Mafia's Captive |(His Captive...

By SabhyataSahu

Gaia Azzaro I was the mafia princess of the Camorra but only in the eyes of the world. There was never anythi... More

Blurb
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note
Chapter 34

Chapter 25

243 12 2
By SabhyataSahu

I stretched my body in my half-asleep state and moved my arm to hold Gaia but I was made with thin air. I smile remembering our passionate night before. Rummaging for my boxer shorts I slid them over my naked form with my eyes still sealed shut. My eyes opened in alarm as my entire body switched to flight mode. My gaze swiftly snapped towards the source of noise that made me come awake from my slumber. My laptop pinged with a notification, followed by a screeching alarm.

Gaia's startled screech came from the kitchen, followed by the noise of a cup breaking. Leaving the alarm to continue blaring, I draw my weapon and charge toward the kitchen in rush.

I felt a little gush of relief as I found her in the kitchen clutching something to her chest, her face filled with terror, she was not physically hurt. I moved to aim to look for an intruder, shoot to kill. When I found nothing out of the ordinary, my head quickly wrapped around the situation.

Lowering my gun, I walk back toward the table and check the notification. The ear-splitting sound stopped, blanketing the house in a deafening silence. The notification indicated that someone from my phone had called the police.

"What the fuck did you do?" I roar, charging towards Gaia, grabbing her by the back of her neck I pull her to me. A hoarse sob left her lips, her face was already marred with dry tears, face turned red and slightly swollen from all her crying. The phone she clutched to her chest slipped from her hands. I tightened my hold on her neck and pulled our faces closer until our noses were touching each other.

"You call the only number you could, huh. My gun was just a few feet away, myshka. So why didn't you just shoot me? It would have been a lot less painful. I would have died in my sleep. Blissfully, because I finally got to tell you how much I love you." I whisper slowly, my voice void of emotions, feeling the numbness, and defeat I had never felt before in my life. I thought we had made progress and finally were on the path to forget that I had kidnapped her. Maybe she was beginning to feel something for me too. She was physically comfortable in her body if last night was any indication. She no longer felt the need to hide her, from me, from herself. I was happy. We were happy.

"No. no. I didn't want you to hate me." she sobbed, clutching my neck as my hands suspended on my sides in defeat. Her fingers move to cup my cheek, shaking me to bring me back to her.

"But you hate me. Admitted, you give me hope. I thought I could make you fall in love with me, you know." I chuckle ruefully. "I told you everything..."

"Please.." she pleaded with me, trying to make me look into her eyes.

My heart ached, my hands shivered as I fought my need to gather her in my arms as her knees gave and she fell to my feet, crying miserably. My back collided with the fridge as I walked back from her just needing some distance before I do something reckless.

Hairs on the nape of my head raised in alarm as I heard the elevator door sliding open.

Ruslan emerged and ran to the living room area with his own weapon drawn. His eyes widened in alarm to see Gaia crying helplessly, mumbling incorrigible words. His eyes scanned the scene from the broken cup, shattered screen of the phone and Gaia slumped on the floor crying. He switched the gun to safety and shoved it back in his jeans.

"She called 911. Get her out of my sight." I order him, picking up the phone from the floor to call Natasha. She lives in the next building. I walk to the table checking the live feed to see an officer arguing with the front desk to let him in.

My fingers clutch the phone tightly in anger, it's the small mistakes that lead to a bigger disaster. The police coming inside the house would soon turn into a demand to check the property. The bratva can't possibly buy every police officer, and what worth we would be if we needed help to clean every single shit.

From my peripheral vision, I saw Ruslan opening the cap of a bottle as Gaia now perched on a chair was coughing.

"Didn't you hear me Ruslan get her out of here." I yell at him, my voice booming inside the house.

His face twisted in disapproval, but he gave me a stiff nod taking her towards the elevator. I threaded my fingers in my hair nearly pulling them out in frustration. Gaia's gaze burned a hole in the back of my head. I turned around to see her looking at me with her swollen eyes. Tears stream down her cheeks, but she hasn't bothered to wipe them.

She jolted from her stupor as the elevator door opened with a ping.

"You wronged me, Kazimir. You kidnapped me." She roared at me, her eyes filled with disbelief and anger. Ruslan came forward and ran his hand over her back soothingly. "Don't act like a fucking victim here." she broke down, leaning back toward Ruslan's soothing hand.

"I was reluctant to be free again because I think what I feel for you isn't Stockholm syndrome." She whimpered, her eyes had turned completely red from all the crying. I felt the walls closing in on me and felt like she was going far away from me, but I just couldn't move.

"You had years to wrap your head around your feelings... If you really loved me, if it was just an infatuation, an adventure." She sobbed out, Ruslan's eyes snapped towards me after hearing that I had told her everything about that day. Her weight suspended on Ruslan as I saw all the fight drain out from her body, Ruslan had to clutch her around her waist to hold her still. I turned green with envy to see them standing so close. And her next words broke something inside me.

"..But you expect me to fall head over heels in love with you in just 20 days. How is that fair Kazimir. How..." She wanted to say a lot more but her voice broke.

Ruslan took her to the elevator, and the doors closed without any of them turning around to give me a last glance.

*****

"So what's the nature of your relationship" The cop asked us. Clicking on his pen to write our answers down on his notepad which looked like he hadn't used them in months. No wonder why an officer like him was sent. An old guy with a beer belly, along with a female rookie cop who was more interested in the dresses I had got for Gaia. Nothing ever comes out from these high-end buildings apart from these cops getting out a thousand dollars richer.

"She is my fuck buddy. I call her when I am horny." I answer.

The officer coughed as his gaze moved toward Natasha who was sitting on the other end of the three-sitter couch as she opened her legs slowly, then folded them over doing her basic instinct routine as she wore the t-shirt I had discarded last night. and I sat in my boxer briefs.

My finger itched to shoot Natasha, despite my warning to not do anything extra. She is fucking doing it. And this dirty fucking pervert cop who looks ready to sell his soul to have Natasha in his clutches. And that fucking bitch of a rookie cop eyeing the dresses, the house and me. And I thought I was a criminal.

"She is the one who called so I want to hear from her." The cop threatens.

"I just told you we are friends with benefits." I try to argue in a bored voice. He widens his eyes in an attempt to patronize I raised my hands in silent surrender and gestured towards Natasha.

"Thank you, officer. what's your name?" she spoke in a honeyed voice blinking at him as if she was that dumb to forget the officer's name that he just told us minutes ago.

"Brandon."

"So Brandon." She sniffled, leaning down to grab a tissue flashing him her ample amount of cleavage. That bastard literally smacked his lips in a trance.

"So I was in my bathtub shaving my kitty..." he gulped audibly as the rookie cop gasped in surprise. "I accidentally got turned on. I was in dilemma if I should be shaving first or get on to some action." She spoke in a perfect bimbo voice giggling.

"You see I just had my nails done. So I couldn't really do it alone and I don't like toys..."

The officer cleared his throat readjusting his bodycam only now remembering his duty to protect and serve.

"What?" Natasha batted her lips.

Brandon sat up straighter and the rookie ran to stand near the couch he had grabbed. "Why would you say you were kidnapped." he asked licking his dry lips.

I groaned inwardly in relief. he had given what Gaia had said to him on the 911 call and that's all we needed to know. The 911 calls are recorded and monitored. We can't afford to have this call raise any alarms, one thing leading to another and before we knew it we could be in for further investigations. This has to be dismissed as a nuisance call made by an insecure jealous woman.

" And I would like to talk to Miss Natasha alone." he spoke sternly. The rookie Emma was more than happy to trudge toward me to take me to some other room as I didn't move to leave.

"This is my house, motherfucker." I groaned in irritation heading towards the gym. Emma followed me there looking around the house with dreamy eyes. I let her have her fill as I listened to Natasha's voice. The house was a bit empty without all the furniture from my room and neither was Natasha trying to be any discreet.

"He just shows whenever he is horny, literally kidnaps me from my house for a quickie and when I tried the same thing today. Bam! That bastard was with another girl. Playing shopping. I was devastated. He just robbed me of my dreams and murdered my kitty for other men with his magic dick. He abducted all my senses locked them in a cage and then in turn treated me like a whore. but I had enough today I am tired I am done with this son of a bitch." She cried.

"And then he offered me these clothes... I don't want this. I want my old self back." She begins sobbing now.

"Calling 911 unnecessarily is a crime, Miss." Brandon sputters, standing up. Emma ran towards him and I followed after her.

"He is the criminal here. first 3 months I didn't even know where he lived. he would just send the car to the corner of the street and I would get in like a street hooker..." She charged towards me and attempted to scratch my face before Emma stopped her.

"Mam this is enough." She held Natasha as Brandon looked around to make up his mind. It was 5:30 in the morning he had a long night and just needed to get home. Natasha could go on with her theatrics for hours but I had enough.

"I will burn the dresses she had touched and then we can have a long vacation in Greece." I offer, Natasha's eyes lit up and the officers left after warning us.

As soon as they left she came back to her assassin avatar.

"Talk to Sasha he will hand you the cash." I said to her in dismissal. She would reach out to Brandon and offer him money so this never gets out. I didn't want to hurt the man on the verge of retirement nor take any chances in case he wanted to do one last moral thing before his service was over.

"Give me two weeks he will do it for free."

Namaste. It will be really helpful to me if you share the story link on your Conversation Board or social media. And thank you for reading. Please don't forget to VOTE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐for the chapter and leave your COMMENTS below.

I would love it if you checked out my other stories, 'Aurora's Aura' 'Billion Dollar Wedding' 'Violet Hues' 'Becoming Romeo' & ''Mafia & Miss Honey'. The story link is on my profile  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 97 12
She's his opposite in every way... and the weakness he never saw coming. Bold, impulsive, and reckless to a fault-- Niko Volkov has no place for inno...
260K 4.7K 70
ONGOING {Book one in the 'Dark' Mafia Series.} "Kill me," She rasped, her voice hoarse. It was confusing, she wanted this, she wanted me didn't she...
9.4K 143 105
When I saw her from across the bar with her pretty little face, her big brown eyes, her long black hair and her beautiful, fuck-me body, I just knew...
220K 7K 29
❝𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯, 𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘢𝘴, 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦...