Dark Oneshots 📝

By IrisWillow04

( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't... More

1. Yandere Enemy Prince x Villainess Reader ☑
2. Yandere Second Male Lead x Heroine Reader ☑
3. Yandere Stepson x Stepmother Reader ☑
4. Yandere Billionaire x Maid Reader ☑
5. Yandere Angel x Evil Duchess Reader ☑
7. Yandere Human x Cyborg Reader ☑
8. Yandere Vampire x Sl@ve Reader ☑
9. Yandere Bodyguard x Idol Reader ☑

6. Yandere God x Saintess Reader ☑

5.4K 139 7
By IrisWillow04

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼

You sat on the bed with a frown on your face . Just a few moments ago you regained your past lives memories which washed away the sweet memories you thought you created with HIM .

You felt betrayed, sad and anger ...all at the same time.

Shion Igarashi , was a god disguised as a human in your world to collect the soul fragments of the love of his life . And one of the soul fragments of his lover belonged to one of your mortal enemy....your sister, Ayako L/n.

In order to get her , he used you . He deceived you with his fake care and love on one hand while on the other hand he he used dirty means from the shadows to sabotage you .

You had no idea of this and fell into his trap . You lost your saintess position and were cursed to death by all the holy figures while your sister Ayako L/n took over your saintess position and was cherished by her harem of men which also included Shion Igarashi, the disguised god.

Since you were cursed , you death wasn't smooth. You were tortured like hell for 15 years before you finally died .

That was what happened in your past life.

You remembered everything.....even the pain of those 15 years before death.

Your face contoured . Those brutal 15 years where you tried different ways to suicide but couldn't die . Even though you cried and begged for early death , you weren't bestowed. You had to suffer, taste the feeling of what is it like to be in hell.

You didn't want the past to repeat again. With heavy emotions, you decided to draw line with Shion Igarashi.

Meanwhile...... ,

Shion Igarashi who was happily monitering your lovemeter towards him suddenly frowned swing the sudden drop in affection.

" WHAT THE F**K "

Shion was baffled to see your lovemeter which dropped down to 0% from 50%.

Even the system assisting him in his journey in this world was also shocked.

" WHAT THE F**K HAPPENED !! WHY Y/N'S LOVEMETER WHICH HAPPENED TO BE 50% AGAIN DROPPED TO 0% IN THIS WORLD TOO"

[ System420 : I also don't know host.... ]

The system stated sounding confused itself ..... which only flared up Shion's anger more .

" You better find the answers for why it keeps dropping in every world when I am closed to get 100% . If not you will face the consequences "

The system which appeared like a cat , nodded nervously under the darkening gaze of his host before disappearing to find the answers.

" Y/n....oh my dear sweet Y/n , You Better Not Bring My Dark Side Back ..... "

It has been few days since you are trying your best to maintain distance from him but he won't just budge. Rather leaving you alone , he has gotten even more clingy . But that isn't the shocking fact ...... What is shocking is how he is brushing off even ignoring Ayako , the women who was supposed to bear his lover's soul fragment .

Currently you were trying to avoid him . But you couldn't since he got advantage over you . Even though he was in disguise of human , he wasn't any common human . He was the son of the former Archduke , Ron Igarashi , who had great connections with the church . Since Shion is now the Archduke after taking over his father's position, he could easily request a meeting with you thanks to the help of head priest.

And now you are here in the hall , trying to entertain him .

" May I know how can I help you Archduke Igarashi" you said in a formal which wasn't liked by Shion .

His frown deepened. Hiding the bubbling anger in him , he managed to grit out " Y/n why are you avoiding me ? Did I do something to make you hate me ?"

You were stunned by his question. You didn't know what to say . Even though you were avoiding him , you weren't that blatant in showing your anger and disgust towards him . So how did he found out ? . The question was a mystery to you .

Shion was eyeing your stunned form when his gaze swept over to the man , hiding behind a holy goddess statue, under the photo of his god form . The man was staring at you with a gaze that was too familiar to Shion....... because that was also the gaze Shion used to gaze at his Stepsister in the modern world.

The Obsession , the paranoia, the Possessiveness that gaze held was all same . And Shion didn't like it . He didn't want anyone to stare at HIS Y/N with that gaze .

When you weren't looking he snapped his finger , using his power he made the roof above the man's head collapse completely.

" Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh !!!! "

You were about to answer when you heard a feminine scream . Startled you look back only to be shocked to the bones. The roof which was highly strong, had collapsed.And few people were buried underneath.

You were about to go and help them when your wrist was caught by him .

" Y/n you haven't answer my question till now ? " He said coolly as if the situation infront of him was not of his concern.

" What are doing Shion ? This isn't time to play question and answer game . We have to help them"

Freeing your hands from his hold you ran inside to help other people.

Shion watched you running away from him . Just like you once did . His fist tightened. Gritting his teeth together in anger he mumbled to himself,

" Why do you always try to slip away from me Y/n "

Same night Shion stood near the huge window of this lavish palace with a darken face as he hear out the system's explanation.

[ System420 : Host there is a bug in every world which seems to obstruct our mission. Everytime the lovemeter reaches 50% , the bug will force Miss Y/n to remember her past life which is the actual the real plot of the novel , leading her to hate you . And.... ]

" And currently she has remembered what happened in the book . Now she hates me and wants to stay away from me " Shion completed the sentence, the system was hesitating to say . A smile of mockery passed his lips .

[ System420 : Also host , Miss Y/n is planning to runaway]

System fearfully uttered out . He didn't want his host to go berserk, he did just like in past worlds and destroy this world also.

" This time I won't allow her to run again even if I have to break that beautiful ankle of hers "

Shion was determined to cage his Y/n .

You cried trying to wiggle out from the holds of these bulky knights but failed to get away from them . They carried you to the centre of circle and left you there. Before you could get up and runaway, you were surrounded by a magical barrier which was glowing yellow.

" Please my lord accept our sacrifice and stop the destruction "

You heard the head priest say . You felt betrayed. Raising your head you saw the huge statue was glowing but it's eyes was glowing more . More importantly it was smilingly proudly.

You felt like in burning in anger .

All this was happening because of him . You thought trying to stop your tears from spilling out .

FLASHBACK.....

You were excitedly packing your stuffs in a jute book . Today you will be leaving for neighbouring kingdom to attend the Holy Light Meet and you planned to runaway from there and never return back to this kingdom.

You wanted to have no connection either with the plot or the main characters. 

But your plan was soon washed away . You were midway through the packing when you heard screams and cries of agony. Frowning you looked at of the window only to be startled by the scene. 

Buildings were burning out of nowhere. The sky was bloody red and pitch black clouds were hovering above the Kingdom giving the vibe that something ominous has yet to come . People were turning to a very dark shade of violet and puking out blood before strangling themselves with their own hands .

Baffled by the scene you got down. As you walked walked out to the church garden, you realised all this was happening outside of church premises, nothing was happening to the church. 

" What is happening!!! " You heard some nun yell .

" It is just like the ballad said . The god must be angry on us . WE HAVE TO CALM HIM DOWN " you heard the old man beside the head priest scream. Upon looking at him properly, you realised he was the previous head priest. So his words had weight it .

Everyone followed his words and begun preparing for the ritual to calm down the raged god . You were assisting them not knowing why was the god angry . 

The ritual started. The head priest with the help of previous head priest was able to summon the spirit form of God .

He is really majestic . You had to give him that credit . Shion in his spirit form of God was truly something else , you thought as he took over the control of huge statue of his , everyone in this kingdom worshipped.

" My lord please calm down....tell us what we did wrong. How to repent for our mistakes?....but please your holiness stop this destruction" the head priest pleaded.

You felt pity for him but you knew Shion wasn't the forgiving type according to the novel .

" I am quite Offended by certain peoples outrageous behaviour...." he said glaring at the injured bandaged man standing near the pillar . But you wondered how did he offend Shion when he was restricted to bed , taking bedrest after being the victim of roof collapse that happened few days ago .

".....but as a forgiving god I will forgive you if you punish that wretched soul and give me your SAINTESS Y/N "

You were baffled by his request. Out of shock you whipped your head at his way only to find out his glowing yellow eyes were in your direction.

Unconsciously gulping your own saliva. You backed away, continuously mumbling " no...no....no..no..." . But even before you could attempt to runaway, you were held captive by the holy knights.

" Put her into the glowing yellow circle " you heard the previous head priest yell .

You panicked and tried to wriggle out of their hold but how could you compare to two sturdy knights .

End Of Flashback....

You desperately banged your hands on the barrier, crying to get you out of here. But no one came to help you .

" It's useless to waste your energy on that barrier sweetie"

You were caught off guard by the sudden voice coming behind of you . You quickly turned  your head to see Shion in his human form smiling at you .

" Time to leave princess"

Before you could protest he grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him , leading you to bump in his chest. He mumbled some incoherent words . And in the blink of eyes your surroundings changed. You felt dizzy . Unconsciously you led on his chest before pushing yourself away from him . Nevertheless you failed to get away from him since he had his arms wrapped around your waist, caging you in his embrace 

" Let me go !!! "

" Why you are you always trying to get away from me Y/n . I just love you " . He looked at you with a expression of hurt but you weren't going to fall for it after you regained all your memories, you had some way forgotten.

" Don't joke with me Shion . I have remembered everything THAT YOU TRIED TO WIPE OFF . Yes!! Yesterday night only I remembered everything. I was your f**king stepsister in my real life whom you killed out of your goddamn jealousy. I always wondered why your name sounds so familiar but now I know. You are that crazy tech genius Shion K. who killed his own sister before throwing his own stepsister into the novel worlds . And God knows how many worlds I have already travelled. And you still think I will love you ? ...I HATE YOU !!! "

" 58 worlds "

" Huh ? What ? "

" You have travelled 58 worlds my sweetie and I have been following you to each and every world. And about you hating me .... that's doesn't matter to me sweetie. Because I will keep you with me , even if I had to break your f**king ankles and chain you to me . But I will never let you go ~ "

The End 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.3K 24
y/n's mother had just got remarried and the girl who had been blessed enough to have two sister's now has an extra seven brothers but what happens wh...
66K 1.1K 15
ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃᵐ ⁱ? ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ⁱˢ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ? ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵇᵘᵗ, 𝓘𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾. (⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠) Highest Ranks: #1 in yander...
1.9K 32 9
A yandere story. ~~~ Since I'm a big fan on the Yandere (love sick) character trope, I decided to write my own story with two of my OF a. All charact...
818K 14K 74
They stalk you, They kidnap you, They kill for you, They crave you, They will do everything for you... Because they love you _______________________...