemond sighed and took her hand.

"You have nothing to apologize for, Maegora. You had every right to say what you did. I'm the one who should apologize." The Prince spoke honestly before nodding at Daemon Targaryen, "I know you've been wanting to talk to him this whole time, you always wanted."

"Should I? I'm afraid I'll just be a nag on his back. And he is a bit childish, isn't he?" Maegora hummed. "And I've never spoken to him before."

"Who knows? It might help him to talk to someone." Aemond chuckled and took Maegora's arm. "And don't worry, you'll be fine"

She walked towards the silver haired Targaryen, stopped in front of him and he raised an eyebrow.

"So, you're tge rider of Caraxes? Are you the mean man my mother told me about?" Maegora began and Daemon watched the young girl in amusement.

"I take it you're Ella's daughter?" Daemon asked, his lips pursed as he looked into the amethyst eyes she shared with her mother. "She used to describe me like that."

"Yes, I am and I think your dragon is very pretty. Would you let me ride him? I have a big dragon too, I've experienced it if I do say so myself." She remarked with a shrug as she looked at her large black dragon sitting on one of the larger stones.

"You, an eleven-year-old, is experienced in dragons?" Daemon scoffed, forgetting which dragon the girl had.

"Well, is the second largest dragon my dragon or not?" The Princess spoke confidently.

"Hm. I'll tell you what, if you get your aunt to talk to me, I'll let you ride Caraxes." Daemon tried to bargain, and Maegora squinted her eyes at the male.

"Really?"

"Yes" Daemon said in amusement, watching as the girl wasted no time and ran towards her aunt.

"Please, go talk to Daemon so I can ride Caraxes." Maegora begged, grabbing a hold of Rhaenyra's arms whose eyes shot up once she mentioned Daemon.

"Caraxes? He said he would let you ride his dragon?" Rhaella furrowed her eyebrows, he hadn't let anyone come close to Caraxes for as long as she could remember. "He never let me ride Caraxes, no matter how many times I asked."

"He seems to like me better." Maegora huffed, "Please." She continued begging and Rhaenyra chuckled. "Fine."

"Why don't you go back to Aemond before it's time for bed." Rhaella told her, wiggling her eyebrows as Maegora groaned at her mother's teasing, heat creeping onto her face.

Maegora walked towards Aemond, who was staring at the dragons in front of him, she sighed before speaking up, "You'll have a dragon one day, you know that."

"Vhagar is free to ride. She has no owner." Aemond said, looking at the green dragon who flew over their heads. "Maybe I should claim her!"

"That's true," Maegora nodded. "But wait with it, okay? Pay respect to Lady Laena."

"I have already given her my respects, but perhaps Vhagar will be mine sooner than you think." Aemond fiercely told her, a small smile on his face.

"You are as cunning as ever." The brown haired girl breathed out, "Well, I am going to bed. Good night, Aemond."

Before Maegora left, she pressed a kiss to the silver haired boy's cheek. And as she turns to leave, Aemond touched his face in surprise, where her lips were seconds ago.

Maegora feels herself being shaked, the young Princess opens her eyes to see Jacaerys standing over her, shaking her awake, "Mae!"

Maegora sits up in the bed she's sleeping in, "Jace? The hours late," She tells him and she sees that Baela and Rhaena are standing behind him. "What's going on?"

"Someone stole Vhagar," Jacaerys tells her,

"Wait Vhagar?" Jacaerys and Baela and Rhaena all nod, Maegora gets out of bed to follow them, while there was only one person in her mind who could have anything to do with what was happening. And it was none other than Aemond.

Maegora followed them down the stairs to the cave, she sees the person who took Vhagar, and her intuitions were good.

"It's him!" Baela says as they all stop to look at Aemond, "It's me."

"Vhagar is my mother's dragon" Baela states.

"Your mother is dead, and Vhagar has a new rider now." Aemond says.

Rhaena steps forward. "She was mine to claim."

"Then you should've claimed her! Maybe your cousins can find you a pig to ride. It would suit you." Aemond comments with a shrug.

Grunting in anger, Rhaena lunged forward and grabbed ahold of his arms. However, Aemond was able to push her down to the ground with ease just as Baela swung her hand forward and sent a punch to his face. What she didn't expect, was for Aemond to do the same thing as she fell to the ground.

"Come at me again and I will feed you to my dragon!" Aemond seethed, and Maegora's eyes widened, as she had never heard Aemond speak like that, ever.

As he said those words, Jacaerys punched him in the face, only to receive a kick to the stomach.

Lucerys jumped on Aemond, who punched him in the face to make the child back down.

"Aemond! Stop it." Maegora yelled at him, her anger with him rising once he had touched her cousins. "Stop it, please."

Maegora watched as Rhaena, Baela, and Jacaerys started attacking him, she huffed before interfering. Without a thought, she swung her fist as she punched her uncle in the face.

Aemond turned and hit Maegora back for her punching him, "Touch me again, dear Maegora and I will do much more than just punch you!" Aemond says standing over her since she was on the ground.

She feels something dripping from her face and touches her face and it bleeds. Maegora looked up to see Jacaerys punching Aemond, but Aemond just kicks him down, then Lucerys seems to be the only one who isn't down and he screams at Aemond as he goes to attack him, but Aemond grabs him by the throat and punches him in the nose.

Maegora watched in horror as Aemond held the little boy in a chokehold, holding a stone in his hand. "You will die screaming in flames just as your father did! Bastards!"

Maegora stumbled up to her feet as Jacaerys helped her up, while Baela and Rhaena held one another, blood on all the children's faces from the fighting they had just been doing.

"My father's still alive." Lucerys cries.

Once Maegora heard his small voice, she walked towards Aemond and punched him in the face again, making him fall down.

"He doesn't know, does he, Lord Strong?" Aemond mocked, coughing out blood as he rolled in the dirt.

"What has gotten into you?" Maegora asked, with tears in her eyes as she wrapped her arms around Lucerys. "Why are you doing this?"

Aemond stood up and Jacaerys in anger, unsheathed a knife from his side. He swung the knife towards Aemond, who dodged before he slammed the rock against his head, causing him to fall to the ground. The white haired Prince held up the rock, glancing at the Targaryen twins, then Maegora, not noticing Lucerys disappeared from her side, crawling to the knife Jacaerys had dropped.

Jacaerys threw some sand at Aemond when he looked back at him just when Lucerys swung the knife forward, slicing right across his uncle's eye, the sound of his screams of anger being heard. Aemond's screams of pained followed through, his hand clutching his eye as he collapsed to the ground, blood falling onto and through his hand.

Maegora gasped looking at Aemond.

And then the guards came in, "Cease this at once! Get away! My Prince, my Prince. Let me see. Gods be good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 990 16
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ โ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๏ฟฝ...
22.5K 627 8
๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™€๐™‡๐™”๐™Ž ๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™๐™”๐™€๐™‰ tore her mother apart from the inside out. She had gotten stuck halfway from the womb, slowly eroding the bones and...
106K 3.5K 38
Daenys Velaryon is the oldest child of Rhaenyra and Laenor Velaryon, but she shares the same true lineage as her brothers Jacaerys, Lucerys, and Joff...
28.3K 753 23
"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A DAUGHTER'S GRIEF.." "IT CAN ACCOMPLISH MANY GREATER THINGS.." "IT CAN BEND KINGDOM'S FROM THE INSIDE..." --- bounยท...