Dark Oneshots 📝

By IrisWillow04

( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't... More

1. Yandere Enemy Prince x Villainess Reader ☑
3. Yandere Stepson x Stepmother Reader ☑
4. Yandere Billionaire x Maid Reader ☑
5. Yandere Angel x Evil Duchess Reader ☑
6. Yandere God x Saintess Reader ☑
7. Yandere Human x Cyborg Reader ☑
8. Yandere Vampire x Sl@ve Reader ☑
9. Yandere Bodyguard x Idol Reader ☑

2. Yandere Second Male Lead x Heroine Reader ☑

7.3K 202 22
By IrisWillow04

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼

3 lives . It took you lives to understand no matter what you do the second male lead , Elion Versache will kill you.

In your first life as the heroine, he killed you at the end of story because you rejected him , leading the story to end up as tragedy.

In your second life where the villainess was reborn and you , the heroine had turned into villainess , he killed you because you ignored him .

In your third life where the second female lead was reborn and you , the heroine had a minor to no role, he still killed you because you were marrying another man .

No matter what you did he killed .

You were fed up after failure after failure to live past 25 years . You didn't want to be killed by him again hence you decided to hug the second male lead.... I mean your killer' thigh .

But that wasn't the only reason you agreed to married him , there was also another reason too .

Throughout your college life you didn't know how but somehow you have captured the attention of a very sick man . That deranged crazy stalker of yours will send you explicit and horrifying pictures , making you shudder .

You were scared out of your wits . You quickly contacted your parents and told them everything. They advised you to contact the police . But you already have done that and the police did nothing.

Then your parents advised you to get married. According to their logic if you get married to a powerful man , then the stalker won't be able to do anything to you . You found no problem in their advice so you agreed to get married.

But who knew they will present the second male lead for your husband's position. You didn't dare to reject him knowing how he killed you in your first life .

And just like that you got married in your second year of college, even before you could graduate .

" Argh I hate this gown it is so heavy " you complained to your just married husband as you saw the guests leaving.

" Shall I hold it for you ? " He asked stifling his chuckle.

You glared at him .

" It's all your fault. Why did you choose such a heavy gown ?.....Argh I am so tired . " You continued to complain. Annoyed by the dress as well as the hot atmosphere.

" I am sorry , it's all my fault " he apologized like a gentleman.

You agree he is handsome, witty , understanding guy .... far better than the arrogant domineering male lead . He would have been a perfect gentlemen if he wasn't the one who killed you three times in three lives.

Your tummy growled making you blush in embarrassment. You hadn't had food for long time. You were tired , hungry and annoyed.

" Are you hungry wifey ? "

" Yeah very hungry " you pouted carassing your belly .

" Wait here wifey , I will get you something to eat " you nodded at him .

" Thank you " you replied.

" Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" you screamed scared by the sudden jumpscare on the TV . You hugged your husband tightly , out of reflex .

" It's okay darling the monster is gone , you can look back at the TV ." Your husband , Elion soothed you as he lightly patted your back . He loved when you hug him actively. He was enjoying being hugged by you . He didn't want you to let him go but you did.

You slowly poke your head out of his embrace and turned your head back to TV to see that the monster was gone . You breathed sigh in relief before going back to smuggling with Elion .

It was a Sunday evening and you were lazily sprawled on your husband as you both watched the horror movie. Even though you get scared by horror movies, the adrenaline that kicks in during this moments satisfies your adventurous side .

Moreover you were in your those days of the months . You were craving to see some horror movies but you are scare to watch alone . So you asked your husband to accompany you . And he was more than happy to spend his time with you .

While you were lost watching TV, your husband was staring at you with love and obsession .

" Oh my god Mr.Versache is here" your friends fangirled as you all exited your college building.

" Look look he is waiving here !!! " one of the students behind you yell .

You gulped. You knew Elion was waving at you but no one knew . Your marriage with him was an exclusive family event. No main characters was invited except for the villainess who is his sister. So no one knew .

Elion Versache is a man on whom media loves to pry on thanks to his popularity as the most handsome and richest man in the country . But six months have passed, till now they haven't found the real identity of his wife , that is you . Thanks to the power he has .

But it looks like , he doesn't want to keep this marriage a secret anymore.

You wanted to runaway. You didn't want the overbearing attention. But before you could run away he hugged you .

" How was your day love ? " You heard him ask in his ear pregnanting voice ... yeah his voice was just so deeply melodious.

You heard people around you scream and squeal . You suddenly felt dizzy .

" Oh my god , Elion what are you doing here " you whispered in his ears .

" Came to pick you up for our dinner date wifey "

" Whaa......heuk" he carried your confused self to the car . Put you on the passenger sit , put one your seat belt before jogging around to the driver seat.

All this happened in just a span of minutes . You were in daze as the car roared off to streets.

In your opinion , it was best dinner date . But Elion didn't had the same thoughts .

" Elion are you still angry ? " You asked as you got out of his car .

" Yeah ...how dare that peasant look at you like that. And above it he flirted with you..." he grumbled. His eyes darkened as he clenched his  fist .

You sighed.

In the months passed by , as much of time you have spent with Elion , you knew the head of Versache is a very possessive man .

" Elion that doesn't matter because... " you closed the distance between you two . Put your arms around his neck . Tip toed to kiss him on his lips "....ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᴱˡⁱᵒⁿ " you mumbled in low tone , blushing from head to toe . Nevertheless he still heard you.

But it felt so melodious that he wanted to hear again but you shoved away his dazed self and ran towards your house .

He snapped out of his daze and chased after you . " Wifey what did you say can you repeat it " .

" No I can't. It's your fault that you didn't here "

He chased after you until he caught you and made you repeat your confession .

Midnight. It was midnight when he again opened his eye . In the dark room , he kissed your forehead before getting out bed.

" I will return shortly my love " he lowly whispered to you who was sleeping without a care in the world.

" Boss here " Elion's loyal guard handed him a hammer before returning back to his position.

The soft look that was on Elion's face while being with you was gone . Now his real cold face was back .

All the guards shivered due to the sudden chill their boss was emitting. They knew the man who was tied down and was laying in the floor was going to die after all he has  offended the devil .

" Please....sir...I beg you... please let me go...I will never do that again...." The man desperately cried .

" You must be alive to do that again" he raised his hammer and hammered the waiter's head .

" You dare to flirt with my wife , whom I married after lots of planning. Do you know how much crazy heights I went to have her ? From acting as her deranged stalker to her secret bodyguard, protecting her from every man other than me . I have lost the count of number of man I have killed for her . And you son of b!tch dared to come and rob my cabbage whom I raised with lots of care after my rebirth " .

Elion who has lost control of his own self was hammering the poor late waiter without a break . He wouldn't have stopped if his right hand man didn't stopped him .

" Boss calm down he is already ummm ......dead.... "

Elion finally realised what master piece he has created.

The waiter's head was cracked open . Blood was pouring out . His brain was hanging out barely connected to the nerves . The scene was so gory that the guards felt like puking but they didn't instead they gulped it back fearing the devil standing drenched in blood.

Elion was satisfied with his work .

" Clean it up " Elion instructed his right hand man before walking out of the basement to go get cleaned up in his guest room .

" I will never let my wife go. This time the heroine will belong to second male lead. No one will able to take her away from me , not even herself. No energy can stop me from keeping her with me "

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 651 13
-Yandere oneshots x reader •𝐅! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 【-------】-𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬 ❝your cruel...i love you..❞ [𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒] #𝟏 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫...
66.9K 1.1K 15
ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃᵐ ⁱ? ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ⁱˢ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ? ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵇᵘᵗ, 𝓘𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾. (⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠) Highest Ranks: #1 in yander...
35.3K 1.3K 24
y/n's mother had just got remarried and the girl who had been blessed enough to have two sister's now has an extra seven brothers but what happens wh...
821K 14K 74
They stalk you, They kidnap you, They kill for you, They crave you, They will do everything for you... Because they love you _______________________...