𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 ♡ 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁�...

By hemmosluvr

"𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲�... More

𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

797 27 26
By hemmosluvr

"wait so mona killed alison?"

"no one killed alison."

"what!?" chris ran a stressed hand through his hair, "then what's the whole plot of the show?"

"ok so cece 'killed' alison because she thought alison was some crazy bitch named bethany, and then alison's mom saw and buried alison alive. THEN that psychic lady came and found her, then she ran into mona who told her to go on the run" lexi explained the very convoluted plot of pretty little liars while chris sat next to her, confused, "mona saw the real bethany and hits her over the head with the shovel, then melissa finds the body and buries it because she thinks it's alison and that spencer killed her."

chris buried his head in his hands, "that still makes no fucking sense."

lexi sighed, "you just don't get it."

"but i will" chris promised, grabbing the remote from her hands and hitting play on the next episode.

"you probably would've gotten it better if you didn't start watching during the middle of season 4" lexi realized, leaning back on the couch and very discreetly moving closer to him.

chris laughed, "i told you that 3 episodes ago."

"season 4 is the best season i don't know what to tell you" she argued.

he rolled his eyes, "would've been better if i knew what the fuck is happening."

she laughed, before taking out her phone and slightly tilting it away from chris.

madi baby
how's it going?

lexi baby
omg

madi baby
OMGGG, oh em gee, or omg.

lexi baby
oh em gee with a lil bit of OMGGG

madi baby
O M G

what's the haps

lexi baby
ok so his arm is like on the couch
behind me so he's basically like
putting his arms around me 🤭🤭

madi baby
OMG OMG OMGGG

HE WANTS U SO BADDD

(we're severely mentally delirious)

lexi baby
ISTG HE JS MOVED A LIL BIT
CLOSER TO ME

madi baby
KISS HIM!!!

lexi baby
SHUT UPPP YK I WOULD 🙄🙄

also where the FUCK are you i need u to take a lil pic of chris and i so i have proof i'm not crazy

madi baby
bitch me and my mother have been at target for like three hours

did you JUST realize i'm not home?

lexi baby
no...

madi baby
well i'm On my way! back now

"hey, you told me i wasn't allowed to be on my phone because i was 'witnessing history'," chris called her out.

"i've already witnessed history" she defended, moving her phone further out of his eye sight.

"we're supposed to witness history together" chris said, "who are you texting anyways?"

"uh madi" she told him.

"texting madi is more important than 'witnessing history' wowwww" he shook his head in fake disappointment.

she sighed and put down her phone, "sorry" she fake rolled her eyes.

"i guess i forgive you" he joked, earning him a dirty look from lexi.

a silence overcame them as they settled into the show, lexi rewatching with a smile and chris with his head tilted in confusion from how convoluted this show was.

"wait so i don't get it" he said suddenly.

she sighed, "get what?"

before he could answer, the front door swung open. both turned their head towards the sound, waiting for whoever had opened it to make their way through the house.

"lexi!" madi shouted through the house.

"madi!" she shouted back, watching as her best friend towards her.

"i got you this" she handed her an ice cream cup, "i don't think it melted, i made my mom drive really fast."

"awwww" lexi smiled at her, "thank you laura!" she shouted through the house.

"you're welcome sweetie" the woman yelled back.

"stop fucking yelling" matt grumbled, walking down the stairs.

"good morning matt" chris rolled his eyes, "it's only 4pm."

matt just gave chris a dirty look and made his way to the kitchen. madi made swift eye contact with lexi, telepathically telling her that they had to debrief later. lexi silently agreed, watching as madi made her way to her room, trying to leave in a way where it wasn't obvious she was trying to get the two alone, and thus helping them get together.

"is that bubblegum ice cream?" chris laughed, teasingly.

"no!" she defended, "it's actually cotton candy."

chris raised his eyebrows in fake suprise, "wow what a difference, my bad."

"shut up" she ate her ice cream, "you want some?"

"nah i'm good" he answered, "that actually sounds disgusting."

she scoffed, "oh my god, you're such a hater."

he smiled at her, looking over at her, taking in how the tv light illuminated her face. and when she smiled back, for some reason his heart skipped a beat. she looked away, turning her attention back to the paused tv screen. chris' eyes lingered on her for a bit longer, longer then they should've, and the feeling left him confused.

"cmon" chris unpaused pretty little liars, "i have a show to try to understand."

LEXILUVSMADI

••••••

••••••
tagged: madiflipowicz

••••••

•••••••
tagged: madiflipowicz

••••••

whateva !!

comments

madiflipowicz whatever!

madiflipowicz TRIPLE FEATURE LESSS GO
lexiluvsmadi madi foreva 🔥🔥🔥

madiflipowicz imy pretty girl
lexiluvsmadi we're in the same house pookie (imysm)

madiflipowicz THE LAST ONE IS TOOOO US PLS IM CACKLING
lexisummers too too real

user1 every time chris is featured i go 🤨🤨
user2 no bc ???

user3 chris double feature 😦😦😦
user4 ..like lexi do u have sum to tell us
lexiluvsmadi 🤗🤗🤗

nicolassturniolo pretty pretty
lexiluvsmadi NICK WYA IMY
nicolassturniolo GIRL ARE U STILL IN
MY HOME??
lexiluvsmadi yes w chris 😬😬
christophersturniolo don't "😬😬" me.

nicolassturniolo the way ur abt to SUFFOCATE madi
lexiluvsmadi i js wanted a lil hug 😞😞
madiflipowicz i almost died 😔😔

user5 lexis annual spam post (we aren't gonna see her for 6 months)
user6 she's in her active era 🙄🙄

christophersturniolo hi
lexiluvsmadi hey!

christophersturniolo that entire pack of ramen is gone now btw
matthewsturniolo jesus christ.

christophersturniolo you actually
posted 😮
lexiluvsmadi what's that supposed to mean??
christophersturniolo that it took you two hours and three other peoples opinion and a freak out to post this
lexiluvsmadi 🧍‍♀️

christophersturniolo i fw the cowboy hat
lexiluvsmadi ty u can't borrow it 🙄
christophersturniolo FUCKKKK UUUUU
lexiluvsmadi 😘😘😘

a/n
she's alive

if you've never seen pretty little liars ik ur confused asf my b gang 😬😬

this took me FOREVERRRR to write omg

too lazy to edit so sorry if there's any typos or something 🫡🫡

love,
sades 💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 34.8K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
313K 12.9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
252K 24.4K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...