Seraphic (atwow)

By Softly_Blessed21

Jake Sully was finally living peacefully on pandora with his family. Unknown to Jake the RDA was returning wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chatper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chatper 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35

Chapter 34

86 0 0
By Softly_Blessed21

"Alright honeybun you're all good." Lee tugs on the bandages making sure they were tight. Laughing at Catleya who wrapped herself in the all the bedding she had shivering while Lee thought she looked adorable.

A knock on the door grabbed their attention making Catleya pull the blanket tighter to cover herself. "Come in." Garrett comes in with his eyes covered slowly walking in. "Lee I have the clothes you asked for Marcos thought it was best they be ours so they didn't pull in the bandages and I have some for you." Catleya laughs at the strange man who bumped into the wall making him crack a smile.

Lee grabs the clothes turning Garrett to the wall. "Stay like that till I tell you to turn around." Carefully helping her changing into the clothes. "Alright Garrett you can turn around." He sees Lee rolling the pants legs looking up to see the girl already looking at him as if she was studying him.

He tries to not make a face seeing the bruises on her face. "I'm Garrett Marcos husband. I'm pretty sure he told you about me." She smiles at him despite it making her face hurt. "So you're the asshole." Lee tries to scold her but he laughs already liking her.

"Oh me and you are gonna get along just fine." Marcos walks seeing everyone joking around ignoring Catleya's face as he goes over hugging her gently. "It's good to see those pretty eyes open again."

He pulls back and looks at the clock seeing it's will be morning meaning breakfast time. "Are you up for breakfast?" Immediately her mouth started to water and stomach made noises making everyone bursted out laughing.

"Alright imma get you some food but it's either soup or noodles till you're used to normal food again." The girl just pouts at Lee making Garrett walk over and whisper in her ear that he would sneak some sweets in for her.

Marcos glares at his man knowing his husband was up to no good. But stops himself from saying anything when he see the smile that the pair shared. Marcos catches her up on everything she missed while Lee takes her leave to the cafeteria.

Howe comes rushing down the hall with Quaritch when they both finally woke up from the little night activity together.(👀wink wink children) both of them almost knocked Lee down who turned the corner right when they did.

"What the hell Howe? No where have you been?! everyone been trying to get a hold of you all night." Howe goes red face trying to come up with a lie but Quaritch puts his hand on her shoulder making her turn more red.

Lee looks at them in disgust gripping the tray tighter till her knuckles turn white. "Oh you got to be fucking with me. You know what? No both of you stay away from her."

She goes around them making her way to the girl's room. "She's my patient Lee not yours." Lee looks at her with harden glare looking her up and down in disgust. "Then you would have been here instead you were business on your knees." Leaving the woman in pure shock at who she thought was her friend.

Lee quickly goes inside the room leaving the couple outside who had two different emotions on their face. "Don't listen to her she just bitter." Quaritch tried to touch her but she pushes away from him. "No she's right I ignored those calls what if something bad had happened?"

Pressing his lips into a thin line standing up. " Well I'm not letting some science freak tell me what to do." He pushes past her walking into the room with her running in after him. Both stopping at the sight of Catleya shoving food in her mouth.

Everyone beside Catleya looks up at them. "I told you both to stay away from her." She looks up from her food wiping her mouth. " Hi Doc where you been?" Tilting her head with her puppy dog eyes focusing on the Howe. Melting everyone hearts even Quaritch.

Howe just stutters not able to find the words but Lee cuts in making Quaritch hiss at her. "Honey she's been sleeping with that monster who responsible for this happening to you."

Quaritch started to make his way to Lee wanting to put her in her place. But a sudden force hits him looking down confused as well everyone else. There stood with her arms wrapped around his leg hugging it was Catleya.

"Thank you for saving me Miles." Looking up to him with those big eyes that made his heart tighten as he lowered himself to the ground. "It was no problem kid." She pulls closer him in hug making him uncertain as he was not use to being affectionate.
(How I imagine them)

She pulls away making him miss the hug a little but he pushes that thought away as he stands up wearing his usual glare. Lee was fluming clenching her fist. "Honey why don't you finish your food with Garrett while me and everyone else have a talk."

Running back over to the bed digging into the noodles ignoring everyone even smacking Garrett's hand when he tried to take a noodle as everyone exitied out the door.

"So Yaya tell me about you. I only know alittle bit of you from Marcos." Raising her eyebrow at the nickname liking how it sound. "I'll tell you if you gave me some sweets like you promised." Both smirking at each other as he goes into his pocket telling her to close her eyes.

Unwrapping the cloth placing it into her hands. "Alright pretty girl you can look." Gasping loudly as she picks one up to smell immediately being hit by sweet aurora.

Both turning to the door when screaming can be heard she quickly pushes one into her mouth. Watching Garrett get up and walk to the door putting his ear on it listening. "Are they fighting because of me?" He just nods making her sigh. "There's no point in fighting. Do you know when I can leave?"

Garrett doesn't answer just turns around and sitting next to her. He even tries to eat one of the treats making her quickly bite into the second making him laugh as he lifted his hands in surrender.

"You gotta be cleared physically and mentally Yaya especially learning about your dad." "Look I wanna handle it my way and should be allowed to do so." Crossing her legs grabbing his hand studying the roughness of it. "What about Spider?"

"We don't know anything about him. The Colonel didn't have him when you two returned, They think he's dead or with Sully." She just gets up for the bed ignoring his protests and pushing his hands away as they tried to grab her.

"Don't touch me." Making the door open which cause everyone to stop talking as she pushed through them walking to exit.

"Please honey you need to stay here"

"Leya come on it's not time to be stubborn you just woke up."

"Kid you need to listen to the science freaks."

"Catleya don't make me have you restrained."

She just keeps walking leaving them all in shock. Finally making it to her room locking the door so no one could come in. Throwing herself on the bed allowing herself to processes everything.

The overwhelming feeling of being alone and lost took over as a sob ripped through her body. Feeling dread fill her body as she tries to slow her breathing.

Pushing herself deeper into the bed crying for everyone and herself. Wishing she was back home on earth. Wishing she was never found even though she was happy to know spider but he was gone now. Everyone was gone and she's completely alone now was her last thought as she finally passed out from all the stress and anxiety.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 157 17
The sully's lives have been through a lot with the attacks of Quaritch and moving homes and being welcomed into the Metkayina. Neteyam is in recovery...
60.9K 1.6K 26
- Jake Sully X Reader (Avatar Fan-Fiction) - |Avatar Franchise| - Book 2 - Following the events of the first story, Jake and Y/n are married and mat...
10.4K 118 15
Fayn was only twelve when she lost her parents. She had lost them in a terrible war between the sky people and the Na'vis. She thought she would've b...
190K 5K 30
Abandoned from birth. Trained to kill from a young age. obsessed with escaping earth and exploring the world of Pandora. A young girl finds a book al...