Miss Lucy

By theruthiebalo

Book re-updating. She was his favorite teacher. He was her favorite student. More

Author's note.
ML|1|
ML|2|
ML|3|
ML|4|
Ml|5|
ML|6|
ML|7|
ML|8|
ML|9|
ML|10|
ML|11|
ML|12|
ML|13|
ML|14|
ML|15|

ML|17|

20 1 0
By theruthiebalo

Forever is the deal.

"You guys have been on like countless dates already, shouldn't you already know the kind of things she likes on you?" Carter said to Abraham over the phone as he flushed the toilet and washed his hands.

"I can't believe you're in the toilet on a freaking video call." Abraham spoke, slightly grimacing as he searched through his drawer for what to wear.

"You were the one that called me while I was taking a powerful shit and I couldn't interrupt that because of your fleasy relationship issues."

"Sharon isn't fleasy," Abraham suddenly felt the need to be defensive. He knew Carter to be aggravating especially when it comes to his relationship with Sharon. He always brushed it off as jealousy.

Carter responds, laying down on his bed and throwing chips in his mouth, "I never said she was don't be defensive."

"Why have you always never been a fan of me and Sharon?"

"Well, number one and most importantly, I have nothing against Sharon, she's great for you and is really sweet but then she turned you into some kind of Muppet or something and you never stop yapping about your relationship, everyday it's "Sharon says we should see a movie this Friday, what do you think I should wear and do I spray that perfume she loves?" or when me and you almost beat Tony and Kim at a game and you suddenly remembered what her fucking favourite pastries were and thought that after the game, we already lost, it would be ideal to tell her you knew what her favourite pastries were. I nearly killed you that day."

"I apologised for the game I even gave you fifty bucks—"

"Doesn't count."

"—for it and I just wanted her to know that I'll forever want to memorize every little detail about her."

"Get the fuck off my phone." Carter hisses, eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh, c'mon, Carter. You're my only saving grace here, Tony and Kim already bailed on me." Abraham persuades softly before he loses the only person that will be willing to prepare him for his date. He was a very indecisive person and always wanted to be spontaneous with Sharon.

"They're smart. I should've done that, now look at the mess I'm in."

"Hey, please help me out."

Carter sighed, munching on more chips. "What restaurant are you guys going to?"

"Indian, the one four blocks from here."

"Semi-casual then."

"What does that mean?"

"Put on a fucking shirt and pants, bro."

"Alright, alright! Sheesh." Abraham silently wondered where the famously known aggression Carter had, came from. Amongst all his friends, he was the easiest to rile up.

"Is this good?" Abraham asked, stepping out of his closet.

"Yeah, you look okay," Carter replied, accessing his outfit before his eyes darted up, "Fix your hair."

"Oh, shoot, thanks bro." Abraham rushes to his drawer, pulling out a hair brush and fixing his hair.

"You owe me." Carter says from over the phone.

"I know."

"Have a good date."

"Thank you, Carter. Love you, man."

"I hate you." And the call disconnects. Abraham knew that no matter what and how many times Carter called him unbearable he would always support and be there for him, even on the most stupid things.

With a smile and a kept hair, he tugs his phone into his pocket and steps out of his bedroom, closing the door behind him.

*****

"I should've brought an umbrella," Abraham muttered, staring at the sky. It was showing big signs that it would rain soon and he felt stupid for not remembering to bring an umbrella especially because he and Sharon liked taking walks after they went out. They would just talk and talk till they were home and it was always the highlight of his night.

He couldn't help but remember the first time he saw Sharon, she was new to school after she had just recently moved from Vietnam with her family, and had no friends. He had just met Carter, Tony and Kim then but didn't like hanging around much because they were always loud and messy. So when he saw her during lunch, pulling out a dish he had never seen before, not minding that she was alone with no friends he knew she had to be in his life. And so that day, he didn't sit with his friends for lunch, he sat with her and till this day he was grateful he made that decision.

All through elementary school they remained platonic best friends until the beginning of middle school when she developed a crush on her seat partner: Pablo, a new guy who moved to their state and was the new talk of the school, taking Carter's title. He moved away during the term but then suddenly became his wake-up call, he loved her so much and every time she spoke about Pablo, his chest would hurt, and his mood would be ruined for the entire week. With the help of Carter, Tony and Kim, he asked her out when she came over for his birthday. He made sure it was private because he knew how much she didn't like anything being public, and she agreed, wrapping her arms around his neck with a smile he would never forget and kissed him.

"I love you, Abraham," She had said for the first time and he cried, embarrassingly but he was happy, genuinely happy.

Arriving at the Indian restaurant, Pakhi's, he was surprised to see she wasn't there yet. Sharon worked at a drive through cinema on weekends so if he wasn't picking her up, they'd always meet at the place they were going and most often than not, she was always early. He had made his reservation the day before so they took him to his table while he waited for her. He called her cell phone and it instantly went to voice mail which never happened, ever. When the downpour began, that was when his worries intensified until someone came bursting through the door, soaked, wearing a red and white uniform, "Samuel's Drive-through Cinema" boldly spread across the shirt.

Everyone in shock turned to look at her to which she sheepishly smiled and said "Namaste," before hurrying to her boyfriend who patiently sat with a smile across his face.

"I'm sorry I'm so late, you see I had to stay because my co-worker had this brutal fight with her girlfriend and they broke up so I had to be there for her, you know? And then it started raining so heavily and I began running here because I know you'd make the cutest reservation which you did and I'm sorry I look like crap right now, my mascara has fallen all over my face and—"

"You're perfect," He interjected, a soothing smile on his face that never ceased to calm her down and make her feel seen and loved.

"I love you, Abraham."

"I love you Shazzy."

"You look great."

"Thank you." He scrutinized her face and smile, "Are you okay?"

Sharon chuckled, "I am, just stressed out."

"Do you want us to leave?" Abraham asked.

"No, I'm hungry." Sharon said, folding her hands across her stomach, pouting her face.

Abraham laughed, waving his hands up to catch the waiter's attention.

The waiter walked over to their table, Sharon glancing through the menu.

"Can I have Butter chicken, and fish curry."

"And you sir?" The waiter asked Abraham.

"I'll have the same." Abraham answered and chose the drink they want.

"That's crazy."  Sharon said laughing.

"I know right. Every time I wanna come see you, I like to be on my best."

"As if I haven't seen you at your worse." Sharon eyed him.

"But..."

"No buts... it's our anniversary by Saturday."

"That's the day after tomorrow, jeez! How time flies by."

They both sat still in silence but with a little giggling and staring intruding on the quietness.

A few minutes later, they were done eating but the rain had not in any way reduced its heavy pour.

"We might have to sit still till forever, who knows," Abraham said as he stared out, looking at the stripes.

"Not if we make a move, you know," Sharon retorted looking over at Abraham cheekily with a smile. Abraham darted his eyes to face her.

"No. You don't mean that?" Abraham shook his head vehemently.

"Of course, I do. I'm wet already as it is, what's the point of sitting still?"

"It wasn't as heavy as it is now, then,"

"Coming from someone who didn't have to get drenched in it,"

"So, what are you driving at now?" he asked and she smiled coyly at him.

They both held hands tightly, waiting in front of the restaurant with an unsure look on Abraham's face.

"I just styled my hair today," he said.

"Get it wet and see how good it'd even look more," Sharon said.

"I'm not sure,"

"Trust me," Sharon assured even though she wasn't sure if a heavy downpour like this was best for a newly styled hair.

"Sure," Abraham answered with a sly smile.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah,"

They tightened their grip even more, looking up at the wet dark sky that wasn't willing to spare them from getting wet. She gave him a nod and he returned it with a smile.

"Namaste," they both shouted before venturing into the chilly wet road.

Without letting go of each other's hands. They ran as fast as they could, laughing really hard at how drenched they both were. Abraham seems to be having more fun for a person who was talked into taking a run in the rain.

"We should do this more," he said as he stretched his other hand in the rain.

"We could do this every time it rains. As long as it's with you," Sharon retorted loudly over the loud rumbling of the thunder.

"I love you, Sharon!" he yelled and she smiled.

"I love you, Abraham!"

They both finally got to Abraham's place, with water dripping down their drenched body.

"We are about to go on a long journey of fever,"

"And I'm so ready for it," Abraham answered as he gave Sharon a deep kiss before they both rushed to his room. She had been in his room countless times which nullifies the intensity of being there tonight.

Sharon sneezed, the shirt she was holding falling off her hand, Abraham bent down to pick it up, asking her if she was okay.

"I am. I was pretty wet today."

"Then let me eat you up."

Sharon smack him playfully, "not that kind of wet you're thinking," she sneezed again, "I was talking about the rain wetting me."

"Oh! I could still eat you up to make you warm."

"I thought we wanted to have tea."

"My mom is bringing it up for us." Abraham answered and there was a soft knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" Abraham mom's voice came through as she opened the door and stepped inside the room.

"Here you go," she said, dropping the tray on the table.

"How are you Sharon, does your mom knows you're staying over?" She asked.

"Yes ma, I called her before leaving work." Sharon answered.

"That's good, I don't want her worrying."

"It's fine." Sharon said, smiling.

"If you need anything, let me know." She said, leaving the room.

"Now it is just you and I." Sharon simpered.

"As it should be." Abraham said, he drew her close and they were on the bed, holding onto each other as they kissed passionately.

He pulled the shirt off her body, caressing her bare back, she was moaning amidst the kisses, grinding her pussy against his dick.

Within a minute, he had his dick inside her, while she ride him slow, her hands holding his chest, she closed her eyes to feel the moment.

In a swift second,Abraham had her pinned under him, while he thrusts faster.

They lay side by side, holding each other.

"Are you on the pills?" Abraham asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Should we keep it, if it comes?"

"Yes."

"We love each other right?" Abraham asked, kissing her forehead.

"Yes."

"And we would be there for each other no matter what happens?"

"Yes, baby." Sharon answered, inhaling deep. "I'll always love you."

"I'll love you forever."

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7M 483K 25
|18+| In one night of drunken, post-breakup passion, Lizbeth manages to hookup with the dominant boy of her dreams. It was supposed to be a one night...
866 110 29
student teacher romance, some drama and some spicy scenes... what more could you want 😂 *completed* 06/07/2021-30/07/2021
1K 6 30
They met in 4th year primary school. She was always there for him; as he was for her. They hooked up in secondary school. They became friends with...
104K 2.6K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...