Mini Killjoy

By IllKnockYouOUT

You had a perfect life. You had a loving mother and father, a kind (but sometimes annoying) sister, and great... More

Can this be forever?
Where am I?
A New Life
Target Practice and Broadcasting
Fighting Draculoids
Val Velocity
You're not my sister... you're a murderer!
She's Powerful...
Mad Gear and Mom
Her Message
Birthday
The Plan: On Both Sides.

Rescue Mission

5 0 0
By IllKnockYouOUT

Party Poison

The next day, I woke the guys up early in the morning. If they protested, I used my plan to save Olivia as bait. I also called over the Ultra Vs and the people who live at the radio station. We were all sitting down at a booth and were all waiting for me to talk.

"You have something to say, Party?" Val asked, waiting for me to explain it.

"Yes, a plan to save Olivia," I stated.

"What is it?!" Cherri jumped out of his seat and asked frantically, "What is it? We'll do anything!"

"I'm gonna need some of your people, Velocity," I explained, "We're gonna barge into BL/ind headquarters. We all know where it is, right? We'll make it in. Once we get in there, we search for Olivia and kill as many draculoids as we can. None of us will die if we bring enough people."

"I'll call my friends, now," Val said and left the room.

"What happened to violence is never the answer?" Ghoul asked me.

I was about to answer but was cut off by Cherri's voice from behind the table, "That doesn't matter now. All that matters is saving Olivia."

And with that, he walked away.

"Where are you going?" I called after him.

"I'm gonna go find some people to assist us," he answered, then left.

Kobra hurried after him so he could join. There would be a lot of people who'd be happy to help us. Kobra and I went around and introduced Olivia to some people she hadn't seen before a couple of months ago, so she's great friends with them. Dr. D and Pony went back to the radio station to announce our plan on the radio before we left. Ghoul and Jet left with the Ultra Vs, leaving me all alone in the diner.

Not being able to keep my facade any longer, I sped-walked to my room and collapsed on my bed. I let out a quiet sob and stayed there for a while. I was horrified. I was afraid of what they were currently doing to her. I was afraid that we wouldn't be able to get her or ourselves out of there alive. What am I gonna do if someone dies? What are we gonna tell Mad Gear if Olivia dies? God... what did I do?
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I didn't have time to properly think about how to execute my plan because everyone came back to the diner a couple of hours later, telling me they were ready to go. Since there were a lot of people, we all had to talk outside of the diner.

"So, what exactly do we do?" Jet asked.

"How many vehicles do we have?" I asked.

I waited for someone to count, then someone shouted, "Fourteen!"

"Alright," I nodded, "Okay, everyone! Follow my car. We will drive into the city and make our way to BL/ind HQ. Once we are in, we will search for Olivia and kill anyone who gets in our way. I know you all know what she looks like, so there will be no problems, correct? Any questions?"

Since no one spoke up, Ghoul did, "Alright, everyone, start filling up those cars and follow us closely. We will stop our vehicles to give more directions before we make it into the city. Let's go!"

And with that, everyone climbed into a car. In my car, I was driving, Kobra was in the passenger's seat, Jet was behind me, and Ghoul was behind Kobra. While we drove in silence, Ghoul pulled out a picture of Olivia from out of nowhere and put it on the windshield.

"Our motivation," he explained, "I took it when a crash queen found a Polaroid camera."

We nodded and stared ahead of us. Well, they stared at the picture, but I stared straight ahead. I can't look at Olivia until I know she's safe and forgives me.

We finally made it to the city but didn't cross the line that separates their world from ours. I stopped driving and left the vehicle along with Ghoul. The other cars rolled down their windows, knowing we had something to say.

"Alright, so," Ghoul started, "Party, Jet, Kobra, and I have been in and out of the city multiple times. The air changes. When each one of you left the city and came into the zones for the first time, you didn't notice it, but the air changed. Due to the bombs, the air has a certain toxicity in it that we somehow can breathe. You will get sick. I don't know why it makes you puke, but that will happen. Just take a couple of deep breaths and focus on your mission."

Ghoul finished informing others about the city and climbed back into the car with me following. As soon as I closed the door, I immediately pulled off and drove into the city. I felt lightheaded because the oxygen changed from what I was used to, but I dealt with it. Ghoul turned around to see if the others were following us, and they were. As I sped through the streets, I let my gaze wander around. Everything changed. All buildings are super tall and nothing but white. Everyone was wearing white. All girls and women had the same outfits and hairstyles and so did the men. This freaked me out and made me feel grateful that we left when we did.

When I saw the tallest building in the whole city, I knew that it was BL/ind headquarters. I parked my car in a hidden area, then walked up to the building with everyone walking behind me.

"Guns out!" I ordered and pulled my gun out.

I approached a door that needed a passcode to go through it.

"What are we gonna do now?" Kobra asked.

Instead of answering his question, I shot the keypad. I heard a beep and a click and immediately knew the door was unlocked. I kicked the door open and walked through it. There were draculoids everywhere and seemed stunned when we showed up.

"Alright, everyone, listen up!" Ghoul shouted, "You are going to lead us to where you are holding our kid, Olivia Grey, captive... and there will be no trouble."

The draculoids still stood, unmoving, then in one swift motion, all grabbed their guns and started shooting at us. That's when the whole fight broke out.

"Party!" called Jet, "Come with us to find Olivia."

I nodded, rage coursing through my bones. Jet, Kobra, Ghoul, Cherri, Val, and I ran away from the fight and started searching the building. While we were looking through the cells that they had people in, we opened them. We wanted to free those who were unjustly captured. The first cell we opened triggered an alarm and now the whole building was flashing with red lights and the alarm siren was blaring.

One cell caught our attention. There were two people in that cell smashing their bodies against the glass. It was Korse and the slut- I mean the lady. I looked at the keypad and saw it was fried. Did Olivia do this?

"Hey, Korse, buddy," Ghoul teased, "Need help?"

"Fun Ghoul?" Korse snapped, "Get us out of here!"

"No can do, old pal. But what we're gonna need you to do, is tell us where Olivia is."

"How would we know? We've been trapped in here for a while."

"So, she escaped on her own or did someone take her somewhere to 'fix' her?"

"She escaped on her own and locked us in here, now could you get us out, please?"

"Sorry, bud, no can do. You shot me, remember?"

And with that, we ran down the hall, while Korse and the Lady shouted our names. We called out to Olivia, hoping she would answer but we couldn't hear anything. Until we reached a door near the exit and that's where we saw her.

"Olivia!" We shouted, happily.

"Guys?" She asked, hope and joy filling her expression, "Party! Guys!"

She ran to us, leaving the girl she was with, behind. I opened my arms for a hug and she jumped in them, smiling and crying. When the other girl saw Olivia crying she started walking to us.

"Olivia, what's wrong-" she was about to ask but was interrupted by a gun being pointed at her face.

"Get the hell away from her!" Shouted Val, threatening to pull the trigger.

"Val, what is wrong with you?!" Jet exclaimed, trying to move the gun from Val's hand.

"Get off me, Jet!" He snatched the gun away from Jet's reach, "That's the asshole who made Olivia all depressed about killing someone! That's her sister!"

"She's not my sister," Olivia interrupted while jumping out of my arms and hugging Cherri, "by the way her name is Charlotte."

"Olivia, I-" Charlotte tried to speak, but was interrupted by Val once again.

"What do we do with her?" He asked, "Are we taking her or leaving her?"

"Leave her here," I said, "Unless Olivia thinks otherwise."

Charlotte gasped and said, "Olivia, please, I'm your sister for crying out loud! You can't leave me here."

Olivia walked away from Cherri and to Charlotte, "First off, you are not my sister. That is a lie. I thought I'd be the one to break it to you since no one else did. Secondly, I can do whatever I want. BL/ind is not controlling me anymore. Lastly, there is an exit right there. You'll be fine on your own. Now, my real family and I need to get to safety. Good luck out there, Charlotte. Let's go, guys!"

And with that, we followed Olivia out of the building.

"I'll go tell everyone they can leave now," Val said and was about to run off, but was interrupted by Ghoul.

"Wait, wait, don't go yet, I got a bomb," he said as we all chuckled.

"You're gonna blow this place up?!" Olivia exclaimed.

"Hell yeah, I am!"

"Alright, then go in and tell everyone to leave," I said, "then you can blow up the building."

Ghoul silently cheered, then ran into the building. Olivia hugged Cherri goodbye before climbing into the car with Jet and Kobra. I walked back into the building to see if Ghoul succeeded in getting everyone out of the building, and he did. It was completely vacant, besides the corpses of draculoids, Korse and the Lady still in the cell, and the alarm siren was still blaring.

"Frank!" I called out.

"I'm coming!" He called back.

I saw him running like mad in my direction.

"Run, run, run!" He yelled as he grabbed my arm and ran out of the building.

We rushed to the exit and my car. I pulled off before my door was fully shut. We all made our way back to the zones. I could see the building explode from my rearview mirror. That was fucking cool as hell. Thank God we got Olivia back safely.

WORDS: 1840

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
26.2K 1.5K 31
αž–αŸ’αžšαŸ„αŸ‡αžαŸ‚αž€αžΆαžšαž™αž›αŸ‹αž…αŸ’αžšαž‘αŸ†αž˜αž½αž™ αž‘αžΎαž”αž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž’αŸ„αž™αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž”αŸ’αžšαž»αžŸαžŸαŸ’αž›αžΌαžαžαŸ’αžšαž„αŸ‹αž˜αŸ’αž“αžΆαž€αŸ‹ αž αŸŠαžΆαž“αž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž‚αŸ’αžšαž”αŸ‹αž™αŸ‰αžΆαž„αžŠαžΎαž˜αŸ’αž”αžΈ αžŸαž„αžŸαžΉαž€ αž‚αŸαžœαž·αž‰αž’αŸ„αž™αž”αžΆαž“.....!!! αžαŸαž αŸ’αž™αž»αž„ αž‡αž»αž„αž αŸ’αž‚αž»αž€
57.6K 4.4K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...