Dark Oneshots 📝

By IrisWillow04

( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't... More

1. Yandere Enemy Prince x Villainess Reader ☑
2. Yandere Second Male Lead x Heroine Reader ☑
4. Yandere Billionaire x Maid Reader ☑
5. Yandere Angel x Evil Duchess Reader ☑
6. Yandere God x Saintess Reader ☑
7. Yandere Human x Cyborg Reader ☑
8. Yandere Vampire x Sl@ve Reader ☑
9. Yandere Bodyguard x Idol Reader ☑

3. Yandere Stepson x Stepmother Reader ☑

6.5K 151 22
By IrisWillow04

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼

You have signed a contract with country's one of the most elite man Mr.Laviero . You are now the contract wife of Mr.Laviero for next six months.

" Miss L/n be ready . My driver will pick you at sharp 6 " Mr.Laviero said curtly.

" Sure Mr.Laviero ..... I will be taking my leave" you smiled at the wretched man before turning away and quickly leaving. As if staying with a minute more will pollute you .

You would have never signed a contract marriage with a man who was 20 years older than you if he wasn't paying you enough money to get rid off the overflowing debt of yours.

Even though you signed the contract your morality was hurt .

But what can you do ? Life doesn't respect morality. It's a b!tch for money .

It has been 2 months since you are leaving in Laviero mansion and surprisingly you are safe .

Your piled up debt was finally clearing up. You are so happy that you didn't mind the clingy two faced son of Mr.Laviero , Darius Laviero.

He was handsome, smart , tall , rich , intelligent etc . No doubt he is a 10 out of 10 but his personality is totally in negatives .

When you first arrive , he welcomed you cheerfully. He was all nice and sweet towards you . But on the same night, he confronted his Dad regarding you .
You remember him yelling " I will never accept her as my mom " .

At that time you internally scoffed. '  As if I am dieing for you to accept me as your mother ' you thought.

Thank god that day you had to fill your water bottle or else you would have never known his two faced personality.

Infront of you he behaves like one thing and infront of his father he behaves like another thing.

For you he was chameleon 2.0 .

Nevertheless, you were not affected by it . The only thing mattered was money .

It was 10 pm when your returned to Laviero mansion. You were drunk and dizzy. Only wanted to go to your room and crash onto the bed . You were so deep in your own thoughts that you didn't notice the man sitting on the couch with a dark face in the dimly lighted living room .

He watched you , as you climb the staircase. He raised his hands in air to trace your form . His eyes never leaving yours until your form faded behind your doors .

" Y/n you shouldn't have let him touch you"

He lowly growled,as he pulled off his airpods from his ears , turned off his phone that was playing the live footage . He pulled on the hoodie and put on his black mask. He decided to give the lecherous director a visit.

Next day early in the morning , you sat in your agent's office in disheveled state wearing a oversized hoodie and loose pants . Your hair was tied into a messy bun.

" Miyon you better have a proper reason to summon my sleepy a$$ at 5 in the morning"

You grumbled giving him an annoyed look.

" Do you know the director who tried to miss behave you in yesterday's party he is found dead this morning . "

" Okay.....WHAT !!!!!! " Your drowsiness was gone in a snap .

" Yeah . His body was cut into 500 pieces and thrown into the bushes of his garden. "

" That's brutal !!! " You couldn't help but to comment.

" Y/n this is the 26th murder in the film industry. Whoever is this killer, seem to have grudge on our industry. He is brutally killing people left and right. As your friend and agent , I don't want anything to happen to you . Please be safe " your agent advised you looking worried.

" Don't worry I will " you stated trying to sound confident but infact you yourself were scared .

There are some days where we feel goosebumps for no reason. We have that gut feeling that something bad is going to happen but we normally ignore it .

Same happened to you and currently you are regretting ignoring your gut feeling.

You are tied to the chair with ropes. A cloth was stuffed into your mouth and your eyes were blindfold. It has been 3 months since you are like this .

" Y/n , my cupcake, I hope you missed me "

Goosebumps crawled all over your body hearing his deep yet magnetic voice .

He took off your blindfold and pulled out the cloth from your mouth. Your teary eyes met his  chocolatey orbs in which something dark was brewing.

Blood was splattered over his face . His clothes were stained with blood . He was holding a gun in his left hand .

" .....Darius...please...I.beg you.... please leave me..... " You pleaded. Brawling your eyes out . You were desperate to leave from here .

" Oh my my ~ . You called me by my name . How delightful~.......I am happy Y/n , you made me so happy . I will leave you if you play a game with me "

" What game ? "

" Game of hide and seek . You will hide and I will seek. If within a hour I catch you , you will do as I say . But if I failed to find you in a hour , I will let you go ...Now hide ~ " He stated as he undid all your ropes .

Under his dark gaze you hesitantly stood up , fearing he will shot you just like he did to his biological mother who tried to runaway .

You have seen how cruel he is , how sadistically he murdered his both biological parents. And you fear he will do the same with you .

" What are you hesitating for Cupcake? " He asked you with a smile.

" You... won't shot me....right ? "

" I won't cupcake. Now hide . I am counting 1...... 2..... "

You wanted to ask something but swallowed it back feeling Darius dark gaze .

" 3......4.....5.....6.... "

You sharply inhaled and without looking back you ran out of the basement.

Darius's eyes lingered on your running figure. He found it adorable. He was intrigued by your thoughts that you can runaway from him.

But not more intrigued than when he first saw you acting in the role Anna Cupcake or Mrs.Cupcake in " Seven Heavenly Walls " . In it you looked so beautiful, gorgeous and ethereal that you took his breath away . He wanted to have you , devour you . Make you his forever .

" Run , hide wherever you can cupcake but you can't escape from me "

You felt the time was passing very slowly . It has only 30 minutes since his twisted game begun . You were hiding under the bed of one of 7 guest rooms in Laviero mansion , praying for the time to pass quickly.

Your breath hitched when you heard the door unlock . You quickly pressed both of your hands on your mouth to stifle any kind of sound from coming out .

You heard the heals of his boots clicking. He was whistling the tune of your favourite song .

" Are you here my cupcake......umm where are you are my cupcake? "

Your heart was drumming against your rib cage . You were anxious to your bones . Tears were non stop flooding out of your eyes .

Suddenly your right ankle was grabbed making you yelp . You screamed out in horror as you were dragged out from underneath the bed .

" Found you " his eyes were sparkling and a wide grin decorated his face as he assisted you to kneel down.

The cold edge of his pistol , traced down from your eyes to your throat.

" Pl... please...d... don't kill....me... " You pleaded, begged to spare your life .

Normally it would have been shameful to beg to a person who is 10 years younger than you , but in the face of life and death , such things are forgotten.

" What will I get cupcake if I spare your life ?" He asked with a smile.

" Anything.... anything you ask.... please just... spare my life .... ".

His smile soared up as soon as he heard the term " anything" . He put his hands in his vest inner pocket and pulled out a document from it and handed it to you . He grabbed a pen from nearby table and gave it to you .

" Sign it to secure your life , cupcake "

You were too tensed and desperate to read the letter. Without thinking you signed your name where he pointed.

" Good work cupcake"
He pecked your forehead before taking the document back and securely placing it his vest inner pocket.

" I did as you said..... please don't kill me "

" My silly little Cupcake how can I kill you when your are mine wife ? "

" Excuse me !!! " You were startled by the new found information.

" The documents you have signed are marriage papers cupcake . According to the documents you are legally married to me . Now you are Mrs. Darius Laviero, my wife . You will enjoy all the benefits as my wife. I will keep you happy unless you try to runaway. If you try to escape me, I pull out all the six bullets into you . But you wouldn't escape me right wifey ? "

" I won't " you quickly shook your head scared for your dear life .

" Amazing. " With a huge smile he hugged you . Buried his face in the crook of your neck . Sniffing your alluring scent he mumbled...

" Finally you are mine Y/n . You don't know how many people I had to kill to make you mine. I will never let you leave me not in this life or any other life . Your fate is sealed with mine "

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 2.7K 28
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
34.4K 1.3K 24
y/n's mother had just got remarried and the girl who had been blessed enough to have two sister's now has an extra seven brothers but what happens wh...
767K 4.3K 45
You better run. You better hide. Or even better, is to not make any regretful choices. Welcome ladies & gentlemen to a book where it's filled with fu...