Miss Lucy

By theruthiebalo

Book re-updating. She was his favorite teacher. He was her favorite student. More

Author's note.
ML|1|
ML|2|
ML|3|
ML|4|
Ml|5|
ML|6|
ML|7|
ML|8|
ML|9|
ML|10|
ML|11|
ML|13|
ML|14|
ML|15|
ML|17|

ML|12|

9 1 0
By theruthiebalo

Mon Amour

Lucy waited patiently for Carter to call back. She called like twenty five times, blowing up his phone with notifications. This type of behavior could only be acceptable if your life was in danger. But Lucy was not in harms way. She was feeling desperate, crazy, and regretful.

She questioned everything about their relationship, if one can even call it that. She wanted to believe that they are couple, but a lot of things were making her doubt.

It was obvious that they are having constant romance as student and teacher. This type of situation mostly happened in pornographic films. Deep down, almost everyone had a fantasy of sleeping with their teacher or professor. It's a weird fantasy as teachers were meant to teach people about useful information and students were meant to learn. But having a teacher and student falling in love with one another, it makes the relationship between the two odd.

Lucy could only imagine if she was a male teacher and she decided to sleep with a female student, that male teacher would get a harsh treatment. They would be banned immediately from that specific school and teaching in general. The worst part was that they would forever be known as a pedophile.

Lucy thought, "He's almost nineteen or so."

Female teachers do get punishment as well for having an intimate relationship with a student, but it's not as rough as male teachers, if people found out that a male student had sex with a female teacher, they will get praise and be treated as the ultimate alpha male who can sleep with any woman. But if individuals found out if a female student sleeps with a male teacher, they would be known as a slut and thirsty male students will try to get lucky with her.

Lucy asked herself if her thoughts we're making any sense.

Lucy doesn't want to be known as a slut by the entire school and world, that's not what she is but that's what people would tagged her to be.

She love sex and getting freaky, but only with the right guy. It looks like that Carter is the perfect guy for her, he is better than Ryder.

Yes, he is a student and what she is doing was wrong. But she couldn't resist him at all. He has everything that she craves for in a man; He is confident, good looking, has the perfect prick size, knows how to please her body, and knows how to make her feel good as a woman.

She wished that she didn't fall in love with her student. She could have easily found a man at her age and above as there are a lot of lonely and desperate guys, but Carter immediately got her attention and she couldn't stop thinking about him. That is one of the main reasons why she called him multiple times.

The biggest reason was that she needed to make things right with him. Lucy doesn't want to lose him for any reason, not yet or anytime soon. She was damn sure does not want a random woman stealing his heart and doing all types of freaky stuff with Carter.

Calling and texting him isn't going to work out since he was not answering. Lucy thought about going to his house, so that she can see him face to face and explain everything and apologizing. All she wanted was their love to grow strong and never let each other go. Her heart couldn't take all the drama, Lucy was surprised that she was still alive.

Getting out of bed, she tapped her foot on the ground, thinking of a way to find him, knowing that the only place he would be at, is his house.

She wondered if his sister was home, aside his parents, she was sure they were out of the state, the only option she got, was showing up at his house, It's either that or lose him.

*****

Lucy arrived at his place, a nice looking house in a rich neighborhood. She noticed his in the driveway, which lets her know that Carter was home, Hopefully, he would answer the door.

"Who are you?" It seems like Carter's sister answered the door, the striking resemblance.

"She's beautiful." Lucy thought.

"Hi, I'm Miss Lucy. Carter's teacher." She revealed to her.

"Who's that at the door, Amanda?" Carter asked.

"Miss Lucy." Amanda, his elder sister answered, opening the door for Lucy to enter.

"What does she want?" Carter asked, his voice was tight, Lucy swallowed hard, he went to his room not waiting to hear her reply.

"What do you want?" Amanda repeated the same question.

"I need to talk about his grades, college, and job opportunities." Miss Lucy made up a lie.

"Couldn't this wait at school time? Why now at our house?" Amanda asked, eyeing her.

"It's crucial that I do it now, because if I do it at school, there would not be enough time, the school allowed me to do this." She tried to explain and make Amanda reason with her.

"Alright. I'll allow you to speak to him. Just go easy on him, he is not in the best mood." Amanda said. Lucy's heart skipped a beat as she entered the luxurious and enormous living room, painted in yellow gold and the floor was marbled, she didn't have time to admire the house as she entered.

"Do not worry, I will not be a burden to your brother."

Lucy was dying to see Carter again and make things right between them.

"Where is Carter's room?" She asked.

"It's upstairs to the right," He replied.

"Thank you." She said.

She made it to his room. Taking a deep breath and doing a quick praying gesture to calm her down. She knocked and then waited for a reply.

Carter had answered the door without any shirt which instantly turned her on, It felt weird for her to get turned on while his sister was home. But how could she not, when Carter looked sexy with or without a shirt?

Even though she was happy to see him, he looked bewildered,and upset that she was in his house and right in his room.

"How did you find my house?" He questions.

"You've told me where you lived, I didn't forget and besides I'm a teacher, I could have found you if I logged in to the school system on my laptop."

"Amanda let you in," He said through gritted teeth.

"Your sister," Lucy said, Carter groaned and rolled his eyes after she revealed that.

"I can't wait to move out from this place and get my own apartment, since they allow people inside the house without thorough interrogation. Can't believe Amanda let your in, this is the first time she's seeing you."

"Yeah. But she was nice to me."

"What are you doing here?"

Lucy was analyzing his room, she was impressed by how clean it was. Usually, some men's rooms are the dirtiest, everything in his room was organized and it smelt nice. She could add this to the lists of reasons why she likes him.

"So what's going on?" He asked her.

"I need to apologize for what I said." She said.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"First, I need to apologize for my sister. She can be a lot to deal with, and I'm so sorry for the wrong impression,"

He stood there with his arms folded to his chest, waiting to hear more.

"Also, I need to apologize for constantly bothering you, if I am. I understand that you need your space and you show me for me most times,. I called you over twenty five times today, hoping that you would answer your phone, Though I don't blame you for not answering. If I was in your position, I would do the same."

"What's the point of all these apologies?"

"Please, let me finish, babes. I'm getting to the main apology right now."

He put his guard and arms down to take things easy, to listen to her.

"Most importantly, I need to apologize to you for not taking what we have, or what we're having seriously, It's not like I don't want to accept that I want to be with you and elevate what we've got, I would have done it a long time ago, but I'm scared of taking it too far, I just don't want to get judged and get any consequences for having an affair with a student, Plus, I don't want your parents getting angry that you're with me, but Carter, you don't care, you don't even care about what's gonna happen after. All you want is to be with me, for reals." Lucy paused for a second.

"It wasn't easy for me to finally come to a decision to make it right, but you're right, we should be together, Yes, it may be a taboo but love is love no matter what. If you're comfortable with us exposing our love to the world, I'm with you all the way." She said in one breath.

While he was trying to sink in everything she had said, Lucy was hoping he forgives her.

"Do you really think that stalking my address and saying all these will make me forgive you?" He questioned her, Lucy pouts her face.

"I hope so. I never meant to hurt you at all. I just don't want to lose you. Please, forgive me!" She was pleading with him.

"Are you being sincere about what you said? I don't want you to apologize and not follow through on your promises. Words are so easy to say, but I only trust actions. So are you going to do as you said?" He asked, Lucy blinked and bite her lips.

"Yes baby. I promise that I will not treat you as a stranger when people are around us. I don't care what anyone says. Heck, I don't care if I lose my job as a teacher. All I need is you; I need your love, your touch, your time, the happiness you bring to me, and everything. You're the only guy I need in my life. Please, forgive me. I will be with you every step of the way no matter what happens." She sincerely told him.

"There's one more thing that you have not promised me yet." He said.

"What is it?" She asked, feeling worried that he would not accept her apology. Biting her lip and tapping her foot in nervousness.

"Promise me that you will not call me your boy toy ever again." He demanded.

"You are so silly!" She laughed and he began laughing as well.

"It is ridiculous for me to demand, but I'm more than just a boy toy. First, I'm not a toy that you can play with. It's obvious that I'm a man and not a boy. Call me something else like Mr. Sexy Man!" He said with a huge smile on his face.

"Alright. I will not call you my boy toy anymore, besides, it wasn't my word, it was my sister. I will refer to you as Mr. Sexy Man." She told him.

"Good. That's what I love to hear!" He said with joy.

"So... Do you forgive me?" She asked. All she needed right now was closure, and to put this issue behind them. Hopefully, this will lead to what he didn't finish the last time.

Carter closed the distance between them, raising her chin, her face an inch away, he bent his head and crashed his lips on hers, kissing her passionately.

She hugged him with excitement and was thrilled that they've settled the issue. She never wanted all these pointless drama to happen.

"You don't know how happy you made me. I'm glad that this situation did not ruin our relationship. I was being one billion percent honest with everything I told you. I will never break your heart again." She said.

"I appreciate that. I'm sorry for leaving you abruptly as well. I just needed to know that you love me for me and not just for pleasure." He said, "we will keep it between us, there's a lot to lose if it gets out in the open, I don't want your reputation and license to be in the mud."

"I love you for you and never forget that. I want you, you turned me on right from when I entered your room, why are you shirtless? let's finish what we started." She suggested, hugging him.

"Another time baby, my sister is home." Carter reminded her Incase she has forgotten.

"I have to go babe, there's school tomorrow," She said, raising her brows.

"Take care, baby!" He said.

Before she walked out of the door, he grabbed her arm and kissed her.

"Lucy, would you be mine, my woman?"

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

"Am i speaking French?"

"Oui!" Lucy answered, giggling.

"To which question Ma'am?"

"To being your woman, mon amour."

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3K 35
He was her teacher; She was his student. He wanted her; She wanted him. It shouldn't be complicated. But nothing's ever that easy. *contains matu...
1K 6 30
They met in 4th year primary school. She was always there for him; as he was for her. They hooked up in secondary school. They became friends with...
12.8K 338 29
What happens when two people fall in love but in the wrong place, and the wrong time. /Teacher and Student relationship\ Rated 16+ *REMASTERED BY P...
31.7K 1.7K 39
(y/n) have a boyfriend and live her best life on Highschool. All show perfect until a new English teacher comes on school and so many changes. / / / ...