Rishton Ki Dor Bandhe- Kaira...

By peckerwood591

A rewrite of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlatha Hai's third gen track. Karthik and Naira are alive and have four kids... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Character Sketch

2.4K 67 4
By peckerwood591

Kaira Goenka: The youngest of four siblings. 24 years old and a Doctor at Oberoi Hospital. Vows to get her family back together.

Rudra Oberoi: A carefree photographer who is disowned by his family for not being a Doctor. 24 years old.

Karthik Goenka: CEO of the Goenka Enterprise. Father to four kids. Married to Naira Goenka. Loves his family and wishes to be a best friend to his son-in-law.

Naira Goenka: Owner of Naira Dance Academy and a reknowned choreographer. Mother to four kids and the voice of reason in her family.

Akshara Sharma: Second daughter of Karthik and Naira, Aarohi's twin. Married to Abhinav Sharma after a tragic incident from her first marriage. Abhir's mother.

Aarohi Birla: Oncologist and Head Doctor of the Cancer Department at Birla Hospitals. Ruhi's mother. She lives with the Birlas to be near Neil's memories. 

Kairav Goenka: Eldest child of Karthik and Naira. Has a deep rooted anger in his heart from the incident six years ago. 

Abhir Sharma: A sweet loving 5 year old boy. Son of Akshara. Adoptive son of Abhinav Sharma. 

Abhinav Sharma: A tourist driver in Kasauli. Adoptive father of Abhir and Akshara's husband. An orphan who always yearned for a family.

Abhimanyu Birla: Misogamist and Head Doctor at the Birla Hospitals. Ruhi's poppy and Abhir's biological father. Ex-husband of Akshara. 

Ruhi Birla: Daughter of Aarohi and Neil. Abhir's sister and best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 57 4
What if Abhimanyu hadn't divorced Akshara and left her shattered after Neil's death? After Abhimanyu is shattered by Neil's death, he and Akshara sup...
9.8K 788 27
the story about kartik and naira they both love each other but seperated by destiny but meet again because of thier family their family wants them...
14.5K 981 24
In the aftermath of heartbreak and betrayal, Akshara and Aarohi, once torn apart by misunderstandings, stand at the crossroads of rebuilding their li...
4.9K 366 5
A book on abhira and abhinav and abhinav as a father which contains their bond and with grown up abhir too ,the scenes we couldn't able to see in the...