•My Villain• Bakugou x Y/N

By JazzyRay3

"What? It appears that the villain has a child with them." "So what do we do?" "I don't know, but she's just... More

Info
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty- seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-six
🎉🎊🎉🎊1K! 🎉🎊🎉🎊
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Favorite Character
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Oneshot
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-eight
Epilogue
AUTHOR NOTE

Chapter Forty-Seven

61 1 1
By JazzyRay3

Y/N POV

Finally, I was able to get back home after a thirty minute walki I would have used my quirk, but I would have broken all of my stuff if I did.

I open the door and was met with darkness out of instinct I grabed the knife out of my right pocket I tuned on the light and didn't see anything making me feel little more protected.

I turned to the door and taking my shoes off and putting my bag up "so where did you get those gifts?" I shot the knife towards the owner of the voice "toshi...I could of killed you..." I told him. Out of breath.

"So....are they from bakugou?" I looked at him and blushed "no there not" I told him letting my cheeks dye down.
"Why are you randomly getting gifts from people?" He questioned me concerned.

"Because I'm amazing Why else" I asked him hoping he wouldn't see the tag of it.
"Please tell me!?" He begged as I started to give in "okay go to my room and ill tell you everything." He nodded as he went up to my room and I went to the kitchen.

I got me a drink of water and went up stairs opening the door and then closing it.

"Okay im going to tell you BUT UNDER 1 CONDITION you can tell anyone! Okay?" He nodded

"On your life?"

"On my life!"

"Okay then well...tomorrow is my birthday...and all of the villains I'm close to know and they get me gifts each year."
He looked at me confused and opened his mouth.

I put the gifts down taking my jacket off looking at myself in my bedroom mirror

"So then....why don't you like celebrating it" my eyes widen and I looked at him "it's just not my thing" I turned to him and laughed and scrunched up my nose.

"Your lying...." he told he as I sat onto the bed "what are you talking about" my nose scrunched up again."you do that thing with your nose you scrunch it up" I looked down "my birthday isn't the best day of the year...because..." I paused looking at him trying to get the words out.

"It's the day my parents died..." His jaw dropped in shock "y/n...I'm so sorry I didn't-"

"No your fine I didn't tell anyone so how were you supposed to know?" I smiled st him sadly he got up and pulled me into his chest.."it's okay y/n....it's going to be just fine"

I cried into his chest "I miss them so m-uch" I told him "I know I know" he rubbed soothing circles on my back carefully maneuvering around the hurt spots

I eventually calmed down after about 15 minutes of crying "they must be so disappointed in me" he pulled me up by my shoulders

"Y/N...you are the most amazing person I know! You took care of aiko not thinking twice about yourself! You started to open up! You learned to love someone! You went to a hero school! Became the first EVER villain to win the sports festival! You survived being kidnaped and beaten to death! Amd did it all with a smile on your face!"

He pulled me into a tight hug..."y/n they are so proud of you it's crazy everyone is...and I might know a way for you to get back into the hero course..."

My eyes widened at his words and happiness filled my heart "really!" He nodded "but were gonna need all of UA for this plan to work"

45 minutes later

Eventually shinsou left so both of us could get some sleep I got into the bed with my oversized shirt and shorts on..

"I can feel I'm going to have a nightmare tonight" I whisper to myself every year I have the same nightmare with the same things happening and every time it gets even more realistic.

I sat up and got out of bed "what if they don't want me in there..."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
"You can come in here anytime you need something okay?" He looked at me with a smile

"Okay..."
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I got up out of bed with my pink dinosaur weighted stuffed animal and opened the door.

There room was only 2 rooms down so easily to reach I opened the door everything would of been pitch black if it wasn't for a little night light for me when I come in.

I looked at them "y/n?" Daddy said I could tell he was extremely tired "Daddy.." I said almost crying... I don't like my nightmares they make me feel like it was my fault.

He lifted up the blanket next to him and I crawled in and he pulled me into his chest "goodnight baby"

"Goodnight daddy"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
yall I know it's been a while but to be honest I wasn't feeling the best about where this story is going and just to warn yall I'm making things up as I go.

Anyways another reason I haven't been updating is because school I'd coming in about...11 days..... it's been 5 months since I started writing this story and honestly it's is coming to an end (not rn) in a couple of chapter (mabey like 7? Idk)

But I just wanted yall to know just love you all guys so much and don't forget to follow bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.6K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
24.6K 576 21
This is similar to Eri's story, however Usagi or Y/N comes in later. She is saved by the heros eventually after being abused and used for all of her...
1.3M 48.3K 65
After an accident as a child leaves you traumatized you shut everyone out and build walls and barriers that wont allow anyone to get close to you, bu...
289K 8.8K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...