Le sserafim 6th member

By popocacalaca

Yumi has been a trainee for a year and The only reason she's even interested of being a kpop idol Is because... More

DETAILS
1
2
3
!!!
4
6
7

5

13 0 0
By popocacalaca

YUMI POV

When I was getting ready for our concert we had I got a text by my little admirer.

HEY YUMI
IM IN THE STADIUM WAITING FOR YOU TO COME OUT
YOULL DO AMAZING
SEE YOU IN A BIT

HII
Im glad you came
I'll make sure I'm perfect just for you
See ya!

He definitely made me feel encouraged to do better than ever.So when we did I tried to look for him until our cameras went to him and Sunoo as they were the only people who went.Then the camera went to me where I kept looking at them smiling widely.

People went crazy when I kept staring at them but I couldn't help myself from getting distracted.It was literally my bestie and my crush!

When we could interact with fans I was looking around waving and blowing kisses.I saw a fan have a sign saying "Can you marry me yumi?" And when I saw it I started laughing and dramatically pretend to gasp and nod.That fan was so happy and it was obvious.

I looked up to see Jake and Sunoo again and when they realized I was looking at them they both were waving and clapping to support me and lesserafim. Before I looked away Jake made a heart and winked at me.I did one back in secret not trying to be obvious knowing our fans can be a handful.

After the concert I was happy to get a text from Jake.

YOU DID AMAZING
I'm happy you made a heart back to me
For a second I thought you wouldn't

Why would I not?
We both know I'm whipped for you

Good to know 😉

WHEN YOU HAVE A CONCERT
ILL GO TO IT TOO

Can't wait then

I'll make a whole sign for you
and your members

MINE BETTER BE THE BEST ONE

Uhh
No promises

Woww
How dare you

JKKK
Yours will definitely be the best

Good
Hey do you wanna meet up later?

Sure!
When and where?

I'll pick you up at 9 it's a secret
But dress up casual

OKK

I told my group and they offered to help and I accepted.Once we made our way to our dorm they made me change and do a new makeup look.When it turned 9 my unnies kept telling me to be safe and have fun.While Eunchae kept saying stuff like 'tell us if y'all kiss' and 'don't have too much fun but have fun.' I bought him chocolate and stuffed animal since he bought me something last time I wanted to surprise him.

When Jake picked me up and I got in the car I kept trying to ask him where we were going.He wouldn't tell me claiming it's a secret.I gave him my gifts and he kept telling me that i didnt have to.Once the car stopped I looked out the window to see we were at a park.A beautiful park.

"It's beautiful here wah" "Of course it is! I never been here before!" "Well there's a first for everything huh" "I guess there is" We walked around talking and had a good time I didn't even notice it turned 11.

He told me he'll drop me off to my dorm.Throughout the car ride we were still talking and I guess we had to part ways.I was to much of a coward to kiss him like I told Sunoo I would.I was just too scared of rejection.

"Jake" I called out softly "yea, is everything alright?" I hugged him and he hugged me back "thank you for this date I really enjoyed it" he chuckled and told me "I'm glad I took you there and by the way if you wanted to kiss me you could've just done it I would've contributed to it if I'm being honest"
And with that he just walked away leaving me flustered!

When I went inside I told my unnies and Eunchae everything!All of our conversations to what he just told me before he walked away!I didn't even think of kissing him!Actually I did but he's the one who brought it up! Hell he could've kissed me since he wanted to contribute it so much.

He definitely flirts but we never really did anything more besides hug but that's all. 'if you wanted to kiss me you could've' my ass!

I was making myself a little snack and called Sunoo

"Hey Sunoo!"
"Hey yumi soo how did the date go?"
"You're not with the rest of enhypen and letting them hear this right?"
"No I'm actually in the kitchen all of them are asleep"
"All of them are asleep my ass!We both know that they're there.But it went amazing I never knew he would take me to such a beautiful place!Omg and don't even get me started of what he said after the date!"
"Oh?what did he say?!"
"He said something like 'If you wanted to kiss me you could've done it and I would carry on!' Or something like that and that honestly that gave me butterflies but everything he does gives me butterflies.."
"BAHHAHAHAH THATS HILARIOUS HES PROBABLY TELLING YOU THAT CAUSE HE WONT DO IT HIMSELF"
"FOR REAL?Oh well I was thinking that I should.I mean like being a female and being the one who makes The first move on someone who flirts so much is pretty funny"
"That is actually so funny!Thats even more of a reason why you should kiss him!Cause imagine telling everyone who asks who made the first move and it's you?You're not really romantic at least that i dont know of and he is!"
"I am so romantic!"

We got in a argument until jay yelled at him to shut up and go to sleep.I started laughing so bad cause seeing Sunoo being so offended by his hyung yelling at him was hilarious.

/A WEEK LATER/

Enhypen was having a concert today and I made signs for every single one of them.

For jungwon my sign said "WONNIE = BEST LEADER BESIDES CHEAWON"
For jay: "PARK HAS 4 LETTERS AND 4+4 MAKES 8 CAUSE YOU ATE"
For sunghoon "YOURE NAME HAS 8 LETTERS FOR A REASON"
For Hesseung "BEST OLDEST MEMBER IN A BOY GROUP"
For my bestie Sunoo "FOR MY ANNOYING BESTIE SUNOO YOURE AMAZING"
For Jake "FOR MY JAKIE YOURE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING FOR A GUY AND YOURE DOING AMAZING"

When one of the members would look at my direction i would hold the signs up.A lot of fans found my signs funny and cute.When Jake saw my sign the camera went on me and then went on him to see his reaction.He kept smiling and laughing at the sign.I kept cheering loudly and making hearts to Jake not caring if anyone sees.And when he finally notices he made one back to me and fans went wild.

One of their popular songs came on and the screen went on me so I did the dance.Though I was a bit rusty at it I still did it.Jake was cheering for me the whole time I was dancing.

Just be him looking at me made me feel inferior. He made me feel alive.No one ever made me feel  the way he made me.Of course all my friends make me feel happy but he was different.He made me feel a different type of happy.

Once the concert was over I texted him

YOU WERE AMAZING
IM SO GLAD I CAME

You were amazing too!

Really?
How

When you danced to my song
You looked amazing

AWW
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Why else would I have cheered
for you if you're not good at it

Uhh idk to be kind
BUT
DONT THINK I DIDNT
NOTICE YOU LOOKING AT ME
WHEN YOU SANG FEVER

Oh so you did notice

IT WAS OBVIOUS

I was hoping you wouldn't
But since you did I was actually
dedicating my lines to you

OMG
That's so sweet
No one ever did that for me

Well there's always a first
for everything right?

YUP
Say what's something you always
wanted to do but never did it before

Why so you can do it with me

I'm glad you're catching on
So what's your answer

Have a kiss from you

Of course you would say that

NOW YOU HAVE TO DO IT
YOU SAID YOU WOULD

I change my mind about that then

WHAT

JKK
Be patient and wait for the kiss

If you wont kiss me on our
next date then I will

NO
I WANT TO THE ONE TO DO IT

Well you better hurry up to do it
Cause I don't think I'll be able to hold
back my feeling for you any longer

Uhm idk if I should say that's cute
or pretty creepy

IN A CUTE WAY
I MEANT THAT IN A GOOD WAY

Ok good cause if you weren't then
no more dates for you mister

Mister?!
Wow first you wont kiss me now
you're calling me a mister

Uhhhh
Yes

Wowwww
Can't believe you
You hurt my feelings baby

BABY?!

Yes
You act like one
And couples call each other
stuff like that

WOW SO I ACT LIKE A CHILD TO YOU
IF I WAS A CHILD YOU
WOULD BE A PEDOPHILE
NO KISS FOR YOU

WHAT NO
PLEASE
ILL DO ANYTHING FOR A
KISS FROM YOU

Woah aren't we desperate

...
Never mind then
Forget the kiss

NO IT WAS A JOKE
IM JUST PLAYING AROUND WITH YOU

You better be kidding
Or you don't get a kiss from me
I have to do a live rn but I'll text you later

ILL WATCH IT DWW
AND TEXT YOU LATER THEN

The whole live Jake looked happy at first then tired and I could tell he was so I decide to text him again.

Are you ok?
You seem tired in the live

Oh yea I'm ok

Are you sure?

Yes but I do need something

What is it i could try to help

A kiss from you

..
I will help then

REALLY

If I could I would but I can't

After they live!
Let's meet up and hopefully get the
kiss we both would want

You're so cute

What do you mean

It sounds like you're planning our kiss
It's funny and cute to be honest

Oh
I am
Hopefully it's as wonderful
as I'm imagining it

I hope it is too
Or that would seriously suck to be us

Mhm
Well I have to stop texting remember
I still have a live

Yea yea
See you later

He was happy the whole live.Eungenes were wondering who he texted for him to be so happy afterwards.

I was waiting at our usual spot waiting for him until someone tapped my shoulder.It was Jake.I got up and hugged him he hugged me back and we started waking.

We were walking around the park at night hand in hand talking about everything.We were watching the moon together in a tree we climbed.

"beautiful"he all of a sudden said "I know right I love looking at the moon!Its so pretty to look at" "that's not what I was talking about but sure let's go with that" "oh we're you taking about me?" "Yea" "Oh well thanks your quite good looking yourself" "I was thinking of handsome but good looking works just as fine" "Yah don't be so picky you're really handsome more than I could explain" "Really?Uh thank you" "what?You get shy after compliments?" "..yea"

I laugh at his shyness "it's ok I do to just not with the people I'm close with" "well we're opposites huh" "I guess so but that's ok if we're the exact same wheres the fun in that?" "You're right we're the same but different in some ways" "We really are.Our personalities compliment each other" "I thought the same thing!We really are similar sometimes"

I smiled and looked at him to find him already looking at me.We were inches away and he said "I hope the kiss I've been dreading is as good as I dreamed" "dream of huh?" He laughed at my teasing and leaned in closer when a flash went off

We both looked at where it came from to see some guy run off. We both realized our careers are about to either end or never let us be together ever again.

Out of both of those options I'll rather pick neither. Both of them are terrible.We walked back to my dorm in silence.The both of us knowing that we were going to be the next big thing tomorrow.

When he dropped me off befire he could walk away I grabbed his hand and hugged him. "I'm sorry" "for what you haven't done anything-" "We're probably going to get in trouble and I'm sorry for it maybe if-" "don't apologize about it I didn't regret any of it" "Neither do I well bye I think I'll see you tomorrow to be welcomed with the biggest so scolding of my life." He chuckled at me still being so chill about what might happen to us "yea bye goodnight see you tomorrow then"

The first thing I did whats call Sunoo

"Sunoo"
"Yea what's up did y'all finally kiss?"
"Well we would have if Uhmm"
"Ugh just say it already!"
"Someonesawusandtookapictureandifeelreallybadbutjakesaidnottoqorryaboutcausehedoesntregretanyofitandidonteither"

(Someone saw us and took a picture and I feel really bad but Jake said not to worry about it cause he doesn't regret any of it and I don't either)

"I heard part of it but just to make sure someone saw y'all and he said he didn't regret it and you agree??"
"Yea"
"Oh well good luck to y'all??"
"Yah!Im glad he doesn't regret it cause I don't either but like our career is on the line!I mean if I get kicked out I'll be sad but if he gets kicked out then I'll feel so guilty and blame myself for it!"
"Yumi chill out ok?He already thought of the consequences of you two getting caught and he would be sad if he got kicked out but he wouldn't blame you.He's not like that and he surely wouldn't want you to blame yourself too."
"Yea I wouldn't want him to blame himself if I got kicked out too but still the only thing that could happen to us tomorrow is either we have to stop talking to each other forever or stop being idols!Both options are terrible!"
"Well you are right there but!Here me out!It was for him remember that ok maybe it will calm you down?"
"It did but I still don't want to ruin his career!"
"You obviously didn't calm down..uh how about this tell me everything and I'll give you feedback"
"I already did"
"No tell me all your thoughts of what might happen"
"Oh well...."

That call was 2 hours long 1 hour was us doing skin care 30 mins was talking about people we both know and the other 30 minutes were about me and Jake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 47 13
𝐂𝐑𝐨𝐒 π‡πžπ«πš, A Korean-American firebrand ready to revolutionize K-pop. Fluent in English, she challenges norms as a YG Entertainment trainee...
12.3K 259 33
❛ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘩𝘺𝘣𝘦 π˜₯𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘡𝘴 𝘒 𝘀𝘰𝘦π˜₯ 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘱 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘡𝘡𝘭𝘦, 𝘡π˜ͺ𝘯𝘺 𝘡𝘸π˜ͺ𝘴𝘡 ❜ 𝗀𝖾𝗍 π—π—ˆ οΏ½...
266K 7.8K 28
LET ME IN BOOK 2 Soojin has now entered her new life at YG Entertainment, leaving behind her past at BigHit. How will her idol career unfold with the...
67.9K 1.4K 40
a scenario where theres 8 members instead a 7. rankings: #5 - newjeans (4/4/23) #10 - newjeans (4/5/23) #1 - JUNGWON ⁉️⁉️ (9/10/23) #3 - jungwon (9...